[Stove's Kitchen] | Celtics Alt Green Jersey & FICTIONAL Standard Court Release

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | light blue lake show court floor and jersey release

Postby [Stove] on Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:13 pm

LIGHT BLUE LAKE SHOW COURT FLOOR & JERSEY

I don't have any preview pics or anything I'm just slapping this up real quick. I'm still figuring out stadiums and crowds, I just have not had a lot of time to do so. So for now I give you the jersey and the court floor for this.

Download ---> https://mega.nz/#!NdYG1arJ!sT3iVP8Wd7bi ... omHuXJLjTw

***original version*** Download ---> https://mega.nz/#!1UA00Ywa!O4ebKzm9Q0RU ... Mzy_DeFdhs (as in no modern day patches)
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | light blue lake show preview

Postby ass123 on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:21 pm

[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:ass123, hey assman im working on the light blue lakers stuff.

[ Image ]

my only problem is i cannot seem to find a good image of the shorts. i do not know what they actually look like. only thing i found was this concept jersey.

[ Image ]

the image you gave me was decent i can see some of the shorts but i cannot see the bottom trim. are there logos? idk cant see it or find it. :( im ok with these concept jersey shorts if you are.

also im gonna make a court for it too, because we cant be playing with light blue jerseys at home on a purple and gold court now can we. :)

***special note***
was gonna add modern day logos and patches. i dont know if you specifically wanted the nba logo up top like the picture you provided, but i feel the modern day stuff would be better. if you want i can do a seperate jersey with those patches just for you. your call.

First of all, assman, lol thats hilarious bro. :D I used this name cuz when i registered this website i didn't know i would come here so often. anyway, it's irrelevant to the jersey.

thx for working on the jersey. appreciate it. below are the pictures that i found for your reference:
[ Image ][ Image ][ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

i respect that you like the modern day stuff, but i prefer it to be the way kobe wore it, i feel like thats more authentic. And i like the idea of the court. I have seen the courts you did they are great.

thx again. keep me posted if you need any more assistance.

lol yea assman is a seinfeld reference. i thought you might like that. :mrgreen:

[ Image ]

so i see you went the extra mile for those pics lol. i had found them within that time but only the top one from your latest post. i have finished the jersey with modern day but making them into the ones you want is ez pz. np. i will release the modern day ones and the original on this post. the court is also finished. at least the floor is. i have just started today to learn how to do stadiums. i was able to edit everything i need except for the padding on the stanchion. i even am about to go and learn how to do warm up jerseys and crowds. this court and stadium needs a good old fashioned white out crowd. as you can see in the pic the lakers still have yellow warm ups and stuff. i want to change this. i want everything on this to match. as soon as i saw those jerseys you posted i knew i was making them and it turned into me learning how to do more stuff, so now i will be able to make more complete projects instead of just floors and jerseys.

bro that jersey you made is just awesome, i have been checking your post every day, waiting for the grand release. :bowdown: :bowdown2:

friggin a, i forgot to upload the court floor and jersey. hold on gimme 1 sec. i have been really busy lately with this new job and its taking up a lot of my time. i still have to figure out the stadium and crowd. shit is stumping me and i gotta keep messing around. i'll upload the court and floor tho. 1 sec.

No problem dude, take your time. No rush.
I am ass123, i am from TAIWAN!!!
ass123

[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:

[ Image ]

my only problem is i cannot seem to find a good image of the shorts. i do not know what they actually look like. only thing i found was this concept jersey.

[ Image ]

the image you gave me was decent i can see some of the shorts but i cannot see the bottom trim. are there logos? idk cant see it or find it. :( im ok with these concept jersey shorts if you are.

also im gonna make a court for it too, because we cant be playing with light blue jerseys at home on a purple and gold court now can we. :)

***special note***
was gonna add modern day logos and patches. i dont know if you specifically wanted the nba logo up top like the picture you provided, but i feel the modern day stuff would be better. if you want i can do a seperate jersey with those patches just for you. your call.

First of all, assman, lol thats hilarious bro. :D I used this name cuz when i registered this website i didn't know i would come here so often. anyway, it's irrelevant to the jersey.

thx for working on the jersey. appreciate it. below are the pictures that i found for your reference:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

i respect that you like the modern day stuff, but i prefer it to be the way kobe wore it, i feel like thats more authentic. And i like the idea of the court. I have seen the courts you did they are great.

lol yea assman is a seinfeld reference. i thought you might like that. :mrgreen:

[ Image ]

so i see you went the extra mile for those pics lol. i had found them within that time but only the top one from your latest post. i have finished the jersey with modern day but making them into the ones you want is ez pz. np. i will release the modern day ones and the original on this post. the court is also finished. at least the floor is. i have just started today to learn how to do stadiums. i was able to edit everything i need except for the padding on the stanchion. i even am about to go and learn how to do warm up jerseys and crowds. this court and stadium needs a good old fashioned white out crowd. as you can see in the pic the lakers still have yellow warm ups and stuff. i want to change this. i want everything on this to match. as soon as i saw those jerseys you posted i knew i was making them and it turned into me learning how to do more stuff, so now i will be able to make more complete projects instead of just floors and jerseys.

bro that jersey you made is just awesome, i have been checking your post every day, waiting for the grand release. :bowdown: :bowdown2:

friggin a, i forgot to upload the court floor and jersey. hold on gimme 1 sec. i have been really busy lately with this new job and its taking up a lot of my time. i still have to figure out the stadium and crowd. shit is stumping me and i gotta keep messing around. i'll upload the court and floor tho. 1 sec.

ass123

[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

***special note***

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

ass123

Postby HysanG on Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:47 pm

The font for the modern day has some problem, it collides with the laker logo and it's yellow instead of white
HysanG

Postby [Stove] on Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:05 pm

HysanG wrote:The font for the modern day has some problem, it collides with the laker logo and it's yellow instead of white

???? show me. put up a screenshot. that sounds wierd.
[Stove]

Postby HysanG on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:02 pm

[Stove] wrote:
HysanG wrote:The font for the modern day has some problem, it collides with the laker logo and it's yellow instead of white

HysanG

Postby [Stove] on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:53 am

HysanG wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]

did you put the clothing files directly in the waigua folder? bc it seems like maybe you did, bc those are the fonts for the MLPS jerseys.

clothing files go in the clothing folder which is in the waigua folder. look at my example.
[Stove]

Postby HysanG on Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:20 pm

[Stove] wrote:
HysanG wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]

did you put the clothing files directly in the waigua folder? bc it seems like maybe you did, bc those are the fonts for the MLPS jerseys.

clothing files go in the clothing folder which is in the waigua folder. look at my example.
[ Image ]

Hmm do you mind sending me your clothing tweak and font files?
HysanG

Postby [Stove] on Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:21 pm

HysanG wrote:Hmm, maybe can you send me the font and tweak for your jersey, please :)

yea im actually realizing now that i forgot to put the font and tweak files in when i made the zip file for download :oops: . my bad. dem light blues V2 coming up. 1 sec.
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | light blue lake show court floor and jersey V2 UPDATE

Postby [Stove] on Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:34 pm

LIGHT BLUE LAKE SHOW V2 UPDATE...KINDA

i forgot to add the font and tweak files in, i also forgot to put the court with the original version. all fixed now. sorry i was rushing around!

ORIGINAL (RETRO) VERSION: https://mega.nz/#!odZzDK5R!xHCJf57PhEef ... NJ5nmyLfjg
MODERN DAY VERSION: https://mega.nz/#!JBZ1HCgQ!QBPh5vdSuCRt ... bsdMwawzJg
[Stove]

Postby HysanG on Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:35 pm

haha, thanks! that's a great job
HysanG

Postby trekfan1013 on Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:49 pm

[Stove] wrote:LIGHT BLUE LAKE SHOW V2 UPDATE...KINDA

i forgot to add the font and tweak files in, i also forgot to put the court with the original version. all fixed now. sorry i was rushing around!

ORIGINAL (RETRO) VERSION: https://mega.nz/#!odZzDK5R!xHCJf57PhEef ... NJ5nmyLfjg

These are gorgeous, man. Such beauty.

trekfan1013

Postby [Stove] on Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:47 pm

trekfan1013 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:LIGHT BLUE LAKE SHOW V2 UPDATE...KINDA

These are gorgeous, man. Such beauty.

[ Image ]

:mrgreen:
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | getting there. . .

Postby [Stove] on Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:07 pm

ok i am getting there. got the crowds to work so it will have a white out crowd. (it looks awesome even tho its just a plain white color nothing else) got the padding color to change, however in doing so it has changed the padding around the backboard to this grey or w.e.. i believe i know what i did wrong and can fix it.

at some point this week or by next weekend i hope to have this light blue lake show project complete. that includes the MLPS uniforms as well in both modern day and retro.

[Stove]

Postby ass123 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:36 pm

Bruh the jersey you made is fire~~~~~~ a couple of screenshots just to show how awesome it is. Thanks for the great work~

real life

in game
ass123

Postby [Stove] on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:28 am

ass123 wrote:Bruh the jersey you made is fire~~~~~~ a couple of screenshots just to show how awesome it is. Thanks for the great work~

real life
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

in game
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[Stove]

Postby MaxMBox on Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:55 am

[Stove] wrote:ok i am getting there. got the crowds to work so it will have a white out crowd. (it looks awesome even tho its just a plain white color nothing else) got the padding color to change, however in doing so it has changed the padding around the backboard to this grey or w.e.. i believe i know what i did wrong and can fix it.

[ Image ]

at some point this week or by next weekend i hope to have this light blue lake show project complete. that includes the MLPS uniforms as well in both modern day and retro.

btw I got TwisT's crowd and during POff the Lakers crowd is wearing white shirts. it's looking awesome with your court and jersey (Y) (Y)
MaxMBox

Postby [Stove] on Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:56 pm

MaxMBox wrote:
[Stove] wrote:ok i am getting there. got the crowds to work so it will have a white out crowd. (it looks awesome even tho its just a plain white color nothing else) got the padding color to change, however in doing so it has changed the padding around the backboard to this grey or w.e.. i believe i know what i did wrong and can fix it.

[ Image ]

btw I got TwisT's crowd and during POff the Lakers crowd is wearing white shirts. it's looking awesome with your court and jersey (Y) (Y)

[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | pre release preview

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:28 pm

Got everything I need for the full project to work now. Backboard coloring fixed. Now just on to some more minor touch ups here and there, and then a release tomorrow at some point. :mrgreen:

MPLS Jerseys coming as well(modern day & retro). Will include a new court floor/stadium/crowd(all yellow).
[Stove]

Postby ass123 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:52 pm

ass123 wrote:Bruh the jersey you made is fire~~~~~~ a couple of screenshots just to show how awesome it is. Thanks for the great work~

real life
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

in game
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

I was wondering if theres a way to change the texture of this jersey? Cuz i was looking at the real life pics and found that the texture was dazzle mesh, as in like it is kind of reflective, kind of reminds me of the old denver nuggets jersey.
ass123

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:11 pm

ass123 wrote:

real life
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

in game
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

I was wondering if theres a way to change the texture of this jersey? Cuz i was looking at the real life pics and found that the texture was dazzle mesh, as in like it is kind of reflective, kind of reminds me of the old denver nuggets jersey.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

that would require me to maybe mess with the normal file? maybe? i honestly don't know.
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | LIGHT BLUE LAKERS FINAL RELEASE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:45 am

!!! LIGHT BLUE LAKE SHOW FINAL/FULL RELEASE !!!

Got it all working and everything's the way I like it now.
PACKAGE CONTENTS:
-Jersey (modern day/retro)
-Court Floor (Brand new Fictional Court Floor)
-Stadium/Arena (seats/seat signs/paddings/backboards/stanchions/tables/gatorade coolers all re-colored)
-Crowd (White Out style baby!!!)

Video Showcase Below vvv :cheeky:
phpBB [video]

:cheeky: DOWNLOAD ---> https://mega.nz/#!hFRXBKCQ!ZW8VD_kQEL8j ... qx6MCp6jLQ
[Stove]

Postby pb32 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:16 am

those Knicks black jerseys are so clean, been using them for a days in myleague now, thanks for your work!
pb32

Postby [Stove] on Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:50 pm

pb32 wrote:those Knicks black jerseys are so clean, been using them for a days in myleague now, thanks for your work!

actually working on the v2 version of that. gotta fix the court and stadium. jerseys staying the same.
[Stove]

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding