Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:43 am

gsquared13 wrote:would it work on pc

This is MOD for PC
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby gsquared13 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:30 am

can you do 1992/93 mod
gsquared13
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby gsquared13 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:23 am

great stuff some logos are missing charles barkley doesnt look like him can you do 1991 to 2020
gsquared13
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:40 pm

vtheminer wrote:
dmx_133 wrote:
vtheminer wrote:I can't get the rockets court to load in, its just gray. I got all the other courts to work but the Rockets doesn't. Any ideas why?

Have you install all floor ?
Anybody have same problem ?

I've installed all the courts. I tried loading the 1990 Rockets court with 2020 rosters and it worked, but when I use this roster the Rockets court is gray only. I'm at a loss why. Can you post your 2k_hook config file?


I'm having the same issue. I see the file "f023 - 926 (Rockets).iff" and I can get it to work with other teams, but I don't know what file this roster is referencing for the Rockets court. Anyone have a suggestion?
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:56 pm

gsquared13 wrote:can you do 1992/93 mod


Later
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:08 pm

gsquared13 wrote:great stuff some logos are missing charles barkley doesnt look like him can you do 1991 to 2020

If you find a face of him from this period I can add it but I haven't found one. Many face creators ask for money to make faces. I plan to do the rosters from 1990 to the present day. But it takes a long time.
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:49 pm

natkra90 wrote:
vtheminer wrote:
dmx_133 wrote:
vtheminer wrote:I can't get the rockets court to load in, its just gray. I got all the other courts to work but the Rockets doesn't. Any ideas why?

Have you install all floor ?
Anybody have same problem ?

I've installed all the courts. I tried loading the 1990 Rockets court with 2020 rosters and it worked, but when I use this roster the Rockets court is gray only. I'm at a loss why. Can you post your 2k_hook config file?


I'm having the same issue. I see the file "f023 - 926 (Rockets).iff" and I can get it to work with other teams, but I don't know what file this roster is referencing for the Rockets court. Anyone have a suggestion?

I have correct this bug ... download the floor file in page 1
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:57 pm

gsquared13 wrote:great stuff some logos are missing charles barkley doesnt look like him can you do 1991 to 2020

What logo are missing ?
Need this info to corretc this bug
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:08 pm

dmx_133 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
vtheminer wrote:
dmx_133 wrote:
vtheminer wrote:I can't get the rockets court to load in, its just gray. I got all the other courts to work but the Rockets doesn't. Any ideas why?

Have you install all floor ?
Anybody have same problem ?

I've installed all the courts. I tried loading the 1990 Rockets court with 2020 rosters and it worked, but when I use this roster the Rockets court is gray only. I'm at a loss why. Can you post your 2k_hook config file?


I'm having the same issue. I see the file "f023 - 926 (Rockets).iff" and I can get it to work with other teams, but I don't know what file this roster is referencing for the Rockets court. Anyone have a suggestion?

I have correct this bug ... download the floor file in page 1


It's working now. Thank you! Appreciate all your hard work on this.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby gsquared13 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:16 pm

john paxson is 6 foot 9 some logos are missing charles barley and reggie miller dont look like eacgother
gsquared13
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:04 am

Roster Bucks 1990-1991
phpBB [video]
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:11 am

gsquared13 wrote:john paxson is 6 foot 9 some logos are missing charles barley and reggie miller dont look like eacgother


Paxon height is correct now link update page 1
For the logo tel me what team have no correct logo for i correct that mistake
For the CF i m not a cyberface maker, only free CF are in mod.
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:57 am

Now supporting this roster with dornas!

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109640
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby gsquared13 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:10 pm

dmx_133, have you put all the files in there because some logos arent there and stadiums
gsquared13
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:19 am

Created bootup screens to go with this roster.

Download links:
Michael Jordan 1989-90 Loading Screens
https://www.mediafire.com/file/f46y9oh4 ... s.zip/file

The last two screens are taken from raw footage and barely edited. Wanted it to feel like we went back in time to the final year of NBA on CBS.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:07 am

nice boot up screens
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5488
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:48 am

TGsoGood wrote:nice boot up screens

Thanks :)
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby gsquared13 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:32 pm

dmx_133 hi there is there any update for the 1990/91 season mod
gsquared13
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby RMJH4 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:14 pm

gsquared13 wrote:dmx_133 hi there is there any update for the 1990/91 season mod


Hey man I said I'd finally respond to you here. It seems you have been a member since 2010. But lately however you have been much more active.

So how modding works, is it takes a person, or a few people hours, weeks and months to come out with a mod. Most of us have families and jobs too, and do this in our own spare time for no money. You are particularly lucky this year in that there are many great rosters available and have cyberfaces, logos, floors and uniforms specifically made for them.You even now have a fully functional modding tool from looyh to make your own edits til your hearts content!! If you look back to 2k19 there were not this many rosters. When you ask here for another season that dmx_133 has not yet made, it come's across as rude, impatient or greedy. I see you were also on stildo33s 2k19 modding page and even though he made two full season roster mods, you asked if he could create another year too.

You have requested a 1994/95 roster from Thunder Shaq now too even though he made a 1996/97 roster. It is coming across as a greedy, or the very least uniformed for how it all works so here are some tips for you:

1. Stop requesting extra season specific rosters that modders have not created yet. Be grateful that we already have 1989-90, 1996-97, 2000-01, 2010-11 and are awaiting 2009-10 and many more. If you need a specific fix for a team, it's highly likely that Thunder Shaq's Retro Roster has them in it, maumau also may be making a retro roster too with various year specific teams in it.

2. If a modder has created a roster and it is one year away from the year you wanted (Which seems to be the way you operate), go to basketball-reference.com and move the players about to the relevant teams. Use the historic draft classes to add any additional drafted players from the correct season you require.

3. The same goes for 2k19 and 2k18 etc. Very few of these other modding forums and threads are maintained now and it is unfair to expect them to be.

4. Download 2k14 in some shape or form. It has everything you need, every season of basketball as far back as like 1950 or maybe even before that. It is the URB or UBR in the NBA2K14 Modding thread you need to look for.

5. If a modder has created a specific season mod in a previous version of 2k, please do not post in the old thread asking whether they can make it compatible in 2k20. Not happening. For a large number of reasons, mainly time, and lack of file compatibility from version to version.

6. I understand that we always want more and more. I find it very difficult to have time to use and play with more than one or two rosters regularly. So I don't know how or why you need or want extra seasons before or after roster mods that are already made.

Lastly. I hope this helps you, and as an extension all of the modders in here. If you need any more direction, please refer to tutorial and faqs listed at the top of the relevant modding sections. Please, please, please stop asking for a modder to make the year before or after the roster they have just spent months making.

Thanks from a long time member.
User avatar
RMJH4
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:59 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby Stildo33 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:10 am

gsquared13 wrote:can you do 1992/93 mod


There isn't a 2020 MOD - it's for 2019, but it does have a 92 & 93 season MOD and draft classes from 84-98. 1991 will be released soon (another month or so).

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106204
User avatar
Stildo33
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby gsquared13 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:37 pm

im sorry dmx_133 im keen for the mods i had all of them nba 2k12 2k14 it had all the seasons i will not bother you again
gsquared13
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Season 1990-1991 Roster Bulls
phpBB [video]
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:37 pm

Season 1990-1991 Caves Roster
phpBB [video]
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:39 pm

RMJH4 wrote:
gsquared13 wrote:dmx_133 hi there is there any update for the 1990/91 season mod


Hey man I said I'd finally respond to you here. It seems you have been a member since 2010. But lately however you have been much more active.

So how modding works, is it takes a person, or a few people hours, weeks and months to come out with a mod. Most of us have families and jobs too, and do this in our own spare time for no money. You are particularly lucky this year in that there are many great rosters available and have cyberfaces, logos, floors and uniforms specifically made for them.You even now have a fully functional modding tool from looyh to make your own edits til your hearts content!! If you look back to 2k19 there were not this many rosters. When you ask here for another season that dmx_133 has not yet made, it come's across as rude, impatient or greedy. I see you were also on stildo33s 2k19 modding page and even though he made two full season roster mods, you asked if he could create another year too.

You have requested a 1994/95 roster from Thunder Shaq now too even though he made a 1996/97 roster. It is coming across as a greedy, or the very least uniformed for how it all works so here are some tips for you:

1. Stop requesting extra season specific rosters that modders have not created yet. Be grateful that we already have 1989-90, 1996-97, 2000-01, 2010-11 and are awaiting 2009-10 and many more. If you need a specific fix for a team, it's highly likely that Thunder Shaq's Retro Roster has them in it, maumau also may be making a retro roster too with various year specific teams in it.

2. If a modder has created a roster and it is one year away from the year you wanted (Which seems to be the way you operate), go to basketball-reference.com and move the players about to the relevant teams. Use the historic draft classes to add any additional drafted players from the correct season you require.

3. The same goes for 2k19 and 2k18 etc. Very few of these other modding forums and threads are maintained now and it is unfair to expect them to be.

4. Download 2k14 in some shape or form. It has everything you need, every season of basketball as far back as like 1950 or maybe even before that. It is the URB or UBR in the NBA2K14 Modding thread you need to look for.

5. If a modder has created a specific season mod in a previous version of 2k, please do not post in the old thread asking whether they can make it compatible in 2k20. Not happening. For a large number of reasons, mainly time, and lack of file compatibility from version to version.

6. I understand that we always want more and more. I find it very difficult to have time to use and play with more than one or two rosters regularly. So I don't know how or why you need or want extra seasons before or after roster mods that are already made.

Lastly. I hope this helps you, and as an extension all of the modders in here. If you need any more direction, please refer to tutorial and faqs listed at the top of the relevant modding sections. Please, please, please stop asking for a modder to make the year before or after the roster they have just spent months making.

Thanks from a long time member.


Thanks for this focus
Some don't realize how long it takes to build a roster
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Roster season 1989 - 1990 RELEASED + DRAFT 1990 Roster 1990-1991 WIP

Postby dmx_133 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:47 pm

Season 1989-1990 preview off stat, game high and award for Ron Anderson and Charles Barkley
phpBB [video]
dmx_133
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: forgeillust, Phildem1975 and 11 guests