Mixing cyberfaces and editing

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Mixing cyberfaces and editing

Postby ISORAY0619 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:14 am

I am thankful to all the vids available in yt. The Goods dee4Tree everyone who contributed to the community! THANK YOU! now here is the results of hours of practicing and watching all the modding videos. ALL CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE BASE PNG LEBRON BY YKWL. Face.iff by NBA 2K mods by enter the void. I edited the body and the appearance.info in my liking. i also edited the tatts by chris brickley to match the skintone of my player. ! Cheers. I hope someday i can create my own cyberface from ground up ! SHOUT OUTS TO SIR EM MONTERO OF TEAM RAKKER MODS. SIR VINCENT WAHING! TheGoods <3 Dee4tree. EVERYONE ! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ISORAY0619

Re: Mixing cyberfaces and editing

Postby Nozbig on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:32 am

can you link those vids please ?
I would love to edit Chris Babb cf and learn how to do it
Nozbig

Postby ISORAY0619 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:22 am

Nozbig wrote:can you link those vids please ?

all you have to do is search the goods on yt you are good
ISORAY0619

Postby sitew33 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:45 am

Nozbig wrote:can you link those vids please ?

You can also go here for all aspects of modding. Its 2K18 but most of it carries over.

viewtopic.php?f=236&t=103754
sitew33

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:49 pm

can you share that custom cyber face with me?
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ISORAY0619 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm

TGsoGood wrote:can you share that custom cyber face with me?

Yo!!!!!! YES ! just a bit of a disclaimer this is nowhere near perfect. i just edited the body in blender to fit in the jersey. Also the hair and the beared is not fitted . I tried editing it on blender to no avail. I cant save the scene file so what i did is i copied the files of the DLO hair to the base png and edited the appearance.info . If you can improve the cyberface please do so. I know you can make this better !! Thanks to all of your tutorial fam. You the GOAT ! link is below feel free to download.

Disclaimer:
I do not own this cyberface. Credits to all the modders who contributed to make our NBA gorgeous!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m4c1eqb5c87x ... r.rar?dl=0
ISORAY0619

Postby MaxMBox on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:05 pm

good one. just continue to progress and improve your skill!
MaxMBox

Postby DEIBYS on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Any way to exchange players hair?
DEIBYS

Postby ISORAY0619 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:08 am

MaxMBox wrote:good one. just continue to progress and improve your skill!

Thanks Fam!!!! I will!
ISORAY0619

Postby ISORAY0619 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:10 am

DEIBYS wrote:Any way to exchange players hair?

What i did is i copied the hair files to the base png. Like everything from the lodshape to the tangeant files. Im still figuring out how to save hair edited in blender. Forr the meantime that is what i did. i will update this thread once i was able to save hairs in blender.check out the screen shot i just changed the hair by copying files to the base png.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ISORAY0619

Postby DEIBYS on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:47 am

ISORAY0619 wrote:

What i did is i copied the hair files to the base png. Like everything from the lodshape to the tangeant files. Im still figuring out how to save hair edited in blender. Forr the meantime that is what i did. i will update this thread once i was able to save hairs in blender.check out the screen shot i just changed the hair by copying files to the base png.

What would be the hair files inside the PNG?
DEIBYS

Postby ISORAY0619 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:29 pm

DEIBYS wrote:
ISORAY0619 wrote:

What would be the hair files inside the PNG?

i copied everything except the apearance.info and the hihead.
ISORAY0619

Postby kidhybrid89 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:39 am

Sometimes the hair situation works out, sometimes it doesn't. However, sticking to the original png file in addition to their hair files that correlate tends to help for better results. Basically taking all the png data and adding a new face is usually your best bet for better hair results in my experience. Sometimes it may still be an issue and other times it may have to be corrected in blendr if you have something specific in mind.
kidhybrid89

Postby DEIBYS on Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:33 pm

you can change the hair of andre jordan for this player Nicolas Claxton of Brooklyn Nets
DEIBYS

Postby DEIBYS on Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:34 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:Sometimes the hair situation works out, sometimes it doesn't. However, sticking to the original png file in addition to their hair files that correlate tends to help for better results. Basically taking all the png data and adding a new face is usually your best bet for better hair results in my experience. Sometimes it may still be an issue and other times it may have to be corrected in blendr if you have something specific in mind.

you can change the hair of andre jordan for this player Nicolas Claxton of Brooklyn Nets
DEIBYS

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding