A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED:LAK,MAVS,NETS,CAV,BOS

Postby funbalanced on Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:15 am

DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
funbalanced wrote:Your screenshots look great but then when I play with these, my eyes are being burnt out by bright whites and high contrast. What gives?

There a lack of transparency for how the screenshots are created because I’ve tried this multiple times and had the same experience. It’s not just the floor, the jerseys and skin tones are way high contrast and bright. He must be using some sort of reshade.

Yeah, I tried his steps and it doesn't really address the problem I'm having. The colors look rich and I much prefer it to the YKWL/Looyh Realism mod which appears washed out. Just if the white intensity + contrast came down a little bit, this would be great.

Can you show how the mod looks on your pc? screenshot?

A screenshot doesn't really illustrate it. It is way more noticeable in the gameplay (not instant replay). The best way to summarize it is that the whites are too intense, and this affects the contrast of jerseys and the reflections off the floor. I completely deleted all arena and floor mods and started with the Clippers. Patrick Beverly just looked like a shadow in a bright white jersey. Couldn't make out any player detail on him.

It seems strange to me since you tell me that it is too white and bright but you are the first person that you tell me it will not be for the global one that has installed what global you use?

I double checked my global. It is the same as the one you included (aka Lagoa)
funbalanced

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED:LAK,MAVS,NETS,CAV,BOS

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:22 am

funbalanced wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
funbalanced wrote:Your screenshots look great but then when I play with these, my eyes are being burnt out by bright whites and high contrast. What gives?

There a lack of transparency for how the screenshots are created because I’ve tried this multiple times and had the same experience. It’s not just the floor, the jerseys and skin tones are way high contrast and bright. He must be using some sort of reshade.

Yeah, I tried his steps and it doesn't really address the problem I'm having. The colors look rich and I much prefer it to the YKWL/Looyh Realism mod which appears washed out. Just if the white intensity + contrast came down a little bit, this would be great.

A screenshot doesn't really illustrate it. It is way more noticeable in the gameplay (not instant replay). The best way to summarize it is that the whites are too intense, and this affects the contrast of jerseys and the reflections off the floor. I completely deleted all arena and floor mods and started with the Clippers. Patrick Beverly just looked like a shadow in a bright white jersey. Couldn't make out any player detail on him.

It seems strange to me since you tell me that it is too white and bright but you are the first person that you tell me it will not be for the global one that has installed what global you use?

it would be nice to see a screenshot for what level of brightness you have on your pc because it seems weird
User Discord :arrow: DEIBYS2KMOD#1430
PC :arrow: I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby funbalanced on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:55 am

DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

it would be nice to see a screenshot for what level of brightness you have on your pc because it seems weird

It's not my calibration settings. I've had this monitor for years without changing settings. The levels are fine in other games, apps, even other NBA 2K20 filters. The white levels are only extra high on your stadium file.

I will try to grab some screenshots that show this if I continue messing around.
funbalanced

Postby funbalanced on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:55 am

DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
funbalanced wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

It's not my calibration settings. I've had this monitor for years without changing settings. The levels are fine in other games, apps, even other NBA 2K20 filters. The white levels are only extra high on your stadium file.

I will try to grab some screenshots that show this if I continue messing around.
funbalanced

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED:KNI,LAK,MAVS,NET,CAV,BOS

Postby funbalanced on Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:17 pm

How important are the s0XX_floor_lightmap.iff files? Some courts have them, others don't.
funbalanced

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED:KNI,LAK,MAVS,NET,CAV,BOS

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:11 pm

funbalanced wrote:How important are the s0XX_floor_lightmap.iff files? Some courts have them, others don't.

I adjust the level of floor brightness in my mods I use them by default
DEIBYS2KMOD

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: 11 COURT

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:47 am

Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
DEIBYS2KMOD

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED:76ERS,BULL,BUCKS,HEAT,LA

Postby Aston on Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:05 am

Its looks great but cant download it with these ads T_T
Aston
Culture.

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED:76ERS,BULL,BUCKS,HEAT,LA

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:05 am

Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby Aston on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 am

DEIBYS wrote:
Ayston wrote:Its looks great but cant download it with these ads T_T

Correct way to skip ads without risk simply gives the block button that appears on the screen that easy and simple :chug: :chug:
phpBB [video]

If the button wants appear :cheeky:
Aston
Culture.

Postby carlcapati11 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 am

i cant seem to figure it out. Do i just copy the files to the waigua folder and thats it?
carlcapati11

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:06 am

Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby Juri_B_Sports_YT on Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:52 am

Ayston wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
Ayston wrote:Its looks great but cant download it with these ads T_T

Correct way to skip ads without risk simply gives the block button that appears on the screen that easy and simple :chug: :chug:
phpBB [video]

If the button wants appear :cheeky:

I have the same issue, the button never appears and only some download and some don't...at least 40% you can't download with adfly.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
Juri_B_Sports_YT

Postby USMarineSoldier on Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Any solution to the AD fly problem I still can't download either
USMarineSoldier

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:25 am

USMarineSoldier wrote:Any solution to the AD fly problem I still can't download either

I will verify the information
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby USMarineSoldier on Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:28 am

DEIBYS wrote:
USMarineSoldier wrote:Any solution to the AD fly problem I still can't download either

I will verify the information

thank you (Y)
USMarineSoldier

PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: 16 COURT

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:14 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
DEIBYS2KMOD

Re: PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED: UPDATED 16 COURT

Postby USMarineSoldier on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:58 am

These all look great but I still cant get any of them due to AD fly will not to the download screen. Has anybody else have the same issue?
USMarineSoldier

Postby USMarineSoldier on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:14 am

Also has there be a fix the black stadiums for the Bulls, Celtics, and Spurs?
USMarineSoldier

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:47 am

USMarineSoldier wrote:These all look great but I still cant get any of them due to AD fly will not to the download screen. Has anybody else have the same issue?

it was verified and they are working correctly
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby USMarineSoldier on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:58 am

DEIBYS wrote:
USMarineSoldier wrote:These all look great but I still cant get any of them due to AD fly will not to the download screen. Has anybody else have the same issue?

I wish I knew how to get these. I've download plenty of MODs from AD Fly before with no issues Im not sure whats going on I even tried different web browsers. I can't get passed the skip ad screen.
USMarineSoldier

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:26 am

USMarineSoldier wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:

I wish I knew how to get these. I've download plenty of MODs from AD Fly before with no issues Im not sure whats going on I even tried different web browsers. I can't get passed the skip ad screen.

ok I help you check your private message
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:47 am

Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby buddaking on Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:11 pm

DEIBYS wrote:How does it look?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

I can finally confirm that this version of your spurs court and bulls court works for me now. I had problems with both spurs and bulls court with your "0"COURT LIGHTING PROJECT but this (PERFECT LIGHTING REALISTIC COURT FINAL EDITION RELEASED) work perfect with both courts. No more gray stadium (Y) :D

Job well done!
buddaking

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:20 am

Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEIBYS2KMOD

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding