[Stove's Kitchen] | PeLS CITY COURT RELEASE !!!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | BLACK MAMBA ANNOUNCEMENT JERSEY!!!

Postby [Stove] on Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:41 pm

I'm going to be making a Black Mamba jersey in respect for Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. #8 #24

The uniform will be snakeskin black. I will try and be done by tomorrow night as I want it to be perfect. Here is a (unfinished) picture of the uniform just to see what the skin will look like. It still needs to be lightened, and everything else about the jersey needs to be done still. This is merely a preview of the snake skin look.

Image
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | BLACK MAMBA ANNOUNCEMENT JERSEY!!!

Postby mitzkiro58 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:09 pm

Bro can you send me the sample of Jersey. I want to make it. Thanks. KB Gigi #824
User avatar
mitzkiro58
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | BLACK MAMBA ANNOUNCEMENT JERSEY!!!

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:20 am

mitzkiro58 wrote:Bro can you send me the sample of Jersey. I want to make it. Thanks. KB Gigi #824


can i send you a sample of the jersey im making so you can make it before me? no. wtf.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | BLACK MAMBA ANNOUNCEMENT JERSEY!!!

Postby MB22 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:39 am

He probably meant on default template to start his own...
User avatar
MB22
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:14 am
Location: Kladovo, Serbia

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | BLACK MAMBA ANNOUNCEMENT JERSEY!!!

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:04 am

MB22 wrote:He probably meant on default template to start his own...


you think? it seemed like he was trying to be a smartass to me.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | BLACK MAMBA ANNOUNCEMENT JERSEY!!!

Postby Ayston on Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:09 am

Looks good!
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | BLACK MAMBA ANNOUNCEMENT JERSEY!!!

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:23 am

Ayston wrote:Looks good!


i should be done by tonight(ish) :mrgreen:
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LITERALLY FUCKING HEATED RN. KOBE'S PROB CANCELLED

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:19 am

pinoy straight up blatantly stole my jersey design :evil: :cussing: :scold: and i am fucking pissed.
to the point where i dont even want to finish my black mamba tribute jersey.
he took the energy i had to make them out of me.
i was working really REALLY hard on them just to see some bitch ass mf steal my design like it was nothing.
i put tons of thought and detail into them. and now i dont even wanna finish.
i thought this was a community that worked together, not stole from each other.
...
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LITERALLY FUCKING HEATED RN. KOBE'S PROB CANCELLED

Postby Ayston on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:38 am

[Stove] wrote:pinoy straight up blatantly stole my jersey design :evil: :cussing: :scold: and i am fucking pissed.
to the point where i dont even want to finish my black mamba tribute jersey.
he took the energy i had to make them out of me.
i was working really REALLY hard on them just to see some bitch ass mf steal my design like it was nothing.
i put tons of thought and detail into them. and now i dont even wanna finish.
i thought this was a community that worked together, not stole from each other.
...


Relax. Nobody stealing your work, he just make his own tribute with a REAL Lakers jersey. It was their city in 2018.

Kobe is in all head. Everybody thinking about him.
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LITERALLY FUCKING HEATED RN. KOBE'S PROB CANCELLED

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:41 am

Ayston wrote:
[Stove] wrote:pinoy straight up blatantly stole my jersey design :evil: :cussing: :scold: and i am fucking pissed.
to the point where i dont even want to finish my black mamba tribute jersey.
he took the energy i had to make them out of me.
i was working really REALLY hard on them just to see some bitch ass mf steal my design like it was nothing.
i put tons of thought and detail into them. and now i dont even wanna finish.
i thought this was a community that worked together, not stole from each other.
...


Relax. Nobody stealing your work, he just make his own tribute with a REAL Lakers jersey. It was their city in 2018.

Kobe is in all head. Everybody thinking about him.


he straight up stole the snakeskin idea. completely. if he wanted to make a kobe tribute fine. idc. but i do when you steal my design to do it. that is some major bs.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LITERALLY FUCKING HEATED RN. KOBE'S PROB CANCELLED

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:42 am

it was such a blatant idea steal/snatch.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LITERALLY FUCKING HEATED RN. KOBE'S PROB CANCELLED

Postby InFaMouS ny on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 am

[Stove] wrote:
Ayston wrote:
[Stove] wrote:pinoy straight up blatantly stole my jersey design :evil: :cussing: :scold: and i am fucking pissed.
to the point where i dont even want to finish my black mamba tribute jersey.
he took the energy i had to make them out of me.
i was working really REALLY hard on them just to see some bitch ass mf steal my design like it was nothing.
i put tons of thought and detail into them. and now i dont even wanna finish.
i thought this was a community that worked together, not stole from each other.
...


Relax. Nobody stealing your work, he just make his own tribute with a REAL Lakers jersey. It was their city in 2018.

Kobe is in all head. Everybody thinking about him.


he straight up stole the snakeskin idea. completely. if he wanted to make a kobe tribute fine. idc. but i do when you steal my design to do it. that is some major bs.


the snakeskin design is not your idea or his, its literally an official jersey they wore in 2018 which he ported over to 2k20. youre overreacting to something that is suppose to be a tribute not a personal gain of who did it first.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LITERALLY FUCKING HEATED RN. KOBE'S PROB CANCELLED

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:02 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
Ayston wrote:
[Stove] wrote:pinoy straight up blatantly stole my jersey design :evil: :cussing: :scold: and i am fucking pissed.
to the point where i dont even want to finish my black mamba tribute jersey.
he took the energy i had to make them out of me.
i was working really REALLY hard on them just to see some bitch ass mf steal my design like it was nothing.
i put tons of thought and detail into them. and now i dont even wanna finish.
i thought this was a community that worked together, not stole from each other.
...


Relax. Nobody stealing your work, he just make his own tribute with a REAL Lakers jersey. It was their city in 2018.

Kobe is in all head. Everybody thinking about him.


he straight up stole the snakeskin idea. completely. if he wanted to make a kobe tribute fine. idc. but i do when you steal my design to do it. that is some major bs.


the snakeskin design is not your idea or his, its literally an official jersey they wore in 2018 which he ported over to 2k20. youre overreacting to something that is suppose to be a tribute not a personal gain of who did it first.


1. i preview snakeskin jersey, (which was not on any official lakers jersey ever at any point...ever, but rather MY FUCKING IDEA)
2. he sees snakeskin
3. he lazily slaps snakeskin on city jersey. (wonder where he got the idea for that???? hmmmmm.....)
4. we here now

what did i miss? how did he not steal my design for snakeskin?
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LITERALLY FUCKING HEATED RN. KOBE'S PROB CANCELLED

Postby InFaMouS ny on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:04 am

[Stove] wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
Ayston wrote:
[Stove] wrote:pinoy straight up blatantly stole my jersey design :evil: :cussing: :scold: and i am fucking pissed.
to the point where i dont even want to finish my black mamba tribute jersey.
he took the energy i had to make them out of me.
i was working really REALLY hard on them just to see some bitch ass mf steal my design like it was nothing.
i put tons of thought and detail into them. and now i dont even wanna finish.
i thought this was a community that worked together, not stole from each other.
...


Relax. Nobody stealing your work, he just make his own tribute with a REAL Lakers jersey. It was their city in 2018.

Kobe is in all head. Everybody thinking about him.


he straight up stole the snakeskin idea. completely. if he wanted to make a kobe tribute fine. idc. but i do when you steal my design to do it. that is some major bs.


the snakeskin design is not your idea or his, its literally an official jersey they wore in 2018 which he ported over to 2k20. youre overreacting to something that is suppose to be a tribute not a personal gain of who did it first.


1. i preview snakeskin jersey, (which was not on any official lakers jersey ever at any point...ever, but rather MY FUCKING IDEA)
2. he sees snakeskin
3. he lazily slaps snakeskin on city jersey. (wonder where he got the idea for that???? hmmmmm.....)
4. we here now

what did i miss? how did he not steal my design for snakeskin?


youre wrong, take the L and move on.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/l ... story.html
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LITERALLY FUCKING HEATED RN. KOBE'S PROB CANCELLED

Postby Ayston on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:05 am

He has got the idea because the jersey name city is "Black Mamba" edition from the Lakers in 2018. They put a snakeskin on this.

pinoy steals nothing, he just upload it from the 2K18.

Image
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] |

Postby Manni Live on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:20 am

What the hell is wrong with you? He clearly used the jersey's from the 2018 season and just release it, absolutely no one is stealing you're work. Everyone is mourning the death of a legend stop causing a stir in these forums (N)
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] |

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:21 pm

ok. ok. first off im sorry. second i nvr even knew about those jerseys. 3 im sorry. :oops:

i just wanted to show my love for kobe and got heated. i didnt get to mourn properly yesterday.

i apologize
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] |

Postby Takagi on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:14 pm

please release your black mamba jersey version thank you for releasing jerseys i love it
User avatar
Takagi
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:29 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | JERSEY FIX/UPDATE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:08 am

please read first post
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | FIRST RELEASE!

Postby wintertoburn on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 am

[Stove] wrote:
wintertoburn wrote:can you make the new dark blue cavs jersey with yellow CLE across the front that theyve been wearing recently? that jersey is so sweet



this? if so it's the current city. you can already use it :)

[ Image ]




YES! this is it. how can i use it already?
wintertoburn
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | FIRST RELEASE!

Postby [Stove] on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am

wintertoburn wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
wintertoburn wrote:can you make the new dark blue cavs jersey with yellow CLE across the front that theyve been wearing recently? that jersey is so sweet



this? if so it's the current city. you can already use it :)

[ Image ]




YES! this is it. how can i use it already?


they are in the game already bud. go look. lol.

Image
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | JERSEY FIX/UPDATE !!!

Postby mithrxs on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:14 am

I am baffled as to how youve never seen the snake skin jersey....
mithrxs
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 am

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | JERSEY FIX/UPDATE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:16 am

mithrxs wrote:I am baffled as to how youve never seen the snake skin jersey....


yea me 2. i have seen those jerseys at least a billion times. not once ONCE did i ever hear a mention of snakeskin or notice it. i am an idiot.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | !!! KNiCKS ORANGE STATEMENT JERSEY RELEASE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:11 pm

!!! KNICKS ORANGE STATEMENT RELEASE !!!

Ok I figured out the sponsor logo's (kinda).

I'll start off with this. I exported the current statement jerseys for the Knicks and made them my default away uniforms. That is also part of this package.

Image

Ok now for the new! I made the Statement into a nice sweet ass orange.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Download ---> https://mega.nz/#!UYh3nAwR!6kN_B52QtBNS ... o9IV3O5zTw
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | !!! KNiCKS ORANGE STATEMENT JERSEY RELEASE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:28 pm

up next: yanks mets inspired jersey
Image
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests