PERFECT LIGHTING COURT RELEASED:22 COURT UPGRADE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 16 COURT

Postby buddaking on Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:08 am

DEIBYS wrote:
buddaking wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:How does it look?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]



I can finally confirm that this version of your spurs court and bulls court works for me now. I had problems with both spurs and bulls court with your "0"COURT LIGHTING PROJECT but this (PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED) work perfect with both courts. No more gray stadium (Y) :D

Job well done!


thanks partner here another sample of the work I hope you like it
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]



Gorgeous results so far! Lighting on the court looks great which will result in better lighting/more details on the better on the players. Crowd darkness looks good as well. (Y)
buddaking
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:08 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 16 COURT

Postby leoniperagnelli on Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:41 pm

if you don't use sith fields does the mod not have the effects you created?
leoniperagnelli
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 16 COURT

Postby leoniperagnelli on Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:41 pm

if you don't use sith fields does the mod not have the effects you created?
leoniperagnelli
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 16 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:42 am

leoniperagnelli wrote:if you don't use sith fields does the mod not have the effects you created?


if you would have it, only that the lighting is adapted to a floor with predetermined non-customized lighting, in the same way if you use them with the determined floors also it is a matter of trying the one you like
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:28 am

PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
It is recommended to use the floor sith (viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108313) use the global lagoa ( https://www.mediafire.com/file/fgwuy1on ... 2.zip/file )
I had been working on this personal use project, however I want to show you the lighting result since the reality fits very well
1.Shadows
2 Brightness
3.Reflections
4.color tone
5.Bank lighting
6. Board lighting
7. Advertising lighting.
8.Illumination in public.
9. fog.
10.Sweat

Image
Last edited by DEIBYS on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby Venom2018 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:20 pm

:bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown2:

can u do nxt warriors :D thanks
User avatar
Venom2018
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:45 pm

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby USMarineSoldier on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:06 pm

Still having no luck with downloading on AD Fly :cry:
USMarineSoldier
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:36 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby bowenstar on Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:52 am

can u do nxt Magic :D thanks
bowenstar
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:27 am

USMarineSoldier wrote:Still having no luck with downloading on AD Fly :cry:

check your private
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby SHDX3 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:36 am

Finally got them downloaded, Clippers, Celtics still crashes, even when using other tools to enable.

Remove stadium file and everything boots fine.
Hello I'm Shannon Dixon - Always humble and always loving :chug:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
User avatar
SHDX3
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:47 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby Sav713 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:44 am

Can confirm Celtics crashed on me too.
Sav713
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby cujomatty on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:18 am

SHDX3 wrote:Finally got them downloaded, Clippers, Celtics still crashes, even when using other tools to enable.

Remove stadium file and everything boots fine.

Did you try renaming the files and setting them up in hook?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby SHDX3 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:07 am

cujomatty wrote:
SHDX3 wrote:Finally got them downloaded, Clippers, Celtics still crashes, even when using other tools to enable.

Remove stadium file and everything boots fine.

Did you try renaming the files and setting them up in hook?


I left the names sxxx.iff etc.

And still trying using hook and crashes regardless
Hello I'm Shannon Dixon - Always humble and always loving :chug:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
User avatar
SHDX3
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:47 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:20 am

SHDX3 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
SHDX3 wrote:Finally got them downloaded, Clippers, Celtics still crashes, even when using other tools to enable.

Remove stadium file and everything boots fine.

Did you try renaming the files and setting them up in hook?


I left the names sxxx.iff etc.

And still trying using hook and crashes regardless


I am unaware of the problem since I use it on another PC and it worked and confirmed with another person and it also worked. Do you only have the problem with those two stages?
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby SHDX3 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:40 pm

DEIBYS wrote:
SHDX3 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
SHDX3 wrote:Finally got them downloaded, Clippers, Celtics still crashes, even when using other tools to enable.

Remove stadium file and everything boots fine.

Did you try renaming the files and setting them up in hook?


I left the names sxxx.iff etc.

And still trying using hook and crashes regardless


I am unaware of the problem since I use it on another PC and it worked and confirmed with another person and it also worked. Do you only have the problem with those two stages?


Yes all the others work, minus Celtics and Clippers so far..use to be 76ers too, but I think it works now.
Hello I'm Shannon Dixon - Always humble and always loving :chug:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
User avatar
SHDX3
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:47 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby davispacheco on Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:04 pm

hello, a question? Do you intend to edit courts of all NBA teams?
davispacheco
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:53 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:44 pm

davispacheco wrote:hello, a question? Do you intend to edit courts of all NBA teams?

yes :D (Y)
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby davispacheco on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:24 am

what a fantastic guy, this is great, these court issues of yours really make the game on another level! Do you have an idea / prediction of when you will release them all?
davispacheco
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:53 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:30 am

davispacheco wrote:what a fantastic guy, this is great, these court issues of yours really make the game on another level! Do you have an idea / prediction of when you will release them all?

What do you think of this version with fog?
phpBB [video]

Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby davispacheco on Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:44 pm

In my opinion, this fog is fantastic for Staples Center, because in real life the stadium is like that too. for the others I think it would not look so good. And a second suggestion if I may, if you could clear the crowd more, not just on the first block, but on the upper floors as well. I am particularly a fan of an all visible crowd! That would be fantastic. Sorry for the long text, just expressing what I think, and say your work is excellent.
davispacheco
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:53 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:18 pm

Thanks to your partner USMarineSoldier for your donation to buy me a cup of coffee, check your private message thank you surprise

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Last edited by DEIBYS on Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:30 pm

davispacheco wrote:In my opinion, this fog is fantastic for Staples Center, because in real life the stadium is like that too. for the others I think it would not look so good. And a second suggestion if I may, if you could clear the crowd more, not just on the first block, but on the upper floors as well. I am particularly a fan of an all visible crowd! That would be fantastic. Sorry for the long text, just expressing what I think, and say your work is excellent.


The customization. Send it to me in a private message to try to help you
(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby guyincognito on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am

Just curious about the Jazz lighting as you reference sith yet there isn't a Jazz court by him yet, should it be used with the default 2k court or do use loopyh's court?
User avatar
guyincognito
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:46 am

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby DEIBYS on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:39 pm

guyincognito wrote:Just curious about the Jazz lighting as you reference sith yet there isn't a Jazz court by him yet, should it be used with the default 2k court or do use loopyh's court?

you can use any you like you just have to remove from the mods s0xxx_floor_lightmap since I work with the default value of 2k for the brightness on the court
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: http://www.deibys2kmods.epizy.com/ :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 18 COURT

Postby guyincognito on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:52 pm

DEIBYS wrote:
guyincognito wrote:Just curious about the Jazz lighting as you reference sith yet there isn't a Jazz court by him yet, should it be used with the default 2k court or do use loopyh's court?

you can use any you like you just have to remove from the mods s0xxx_floor_lightmap since I work with the default value of 2k for the brightness on the court

Ah nice, thanks mate. You've done some great work here.
User avatar
guyincognito
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hova-, raenkro and 6 guests