EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby Bjama82 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:19 pm

MrArni wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
This guy is absurd he wrote me on pm after than i wrote here.
For me he is not normal..i ignore him.

Who are you talking about??

Shuajota wrote:You are so pathetic guys that you can not congratulate these guys for their work without underestimating the work of others.
In this life, we have to learn to be respectful. If you don't like a work, don't use it. But don't insult the work of a group of people who dedicate their time totally for free. If you like this project,
You should encourage these guys to keep working on it, send them your feedback and congratulate them on his work. But respect the rest.
This is a community where we share our work, some better, some not so excellent. But everyone has a motivation and a desire to share with others. Do not doubt that.
This is not the competition of who is the best. Variety enriches us. We should thank the great community that has been created this year with 2K20 instead of disrespecting it.
Btw, congrats for the release guys.

I didn't said that I don't like others work. It's just my opinion. Whether it is not possible to have and express an opinion these days? It seems like you are very paranoid, and it's not for the first time.

Not you!

Anyway i tried mod, i like it!
Gp is a Simulation,values are correct, i think..Green White see many euroleague games. Good
I was surprised by the quality and quantity of face.
I'm Italian and there are many "secondary" faces like Polonara, Flaccadori, Burns, cinciarini! very good!

Are you planning eurocup teams?
Thanks
Bjama82

Postby Green White Boy on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Thanks for support everyone. For now we plan to take some rest during summer, and maybe update roster for 2020-2021 season, but can't promise it yet too. It took more time than expected, as there were only me and Vino working on graphics, and NikosTs joined us only after we were finished with cf's already. So now after season is over, it's little too late to work on those extra teams. So maybe on 2k21 we will comeback with even bigger modders team and release mod with 30 teams. As we have pretty good base for it already, that would let us to make quicker, if 2k21 is on current gen. It's just consideration, we will make plans later, but if anyone would be willing to join us, we can discuss about it already.
Green White Boy

Postby *DSSXe* on Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:36 am

I really don't understand why is necessary to always go for the newest version, especially if it's not compatable with the current work. I don't think either 2k will put much effort for the latest current gen 2k and most of the people who bought new version is because online. Not even console players buy the new version every year. I really hope you will continue to support 2k20. As for the mod is absolute insane you managed to pull this over with only very few guys.
http://designingcrew.gr/
*DSSXe*

Postby Karaski on Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Congrats on the release!
Karaski

Postby Green White Boy on Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:14 pm

*DSSXe* wrote:I really don't understand why is necessary to always go for the newest version, especially if it's not compatable with the current work. I don't think either 2k will put much effort for the latest current gen 2k and most of the people who bought new version is because online. Not even console players buy the new version every year. I really hope you will continue to support 2k20. As for the mod is absolute insane you managed to pull this over with only very few guys.

I think most people will still move to 2k21, and there is a chance that they will update something in gameplay for current gen too, so experience might be little better on 2k21 too. Some files might work from 2k20, and if we get same tools for 2k21, as we have now, then we would be able to convert most of things pretty quick. We will see what we get from 2k, and maybe that could even change our plans, but for now we think about moving to 2k21.

Karaski wrote:Congrats on the release!

Thanks!
Green White Boy

Postby Bjama82 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:41 am

pc nba 2k21 wilnotbe NG, good for this mod.
if the tools come out we are in good hands for the euro2k21;-)
Bjama82

Postby Lyncaz on Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:49 am

Nu būtų viskas super, bet Žalgirio parketas... o pagrindinis kūrėjas yra Žalgirio fanas... :crazyeyes: :facepalm2:
Lyncaz

Postby Green White Boy on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:44 pm

Lyncaz wrote:Nu būtų viskas super, bet Žalgirio parketas... o pagrindinis kūrėjas yra Žalgirio fanas... :crazyeyes: :facepalm2:

O kas negerai, neskaitant arenos apsvietimo? Pagal mane viskas daugmaz kaip ir ok, gal siek tiek atspalvi aplink baudos aikstele galejau raudonesni parinkt, ir vidurio logo del apsvietimo kitaip atrodo atspalviai. Nemanau, kad cia kazkoks tragiskas tas parketas kaip sakai, kad didziausias modo minusas butu, bet dekui uz nuomone :D
Green White Boy

Postby Lyncaz on Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:30 pm

Green White Boy wrote:
Lyncaz wrote:Nu būtų viskas super, bet Žalgirio parketas... o pagrindinis kūrėjas yra Žalgirio fanas... :crazyeyes: :facepalm2:

[ Image ]
O kas negerai, neskaitant arenos apsvietimo? Pagal mane viskas daugmaz kaip ir ok, gal siek tiek atspalvi aplink baudos aikstele galejau raudonesni parinkt, ir vidurio logo del apsvietimo kitaip atrodo atspalviai. Nemanau, kad cia kazkoks tragiskas tas parketas kaip sakai, kad didziausias modo minusas butu, bet dekui uz nuomone :D

Iš Tavo screenshot'o panašiai atrodo, pas mane labiau skiriasi, gal kad pas mane 4k grafika... Bet pats parketo raštas skiriasi gan stipriai, ypač lyginant su kitom aikštelėm, toks man labiau halės primena :D
Lyncaz

Postby dcaciappo on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Having an issue with the portraits for some reason, but before I try to figure out how to fix them is there a portrait of deni avdija???
dcaciappo

Postby Green White Boy on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:56 pm

dcaciappo wrote:Having an issue with the portraits for some reason, but before I try to figure out how to fix them is there a portrait of deni avdija???

No, portraits are auto generated for players.
Green White Boy

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding