Real 2020 Draft: Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby Dragan7 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:03 am

Hi mate! Thanks for your awesome job as always. Could you share a CF ID List?
Dragan7
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:57 am

Dragan7 wrote:Hi mate! Thanks for your awesome job as always. Could you share a CF ID List?


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... A3gS8/edit
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bobabeau on Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:35 am

I bought 2K20 on the PC last week and have been downloading tons of mods each day. You are probably one of the best modders I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have been able to find you without digging through forums. You deserve way more recognition. I wish content from quality creators were more accessible. Downloading the DC rn. Looking forward to 20.5!
bobabeau
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:42 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:43 am

bobabeau wrote:I bought 2K20 on the PC last week and have been downloading tons of mods each day. You are probably one of the best modders I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have been able to find you without digging through forums. You deserve way more recognition. I wish content from quality creators were more accessible. Downloading the DC rn. Looking forward to 20.5!


Really appreciate the love man. That type of comment works wonders to keep modders motivated and I wish more people reached out like that.

As for 2k20.5, I’ll keep posting updates there. Perhaps I’ll return to the draft around late September to do a dlc pack and make it current.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:23 pm

I know no one is probably following this thread but I’m sure proud of the work we are doing. 37 picks before one wasn’t in the class. I’ll be adding all the missing players and releasing a 2.0 update. Also these player will be added to the NBA 2k20.5 roster with extra prospects as free agents.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby SneakerTheFox on Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:28 pm

im constently editing and messing with ratings for my myleague so im following and great job B, talk about Tyrese falling and Williams picked so early
SneakerTheFox
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:59 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:31 pm

SneakerTheFox wrote:im constently editing and messing with ratings for my myleague so im following and great job B, talk about Tyrese falling and Williams picked so early


There were a couple there late that shocked me. Azibuke and Payton late first but Terry falls to the second? Definitely like his upside more than some of those. Glad to see Nick Richards picked, he’s been in the last three draft classes lol. Competent agree on Williams. I’m super high on him but even I was not expecting Top 5.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby dweeks82 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:35 pm

Any idea why I can't get any of the faces to show up in game now? I get a load loop whenever I try to edit player and no face is showing in the thumbnail/portrait in the roster menu.

When I open the draft class in the 2k Tools app the portraits show up and they have face ID's assigned where they should, but I am still getting the issues above.
dweeks82
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby dweeks82 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:38 pm

To add to my above post, it was a fresh download and install , no other mods applied. I am working on trying to transfer some players over to my roster on 2k21 so I just clean installed 2k20, your mod, external file plugin, everything. I've never really encountered an issue where everything shows in 2k Tools but not in game.
dweeks82
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby TheConAir16 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:50 pm

I'm really shocked by the Azibuke pick so early but yea a lot of surprises hope your 2k20.5 is doing well too I appreciate the update
TheConAir16
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby dweeks82 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:23 pm

dweeks82 wrote:Any idea why I can't get any of the faces to show up in game now? I get a load loop whenever I try to edit player and no face is showing in the thumbnail/portrait in the roster menu.

When I open the draft class in the 2k Tools app the portraits show up and they have face ID's assigned where they should, but I am still getting the issues above.



Can confirm it is some sort of issue with the files themselves, they wont even load into 2k21 either and throws it into a load loop. All other 2k20 face files I have used in 2k21 load, they just distort the unis so you have to edit them. So they are load looping two different games.
dweeks82
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:36 pm

dweeks82 wrote:
dweeks82 wrote:Any idea why I can't get any of the faces to show up in game now? I get a load loop whenever I try to edit player and no face is showing in the thumbnail/portrait in the roster menu.

When I open the draft class in the 2k Tools app the portraits show up and they have face ID's assigned where they should, but I am still getting the issues above.



Can confirm it is some sort of issue with the files themselves, they wont even load into 2k21 either and throws it into a load loop. All other 2k20 face files I have used in 2k21 load, they just distort the unis so you have to edit them. So they are load looping two different games.


I can’t help you man. I purposefully avoided 2k21 this year and am sticking with 2k20. They all seem to load fine for me in 2k20 but the conversion process is foreign to me for 2k21.

Maybe someone else has had a similar experience? Might be worth asking in the 2k21 forum.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby dweeks82 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:29 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
dweeks82 wrote:
dweeks82 wrote:Any idea why I can't get any of the faces to show up in game now? I get a load loop whenever I try to edit player and no face is showing in the thumbnail/portrait in the roster menu.

When I open the draft class in the 2k Tools app the portraits show up and they have face ID's assigned where they should, but I am still getting the issues above.



Can confirm it is some sort of issue with the files themselves, they wont even load into 2k21 either and throws it into a load loop. All other 2k20 face files I have used in 2k21 load, they just distort the unis so you have to edit them. So they are load looping two different games.


I can’t help you man. I purposefully avoided 2k21 this year and am sticking with 2k20. They all seem to load fine for me in 2k20 but the conversion process is foreign to me for 2k21.

Maybe someone else has had a similar experience? Might be worth asking in the 2k21 forum.



The main issue is with 2k20, I also attempted to load them into 2k21 to see if the issue was isolated to just 2k20 so I could try and figure it out. But it load loops both games.

When I insert them into 2k20, they show up in 2k Tools but not in game. I inserted some uni files to test and they showed up in game fine, but the faces will not. I've also inserted some test files for NBA players (Chris Paul face file) and this also showed up fine. But the draft class faces will not and load loops the game.

Which I don't understand because when I used them months ago they worked just fine. But now they are causing load loops and not showing up.
dweeks82
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby jshgmnz on Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:53 pm

Hello sir. May I ask, Is there a way I can Manually assign the players to the respective teams they were drafted? Is that a tool that I can use? Because I can't find it in the NBA 2K20 game itself.
jshgmnz
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:16 am

jshgmnz wrote:Hello sir. May I ask, Is there a way I can Manually assign the players to the respective teams they were drafted? Is that a tool that I can use? Because I can't find it in the NBA 2K20 game itself.


Looyah has a tool that allows you to copy and paste players. Should be on the front page of this forum. That’s what I’m currently using
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby ZoXPelicans on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:18 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
jshgmnz wrote:Hello sir. May I ask, Is there a way I can Manually assign the players to the respective teams they were drafted? Is that a tool that I can use? Because I can't find it in the NBA 2K20 game itself.


Looyah has a tool that allows you to copy and paste players. Should be on the front page of this forum. That’s what I’m currently using

i dont see where he explains how to do that
User avatar
ZoXPelicans
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:55 am
Location: Albany New York

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby Djuzoo on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:31 am

Hey man ! Thank you for your work ! But i've a problem with the real 2020 draft class, i downloaded the mod, installed it, and now i'm in the game trying to search the custom roster of yours, but it's not here. I tried to search it with you ID and the content ID but nothing, can you help on this one ? Thanks man.
Djuzoo
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:21 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I know no one is probably following this thread but I’m sure proud of the work we are doing. 37 picks before one wasn’t in the class. I’ll be adding all the missing players and releasing a 2.0 update. Also these player will be added to the NBA 2k20.5 roster with extra prospects as free agents.


@bluejaybrandon

Great Work Bro!!
I'm looking forward to using them :100: :fire:
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
User avatar
Darth-Skinett
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby jorga on Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:26 am

dweeks82 wrote:Any idea why I can't get any of the faces to show up in game now? I get a load loop whenever I try to edit player and no face is showing in the thumbnail/portrait in the roster menu.

When I open the draft class in the 2k Tools app the portraits show up and they have face ID's assigned where they should, but I am still getting the issues above.

I have the same situation, everything was working well and today I log on to try and create the new roster nothing is showing. Also the 2021 draft class which has cyberfaces made by multiple creators combined, those aren't working either. I don't know when it became like this, but all I know that it's bugged. Might be because of some 2k updates before 2k21 released since I didn't play much I don't know. Edit: Yeah none of the cyberface slots like 100xx dont work dont know why I tried switching to example 2035 and Lamelo works now
User avatar
jorga
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:39 pm

jorga wrote:
dweeks82 wrote:Any idea why I can't get any of the faces to show up in game now? I get a load loop whenever I try to edit player and no face is showing in the thumbnail/portrait in the roster menu.

When I open the draft class in the 2k Tools app the portraits show up and they have face ID's assigned where they should, but I am still getting the issues above.

I have the same situation, everything was working well and today I log on to try and create the new roster nothing is showing. Also the 2021 draft class which has cyberfaces made by multiple creators combined, those aren't working either. I don't know when it became like this, but all I know that it's bugged. Might be because of some 2k updates before 2k21 released since I didn't play much I don't know. Edit: Yeah none of the cyberface slots like 100xx dont work dont know why I tried switching to example 2035 and Lamelo works now


That’s not an issue with the draft class. That’s an issue with the hook tool.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby fronx on Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:52 pm

Do you have a list of which cyberface goes to which rookie? Going to manually assign cyberfaces :)
fronx
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:25 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby jorga on Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:15 am

fronx wrote:Do you have a list of which cyberface goes to which rookie? Going to manually assign cyberfaces :)

No need just reinstalling the hook worked for me. Probably works for everyone.
User avatar
jorga
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:22 pm

Will be adding several additional prospects with the 2.0 update. The complete draft will be available as well as numerous undrafted free agents. These will all be included in the 2k20.5 update with cyberface and tattoo updates for all players.

Skylar Mays

Image


Kenyon Martin Jr.

Image


Justinian Jessup

Image


Lamar Stevens

Image


Killian Tille

Image
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby Yandes on Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:21 pm

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
Yandes
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby Blue on Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:58 pm

:100: :fire:
Blue
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JerryTheHooper and 9 guests