PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:39 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hey sir, this is impressive work, congratulations on achieving something you've always dreamed of doing and my sincere admiration for your determination to achieve it. We have to talk, seeing what you have done I have a couple of ideas of something I can do and I know you would like to include it. I said, congratulations and thank you for everything you do :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks Santi! Yes, talk to me whenever you want.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Ale EA7 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 pm

hello,

i replaced movistar estudiantes with germani brescia leonessa with all logos, murales, roster, floor and eurocup graphic.

can somebody create the jerseys please?

thank you very much
Last edited by Ale EA7 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ale EA7

Postby Blue on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:56 pm

Good work man. I hope you'll do a separate download for the missing cyberfaces for some players in the current league.
Blue

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:37 pm

Ale EA7 wrote:hello,

i replaced movistar estudiantes with germani brescia leonessa with all logos, murales, roster, floor and eurocup graphic.

thank you very much

Why did you replace an ACB team? You could do that on a free slot with the Eurocup teams.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:37 pm

Blue wrote:Good work man. I hope you'll do a separate download for the missing cyberfaces for some players in the current league.

Yes, I will release a pack with the 2K21 facescans for 2K20.
Shuajota

Postby Ale EA7 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:18 pm

Shuajota wrote:

thank you very much

Why did you replace an ACB team? You could do that on a free slot with the Eurocup teams.

because i'm learning how to modded nba 2k20 and it is a test for the next update 3.0 when the slots will be full ...

i also tried to add a new team using e-league slot, but when the ball go out of field the game returns to windows ..
Ale EA7

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:41 am

Ale EA7 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

thank you very much

because i'm learning how to modded nba 2k20 and it is a test for the next update 3.0 when the slots will be full ...

i also tried to add a new team using e-league slot, but when the ball go out of field the game returns to windows ..

Ah okay, btw don´t use e-league slots or 2k20 will crash. Use my unlocked slots, they have been tested by me.
Shuajota

Postby Sergiov8 on Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:53 pm

Hello, piece of work, the patch I have never seen anything like it and found a bug like luca vildoza from td systems does not come out and the squad of guipuzcua basket does not come
Sergiov8

Postby Shuajota on Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:19 am

Sergiov8 wrote:Hello, piece of work, the patch I have never seen anything like it and found a bug like luca vildoza from td systems does not come out and the squad of guipuzcua basket does not come

Hi Sergio,
Thanks, download the roster from the server again. Vildoza already appears in Baskonia.
Gipuzkoa is not done. They are a new team in ACB and we are currently working on v3 to add new teams and update everything to the new 20-21 season.
I advise you that before downloading something, you read the description. Sometimes you guys just think about downloading and playing, and you have to stop to read what the author tells you in his notes. I have explained that in v3 there will be new teams for ACB, Eurocup, BCL and FIBA. Teams in red are new in v3.0:

Therefore, do not worry. This new version will fix the bugs and complete the roster 100% with a lot of careful details
Shuajota

Postby Rale 881 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:03 am

bro I have a problem inserting mod, my NBA is a pirated version so then I insert that waigua folder where my NBA is installed and I don't know where to insert the roster
Rale 881

Postby Shuajota on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:36 am

Rale 881 wrote:bro I have a problem inserting mod, my NBA is a pirated version so then I insert that waigua folder where my NBA is installed and I don't know where to insert the roster

I don´t support illegal copies, my roster works on the original version of the game. If you want to enjoy with this project, buy NBA 2K20. Btw, here users who play with a pirated version are not welcome. Don't be surprised if you get banned.
I still don't understand who doesn't buy the game. Piracy is one of the most toxic things, 2K could not release NBA2K on PC because of these actions. Plus, NBA 2K20 is currently priced at a bargain price.
Shuajota

Postby Rale 881 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:40 am

sorry i didn't know about it, you're right you better buy the original always
Rale 881

Postby Lyncaz on Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:54 pm

Hi, Shuajota. When we might expect V3.0 to be released? :cheeky:
Lyncaz

Postby Shuajota on Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:48 am

Lyncaz wrote:Hi, Shuajota. When we might expect V3.0 to be released? :cheeky:

Hey Lyncaz, I can't tell you an exact release date because this update is the biggest. We have been working on it for several months, and a project like this requires many hours of free time. We are 7 guys working on it, and each one of us has our private life, so we move forward according to our schedule. This time, I have chosen not to publish anything until I have significant progress. The quality of this third update is far superior compared to the previous ones. The wait will be worth it.
Best regards.
Last edited by Shuajota on Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota

Postby Jovanx011 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:53 am

Shuajota wrote:

Hey Lyncaz, I can't tell you an exact release date because this update is the biggest. We have been working on it for several months, and a project like this requires many hours of free time. We are 7 guys working on it, and each one of us has our private life, so we move forward according to our shedule. This time, I have chosen not to publish anything until I have significant progress. The quality of this third update is far superior compared to the previous ones. The wait will be worth it.
Best regards.

Will there be roster update like v2.1 for this season then v3 or we will just have to wait for v3.0?
Jovanx011

Postby Shuajota on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:42 am

Jovanx011 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Hey Lyncaz, I can't tell you an exact release date because this update is the biggest. We have been working on it for several months, and a project like this requires many hours of free time. We are 7 guys working on it, and each one of us has our private life, so we move forward according to our shedule. This time, I have chosen not to publish anything until I have significant progress. The quality of this third update is far superior compared to the previous ones. The wait will be worth it.
Best regards.

Will there be roster update like v2.1 for this season then v3 or we will just have to wait for v3.0?

V3.0, The database has had to be rebuilt from scratch to fix a glitch in free agency and we are updating ratings, tendecies, signatures that we don't finish at V2. In addition, V3 is the final version that adds the rest of the teams not available in the previous version, updated rosters, uniforms and and lots of new CFs, portraits, etc for 2020/2021 season. There is no point in getting something out halfway. I want to release a 100% completed and playable product. Versions 1 and 2 have been preliminary versions of what I want this project to be. I think that with the version 2 there is fun for a while with the FIBA ​​teams and the wait will be "pleasant".
Next week I will share the first screenshots of the progress and the jump in quality. My intention is to have V3 available for the last week of December.
Shuajota

Postby Sergiov8 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:13 pm

Good morning, some questions that I have unsolved .... because when I make a league and play with San Pablo Burgos I put a basket with McFaden and I get a portraits of an NBA legend instead of his ...... and another Question in the free agents are all the duplicate players and when you make a league it is very unreal that will be fixed or it has no solution? And without a doubt the best patch seen for a great job nba
Sergiov8

Postby Shuajota on Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:09 pm

Sergiov8 wrote:Good morning, some questions that I have unsolved .... because when I make a league and play with San Pablo Burgos I put a basket with McFaden and I get a portraits of an NBA legend instead of his ...... and another Question in the free agents are all the duplicate players and when you make a league it is very unreal that will be fixed or it has no solution? And without a doubt the best patch seen for a great job nba

Hey, what you're saying is normal. V2 was not a final version but a second BETA with FIBA ​​teams and the basis for the ACB / Eurocup teams.
This weekend I will publish an article where I will detail the improvements for the V3 in depth. Free agency was a bug in V2 that we have already fixed in V3.
The third version is going to be the most complete released to date. We have been working on this since last September and I can assure you that the jump in quality compared to previous versions is very remarkable.
After a hard year of work (We started this project in September 2019) we are facing what may be a stable version and with a final result very close to an "official product".
I mean, you are going to experience a substantial improvement in the roster, with all teams slots 100% done, realistic ratings, free agency, portraits, updated uniforms, redesigned arenas with new 3D models, dornas for every team, and new cfs that compared to my previous versions I can say that I am extremely happy with the result final because simulate a facescan.
Although I have not published anything, I am very committed to this project because for me it has always been a dream to be able to play with Euroleague and FIBA ​​teams with a level of precision similar to the work that 2K does with NBA teams.
Stay tuned this weekend, I think you will like the new version a lot.
Shuajota

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB, FIBA... 2021 Update 3 [WIP]

Postby Shuajota on Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:45 am

143 Teams / 7 different leagues /2020-2021 rosters / +3000 players / +550 new cyberfaces / +300 new uniforms / +40 custom arenas
Update 3.0 Courtside Report: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/11/pcbasket-2k-20-21-season-update-30.html
Shuajota

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB, FIBA... 2021 Update 3 [WIP]

Postby bctrackboi11 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:11 am

Believe it or not, Jeremy Chappell (Reyner Venezia) was a high school classmate of mine about 15 years ago. I nearly fell out of my chair to see him included in 2.0. Keep up the great work!
bctrackboi11

Postby Shuajota on Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:10 am

bctrackboi11 wrote:Believe it or not, Jeremy Chappell (Reyner Venezia) was a high school classmate of mine about 15 years ago. I nearly fell out of my chair to see him included in 2.0. Keep up the great work!

Awesome! Thanks man.
Shuajota

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:55 am

Super impressive. Can't wait.
kidhybrid89

Postby *DSSXe* on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:09 am

"This doesn´t mean that I don´t work on NBA 2K21, I intend to release some renders and complete a historical roster sometime next year."
This sound very intersting mate. Seasons mods comes and goes but a retro patch will be always updated
http://designingcrew.gr/
*DSSXe*

Postby Shuajota on Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:26 am

*DSSXe* wrote:"This doesn´t mean that I don´t work on NBA 2K21, I intend to release some renders and complete a historical roster sometime next year."
This sound very intersting mate. Seasons mods comes and goes but a retro patch will be always updated

Thanks man, that will be part of my tribute to Kobe.
Shuajota

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:10 pm

Congratulations on this latest update and thank you for continuing to do such impressive jobs that make this game bigger every day. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Santicruyff

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding