Attention to Detail Roster (by CelticLG) - PC Version!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Attention to Detail Roster (by CelticLG) - PC Version!

Postby jabo on Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:46 am

Rockness wrote:
What name is under on 2Kshare?[/quote]

ATD Reloaded[/quote]

Bro update the roster please thanks
jabo

Postby Rockness on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 am

jabo wrote:
Rockness wrote:
What name is under on 2Kshare?

ATD Reloaded[/quote]

Bro update the roster please thanks[/quote]

Actually Bro i planned to start tomorrow with a brand new roster.
The base is the latest 2k roster update and only three players (Uthoff from the Wizards and Lance Thomas and Hall from the Nets) will be missing from the team rosters. Vince Carter will be removed from the Hawks roster due to his retirement.
MiAMi HEAT since '93-'94
MY All-Time HEAT Squad
PG T. Hardaway/S. Smith
SG D. Wade/E. Jones/D. Majerle
SF L. James/G. Rice/J. Mashburn(IAV)
PF C. Bosh/PJ Brown/G. Long(IAV)/B. Grant(IAV)
C A. Mourning/R. Seikaly/S. O'Neal
HC P. Riley - AC's - E. Spoelstra/S. Van Gundy/B. McAdoo
Rockness

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:20 am

Rockness wrote:
jabo wrote:
Rockness wrote:

ATD Reloaded

Bro update the roster please thanks[/quote]

The base is the latest 2k roster update and only three players (Uthoff from the Wizards and Lance Thomas and Hall from the Nets) will be missing from the team rosters. Vince Carter will be removed from the Hawks roster due to his retirement.[/quote]

Also Ben Simmons is starting at PF instead of PG. Al Horford is coming off the bench.
Uncle Drew

Postby Rockness on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:55 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
Rockness wrote:
jabo wrote:
Rockness wrote:

ATD Reloaded

Bro update the roster please thanks

The base is the latest 2k roster update and only three players (Uthoff from the Wizards and Lance Thomas and Hall from the Nets) will be missing from the team rosters. Vince Carter will be removed from the Hawks roster due to his retirement.[/quote]

Also Ben Simmons is starting at PF instead of PG. Al Horford is coming off the bench.[/quote]

Yeah i heard the news about the new look 76ers lineup and it will be included in the new release. Also weight changes for several players like Jokic, Harden, Marc Gasol, Porzingis, Zion etc. will be included.

I edited today for 15 hours need a break now and go to sleep.

IF i can keep the pace i might be able to release the roster this weekend already. But we will see... a lot of time consuming stuff esp. the player tendencies have to be done.
MiAMi HEAT since '93-'94
MY All-Time HEAT Squad
PG T. Hardaway/S. Smith
Rockness

Postby ptsports84 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:59 am

Rockness,

Thank You for being willing to update this with the new roster update. If you sign Lance Thomas to (Charlotte) then trade him to Brooklyn for Michael Beasley (Then release Beasley to fA) that will solve that. I swapped Donta Hall with Wilson Chandler (Same method). For Jarrod Uthoff you'll have to put injuries on a bunch of players then add Eurostash to the two way guys then move Uthoff over then fix the eurostash guys back to what they were. Of course you would have to use Looyh tool.

Hope progress is going well with getting the tendencies added as those are the absolute most important as 2K has them WAY off.
ptsports84

Postby Rockness on Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:17 am

ptsports84 wrote:Rockness,

Thank You for being willing to update this with the new roster update. If you sign Lance Thomas to (Charlotte) then trade him to Brooklyn for Michael Beasley (Then release Beasley to fA) that will solve that. I swapped Donta Hall with Wilson Chandler (Same method). For Jarrod Uthoff you'll have to put injuries on a bunch of players then add Eurostash to the two way guys then move Uthoff over then fix the eurostash guys back to what they were. Of course you would have to use Looyh tool.

Hope progress is going well with getting the tendencies added as those are the absolute most important as 2K has them WAY off.

Thanks for tip with Uthoff i will do it that way with the roster version including injuries.

Progress status is tough to say atm. I still have to do a lot including the tendencies. Speaking of tendencies i noticed that CelticLG not edited all players so i will go a different road here.
If you want you can test the roster probably in less then 24 hours from now.
BUT only the 76ers and Bucks should be complete then maybe more idk. Removing the badges, adding the badges, doing the tendencies, editing accessories, and animations takes time.
MiAMi HEAT since '93-'94
MY All-Time HEAT Squad
PG T. Hardaway/S. Smith
Rockness

Postby ptsports84 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:23 am

Awesome! I noticed that too with Celtic's roster. What I did for my personal roster is I edited using the newest roster update and changed the following which were KEYS to better gameplay:

Speed/Acceleration edits (Only Attribute adjusted)

Tendencies I updated:

- Spot Up Tendencies (Mid Range/3PT) - Have to adjust spot up shot and drive, both work hand in hand as does off screen shot/drive

- Off Screen Tendencies - Mid Range/3PT) - Lowered bigs in these categories

- Attack/Dish - Very much needed a detail update as so many players had low dish tendencies as guards while bigs were too high and didn't finish correctly

- Dunks/Layups - So many guards have high dunks and so many bigs don't have high standing dunk.

- Floaters - WAY too many players had incorrect floaters, while guys like Trae Young were low which is unrealistic

- Spot vs Cut - Key in getting players to properly go to correct areas in transition

- Touches - So many role players were too high and key guys too low

- Roll vs Fade - Many players were backwards in this tendency

- Eurostep/spinlayup etc - Finishing moves for bigs were way too high

Obviously there are more tendencies to properly edit but the above categories are VITAL to getting better gameplay.... Also, Triple Threat tendencies are key but I haven't mastered that category yet....
ptsports84

Postby Rockness on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:38 am

ptsports84 wrote:Awesome! I noticed that too with Celtic's roster. What I did for my personal roster is I edited using the newest roster update and changed the following which were KEYS to better gameplay:

Speed/Acceleration edits (Only Attribute adjusted)

Tendencies I updated:

- Spot Up Tendencies (Mid Range/3PT) - Have to adjust spot up shot and drive, both work hand in hand as does off screen shot/drive

- Off Screen Tendencies - Mid Range/3PT) - Lowered bigs in these categories

- Attack/Dish - Very much needed a detail update as so many players had low dish tendencies as guards while bigs were too high and didn't finish correctly

- Dunks/Layups - So many guards have high dunks and so many bigs don't have high standing dunk.

- Floaters - WAY too many players had incorrect floaters, while guys like Trae Young were low which is unrealistic

- Spot vs Cut - Key in getting players to properly go to correct areas in transition

- Touches - So many role players were too high and key guys too low

- Roll vs Fade - Many players were backwards in this tendency

- Eurostep/spinlayup etc - Finishing moves for bigs were way too high

Obviously there are more tendencies to properly edit but the above categories are VITAL to getting better gameplay.... Also, Triple Threat tendencies are key but I haven't mastered that category yet....

Like i knew you would be the right guy to test my roster first hand :D

Really interested in your Speed/Acceleration edits. Maybe we could add them to the roster.
MiAMi HEAT since '93-'94
MY All-Time HEAT Squad
PG T. Hardaway/S. Smith
Rockness

Postby ptsports84 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:51 am

I spend more time editing then I do playing lol....

I have a roster up on 2Kshare named: Bubble Roster + All Time

I edited the All Time teams to include players who I thought deserved to be there... not quite complete but getting there

The bubble roster includes tendency updates along with the speed updates. Not anywhere near perfect but a good base for someone looking to edit it further.... Feel free to use if you want to save time etc... if not no worries...
ptsports84

Postby x6king6x on Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:08 am

How complete is this roster? Is it 100% or what?
x6king6x

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding