Draft Class 2020 & 2021 [RELEASED] + Spectrum Center [pg.2]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Draft Class 2020 [RELEASED] & 2021 [preview list] + Spectrum Center [pg.2]

Postby Aston on Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:56 pm

cujomatty wrote:
MB22 wrote:If you're still in a first season or perhaps during off-season before draft I belive you can simple use limnono, check "load hidden options", and then in a draft prospects list when you hit space button there will be an option "load draft class", where you can actually switch entire draft class.
I'm playing MyLeague as it's in real life - 82 games of 48 minutes experience, but I usually lock a player to play with so it makes actually around 30 mins playable time per game just when a locked player is in game. As I approached near 55-60 games of the first season so far, I was able to use mentioned method to load draft class as I made progression with it anytime I wanted. :wink:

I haven’t been able to load a draft class in myGM with that method only MyLeague

It's possible in the second season only
Aston
Culture.

Postby cujomatty on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:22 am

Ayston wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
MB22 wrote:If you're still in a first season or perhaps during off-season before draft I belive you can simple use limnono, check "load hidden options", and then in a draft prospects list when you hit space button there will be an option "load draft class", where you can actually switch entire draft class.
I'm playing MyLeague as it's in real life - 82 games of 48 minutes experience, but I usually lock a player to play with so it makes actually around 30 mins playable time per game just when a locked player is in game. As I approached near 55-60 games of the first season so far, I was able to use mentioned method to load draft class as I made progression with it anytime I wanted. :wink:

I haven’t been able to load a draft class in myGM with that method only MyLeague

How? I’m in my second season and I can’t figure this out at all?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby Aston on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:32 am

cujomatty wrote:
Ayston wrote:
cujomatty wrote:

The game ask to you if you want to generate or import Draft Class in the first interseason. Look the talent draft and press X or A (joystick) if you can load it. You supposed to D:
Aston
Culture.

Postby cujomatty on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:26 am

Ayston wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
Ayston wrote:
cujomatty wrote:

The game ask to you if you want to generate or import Draft Class in the first interseason. Look the talent draft and press X or A (joystick) if you can load it. You supposed to D:

Are you sure in myGM? That definitely never happened to me that I got that option.

Edit..... just googled it and it seems like it’s not working for a lot of people. Sometimes you get the option sometimes you don’t I wonder if it’s tied to your relationship with the head scout? I never once put any time into caring what my scout was feeling and am pretty sure our relationship was really low.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby wintertoburn on Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:28 pm

if i already have a season in progress in myleague with a auto generated draft class, isnt there some way i can overwrite or edit the draft class with one of 2k20 tools like limnono or whatever so that I could potentially edit this draft class of yours in over those auto generated ones in myleague current season? that way i could make it as realistic as possible. is that possible?
wintertoburn

Postby OG 75 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:36 pm

cujomatty wrote:
Ayston wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
Ayston wrote:
cujomatty wrote:

Are you sure in myGM? That definitely never happened to me that I got that option.

Edit..... just googled it and it seems like it’s not working for a lot of people. Sometimes you get the option sometimes you don’t I wonder if it’s tied to your relationship with the head scout? I never once put any time into caring what my scout was feeling and am pretty sure our relationship was really low.

Well I tried it & I have my relationship with the head scout 100% but still nothing. Not able to add created players nor draft classes.
OG 75

Postby agame2323 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:47 am

Fantastic work
agame2323

Postby wdnmdqz on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:57 pm

Hello,may i put prat of your work onto eyeuc?It's the dds of the ads which is on the board.My name in eyeuc is half cup of Cola,and I'm making 30 teams ads on the board.I just want to share it for free and i'll write your name in the description.Thanks in advance! (Y)
wdnmdqz

Postby noname1 on Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:29 pm

wdnmdqz wrote:Hello,may i put prat of your work onto eyeuc?It's the dds of the ads which is on the board.My name in eyeuc is half cup of Cola,and I'm making 30 teams ads on the board.I just want to share it for free and i'll write your name in the description.Thanks in advance! (Y)

Hello mate. Thanks for asking. Of course, you can use it and add it to your collection, so consider it approved :cool:
noname1

Postby wdnmdqz on Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:12 pm

MB22 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Hello,may i put prat of your work onto eyeuc?It's the dds of the ads which is on the board.My name in eyeuc is half cup of Cola,and I'm making 30 teams ads on the board.I just want to share it for free and i'll write your name in the description.Thanks in advance! (Y)

Hello mate. Thanks for asking. Of course, you can use it and add it to your collection, so consider it approved :cool:

Thanks for permission and here is my work https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/9074 .By the way , are you going to update the Spectrum Center? There are new local version this season.Thanks again!
wdnmdqz

Postby ProdiG on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:19 am

Hey! Great job on the draft class!

Is there any timeline on the 2021 Draft Class release?
ProdiG

Postby noname1 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:01 am

ProdiG wrote:Hey! Great job on the draft class!

To be honest I stacked at 65 prospects cos I did corrections on details. Since it's hard to guess who will enter DC21', I'll probably expand this one to 75-85 prospects before release cos 100 is way to much at his point.
Expected timeline would probably be second part of March.
noname1

Postby ProdiG on Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:37 am

MB22 wrote:
ProdiG wrote:Hey! Great job on the draft class!

To be honest I stacked at 65 prospects cos I did corrections on details. Since it's hard to guess who will enter DC21', I'll probably expand this one to 75-85 prospects before release cos 100 is way to much at his point.
Expected timeline would probably be second part of March.

Aight! I'll be looking forward to it! i dont have internet connection to the computer i play 2k20 in so you are my only source of draft classes! I usually download them into a pendrive in the school computers and bring them home to play
ProdiG

Postby noname1 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:45 am

DRAFT CLASS 2021 - LIST OF PROSPECTS [PRE-FINAL PREVIEW UPDATE - 28.03.20']:

currently 70 prospects (final product will have 75 to 80 REAL prospects)
Code: Select all
Cade Cunningham
Jaylen Green
Evan Mobley
Usman Garuba
Jaylen Johnson
Scottie Barnes
Isaiah Todd
Bryan Antoine
Brandon Boston
Josh Christopher
Romeo Weems
Isaiah Jackson
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
Greg Brown
Terrence Clark
Terrence Shannon Jr.
Filip Petrušev
Makur Maker
Mathew Hurt
Wendell Moore
Jahmius Ramsey
Oscar Tshiebwe
Devin Vassell
Aaron Henry
Zaire Williams
Jaylen Suggs
Toumani Camara
Immanuel Quickley
Andrew Nembhard
Armando Bacot
C.J. Walker
Gabe Brown
Isaiah Joe
Orlando Robinson
Samuel Williamson
Landers Nolley
Sharef O'Neal
Tre Mann
James Akinjo
Tyrell Terry
Josiah James
Malcolm Cazalon
Karim Mane
Kira Lewis
Keyontae Johnson
Derick Alsron Jr.
Jimma Gatwech
M.J. Walker
Garrison Brooks
Leandro Bolmaro
D.J. Carton
Caleb Love
Eathan Thompson
Naji Marshall
TyShawn Alexander
Joel Ayayi
Jeremy Roach
David Duke
Both Gach
Jamorko Pickett
Kameron McGusty
Boogie Ellis
Nimari Barnett
John Petty
Dereek Culver
Corey Kispert
Henri Drell
Franz Wagner
Saddiq Bey
Aleksej Pokuševski

NOTE TO ALL: As Draft applications are open, my main goal was to cover mostly of main expected draft prospects for 2020 & 2021 Draft Class. In both Draft Classes there will be total of 175-180 real prospects, and I do intend once draft applications are closed to reschedule prospects and move them to correct draft class (from one DC to another,etc...).

Until that time, I'll release offline Draft Class 2021' as a test version (like I did with 2021) in upcoming days. Official versions of both draft classes (2020 & 2021) will be available via 2k servers as a final products when I correctly assign prospects to proper draft class according to real life state). Thanks for your support :applaud:
noname1

Postby TheCed on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 am

Your 2020 class doesn't show up in-game when I add it in my save folder.
TheCed

Postby noname1 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:11 am

TheCed wrote:Your 2020 class doesn't show up in-game when I add it in my save folder.

Do you have your game updated to the latest 1.10 update version?
noname1

Postby TheCed on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:14 am

MB22 wrote:
TheCed wrote:Your 2020 class doesn't show up in-game when I add it in my save folder.

Do you have your game updated to the latest 1.10 update version?

I mean I got the game from Steam.
TheCed

Postby noname1 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:21 am

TheCed wrote:I mean I got the game from Steam.

Please check if it's updated to latest version, usually won't load up if it's not the same version as on author's game, in my case it's latest 1.10.
If it's not updated it pops-up a file corrupted message.

If you somehow can't even see it under load draft class, make sure it's placed in a correct folder (remote folder)

These steps made it works for others with same issues. Cheers.
noname1

Postby zondac12 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:52 am

mb22, did u get my pm? :mrgreen:
zondac12

Postby ProdiG on Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:13 am

MB22 wrote:DRAFT CLASS 2021 - LIST OF PROSPECTS [PRE-FINAL PREVIEW UPDATE - 28.03.20']:

currently 70 prospects (final product will have 75 to 80 REAL prospects)
Cade Cunningham
Jaylen Green
Evan Mobley
Usman Garuba
Jaylen Johnson
Scottie Barnes
Isaiah Todd
Bryan Antoine
Brandon Boston
Josh Christopher
Romeo Weems
Isaiah Jackson
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
Greg Brown
Terrence Clark
Terrence Shannon Jr.
Filip Petrušev
Makur Maker
Mathew Hurt
Wendell Moore
Jahmius Ramsey
Oscar Tshiebwe
Devin Vassell
Aaron Henry
Zaire Williams
Jaylen Suggs
Toumani Camara
Immanuel Quickley
Andrew Nembhard
Armando Bacot
C.J. Walker
Gabe Brown
Isaiah Joe
Orlando Robinson
Samuel Williamson
Landers Nolley
Sharef O'Neal
Tre Mann
James Akinjo
Tyrell Terry
Josiah James
Malcolm Cazalon
Karim Mane
Kira Lewis
Keyontae Johnson
Derick Alsron Jr.
Jimma Gatwech
M.J. Walker
Garrison Brooks
Leandro Bolmaro
D.J. Carton
Caleb Love
Eathan Thompson
Naji Marshall
TyShawn Alexander
Joel Ayayi
Jeremy Roach
David Duke
Both Gach
Jamorko Pickett
Kameron McGusty
Boogie Ellis
Nimari Barnett
John Petty
Dereek Culver
Corey Kispert
Henri Drell
Franz Wagner
Saddiq Bey
Aleksej Pokuševski

NOTE TO ALL: As Draft applications are open, my main goal was to cover mostly of main expected draft prospects for 2020 & 2021 Draft Class. In both Draft Classes there will be total of 175-180 real prospects, and I do intend once draft applications are closed to reschedule prospects and move them to correct draft class (from one DC to another,etc...).

Until that time, I'll release offline Draft Class 2021' as a test version (like I did with 2021) in upcoming days. Official versions of both draft classes (2020 & 2021) will be available via 2k servers as a final products when I correctly assign prospects to proper draft class according to real life state). Thanks for your support :applaud:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees thank you so much, i've been waiting for this for a long time i dont have internet conection where i play so i have to manually use a pendrive on my laptop to get the draft classes to my desktop so your draft classes save me, i wish there were a way i could get the 2kshare ones from the webs but your 2020 draft class has improved the gamea lot for me thank you!
ProdiG

Postby noname1 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:50 pm

zondac12 wrote:mb22, did u get my pm? :mrgreen:

Sorry man, you have to hit me up again with a msg, inbox was full :mrgreen:

ProdiG wrote:yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees thank you so much, i've been waiting for this for a long time i don't have internet connection where i play so i have to manually use a pendrive on my laptop to get the draft classes to my desktop so your draft classes save me, i wish there were a way i could get the 2kshare ones from the webs but your 2020 draft class has improved the games lot for me thank you!

Thanks, glad this project is contributing to your game experience :wink:
noname1

Postby soggycereal42 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:00 am

Great job on the draft classes so far, can't wait for the 2021 class to be released! I was wondering if you planned on making any more arena mods in the future?
soggycereal42

Postby noname1 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:10 am

soggycereal42 wrote:Great job on the draft classes so far, can't wait for the 2021 class to be released! I was wondering if you planned on making any more arena mods in the future?

Thanks mate.Draft Class 2021 coming in next few days as an offline test version (for those who asks about 2k share, please read few posts above)

I don't think I will do any more arena editing for 2k20, cos I already have collected all 30 arenas made by other authors or originals adjusted manually by myself with TwisT's arena ads, stanchions and dornas from 2k19 plus Sith's amazing courts. I will stick to Draft Classes, considering creation of 2022 Draft Class if I find enough informations :wink:
noname1

Postby ProdiG on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:32 am

MB22 wrote:
soggycereal42 wrote:Great job on the draft classes so far, can't wait for the 2021 class to be released! I was wondering if you planned on making any more arena mods in the future?

Thanks mate.Draft Class 2021 coming in next few days as an offline test version (for those who asks about 2k share, please read few posts above)

I don't think I will do any more arena editing for 2k20, cos I already have collected all 30 arenas made by other authors or originals adjusted manually by myself with TwisT's arena ads, stanchions and dornas from 2k19 plus Sith's amazing courts. I will stick to Draft Classes, considering creation of 2022 Draft Class if I find enough informations :wink:

yes please! 2022 would be really fun for those looooooooooong rebuilds, thats the bronny James and Emoni Bates year right?
ProdiG

Re: Draft Class 2020 & 2021 [RELEASED] + Spectrum Center [pg.2]

Postby noname1 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:52 am

NBA2K20 Draft Class 2021 by MB22

Draft class contains:
- 77 REAL prospects projected to appear at NBA 2021 draft [will be extended in final version]
- 73 fictional prospects with 60 or less overall rating & maximum potential of 65 (so they will not appear in a draft, perhaps might appear in summer league - suggestion is to delete them from myGM/myLeague using Limnono)
- correct prospects bio, playing styles, etc...
- CAP faces for all 77 realistic prospects
- updated tendencies, hotzones & signatures for most of the prospects (work still in progress)
- main international prospects included (for final version more international prospects will be added)

LIST OF PROSPECTS:
Cade Cunningham
Jaylen Green
Evan Mobley
Usman Garuba
Jaylen Johnson
Scottie Barnes
Isaiah Todd
Bryan Antoine
Brandon Boston
Josh Christopher
Romeo Weems
Isaiah Jackson
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
Greg Brown
Terrence Clark
Terrence Shannon Jr.
Filip Petrušev
Makur Maker
Mathew Hurt
Wendell Moore
Jahmius Ramsey
Oscar Tshiebwe
Devin Vassell
Aaron Henry
Zaire Williams
Jaylen Suggs
Toumani Camara
Immanuel Quickley
Andrew Nembhard
Armando Bacot
C.J. Walker
Gabe Brown
Isaiah Joe
Orlando Robinson
Samuel Williamson
Landers Nolley
Shareef O'Neal
Tre Mann
James Akinjo
Tyrell Terry
Josiah James
Malcolm Cazalon
Karim Mane
Kira Lewis
Keyontae Johnson
Derick Alsron Jr.
Jimma Gatwech
M.J. Walker
Garrison Brooks
Leandro Bolmaro
D.J. Carton
Caleb Love
Eathan Thompson
Naji Marshall
Amar Sylla
TyShawn Alexander
Joel Ayayi
Jeremy Roach
David Duke
Both Gach
DJ Jeffries
Jamorko Pickett
Kameron McGusty
Boogie Ellis
Nimari Barnett
John Petty
Dereek Culver
Corey Kispert
Henri Drell
Franz Wagner
Saddiq Bey
Aleksej Pokuševski
Elijah Hughes
Will Richardson
Devin Askew
Chris Duarte
Sandro Mumukelashvili

Notes:
- this is test version released within offline link as there is still work to do until full and expected completion. Full version will be shared via 2kshare upon completion!
- prospects ratings are based on current stats with additional research stats from main draft sources available online
- if you consider some of the prospects should have higher/lower attributes, do not suggest it here, feel free to edit it for your personal use as you like it
- draft class contains hidden information about the creator of this draft class in case of any possible misuse/copyright issues
- if you like it and consider it useful for your projects all what you have is just to ask for permission & it will be granted as long as your project is under the rules of NBA2K & this forum

Within completion of 2020 Draft Class which contains 100 realistic prospects & this 2021 Draft Class which currently contains 77 realistic prospects (and will be extended for final version), we got a base of 177 prospects projected to appear on 2020 or 2021 NBA Draft in real life. FINAL versions of both 2020 & 2021 Draft Classes will be released via 2k share when the list of prospects applied for NBA 2020 Draft is submitted and files are fully updated with correct prospects on each Draft Class file.

- If you guys find some of the prospects missing feel free to suggest it here

Installation:
- download and unzip content, than move it inside your remote folder
- for offline installation you need to have game updated to at least 1.10 or latest 1.11 update in order to work properly and verify file(s)! How to verify files on Steam

DOWNLOAD LINK: NBA2K20 Draft Class 2021 [by MB22]
Last edited by noname1 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
noname1

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding