[Stove's Kitchen] | 4 Celtics Uni's Release

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: TEAMS I WOULDN'T MIND IDEAS FOR

Postby CosignDaDon on Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:46 pm

[Stove] wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:So I was already asked about the Warriors. I wouldn't mind ideas for them. Who else...

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

If you have ideas for any of these teams and want stuff made lmk. Post it here. :)

Could you redo the OKC grey city jersey from like 17-18? The grey one with yellow and letters?

What if you did a Orange sunburst jersey from the 90s?

put up a pic of that OKC jersey bc i have no idea what year you mean.

suns look great i like it. def maybe gonna do something like that.

This is the one I am talking about... If you could do this for NBA 2K20, that would be dope!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CosignDaDon

Postby [Stove] on Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:37 pm

CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:So I was already asked about the Warriors. I wouldn't mind ideas for them. Who else...

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

If you have ideas for any of these teams and want stuff made lmk. Post it here. :)

Could you redo the OKC grey city jersey from like 17-18? The grey one with yellow and letters?

This is the one I am talking about... If you could do this for NBA 2K20, that would be dope!

I don't hate those actually. OKC needs a whole new set of uniforms tho. There are like 2 I actually wanna keep to use and then replace everything else. If you have any more OKC ideas lmk. I'm looking for cool new stuff for them with the same color scheme and maybe 1 with a different color scheme if someone posts it and I like it. No rush tho because I have to do Spurs, Suns, Warriors first.
:cheeky: Donate to the Kitchen ---> http://www.paypal.me/StoveMods
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | Chicago Bulls Pack Release

Postby [Stove] on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:01 pm

CHICAGO BULLS PACKAGE

PACKAGE DETAILS
-uniform sponsor logo for Home Jersey has been changed to not be green or turquoise. whatever it was.
-NEW Standard Court
-floor has been lightened.
-some court lines have had their colors changed
-some logos have been re-shaded
-silhouette of city has been added
-NEW City Jersey (by new I mean I re-colored the blue one to gold)
-NEW City Court

DOWNLOAD ---> https://mega.nz/file/BFZTlCRA#PeJfL5Bx9 ... qaWIeJliWI

***NOTE***
I meant to have the gold city jersey in the actual city slot, but I cannot figure out how to make the sponsor logo the game has set go away. I might just make a new powder blue jersey for the city and a court too but idk.
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | Celtics Alt Green Jersey & FICTIONAL Standard Court Release

Postby [Stove] on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:56 am

[Stove] wrote:
trekfan1013 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
trekfan1013 wrote:If you're taking requests, good sir, then I would like to request a Fiesta Spurs rebrand -- pinoy has a brilliant Fiesta themed jersey already here, but I'd like to see your take on it. I love the splash of color they bring to the otherwise straight-laced silver and black scheme.

[ Image ]

yea i have that pinoy fiesta mod as well, it's lit. but honestly these are fucking awesome. i might just do the whole spurs set like this a white black and silver one. with a court to match. spurs jerseys are boring af right now and usually are boring imo.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you do. :)

Thank you for the idea! So right now I gotta fix some stuff on my Bulls and 76ers for the sponsor logos and then I have 3 new requests including yours. On deck menu is...

-Fixing these dumb fucking logos for Bulls and 76ers
-Warriors
-Suns
-Spurs

I hope to have it done soon. Honestly I might do the Spurs before the Suns and Warriors just because I know it will be quicker. Warriors is prob gonna take awhile because of all the stuff I'm gonna wanna fill up. These mf's have 4 COURT SLOTS! Ridiculous, but it leaves room for cool warriors stuff. Suns might be a little tougher than Spurs so they go after.

trekfan1013, I am going to start working on the Spurs today. I hope to have it all done by tomorrow night, or the following morning/afternoon. Here is the game plan for them.

-Home
-Away
-Statement
***all 3 going to be the white/black/silver versions of the jersey concept you posted***

-City
***hardwood classic ABA red jersey. they're not actually going to have a city jersey, but rather a HWC in the city spot. I may also make slight variations to the uni***

-NEW standard court
-NEW FICTIONAL HWC court
***for the red. i might also just make whatever their old court from that day is. I haven't looked at it yet though***
Last edited by [Stove] on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[Stove]

Postby CosignDaDon on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:12 am

[Stove] wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

I don't hate those actually. OKC needs a whole new set of uniforms tho. There are like 2 I actually wanna keep to use and then replace everything else. If you have any more OKC ideas lmk. I'm looking for cool new stuff for them with the same color scheme and maybe 1 with a different color scheme if someone posts it and I like it. No rush tho because I have to do Spurs, Suns, Warriors first.

Oh no, I don't want you to edit these, I wanted to see if you can create the jerseys so I can use it for NBA 2K20 lol These are so dope that it would be dope to use for My Gm/MyLeague haha. I would have these replace their existing statement lol
CosignDaDon

Postby [Stove] on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:15 pm

CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

Oh no, I don't want you to edit these, I wanted to see if you can create the jerseys so I can use it for NBA 2K20 lol These are so dope that it would be dope to use for My Gm/MyLeague haha. I would have these replace their existing statement lol

When I get around to OKC I will take a look at it. I do have the Suns coming up though. I know it was one of the teams you mentioned.
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | Celtics Alt Green Jersey & FICTIONAL Standard Court Release

Postby [Stove] on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:27 pm

[Stove] wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
trekfan1013 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
trekfan1013 wrote:If you're taking requests, good sir, then I would like to request a Fiesta Spurs rebrand -- pinoy has a brilliant Fiesta themed jersey already here, but I'd like to see your take on it. I love the splash of color they bring to the otherwise straight-laced silver and black scheme.

[ Image ]

yea i have that pinoy fiesta mod as well, it's lit. but honestly these are fucking awesome. i might just do the whole spurs set like this a white black and silver one. with a court to match. spurs jerseys are boring af right now and usually are boring imo.

Thank you for the idea! So right now I gotta fix some stuff on my Bulls and 76ers for the sponsor logos and then I have 3 new requests including yours. On deck menu is...

-Warriors
-Suns
-Spurs

I hope to have it done soon. Honestly I might do the Spurs before the Suns and Warriors just because I know it will be quicker. Warriors is prob gonna take awhile because of all the stuff I'm gonna wanna fill up. These mf's have 4 COURT SLOTS! Ridiculous, but it leaves room for cool warriors stuff. Suns might be a little tougher than Spurs so they go after.

trekfan1013, I am going to start working on the Spurs today. I hope to have it all done by tomorrow night, or the following morning/afternoon. Here is the game plan for them.

-Home
-Away
-Statement
***all 3 going to be the white/black/silver versions of the jersey concept you posted***

-City
***hardwood classic ABA red jersey. they're not actually going to have a city jersey, but rather a HWC in the city spot. I may also make slight variations to the uni***
[ Image ]

-NEW standard court
-NEW FICTIONAL HWC court
***for the red. i might also just make whatever their old court from that day is. I haven't looked at it yet though***

***EDIT***
ok so im changing a few things here. adding more stuff. i decided that i cannot steal the spurs good ol fashioned black and white jerseys away from them. i still want them to have that look but use fiesta as a city/alt jersey of sorts. so im making a new home/away/statement in black white & silver. new lineup for spurs is.

-new home jersey
-new away jersey
-new statement jersey
(these will all be the same jersey in different shades)
-new city jersey (this is gonna be the black fiesta jersey out of the 3 fiestas i make)
-new hwc jersey (this is the aba one i showed)
-new white fiesta jersey
-new silver fiesta jersey

-new standard court
-new city court
-new hwc court

the spurs are in desperate need of cool shit so im gonna do it. :)
[Stove]

Postby davispacheco on Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:59 pm

if you want to do something cool and really relevant, make dornas for 2019/2020
davispacheco

Postby [Stove] on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:21 pm

davispacheco wrote:if you want to do something cool and really relevant, make dornas for 2019/2020

what's that?
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:36 am

[Stove] wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
trekfan1013 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]

-Warriors
-Suns
-Spurs

-Home
-Away
-Statement

-City
[ Image ]

-NEW standard court
-NEW FICTIONAL HWC court

***EDIT***
ok so im changing a few things here. adding more stuff. i decided that i cannot steal the spurs good ol fashioned black and white jerseys away from them. i still want them to have that look but use fiesta as a city/alt jersey of sorts. so im making a new home/away/statement in black white & silver. new lineup for spurs is.

-new home jersey
-new away jersey
-new statement jersey
-new city jersey (this is gonna be the black fiesta jersey out of the 3 fiestas i make)
-new white fiesta jersey

-new standard court
-new city court
-new hwc court

trekfan1013, Just finished the white fiesta(minus a logo or two). The black and silver will be ez to do now. Just gotta swap backdrops and a few logos. :)
[Stove]

Postby trekfan1013 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:05 am

[Stove] wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
trekfan1013 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]

-Warriors
-Suns
-Spurs

-Home
-Away
-Statement

-City
[ Image ]

-NEW standard court
-NEW FICTIONAL HWC court

***EDIT***

-new home jersey
-new away jersey
-new statement jersey
-new white fiesta jersey

-new standard court
-new city court
-new hwc court

trekfan1013, Just finished the white fiesta(minus a logo or two). The black and silver will be ez to do now. Just gotta swap backdrops and a few logos. :)
[ Image ]

Oh my gosh, those are beautiful! Thank you, can't wait to play in them! :)
trekfan1013

Postby Troywaybetter on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:07 am

STOVE, ID BE ETERNALLY GRATEFULL IF YOU COULD PRODUCE THESE NUGGETS BEAUTIES
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Troywaybetter

Postby Troywaybetter on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:08 am

OR THESE!!
Troywaybetter

Postby [Stove] on Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:11 am

Troywaybetter wrote:STOVE, ID BE ETERNALLY GRATEFULL IF YOU COULD PRODUCE THESE NUGGETS BEAUTIES

Troywaybetter wrote:OR THESE!!

I remembered this from a while ago.

I don't hate any of these. In fact I like the bottom ones. I do however like the current color scheme of the Nuggs. I'm gonna take this into consideration once I'm done doing Spurs, Suns, Warriors.

***EDIT***
What if I replaced all the light blue on the jerseys with their red color. I think it would look amazing for them. These are kinda old school meets new, and I think the red would make them pop.
[Stove]

Postby kobedurant on Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:22 am

[Stove] wrote:CELTICS ALT GREEN UNI & FICTIONAL STANDARD COURT RELEASE

Ok kobedurant, so I made the greens on the jersey just the way you wanted them. I download Pinoy's mod and opened up the away jerseycolor file and used the color picker in photoshop to make sure it was the exact color you wanted. I have them in both modern day and retro as requested.

NEW FICTIONAL Standard court. I loved the design of the grey court so much that I had to make a standard out of it as well.

[RETRO]
[ Image ]

[MODERN DAY]
[ Image ]

[STANDARD COURT]
[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD ---> https://mega.nz/file/UQhhnJJK#UQii_J5ct ... 2AwjyfdIQg

***NOTE***
Forgot to mention there is no font or tweak file because I didn't need to edit them at all. Enjoy. :)

Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much and excellent work (Y) (Y) (Y)

Also, just out of curiosity, is it alright if I use this jersey you made as a template to try and recreate a version of the st pattys day uniform myself? I have very little experience with photoshop, so I'm not even sure I'd be able to get it working in game and everything lmaoo. But if everything works out, with your permission, I'd want to post it on this site for others to use (and obviously I'd credit you for the base uniform)
Image ImageImage
kobedurant

Postby [Stove] on Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:15 am

kobedurant wrote:
[Stove] wrote:CELTICS ALT GREEN UNI & FICTIONAL STANDARD COURT RELEASE

Ok kobedurant, so I made the greens on the jersey just the way you wanted them. I download Pinoy's mod and opened up the away jerseycolor file and used the color picker in photoshop to make sure it was the exact color you wanted. I have them in both modern day and retro as requested.

NEW FICTIONAL Standard court. I loved the design of the grey court so much that I had to make a standard out of it as well.

[RETRO]
[ Image ]

[MODERN DAY]
[ Image ]

[STANDARD COURT]
[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD ---> https://mega.nz/file/UQhhnJJK#UQii_J5ct ... 2AwjyfdIQg

***NOTE***
Forgot to mention there is no font or tweak file because I didn't need to edit them at all. Enjoy. :)

Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much and excellent work (Y) (Y) (Y)

Also, just out of curiosity, is it alright if I use this jersey you made as a template to try and recreate a version of the st pattys day uniform myself? I have very little experience with photoshop, so I'm not even sure I'd be able to get it working in game and everything lmaoo. But if everything works out, with your permission, I'd want to post it on this site for others to use (and obviously I'd credit you for the base uniform)

Here use this ---> https://mega.nz/file/MQQkzCgI#n3LBN7o83 ... qQGKp3OeyM
It's the template I use to create all of my jerseys. I made it from a culmination of several other templates I had found on this site and around the web. I've added some stuff myself to the temp as well. You will notice a lot of Knicks related stuff in the template lol. :oops: That's because I originally was doing a shit ton of Knicks stuff and just left it that way. Use all that Knicks stuff though as a guide on where to put your own sponsor logos etc.

If you get stuck at any point in making your jersey PM me and I'll see if I can help you. I know what it's like to not know how to do something mod wise and it being frustrating. I only started modding a few months ago and I still have a ton to learn myself, but I will help you where I can. In general I would like it if people didn't re-upload my personal mods from a simple re-color. I do that all the time with other peoples mods but I'd never re-upload them and call it my own. Take this for example. (vvv) This is a Bulls IssyMod that I re-colored. I changed the light blue to gold on the uniform.
Now I would never re-upload this and call it my own and stuff yunno. It's unethical. Now take this for another example. (vvv) This is a re-color of the in-game city jersey. This I would(and did) re-upload. It was from in-game so who cares yunno.

Now given all that, all I did for the Celtics jersey you wanted was re-color and in-game jersey and slap a few logos here and there, changed the rdat file a bit and boom you got new jerseys.
Here I'll also give you this ---> https://mega.nz/file/dIAmGKDC#34kYHYNXA ... s7jVxL4DBY
These are the temps for the Celtics jerseys I made for you. I didn't even use the original template I usually would, I just grabbed the jersey and shorts color files and worked off of those. These may help you with your St Patty's Day uni's. Back to your original question though, Do I care if you use it as a base to create? No go ahead, you don't have to credit me either it's nbd. If you upload anything though just make sure it's your own work. Unless it's a cheap Bulls City re-color lol. :cheeky: Then you can be as lazy as you want lol! And again if you get stuck or something doesn't work for you, PM me. Good luck Chuck.
[Stove]

Postby davispacheco on Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:03 am

[Stove] wrote:
davispacheco wrote:if you want to do something cool and really relevant, make dornas for 2019/2020

what's that?

dornas, local advertising packages for each NBA team. I have this one from L.A Lakers as an example:
davispacheco

Postby kobedurant on Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:33 am

[Stove], Thank you so much! Apart from the St Patty's Celtics jersey, I plan on going through and recoloring a bunch of jerseys from the base game that I feel are a bit off (i.e. the rest of the default Celtics jerseys, Ray Allen era Sonics, Steve Nash era Suns).

Down the line, I'd wanna go back and try to recycle the textures of those adidas sleeved jerseys from older 2Ks and see if I can somehow make sleeveless versions for 2K20 (but that may be a bit too ambitious of a goal lmaooo).

But everything seems to be smooth sailing so far, just need to edit the jersey number and add a little polish (hope the preview image doesn't look massive when i send this lmaooo).
Thanks again for everything :bowdown2:
Image ImageImage
kobedurant

Postby [Stove] on Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:38 am

davispacheco wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

what's that?

dornas, local advertising packages for each NBA team. I have this one from L.A Lakers as an example:

That is cool because I'm now thinking of like tons of funny ads and sponsors. I will look into this.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:40 am

kobedurant wrote:[Stove], Thank you so much! Apart from the St Patty's Celtics jersey, I plan on going through and recoloring a bunch of jerseys from the base game that I feel are a bit off (i.e. the rest of the default Celtics jerseys, Ray Allen era Sonics, Steve Nash era Suns).

Down the line, I'd wanna go back and try to recycle the textures of those adidas sleeved jerseys from older 2Ks and see if I can somehow make sleeveless versions for 2K20 (but that may be a bit too ambitious of a goal lmaooo).

But everything seems to be smooth sailing so far, just need to edit the jersey number and add a little polish (hope the preview image doesn't look massive when i send this lmaooo).
Thanks again for everything :bowdown2:
[ Image ]

That looks sweet! Can't wait for the release!
[Stove]

Postby kobedurant on Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:35 pm

CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

Hey, i actually saw a version of that jersey in the download section that was imported from 2k18. Hope its what your looking for :D https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.p ... f_id=11473
Image ImageImage
kobedurant

Postby [Stove] on Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:11 pm

kobedurant wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
CosignDaDon wrote:

-Suns
-T-Wolves
-Mavs
-OKC
-Clippers
-Wizards
-Pistons
-Hornets
-Bucks

Hey, i actually saw a version of that jersey in the download section that was imported from 2k18. Hope its what your looking for :D Oklahoma City Thunder City Jersey

NICE! that saves me time lol. thank you!
[Stove]

Postby Troywaybetter on Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:04 am

[Stove] wrote:
Troywaybetter wrote:STOVE, ID BE ETERNALLY GRATEFULL IF YOU COULD PRODUCE THESE NUGGETS BEAUTIES

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

I don't hate any of these. In fact I like the bottom ones. I do however like the current color scheme of the Nuggs. I'm gonna take this into consideration once I'm done doing Spurs, Suns, Warriors.

***EDIT***
What if I replaced all the light blue on the jerseys with their red color. I think it would look amazing for them. These are kinda old school meets new, and I think the red would make them pop.

YES!!! I love the Nugs current color scheme too. That burgundy/red would look wild here
Troywaybetter

Postby [Stove] on Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Troywaybetter wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

***EDIT***

YES!!! I love the Nugs current color scheme too. That burgundy/red would look wild here

Okay dope. I will do that then. It's gonna be a bit before I get to it though so hang tough. I got the Suns pretty much planned out. I'm just gonna redux the 3 90's jerseys from in game to modern day. Pretty much it for them. Maybe a new court but idk. Warriors are gonna take a bit longer, but right after that your up holmes. Almost done with the Spurs now. They wound up taking much longer than expected. I made 10 new jerseys for them, and 3 courts so.... yea. They needed stuff badly. Had to do it.
[Stove]

Postby trekfan1013 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:58 am

[Stove] wrote:
Troywaybetter wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

***EDIT***

Okay dope. I will do that then. It's gonna be a bit before I get to it though so hang tough. I got the Suns pretty much planned out. I'm just gonna redux the 3 90's jerseys from in game to modern day. Pretty much it for them. Maybe a new court but idk. Warriors are gonna take a bit longer, but right after that your up holmes. Almost done with the Spurs now. They wound up taking much longer than expected. I made 10 new jerseys for them, and 3 courts so.... yea. They needed stuff badly. Had to do it.

Question for you on the mod side of things -- I was wondering myself about self-modding some jerseys (mainly minor modifications, like color swaps or something like what you did with the Bulls), and was wondering what your process is?

I see you have a Photoshop file, which says you use Photoshop -- what version, in particular? I'm rolling with an ancient version CS3 from 2007 and it has served me well, but it doesn't seem to have the ability to save files in .iff format.

Or do you construct the jerseys in photoshop and then import them into another program? I'm interesting to hear your process if you have time to outline it.
trekfan1013

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding