Rebrand the NBA Concept | Grizzlies V2 Update

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Rebrand the NBA Concept | Grizzlies V2 Update

Postby Ayston on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:12 am

Hello all,
I will rebrand some NBA teams on NBA 2K20. Logos and jerseys for now.

You can suggest theme for any team. Colours, logos, jerseys... I'll take all !


- Credits to Bruins on SportsLogos.net for the Heat Secondary logo.
- Credits to Matthew Harvey on dribbble.com for the Grizzlies logos.

--------------------------



Heat: "Inspired by the sun colour, the Heat's direction have decided to close the old era after the Haslem departure in 2020. Logo and jerseys are redisgned with new coulours and let the new era begins."

Image
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nmoagoalo8b6mbq/Rebrand_the_Heat.rar/file

***


Grizzlies: "With this new young roster and the end of the Grit & Grind heritage, the Grizzlies wear this new jerseys with a bear scratches to represent their determination."


Image
https://www.mediafire.com/file/11656m1fnaimfep/Rebrand_the_Grizzlies.rar/file
Last edited by Ayston on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 16 times in total.
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: NBA Rebrand | Heat Preview

Postby hokupguy on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:15 am

very cool concept (Y)
User avatar
hokupguy
Blue Print
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:01 pm
Location: orlando,fl

Re: NBA Rebrand | Heat Preview

Postby Mahmood on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:20 am

This is awesome! Nice work!
Don't waste your time being negative. Negativity gets you nowhere in life.
User avatar
Mahmood
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:26 am
Location: Georgia, United States

Re: NBA Rebrand | Heat Preview

Postby Ayston on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:26 am

Thanks guys *_*

First post updated !
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: NBA Rebrand | Heat Preview

Postby eirik on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:06 pm

I like this idea (Y)
Image
eirik
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: NZ

Re: NBA Rebrand | Heat Preview

Postby willstrange23 on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:18 am

Please release that mate, awesome :D
willstrange23
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: NBA Rebrand | Heat Preview

Postby Sirlancealot2k on Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:41 am

You gonna let people download? Beautiful work!
Sirlancealot2k
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Re: NBA Rebrand | Heat Preview

Postby Ayston on Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:49 pm

Thanks for the support guys, i really appreciate that (:
I work on the next team: Grizzlies. Preview coming in few days !

Sirlancealot2k wrote:You gonna let people download? Beautiful work!


Of course, later this monday ;) Thanks !
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:52 am

Love this man keep it up! Was always interested in something like this it’s great to see, Id love to see a Celtics rebrand, never like others versions I’ve seen of it, would love to see some fictional ones too
User avatar
MonkeymanJSV
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:48 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby Ayston on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:53 am

MonkeymanJSV wrote:Love this man keep it up! Was always interested in something like this it’s great to see, Id love to see a Celtics rebrand, never like others versions I’ve seen of it, would love to see some fictional ones too


Thanks ^^

Celtics is one of the team who the logo and some details will stay the "same". Like Heat and Lakers because of the History. I want logic in the rebrand and not a fictionnal abusive modifications x)
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:01 am

:bowdown: I literally love you right now. :bowdown2: I'm doing a MyLeague starting in the year 2030 and I was gonna learn to do jerseys/courts and re-brand a bunch of teams myself. Thank you so much! This is an awesome project! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby Checkz on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:13 am

Hey, I suggest the Pelicans with the Black-Purple-Yellow-Green, something like the actual city jersey colors but messing up with the jersey/arena. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WMTORFEdI/
A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger.

Image
User avatar
Checkz
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:35 am
Location: Suzano, Brasil.

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby [Q] on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:46 am

Checkz wrote:Hey, I suggest the Pelicans with the Black-Purple-Yellow-Green, something like the actual city jersey colors but messing up with the jersey/arena. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WMTORFEdI/

He said he's trying for realism here, and the owner has already come out and said they prefer the blue and red colors
Image
User avatar
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 13910
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:20 am
Location: Westside, the best side

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby Ayston on Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:05 am

Thanks again and again ! **

:idea: I updated the first post, download link availaible at the bottoom of the preview picture :idea:


[Q] wrote:
Checkz wrote:Hey, I suggest the Pelicans with the Black-Purple-Yellow-Green, something like the actual city jersey colors but messing up with the jersey/arena. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WMTORFEdI/

He said he's trying for realism here, and the owner has already come out and said they prefer the blue and red colors


Yes, i search realism and logic with the logos and jerseys. I can consider the request, but the colours will be different i think :)
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby Checkz on Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:22 am

Ayston wrote:Thanks again and again ! **

:idea: I updated the first post, download link availaible at the bottoom of the preview picture :idea:


[Q] wrote:
Checkz wrote:Hey, I suggest the Pelicans with the Black-Purple-Yellow-Green, something like the actual city jersey colors but messing up with the jersey/arena. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WMTORFEdI/

He said he's trying for realism here, and the owner has already come out and said they prefer the blue and red colors


Yes, i search realism and logic with the logos and jerseys. I can consider the request, but the colours will be different i think :)


Man, the colors would match the actual city jersey, and we already had a full purple jersey Image
A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger.

Image
User avatar
Checkz
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:35 am
Location: Suzano, Brasil.

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby Ayston on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Checkz wrote:
Ayston wrote:Thanks again and again ! **

:idea: I updated the first post, download link availaible at the bottoom of the preview picture :idea:


[Q] wrote:
Checkz wrote:Hey, I suggest the Pelicans with the Black-Purple-Yellow-Green, something like the actual city jersey colors but messing up with the jersey/arena. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WMTORFEdI/

He said he's trying for realism here, and the owner has already come out and said they prefer the blue and red colors


Yes, i search realism and logic with the logos and jerseys. I can consider the request, but the colours will be different i think :)


Man, the colors would match the actual city jersey, and we already had a full purple jersey [ Image ]


I will see ☺️
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Updated

Postby Ayston on Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:06 am

First post updated. - New link with the adjustements. :!:

Corrections on the statement jersey (sponsor background colour)

+
Image
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Released ; Grizzlies Preview

Postby Ayston on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 am

Hello all,
see here the Grizzlies rebrand preview.

---

Grizzlies: "With this new young roster and the end of the Grit & Grind heritage, the Grizzlies wear this new jerseys with a bear scratches to represent their determination."


Image
- Credits to Matthew Harvey on dribbble.com for the Grizzlies logos.
Last edited by Ayston on Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Released ; Grizzlies Preview

Postby [Stove] on Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:50 am

Ayston wrote:Hello all,
see here the Grizzlies rebrand preview.

---

Grizzlies: "With this new young roster and the end of the Grit & Grind heritage, the Grizzlies wear this new jerseys with a bear scratches to represent their determination."


[ Image ]
- Credits to Matthew Harvey on dribbble.com for the Grizzlies logos.


These are amazing. You're kicking this projects ass dude.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: NBA Rebrand Concept | Heat Preview

Postby [Stove] on Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Checkz wrote:Hey, I suggest the Pelicans with the Black-Purple-Yellow-Green, something like the actual city jersey colors but messing up with the jersey/arena. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WMTORFEdI/


I can eventually get to trying to make those black Pels if you want. I'm just a beginner rn but I'm feeling confident. Currently I'm working on a few Knicks related things but after that I can give it a go if your interested. I was thinking of re-branding them to be the New Orleans Sound, but it really depends on how much stuff I can fish out of this manifest to change. Like cheerleader outfits, blimps, probably like 5 other things I haven't realized yet, oh and that guy who runs with the flag at tipoff. If I can't change everything visual to my new team (logo wise) then I'm not gonna fully re-brand them (possibly relocate) just re-color (maybe)/new jerseys/new courts, and also find cool stuff on this site. But I did make those specific black ones in the jersey creator before I found out about modding. They are lit fam. Zion looks insane in it.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: Rebrand the NBA Concept | Grizzlies Released

Postby Ayston on Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:00 am

Thank you, Stove ;)
----------------

Grizzlies released ! First poste updated.


Grizzlies: "With this new young roster and the end of the Grit & Grind heritage, the Grizzlies wear this new jerseys with a bear scratches to represent their determination."


Image
https://www.mediafire.com/file/11656m1fnaimfep/Rebrand_the_Grizzlies.rar/file
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: Rebrand the NBA Concept | Grizzlies Released

Postby hokupguy on Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:16 am

i really like what you are doing . do you plan on making courts for these sets ?
User avatar
hokupguy
Blue Print
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:01 pm
Location: orlando,fl

Re: Rebrand the NBA Concept | Grizzlies Released

Postby [Q] on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:49 am

I'd probably swap the light and dark blue on the grizzlies jersey. They seem to be using the light blue jerseys a lot now
Image
User avatar
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 13910
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:20 am
Location: Westside, the best side

Re: Rebrand the NBA Concept | Grizzlies Released

Postby willstrange23 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:06 am

what is next mate? these are awesome :D
willstrange23
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: Rebrand the NBA Concept | Grizzlies Released

Postby Ayston on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:52 am

hokupguy wrote:i really like what you are doing . do you plan on making courts for these sets ?


Thank you :) Yes, but i need to found the good way on paint.NET to save the courts, because they are grey in game...


[Q] wrote:I'd probably swap the light and dark blue on the grizzlies jersey. They seem to be using the light blue jerseys a lot now


I think you're right... I will update it tomorrow


willstrange23 wrote:what is next mate? these are awesome :D


Thank you ! Celtics and Pels are the next
Last edited by Ayston on Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mking2, piratehat12 and 12 guests