Street presentation (last page)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NEW LAKERS JERSEYS (WITH PATCH AND TRIBUTE)

Postby martoluthor on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:12 pm

jacssalas wrote:Good day bro. Have you ever released your works on the eyes? I can't seem to find a link. I'd be really be grateful if you would be kind to share it. Thank you so much

I'll send it to you via pm later
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: NEW LAKERS JERSEYS (WITH PATCH AND TRIBUTE)

Postby Simonn-Lee on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:52 pm

Great job!
BTW what's the cyberface for LeBron u're using :wink:
User avatar
Simonn-Lee
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:19 am

Re: NEW LAKERS JERSEYS (WITH PATCH AND TRIBUTE)

Postby martoluthor on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:35 am

Simonn-Lee wrote:Great job!
BTW what's the cyberface for LeBron u're using :wink:

this one! https://www.2kspecialist.net/2019/10/le ... y-egs.html
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Reshades by Lex - new configuration in last page

Postby CosignDaDon on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 am

martoluthor wrote:Trying something new
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Wow! Did you release these jerseys yet? The Black Mamba Lakers?
CosignDaDon
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:17 am

Re: Reshades by Lex - new configuration in last page

Postby martoluthor on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:47 am

CosignDaDon wrote:
martoluthor wrote:Trying something new
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Wow! Did you release these jerseys yet? The Black Mamba Lakers?



That is a jersey already released by Pinoy user. Search it in his thread
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: HELP WITH BLENDER!!!!

Postby martoluthor on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:44 am

Can anyone help me out with blender? Information in the first post :S
thanks
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: HELP WITH BLENDER!!!!

Postby cujomatty on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:44 am

martoluthor wrote:Can anyone help me out with blender? Information in the first post :S
thanks


I’m having a hard time understanding your problem. What do you mean “put it in the body”?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: HELP WITH BLENDER!!!!

Postby martoluthor on Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:16 pm

cujomatty wrote:
martoluthor wrote:Can anyone help me out with blender? Information in the first post :S
thanks


This
https://youtu.be/wXlA56hu_Fg

I’m having a hard time understanding your problem. What do you mean “put it in the body”?
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: HELP WITH BLENDER!!!!

Postby cujomatty on Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:41 pm

martoluthor wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
martoluthor wrote:Can anyone help me out with blender? Information in the first post :S
thanks


This
https://youtu.be/wXlA56hu_Fg

I’m having a hard time understanding your problem. What do you mean “put it in the body”?


To be honest thats one of the better tutorial videos i've watched on using blender, well other than the abundance he uses the word "perfect" lol.

Ive used blender for court structures and editing cyberfaces but i've never tried to swap out a head before so I don't think i'd be much help sorry.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: HELP WITH BLENDER!!!!

Postby martoluthor on Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:47 am

cujomatty wrote:
martoluthor wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
martoluthor wrote:Can anyone help me out with blender? Information in the first post :S
thanks


This
https://youtu.be/wXlA56hu_Fg

I’m having a hard time understanding your problem. What do you mean “put it in the body”?


To be honest thats one of the better tutorial videos i've watched on using blender, well other than the abundance he uses the word "perfect" lol.

Ive used blender for court structures and editing cyberfaces but i've never tried to swap out a head before so I don't think i'd be much help sorry.


thanks anyways to be so kind to reply!
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: New eyes preview!!!

Postby thegrumpynerd on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:34 am

Wheres the eyes mod? did you ever release it? looks awesome!
thegrumpynerd
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:46 am

Re: New eyes preview!!!

Postby martoluthor on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:50 am

thegrumpynerd wrote:Wheres the eyes mod? did you ever release it? looks awesome!

Uploading now!!!
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby Mastamiind on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:58 am

Oh man, we need those vintage filters. Haven't seen that since 2K12s Greatest Players mode. Is there a link?
User avatar
Mastamiind
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby martoluthor on Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:21 am

Mastamiind wrote:Oh man, we need those vintage filters. Haven't seen that since 2K12s Greatest Players mode. Is there a link?

The broadcast preset is in the pack released in the first post. Gonna check the greatest players mode so I can replicate it.
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby martoluthor on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:37 am

Mastamiind wrote:Oh man, we need those vintage filters. Haven't seen that since 2K12s Greatest Players mode. Is there a link?


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby mlp111 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:54 pm

Eyes look dope bro, anyways to clean up white part of the eye. Only issue is all players look extremely high. Other than that. Perfect
User avatar
mlp111
 
Posts: 2645
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby johnwest1985 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:48 pm

second what mlp said !
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby waynesupot on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:36 pm

addict
waynesupot
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby martoluthor on Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:14 am

mlp111 wrote:Eyes look dope bro, anyways to clean up white part of the eye. Only issue is all players look extremely high. Other than that. Perfect

Most of black player seems to have stoner eyes hahah, as i said: realistic :P
Image
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby mlp111 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:10 am

martoluthor wrote:
mlp111 wrote:Eyes look dope bro, anyways to clean up white part of the eye. Only issue is all players look extremely high. Other than that. Perfect

Most of black player seems to have stoner eyes hahah, as i said: realistic :P
[ Image ]

I am a black man.. most people you see with eyes like this are in there older yrs lol.. it’s not realistic.. but those player were know to be getting high though, maybe even Michael
User avatar
mlp111
 
Posts: 2645
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby martoluthor on Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:37 am

mlp111 wrote:
martoluthor wrote:
mlp111 wrote:Eyes look dope bro, anyways to clean up white part of the eye. Only issue is all players look extremely high. Other than that. Perfect

Most of black player seems to have stoner eyes hahah, as i said: realistic :P
[ Image ]

I am a black man.. most people you see with eyes like this are in there older yrs lol.. it’s not realistic.. but those player were know to be getting high though, maybe even Michael


Never thought of the older people approach. I didn't know that. Let's call it a Shawn Kemp mod then haha
I will try to reduce the redish eye ball
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby vamegane on Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:40 am

which is your global?
:cheeky: :cheeky: UNION UBR + URB + Med's NBA Roster NOW :cheeky: :cheeky:
User avatar
vamegane
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:26 pm

Re: New eyes RELEASED

Postby martoluthor on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:52 am

vamegane wrote:which is your global?


Im using a custom one.
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Eyes v2 RELEASED

Postby Kondervan on Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:56 am

I love the eyes. But everyone looking high. Might want to clean that up a bit.
Kondervan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:34 am

Re: Eyes v2 RELEASED

Postby martoluthor on Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:01 am

Kondervan wrote:I love the eyes. But everyone looking high. Might want to clean that up a bit.

V2 already corrected that but if I modify the color it looks greyer rather than red therefore weirder.
And I don't want the eyes to look plain.
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], jsm00thie, kbundertaker, Mosdef23, sitew33, Water2Whales and 27 guests