uniform filenames ?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

uniform filenames ?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:17 am

Is there a list of uniform file names? Like how one of NY Knicks would be "u014ny_1946_away.iff", so that's for the 46 away classic jersey, but what about all the other jerseys for the Knicks? And for every other team for that matter. There has to be a list somewhere. It would be better if there was a zip or something I could download to have every jersey .iff file in the game. Is one around? I cannot find it. :(
[Stove]

Re: uniform filenames ?

Postby cujomatty on Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:29 am

[Stove] wrote:Is there a list of uniform file names? Like how one of NY Knicks would be "u014ny_1946_away.iff", so that's for the 46 away classic jersey, but what about all the other jerseys for the Knicks? And for every other team for that matter. There has to be a list somewhere. It would be better if there was a zip or something I could download to have every jersey .iff file in the game. Is one around? I cannot find it. :(

Easy way is to open the “manifest” file with notepad and then CRL + F search u014 they will have all the file names listed in there.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding