EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Anadolu Efes, FC Barcelona previews 17/02/2020]

Postby sadsa on Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am

how to download this
sadsa
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:18 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Anadolu Efes, FC Barcelona previews 17/02/2020]

Postby Green White Boy on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:55 am

sadsa wrote:how to download this

It's not finished yet.
User avatar
Green White Boy
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby Green White Boy on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:32 am

Zenit St Petersburg previews of cyberfaces made by me. It's my first try, so some of them doesn't look that good, but I'm doing my best to learn from mistakes. Biggest thanks to Vino for teaching how to do it.

Tim Abromaitis
Image

Andrew Albicy
Image

Gustavo Ayon
Image

Austin Hollins
Image

Dmitry Khvostov
Image

Mateusz Ponitka
Image

Anton Ponkrashov
Image

Alex Renfroe
Image

Will Thomas
Image

Vladislav Trushkin
Image

Evgeny Voronov
Image

Andrey Zubkov
Image
User avatar
Green White Boy
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby Bjama82 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:01 am

Very very good!!!
You have a great talent for to be the first time....
But i think the most important thing(for you and for everybody) is the correct and deep database.
I think it will good!!
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby DaPrazident5B on Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:34 am

Be sure database will be accurate.
We are working hard on it.
DaPrazident5B
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby Ruvazmar on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:36 am

Will it be available for ps4?
Thank you.
Ruvazmar
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby *DSSXe* on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:17 am

Ruvazmar wrote:Will it be available for ps4?
Thank you.

Nope. Only PC/Steam version
http://designingcrew.gr/
User avatar
*DSSXe*
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby Bjama82 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:32 pm

Olimpia Milan next?;-)
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby nedinho on Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:14 am

Wow, you are doing this mod so fast, will you end it until 2k22? :)
nedinho
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:49 pm

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby Green White Boy on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:43 am

Bjama82 wrote:Very very good!!!
You have a great talent for to be the first time....
But i think the most important thing(for you and for everybody) is the correct and deep database.
I think it will good!!

Thanks for support!
User avatar
Green White Boy
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Zenit St Petersburg previews 26/03/2020]

Postby Miiles on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:28 am

nedinho wrote:Wow, you are doing this mod so fast, will you end it until 2k22? :)


Make it yourself.
User avatar
Miiles
Culture.
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Mod finished/new member/gameplay video]

Postby Green White Boy on Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:07 am

Mod is finally finished!!! For now we are going to give early-access for Paypal donators and Patrons only. It will be released for everyone else next week.

Also we are glad to announce that we have new team member. We are happy that NikosTs joined us and helped with his great cyberfaces, so we could reach even higher quality level.

Paypal donation: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y4W9E4D2HTBFG&source=url
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/euroleague2k
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/euroleague2k20/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EUROLEAGUE2K
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Euroleague2K

Here is a short gameplay video:

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Green White Boy
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Mod finished/new member/gameplay video]

Postby NikosTs on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:48 am

Happy to be a small part of this! Good job guys!
User avatar
NikosTs
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:45 am
Location: Greece

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Mod finished/new member/gameplay video]

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:29 am

Wow, that looks like something that 2k would put out! Amazing quality and very thorough job! 2k needs to hire you to bring the Euroleague back into the game. Best of luck with the release!
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2364
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Mod finished/new member/gameplay video]

Postby Bjama82 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:18 am

the best euro league mod!!FINALLY!!
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Mod finished/new member/gameplay video]

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:40 am

congratulations. It looks good
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5315
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Mod finished/new member/gameplay video]

Postby Green White Boy on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:51 pm

NikosTs wrote:Happy to be a small part of this! Good job guys!

bluejaybrandon wrote:Wow, that looks like something that 2k would put out! Amazing quality and very thorough job! 2k needs to hire you to bring the Euroleague back into the game. Best of luck with the release!

Bjama82 wrote:the best euro league mod!!FINALLY!!

TGsoGood wrote:congratulations. It looks good

Thanks to all of you! Hope that you like it after trying it out yourself too.
User avatar
Green White Boy
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby Green White Boy on Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:11 pm

Image

The wait is over, it's finally there!!! We present you Euroleague 2k20 mod with all Euroleague teams. Every team have real roster, rotations, tendencies, badges, signatures, cyberfaces(except some bench players), jerseys, arenas and more things that you will see in game. Thanks to everyone who helped on creating it in any way. Hope that you will like it, great reviews would be great motivation to continue works in future. Also, let we are waiting for anyone willing to join us in future. Enjoy our mod and see you later in our future projects!!!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aJqWbJzUFvCuB3pwHtHT4kIAyW6-Gz_A/view?usp=sharing

ROSTER USERNAME: Green White Boy
CONTENT NAME: Euroleague 2k20


OUR TEAM:

Green White Boy (Roster, jerseys, arenas, all other things)
Vino (Cyberfaces, portraits, menu)
NikosTs (Cyberfaces)
Nikonas (Signatures)
Mr.Star (Cyberfaces, tattoos)
DaPrazident5B (Signatures, badges)

Paypal donation: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y4W9E4D2HTBFG&source=url
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/euroleague2k
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/euroleague2k20/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EUROLEAGUE2K
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Euroleague2K
Last edited by Green White Boy on Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Green White Boy
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby MrArni on Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:53 pm

Too late but definitely better than other's author's mod !

Saunuoliai! :100: :fire:
MrArni
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby Bjama82 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:15 am

MrArni wrote:Too late but definitely better than other's author's mod !

[u]Saunuoliai[/u]! :100: :fire:


This guy is absurd he wrote me on pm after than i wrote here.
For me he is not normal..i ignore him.

This mod dont have 1009900000cyberface(sure are important)but it has the most import thing in a simulator game: real database. Values are correct also signature ecc ecc....

Very good!!
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:18 am

MrArni wrote:Too late but definitely better than other's author's mod !

Saunuoliai! :100: :fire:


Bjama82 wrote:
MrArni wrote:Too late but definitely better than other's author's mod !

[u]Saunuoliai[/u]! :100: :fire:


This guy is absurd he wrote me on pm after than i wrote here.
For me he is not normal..i ignore him.

This mod dont have 1009900000cyberface(sure are important)but it has the most import thing in a simulator game: real database. Values are correct also signature ecc ecc....

Very good!!


You are so pathetic guys that you can not congratulate these guys for their work without underestimating the work of others.
In this life, we have to learn to be respectful. If you don't like a work, don't use it. But don't insult the work of a group of people who dedicate their time totally for free. If you like this project,
You should encourage these guys to keep working on it, send them your feedback and congratulate them on his work. But respect the rest.
This is a community where we share our work, some better, some not so excellent. But everyone has a motivation and a desire to share with others. Do not doubt that.
This is not the competition of who is the best. Variety enriches us. We should thank the great community that has been created this year with 2K20 instead of disrespecting it.
Btw, congrats for the release guys.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby Bjama82 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:41 am

Shuajota wrote:
MrArni wrote:Too late but definitely better than other's author's mod !

Saunuoliai! :100: :fire:


Bjama82 wrote:
MrArni wrote:Too late but definitely better than other's author's mod !

[u]Saunuoliai[/u]! :100: :fire:


This guy is absurd he wrote me on pm after than i wrote here.
For me he is not normal..i ignore him.

This mod dont have 1009900000cyberface(sure are important)but it has the most import thing in a simulator game: real database. Values are correct also signature ecc ecc....

Very good!!


You are so pathetic guys that you can not congratulate these guys for their work without underestimating the work of others.
In this life, we have to learn to be respectful. If you don't like a work, don't use it. But don't insult the work of a group of people who dedicate their time totally for free. If you like this project,
You should encourage these guys to keep working on it, send them your feedback and congratulate them on his work. But respect the rest.
This is a community where we share our work, some better, some not so excellent. But everyone has a motivation and a desire to share with others. Do not doubt that.
This is not the competition of who is the best. Variety enriches us. We should thank the great community that has been created this year with 2K20 instead of disrespecting it.
Btw, congrats for the release guys.


Me?pathetic???
I congratulatede with green boy on this thread (i’m the first to support him when he started this project)and after 5 minutes you wrote me a private message!
what the hell???
You have a serious mental problem! Who the hell speak about you or your mod????

Anyway congratulate Green!!!!
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:49 am

Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
MrArni wrote:Too late but definitely better than other's author's mod !

Saunuoliai! :100: :fire:


Bjama82 wrote:
MrArni wrote:Too late but definitely better than other's author's mod !

[u]Saunuoliai[/u]! :100: :fire:


This guy is absurd he wrote me on pm after than i wrote here.
For me he is not normal..i ignore him.

This mod dont have 1009900000cyberface(sure are important)but it has the most import thing in a simulator game: real database. Values are correct also signature ecc ecc....

Very good!!


You are so pathetic guys that you can not congratulate these guys for their work without underestimating the work of others.
In this life, we have to learn to be respectful. If you don't like a work, don't use it. But don't insult the work of a group of people who dedicate their time totally for free. If you like this project,
You should encourage these guys to keep working on it, send them your feedback and congratulate them on his work. But respect the rest.
This is a community where we share our work, some better, some not so excellent. But everyone has a motivation and a desire to share with others. Do not doubt that.
This is not the competition of who is the best. Variety enriches us. We should thank the great community that has been created this year with 2K20 instead of disrespecting it.
Btw, congrats for the release guys.


Me?pathetic???
I congratulatede with green boy on this thread (i’m the first to support him when he started this project)and after 5 minutes you wrote me a private message!
what the hell???
You have a serious mental problem! Who the hell speak about you or your mod????

Anyway congratulate Green!!!!

You are talking about my work. "Only cfs, no real database" There are only two euroleague rosters here. My work is not perfect, and other years I have been alone. This year I have the help of 8 guys who are helping me a lot. They are putting a big effort to on ratings, signatures, even custom shoes. If I wrote to you privately, it's because you only talk trash about my work. That's why you should stop insulting me every time you congratulate someone else.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby MrArni on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:39 am

Bjama82 wrote:
This guy is absurd he wrote me on pm after than i wrote here.
For me he is not normal..i ignore him.

Who are you talking about??

Shuajota wrote:You are so pathetic guys that you can not congratulate these guys for their work without underestimating the work of others.
In this life, we have to learn to be respectful. If you don't like a work, don't use it. But don't insult the work of a group of people who dedicate their time totally for free. If you like this project,
You should encourage these guys to keep working on it, send them your feedback and congratulate them on his work. But respect the rest.
This is a community where we share our work, some better, some not so excellent. But everyone has a motivation and a desire to share with others. Do not doubt that.
This is not the competition of who is the best. Variety enriches us. We should thank the great community that has been created this year with 2K20 instead of disrespecting it.
Btw, congrats for the release guys.

I didn't said that I don't like others work. It's just my opinion. Whether it is not possible to have and express an opinion these days? It seems like you are very paranoid, and it's not for the first time.
MrArni
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 am

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby RMJH4 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:11 pm

Unbelievable work here Green! As a European this is amazing work. Im gonna add an Irish team for myself that competed in the Eurocup once recently Dublin Hibernia. Been working on players, logos and uniforms for them.
User avatar
RMJH4
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andrew, Infamouz, jaychung3013, PillowSlice and 19 guests