EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [RELEASED!!!]

Postby Green White Boy on Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:28 am

The wait is over, it's finally there!!! We present you Euroleague 2k20 mod with all Euroleague teams. Every team have real roster, rotations, tendencies, badges, signatures, cyberfaces(except some bench players), jerseys, arenas and more things that you will see in game. Thanks to everyone who helped on creating it in any way. Hope that you will like it, great reviews would be great motivation to continue works in future. Also, let we are waiting for anyone willing to join us in future. Enjoy our mod and see you later in our future projects!!!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aJqWbJzUFvCuB3pwHtHT4kIAyW6-Gz_A/view?usp=sharing

ROSTER USERNAME: Green White Boy
CONTENT NAME: Euroleague 2k20

OUR TEAM:

Green White Boy (Roster, jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, all other things)
Vino (Cyberfaces, portraits, menu)
NikosTs (Cyberfaces)
Nikonas (Signatures)
Mr.Star (Cyberfaces, tattoos)
DaPrazident5B (Signatures, badges)

Paypal donation: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y4W9E4D2HTBFG&source=url
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/euroleague2k
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/euroleague2k20/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EUROLEAGUE2K
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Euroleague2K

PREVIEWS:

phpBB [video]

[url=https://ibb.co/nkqFXSL]Image
Last edited by Green White Boy on Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 44 times in total.
Green White Boy

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2k20 [anouncment, early preview]

Postby Shuajota on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:27 am

First, I have been creating euroleague roster for two years with great success in the community. It is obviously not a perfect job, but I try to improve every year. So I don't need your help seeing your behavior . I promised to work with you together, but I will not allow more pressure when we do not do this professionally. I had a lot of patience with you, bearing comments about what I was doing or not doing. I have a real job and I´m really busy these months, so September for a project with these big dimensions is really impossible. To create a single cf requiers time. And if I want to invest time in faces for NBA players too, I do it. You must understand that I also have another project with another partner (bluejaybrandon).
On the other hand, you knew that not only you and I were in the project. Also I have more partners (All of them from Spain, and we want create spanish league too) and as the weeks passed, we did not agree with some of your imposed decisions. So, I'm not going to talk about it anymore, continue with your project. You are free to create your own roster, we will continue with our work.
Good luck.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Bjama82 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:02 am

Great news!!!!
Finally a decent 2keuro!!!
2k19euro was a joke....

Good luck Green white boy!!
Bjama82

Postby Green White Boy on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:13 am

Shuajota wrote:First, I have been creating euroleague roster for two years with great success in the community. It is obviously not a perfect job, but I try to improve every year. So I don't need your help seeing your behavior . I promised to work with you together, but I will not allow more pressure when we do not do this professionally. I had a lot of patience with you, bearing comments about what I was doing or not doing. I have a real job and I´m really busy these months, so September for a project with these big dimensions is really impossible. To create a single cf requiers time. And if I want to invest time in faces for NBA players too, I do it. You must understand that I also have another project with another partner (bluejaybrandon).
On the other hand, you knew that not only you and I were in the project. Also I have more partners (All of them from Spain, and we want create spanish league too) and as the weeks passed, we did not agree with some of your imposed decisions. So, I'm not going to talk about it anymore, continue with your project. You are free to create your own roster, we will continue with our work.
Good luck.

It's not a right place to discuss it more, so I will just say that you could have told me if you had problems with my work, and don't act like a teenage girl, blocking after some bad words, when I just tried to discuss. You have good skills, but I just hope you will learn to work on team and choose your priorities, not taking a lot of mods at the same time and then not finish it. Good luck to you too.

Bjama82 wrote:Great news!!!!
Finally a decent 2keuro!!!
2k19euro was a joke....

Good luck Green white boy!!

Thanks!
Green White Boy

Postby Uros12 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:54 am

GWB, you have my full support for this mod. Take your time, do not force it. These kinds of patches are the best when they are released later, rather than sooner. Too bad Shuajota and you are not working together, but it is what it is...

All in all, I will follow how this mod develops. It seems like it will be awesome. Good luck and all the best!
Still taking my time to perfect the beat
And I still got love for the streets.
Uros12

Postby Bjama82 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:07 am

Uros12 wrote:GWB, you have my full support for this mod. Take your time, do not force it. These kinds of patches are the best when they are released later, rather than sooner. Too bad Shuajota and you are not working together, but it is what it is...

All in all, I will follow how this mod develops. It seems like it will be awesome. Good luck and all the best!

Offcourse he must take time, but Green White say right” too mods too work and spanish guy release it always near next Nba2k
Last year was may/june and mod was incomplete.
The Green’way is perfect for me, no sense release a mod near nba2k21.
Bjama82

Postby Green White Boy on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:44 am

Bjama82 wrote:
Uros12 wrote:GWB, you have my full support for this mod. Take your time, do not force it. These kinds of patches are the best when they are released later, rather than sooner. Too bad Shuajota and you are not working together, but it is what it is...

Offcourse he must take time, but Green White say right” too mods too work and spanish guy release it always near next Nba2k
Last year was may/june and mod was incomplete.
The Green’way is perfect for me, no sense release a mod near nba2k21.

Thanks for support guys. I'm spending as much time on it as I can, so I could release it before season is over, but of course dont want to force anything and quality remains main focus. Now my laptop broke, so it will take a few weeks out from modding, but hope I will get it back soon and can continue working on it.
Green White Boy

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [anouncment, early preview]

Postby Kaunietis22 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:53 am

Can't wait! Big up for this mod (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
Kaunietis22

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [anouncment, early preview]

Postby Green White Boy on Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:40 am

Kaunietis22 wrote:Can't wait! Big up for this mod (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Thanks! Hope that my laptop will be fixed next week and I can continue working on it at full speed.
Green White Boy

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Vino joins team, CSKA previews]

Postby Green White Boy on Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:24 am

Big news!!! We have new team member - Vino. One of the greatest modders in NLSC definitely. It's pleasure to work together. There are some previews of his cyberfaces for CSKA team:

Last edited by Green White Boy on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green White Boy

Postby Bjama82 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:14 am

Great news!!!!!
Sorry i’m learning...but you are my support and italian comunity!!
Go go best euroleague mod will be:-)
Bjama82

Postby MrArni on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:41 am

Well done! Seems to be better than Shuajota's previous mods.
MrArni

Postby Vino on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:01 am

Some of Real Madrid players previews
Rudy Fernandez
Gabriel Deck (Tattoo's update later)
Anthony Randolph
Sergio Llull
Vino
Treat others as you would like to be treated

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Real Madrid previews by Vino]

Postby DaPrazident5B on Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:07 am

Awesome faces!!!!
Thanks for your dedication buddy!!!!
DaPrazident5B

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Floors previews]

Postby Green White Boy on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:31 am

Some floors previews done by me:

Green White Boy

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:35 am

looks good so far
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bjama82 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:38 am

Very good!!!!
Bjama82

Postby Green White Boy on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:55 am

TGsoGood wrote:looks good so far

Bjama82 wrote:Very good!!!!

Thanks!
Green White Boy

Postby Bjama82 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:14 pm

Green White Boy wrote:

Thanks!

I have seen more than 150 games in the last 2 years of euroleague and I have noticed that the "field factor" is crucial.
Now 2k20 add (old or new but now visible) of the letters before the match of each arena, is it possible to differentiate them?
If I play in OAKA it will be more difficult than playing in Moscow (where the public is silent), the same if I play in Tel aviv compared to Villerbaune.
It would be really immersive.
Green...... Tell us is it possible?
thanks

do you know a date for release?

good job!!!
Bjama82

Postby Green White Boy on Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Bjama82 wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:

Thanks!

I have seen more than 150 games in the last 2 years of euroleague and I have noticed that the "field factor" is crucial.
Now 2k20 add (old or new but now visible) of the letters before the match of each arena, is it possible to differentiate them?
If I play in OAKA it will be more difficult than playing in Moscow (where the public is silent), the same if I play in Tel aviv compared to Villerbaune.
It would be really immersive.
Green...... Tell us is it possible?
thanks

do you know a date for release?

good job!!!

Are you talking about letters that fans are holding, that make some words? Yeah, we can control how loud the public are, and maybe I could even try to add some chants from real life, not sure if I will be able to do it as there is much audio files inside the game and it's hard to find the right one, so can't promise anything for now, but I will take a look at it. For now there is still much things to do that is more important to finish, so when we finish them, we can take a look at some small things that would make game more realistic.

There is no exact release day, we just keep working on it on our free time, so sometimes it's hard to predict how much time we can give. But we did some great progress already and I hope we can release it before end of Euroleague regular season.
Green White Boy

Postby Bjama82 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:16 am

No i mean “field factory” not graphic
How much is difficult play in that arena....
Sorry i cant explain what i want to say.
With example.
If i play in greece fans are crazy, if i play in moscow, fans seems like go at the musseum(they are quiet)
The same in tel aviv or belgrade seems like a war.

Anyway good job
Bjama82

Postby Green White Boy on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:47 am

Bjama82 wrote:No i mean “field factory” not graphic
How much is difficult play in that arena....
Sorry i cant explain what i want to say.
With example.
If i play in greece fans are crazy, if i play in moscow, fans seems like go at the musseum(they are quiet)
The same in tel aviv or belgrade seems like a war.

Anyway good job

As I said, it's possible to control how loud fans are in arenas, but as I know, it doesn't affect opponents, so in that loud arenas they will not play better. It's all in game code, and as I know it's not programmed in 2k20 to have different arenas affection to team playing. Probably because in NBA they don't have that big difference between crowds. So all that we could do is to import some fans audio to the game (haven't tried if it works right on 2k20) and make them louder our quieter. But that too would take much work and I'm not sure if we can get to that part. If we would get some more help on other areas, then maybe I could spend more time on audio.
Green White Boy

Postby Green White Boy on Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:57 am

More previews of Real players done by Vino:

Facundo Campazzo

Jeffery Taylor

Jaycee Carroll

Felipe Reyes

Jordan Mickey

Fabien Causeur

Gabriel Deck (big thanks to Mr.Star for tattoos)

Nicolas Laprovitolla
Green White Boy

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Real Madrid previews 18/12/2019]

Postby Vino on Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:18 am

Some of Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul cyberfaces prieviews
Vino
Treat others as you would like to be treated

Re: EUROLEAGUE 2K20 [Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul previews 20/12/2019]

Postby marvin_mogab on Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:26 am

Looks great. Can we have a small taste of a couple of teams for the season break ?
marvin_mogab

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding