PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB, FIBA... 2021 Update 3 [WIP]

Postby Shuajota on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:22 am

Merry Christmas everyone!
2020/21 Euroleague Cyberfaces #PCBasket v3.0 First Look
phpBB [video]
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB, FIBA... 2021 Update 3 [WIP]

Postby dmx_133 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:14 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone!
2020/21 Euroleague Cyberfaces #PCBasket v3.0 First Look
phpBB [video]

Great Job
dmx_133
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:42 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby DaPrazident5B on Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:01 am

Very nice faces!!!! These new creations are great. It's a significant upgrade, no doubt.
Did you also modify bodyshapes and haircuts for players like Shelvin Mack (beard and braids), Guershon Yabusele (braids), Georgios Papagiannis (skinny and quick now) or Walter Tavares (so muscular and with Mohawk)?
Can't wait to try this out!!!!!
DaPrazident5B
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Shuajota on Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:43 am

DaPrazident5B wrote:Very nice faces!!!! These new creations are great. It's a significant upgrade, no doubt.
Did you also modify bodyshapes and haircuts for players like Shelvin Mack (beard and braids), Guershon Yabusele (braids), Georgios Papagiannis (skinny and quick now) or Walter Tavares (so muscular and with Mohawk)?
Can't wait to try this out!!!!!

Thanks, yes my idea is to update every single player to make this roster as real as possible.
The cyberfaces shown in the video are just some of my new production. I have many more that I will show you shortly
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB, FIBA... 2021 Update 3 [WIP]

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:31 am

Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]
143 Teams / 7 different leagues /2020-2021 rosters / +3000 players / +550 new cyberfaces / +300 new uniforms / +40 custom arenas
Update 3.0 Courtside Report: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/11/pcbasket-2k-20-21-season-update-30.html


The hours this must have taken by all involved.... unreal.

Congrats again.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 9204
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB, FIBA... 2021 Update 3 [WIP]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:52 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]
143 Teams / 7 different leagues /2020-2021 rosters / +3000 players / +550 new cyberfaces / +300 new uniforms / +40 custom arenas
Update 3.0 Courtside Report: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/11/pcbasket-2k-20-21-season-update-30.html


The hours this must have taken by all involved.... unreal.

Congrats again.

Thank you so much.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Joker8023 on Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:45 am

Hi Shuajota, first of all thanx in advance for your work, free time and energy that you and your team spend in this amazing project. I really enjoy version 2.0 and can't wait for 3.0 release , finally I will start a new Euroleague with my city team AX Milan. I know tha youre working on many things and you wrote that playng with European wil be diferent form NBA, so I want to know if in Euroleague we will see les point in transiction, or is not possible because this thing is in the game DNA?
Thnax , I wish all the best for the new year!
Joker8023
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Rale 881 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:00 am

Hello, is there a possibility to insert a scoreboard that first writes the name of the home team and then the name of the visiting team?
Rale 881
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:52 am

Joker8023 wrote:Hi Shuajota, first of all thanx in advance for your work, free time and energy that you and your team spend in this amazing project. I really enjoy version 2.0 and can't wait for 3.0 release , finally I will start a new Euroleague with my city team AX Milan. I know tha youre working on many things and you wrote that playng with European wil be diferent form NBA, so I want to know if in Euroleague we will see les point in transiction, or is not possible because this thing is in the game DNA?
Thnax , I wish all the best for the new year!

Heym thank you. Happy new year to you too.
The experience with Euroleague teams is basically going to be different due to two main points.
1. The ratings are not as high as NBA players, we have designed our own formulas so that they have a logic, and there is a great work behind them and also on tendencies/signatures. We have analyzed statistics, shots charts, etc. Everything is as real as possible. Games are fun, and pretty tight.
2. We have made specific sliders for Euroleague / FIBA ​​so the game will be less frenzy and the defenses will be tougher than by default.
V3 is much more realistic than previous versions. I will record some gameplays soon.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Joker8023 on Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:49 pm

Will be great to see some gameplay, version 2.0 is amazing, in my opinion is a little bit too american in style of play, but the game is NBA so... I think that the attack is a little overpowerd after a rebound and transiction, but expecially defense in general must help more during 1vs1, I'm sure that 3.0 will be the best for Eurolague lovers.
Joker8023
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Ice_Apple on Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:26 pm

good job,thx
Ice_Apple
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:50 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:34 am

Gameplay dropping tomorrow! Be sure to subscribe and follow me: http://bit.ly/shuajotayt
Image
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Joker8023 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:40 am

Hi Shuajota, I,ve just seen the gameplay video of 3.0
Seems exellent, cpu during defensive transictions defends better the paint and in general players tendacy is amazing( Malcolm Delaney is exactly that kind of player) , faces and details are impressive. Just two thing about AX Milan, the jersey has to be darker, more red, and Moraschini(number 9) use to dress a black tool(sorry I don't know how to call it) on his arm( like Micov) not white.
Anyway...Brillant work, can't wait for the release... Any idea about date?
Thanks man for improving the game for Euroleague lovers!
Joker8023
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:37 am

Joker8023 wrote:Hi Shuajota, I,ve just seen the gameplay video of 3.0
Seems exellent, cpu during defensive transictions defends better the paint and in general players tendacy is amazing( Malcolm Delaney is exactly that kind of player) , faces and details are impressive. Just two thing about AX Milan, the jersey has to be darker, more red, and Moraschini(number 9) use to dress a black tool(sorry I don't know how to call it) on his arm( like Micov) not white.
Anyway...Brillant work, can't wait for the release... Any idea about date?
Thanks man for improving the game for Euroleague lovers!

Thanks, I´m using my custom sliders for euroleague and new tendencies. I didn´t update the accesories colors yet but thanks for the note. I think the color is okay, I´m using a custom reshade, the color varies according to the lighting of the arena / reshade. In this gameplay I'm using a custom reshade, so if you use the default settings you should see everything correct.
We have completed about 70% of the project but it is still too early to give an estimated date. I hope I can have everything ready in about 1 month. This v3 with 143 teams is taking a long time but it will be worth it.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Joker8023 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:51 am

Ok thanks!
Can you share your sliders for euroleague?
Joker8023
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby MrArni on Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:29 pm

Joker8023 wrote:Ok thanks!
Can you share your sliders for euroleague?

Soon, in 2023.
MrArni
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:38 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:08 am

MrArni wrote:
Joker8023 wrote:Ok thanks!
Can you share your sliders for euroleague?

Soon, in 2023.

I remind you that you can do it yourself. As long as you are not useless as you usually show us.
I'm usually a patient person, and quite respectful. I usually dedicate my time to those who deserve it but I am going to tell you a few things and it will be the last time I speak to you: If I could, I would not give you access to my work. People like you don't deserve a minute of my time. You are ungrateful. You always demand from modders. An inept, because you can't do shit on your own despite being told the guidelines to follow.
You are not aware of the immense work that is behind this project. We have a private life, we have a family, a job, obligations, other members are parents or have been sick, because I don't know if you know that we are in a global pandemic, and in Spain and the rest of the world many people die every day.
We do this according to our free time and we have created something that few people have dared in recent years. And I'm not just talking about immense but quality. We are not a multimillion dollar company for you to come here to cry like a spoiled little child.
With that said, I hope you use this year 2021 to learn to be more humble. And if you don't get it, you'd better shut up.
Last edited by Shuajota on Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:11 am

Joker8023 wrote:Ok thanks!
Can you share your sliders for euroleague?

The sliders are uploaded under the name "Reglas FIBA" by hxctvr33.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby MrArni on Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:35 am

Shuajota wrote:I remind you that you can do it yourself. As long as you are not useless as you usually show us.
I'm usually a patient person, and quite respectful. I usually dedicate my time to those who deserve it but I am going to tell you a few things and it will be the last time I speak to you: If I could, I would not give you access to my work. People like you don't deserve a minute of my time. You are ungrateful. You always demand from modders. An inept, because you can't do shit on your own despite being told the guidelines to follow.
You are not aware of the immense work that is behind this project. We have a private life, we have a family, a job, obligations, other members are parents or have been sick, because I don't know if you know that we are in a global pandemic, and in Spain and the rest of the world many people die every day.
We do this according to our free time and we have created something that few people have dared in recent years. And I'm not just talking about immense but quality. We are not a multimillion dollar company for you to come here to cry like a spoiled little child.
With that said, I hope you use this year 2021 to learn to be more humble. And if you don't get it, you'd better shut up.

Thank you.
MrArni
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:38 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby MrArni on Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:56 am

Shuajota wrote:The sliders are uploaded under the name "Reglas FIBA" by hxctvr33.

Two players made 10 rebounds only in 1st quarter. Fantastic sliders :D
MrArni
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:38 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:23 am

Guys I show you here a first look at a gameplay where I use my custom sliders along with the new ratings and tendencies. You are going to experience a huge improvement compared to v2. The database has been rebuilt from scratch so it is important that the sliders are used alongside the v3 roster. Anyway if you want to try the silders, it´s uploaded under the name "Reglas FIBA" by hxctvr33.
phpBB [video]
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Joker8023 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:36 am

i tested fiba sliders with v2, playing real madrid ax milan, using the same rotations and minutes as friday game, 10 minutes per quarter, surprising result ... using milan i won 84-78 (80-76 in real match ), distribution of points and rebounds very similar to reality. I found a more closed game in defense, more Euroleague ... very satisfied. The only marked difference is related to the shots number and to the percentages , in 2k there were many more shots, lower percentages of about 12% on average.
In reality, teams probably use more time to build the action ...
Anyway I suggest to try for Euroleague.
Joker8023
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:47 am

Joker8023 wrote:i tested fiba sliders with v2, playing real madrid ax milan, using the same rotations and minutes as friday game, 10 minutes per quarter, surprising result ... using milan i won 84-78 (80-76 in real match ), distribution of points and rebounds very similar to reality. I found a more closed game in defense, more Euroleague ... very satisfied. The only marked difference is related to the shots number and to the percentages , in 2k there were many more shots, lower percentages of about 12% on average.
In reality, teams probably use more time to build the action ...
Anyway I suggest to try for Euroleague.

The experience will be more real when you use the sliders with our v3.0 roster because we have updated the ratings and added realistic tendencies.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4837
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby MrArni on Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:30 am

Joker8023 wrote:i tested fiba sliders with v2, playing real madrid ax milan, using the same rotations and minutes as friday game, 10 minutes per quarter, surprising result ... using milan i won 84-78 (80-76 in real match ), distribution of points and rebounds very similar to reality. I found a more closed game in defense, more Euroleague ... very satisfied. The only marked difference is related to the shots number and to the percentages , in 2k there were many more shots, lower percentages of about 12% on average.
In reality, teams probably use more time to build the action ...
Anyway I suggest to try for Euroleague.

Rebounds similar to reality? After 1st quarter CPU center had 10 rebounds...very real.
MrArni
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:38 am

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA 2021 v3.0 First Look

Postby Joker8023 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:41 am

I tested other 2 times with different teams, no problem with rebounds( I think that if cpu center has 10 rebounds in 1st quarter probably you're not good or very unlucky), the only huge difference with the real match is the percentages expecially from downtotn.
Joker8023
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: croxxover and 7 guests