[Stove's Kitchen] | Temp links

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | !!! KNICKS LOVE & WAR EDITION RELEASE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:15 am

Brian White wrote::applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

thank you kindly
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | !!! KNICKS HARDWOOD CLASSIC EDITION RELEASE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 pm

!!! KNiCKS HARDWOOD CLASSIC EDITION !!!

Shoutout to Arnau13 for helping me out with some great advice! Thank you Sir!

PACKAGE DETAILS:
-NEW FICTIONAL Classic Retro Throwback Court
-Stadium re-coloring
-Updated REAL Retro Jerseys with modern day patches (Home & Away)

phpBB [video]

:cheeky: DOWNLOAD ---> https://mega.nz/#!JEpVhKQT!lc_-DtNRDwZv ... nryOJmRxIo
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | KNICKS BLUE WAVE & ORANGE RUSH EDITION

Postby [Stove] on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:16 pm

KNiCKS BLUE WAVE
KNiCKS ORANGE RUSH

PACKAGE DETAILS
-2 NEW Jerseys
-2 NEW Courts
-2 NEW Stadiums/Arenas
-2 NEW Crowds

phpBB [video]

:cheeky: DOWNLOAD---> https://mega.nz/#!1VAxgIoR!DpFbM1sSljnc ... nEmtsKQxzc
Last edited by [Stove] on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Stove]

Postby Ramonxu on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:27 pm

finally ajaja nice court for NY
Ramonxu

END KNICKS

Postby [Stove] on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:54 pm

END KNICKS

I AM DONE DOING KNICKS STUFF FOR NOW. EVERYTHING I WANTED COMPLETED IS DONE. WILL NOW MOVE ON TO THE FOLLOWING TEAMS.
-LAKERS
-CELTICS
-PELICANS

***NOTE***
I may push the Pelicans project all the way till the end of everything else. I'm going to go through all 30 teams and redo stuff. I'm not going to do everything. There are plenty of slamming mods on this site that I will be using to fill jersey/court/stadium/crowd slots for teams. My MyLeague is set in the year 30-31 and beyond so I want teams to look a little bit different, and have other choices for Jerseys and Courts. After I finish doing the Lakers and Celtics I will be going through all the teams and seeing what needs to be done for what I need. After that you can probably get me to do requests again for random shit you want like Toon Squad Jerseys and All-Star stuff lol. Only reason I have turned down so many requests is because I want to get this project done. As for requests right now I'm not gonna do random stuff BUT if I'm doing a team and I can't think of a idea or anything I will post on this forum about it, and if it's a team you like then hmu because I might just do your idea if I like it. :wink: Honestly I might just post what teams I'm doing and see who's a fan of that team, and has a jersey concept they wanted made or something. Right now it's Lakers and Celtics on deck so if anyone's a fan of those teams lmk about a jersey you saw or whatever. But back to my original point... Knicks shit is over... Even I was getting sick of it lol.
Last edited by [Stove] on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:55 pm

Ramonxu wrote:finally ajaja nice court for NY

thanks dude!
[Stove]

Lakers MLPS and other stuff

Postby [Stove] on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:37 pm

ass123, Hey Assman guess what man IssyMods made the MPLS jersey already!

Go search for the City/Earned Jersey Megapack (i think that's what it's called...) and download it!
as far as I know there is still no stadium/court for it, so that is still coming up. That's all I'll do for the Lakers though. I have everything else I need for them.
[Stove]

Postby kobedurant on Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:23 am

I've two requests for the Celtics. Can you create the St Patricks day uniform and the 2008 green/back alternative, both using the same shade of green that pinoy21 used for his away Celtics jerseys. viewtopic.php?p=1980030#p1980030 Its extremely annoying that for the last few years, 2K always finds a way to use the wrong shade of green lmaooo. Can you also do something similar to what you did with the powder blue Lakers jersey where you made a current version (with sponsor and nike logo) along with a retro version (without those two). I know this is a lot to request and probably wasn't on your list of jerseys to complete, but I'd be greatly appreciative if you ever get around to these :D

Image Image
kobedurant

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | preheating...

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:36 am

preheating... just gotta fix some logos and stuff. clean um up.
[Stove]

Postby Mahmood on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:13 am

Hey Stove, have you released any Warriors stuff? I'd love to see some sort of Golden Gate Bridge court. :bowdown: :D
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:23 am

Mahmood wrote:Hey Stove, have you released any Warriors stuff? I'd love to see some sort of Golden Gate Bridge court. :bowdown: :D

warriors are on the list of 30 teams i will be looking at. if you see anything good you want post it on this forum to lmk. I wasn't planning on doing them right away, but they will be looked at. if you want start looking for cool concept jerseys and lets see what we can do. :)
[Stove]

Postby Mahmood on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:34 am

[Stove] wrote:
Mahmood wrote:Hey Stove, have you released any Warriors stuff? I'd love to see some sort of Golden Gate Bridge court. :bowdown: :D

warriors are on the list of 30 teams i will be looking at. if you see anything good you want post it on this forum to lmk. I wasn't planning on doing them right away, but they will be looked at. if you want start looking for cool concept jerseys and lets see what we can do. :)

Maybe something like this? With a neon court to match? You're really creative so I feel like making something of the sort would be easy for you
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | Lakers MPLS Court/Stadium/Crowd Release!

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:36 am

LAKERS MPLS COURT/ARENA/CROWD MOD

DOWNLOAD ---> https://mega.nz/file/URJ3xSZQ#-wNd3ITz0 ... iij4alG324

JERSEY MADE BY IssyMods :bowdown2: go here to download it ---> Alternate/City/Earned Jersey Megapack
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:38 am

Mahmood wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]
Maybe something like this? With a neon court to match? You're really creative so I feel like making something of the sort would be easy for you

re-post that image homie it did not show up.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:20 pm

kobedurant wrote:I've two requests for the Celtics. Can you create the St Patricks day uniform and the 2008 green/back alternative, both using the same shade of green that pinoy21 used for his away Celtics jerseys. viewtopic.php?p=1980030#p1980030 Its extremely annoying that for the last few years, 2K always finds a way to use the wrong shade of green lmaooo. Can you also do something similar to what you did with the powder blue Lakers jersey where you made a current version (with sponsor and nike logo) along with a retro version (without those two). I know this is a lot to request and probably wasn't on your list of jerseys to complete, but I'd be greatly appreciative if you ever get around to these :D

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

ok so as far as the st patty's day unis go im prolly not gonna do it bc these are here and i'm good with this green/gold. sry :(

as far as those alt green/blk ones go there in the game already.
if you want me to redo them with modern day and a lighter green then i'm all about it, because they're not bad looking.
i can not re-create the shoulders though. they seem wide and i cannot fix that.
but yes if you want me to modern day & retro the green/black jersey i will.
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | Celtics Alt Green Jersey & FICTIONAL Standard Court Release

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:38 pm

CELTICS ALT GREEN UNI & FICTIONAL STANDARD COURT RELEASE

Ok kobedurant, so I made the greens on the jersey just the way you wanted them. I download Pinoy's mod and opened up the away jerseycolor file and used the color picker in photoshop to make sure it was the exact color you wanted. I have them in both modern day and retro as requested.

NEW FICTIONAL Standard court. I loved the design of the grey court so much that I had to make a standard out of it as well.

[RETRO]

[MODERN DAY]

[STANDARD COURT]

DOWNLOAD ---> https://mega.nz/file/UQhhnJJK#UQii_J5ct ... 2AwjyfdIQg

***NOTE***
Forgot to mention there is no font or tweak file because I didn't need to edit them at all. Enjoy. :)
[Stove]

TEAMS I WOULDN'T MIND IDEAS FOR

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:57 pm

So I was already asked about the Warriors. I wouldn't mind ideas for them. Who else...

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

If you have ideas for any of these teams and want stuff made lmk. Post it here. :)
[Stove]

Re: TEAMS I WOULDN'T MIND IDEAS FOR

Postby CosignDaDon on Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:24 pm

[Stove] wrote:So I was already asked about the Warriors. I wouldn't mind ideas for them. Who else...

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

If you have ideas for any of these teams and want stuff made lmk. Post it here. :)

Could you redo the OKC grey city jersey from like 17-18? The grey one with yellow and letters?

What if you did a Orange sunburst jersey from the 90s?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CosignDaDon

Re: TEAMS I WOULDN'T MIND IDEAS FOR

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:58 pm

CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:So I was already asked about the Warriors. I wouldn't mind ideas for them. Who else...

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

Could you redo the OKC grey city jersey from like 17-18? The grey one with yellow and letters?

What if you did a Orange sunburst jersey from the 90s?

put up a pic of that OKC jersey bc i have no idea what year you mean.

suns look great i like it. def maybe gonna do something like that.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:08 pm

[Stove] wrote:
Mahmood wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]

re-post that image homie it did not show up.

ok if this is what your talking about then probably yes if i can pull it off. i can make it their city jersey and have some crazy fucking neon court too, you're right dude.

[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | Celtics Alt Green Jersey & FICTIONAL Standard Court Release

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:17 pm

Mahmood, The warriors seem to have stupid amounts of courts in game. They have
-Standard court
-City court
-Classic court #1
-Classic Court #2

These courts apparently have their own floor slots so you won't even have to use the Hook Tool to use them. I imagine I'll fill up all of those slots with fantasy stuff.

Right now I just got finished doing all of my 76ers stuff and Bulls stuff. Nothing to release on the 76ers. Bulls might get a jersey/court release but idk. I will do the Warriors right after them and see what needs to be done. :)
[Stove]

Postby trekfan1013 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:29 pm

If you're taking requests, good sir, then I would like to request a Fiesta Spurs rebrand -- pinoy has a brilliant Fiesta themed jersey already here, but I'd like to see your take on it. I love the splash of color they bring to the otherwise straight-laced silver and black scheme.

trekfan1013

Postby [Stove] on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:43 am

trekfan1013 wrote:If you're taking requests, good sir, then I would like to request a Fiesta Spurs rebrand -- pinoy has a brilliant Fiesta themed jersey already here, but I'd like to see your take on it. I love the splash of color they bring to the otherwise straight-laced silver and black scheme.

[ Image ]

yea i have that pinoy fiesta mod as well, it's lit. but honestly these are fucking awesome. i might just do the whole spurs set like this a white black and silver one. with a court to match. spurs jerseys are boring af right now and usually are boring imo.
[Stove]

Postby trekfan1013 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:33 am

[Stove] wrote:
trekfan1013 wrote:If you're taking requests, good sir, then I would like to request a Fiesta Spurs rebrand -- pinoy has a brilliant Fiesta themed jersey already here, but I'd like to see your take on it. I love the splash of color they bring to the otherwise straight-laced silver and black scheme.

[ Image ]

yea i have that pinoy fiesta mod as well, it's lit. but honestly these are fucking awesome. i might just do the whole spurs set like this a white black and silver one. with a court to match. spurs jerseys are boring af right now and usually are boring imo.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you do. :)
trekfan1013

Postby [Stove] on Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:28 am

trekfan1013 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]

Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you do. :)

Thank you for the idea! So right now I gotta fix some stuff on my Bulls and 76ers for the sponsor logos and then I have 3 new requests including yours. On deck menu is...

-Fixing these dumb fucking logos for Bulls and 76ers
-Warriors
-Suns
-Spurs

I hope to have it done soon. Honestly I might do the Spurs before the Suns and Warriors just because I know it will be quicker. Warriors is prob gonna take awhile because of all the stuff I'm gonna wanna fill up. These mf's have 4 COURT SLOTS! Ridiculous, but it leaves room for cool warriors stuff. Suns might be a little tougher than Spurs so they go after.
[Stove]

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding