Real 2019/20 Roster - Drew Eubanks and Marko Guduric Updated

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:39 am

I'll start showing off teams as I get them completed. Others are working on cyberfaces while I've been doing portraits, tattoos, and in-game adjustments. Here are the missing faces from the Rockets, next up are the Warriors.

Chris Clemons

Image

Michael Frazier

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby ronaldlagrada on Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Amazing work.. :applaud: :applaud: :D
ronaldlagrada
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby sitew33 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:06 pm

NICE :applaud: :applaud:
sitew33
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:25 am

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Great work (Y) When is the release?
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby Ayston on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:41 pm

(Y) (Y) (Y)
User avatar
Ayston
#JustiseBetter
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:08 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Great work (Y) When is the release?


When I’ve got a cyberface for each player currently on an NBA roster and all the ratings, tendencies and signatures are updated. Really looking for someone who knows how to mod shoes willing to make those accurate. No exact timeline but probably end of November if everything falls into place. Unfortunately, it’s kinda a moving target if players get moved.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:04 am

Isn't this the same roster you are working on with Shuajota? Just confused why two threads exist for it

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108005

Shuajota started the original thread with his DNA Roster name that he has used in the past, and now this thread exists where it is titled "Real Roster" which is something you have used in the past (Real Draft Class 2018). I am just curious if they are the same project.

The cyberfaces in here were created by Shuajota (Pelle) and other cyberface makers, which makes it seem like it is the same project.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby brodie_00 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:09 am

GREAT PROJECT! :bowdown:
WHY NOT?
User avatar
brodie_00
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:22 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:15 am

Dee4Three wrote:Isn't this the same roster you are working on with Shuajota? Just confused why two threads exist for it

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108005

Shuajota started the original thread with his DNA Roster name that he has used in the past, and now this thread exists where it is titled "Real Roster" which is something you have used in the past (Real Draft Class 2018). I am just curious if they are the same project.

The cyberfaces in here were created by Shuajota (Pelle) and other cyberface makers, which makes it seem like it is the same project.


The cyberfaces in here were not made by Shuajota. If you took the time to look, they’re two different faces. His work will certainly be included, and he does an outstanding job, but this thread so far is a combination of my own work along with cyberface makers I’m working with because that’s what I have to showcase.

I also explained in the first post that this was a separate thread so that I could update it more quickly, whereas in his thread I’m at his mercy for titling it and updating it regularly. He’s busy with work so in order to avoid hassling him about updates, I made a thread. It’ll still be whatever he calls it. I just used a generic “real 2019/20 roster” just as the others are a “real 2020 draft class”. It’s descriptive, not a trademark.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:06 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Isn't this the same roster you are working on with Shuajota? Just confused why two threads exist for it

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108005

Shuajota started the original thread with his DNA Roster name that he has used in the past, and now this thread exists where it is titled "Real Roster" which is something you have used in the past (Real Draft Class 2018). I am just curious if they are the same project.

The cyberfaces in here were created by Shuajota (Pelle) and other cyberface makers, which makes it seem like it is the same project.


The cyberfaces in here were not made by Shuajota. If you took the time to look, they’re two different faces. His work will certainly be included, and he does an outstanding job, but this thread so far is a combination of my own work along with cyberface makers I’m working with because that’s what I have to showcase.

I also explained in the first post that this was a separate thread so that I could update it more quickly, whereas in his thread I’m at his mercy for titling it and updating it regularly. He’s busy with work so in order to avoid hassling him about updates, I made a thread. It’ll still be whatever he calls it. I just used a generic “real 2019/20 roster” just as the others are a “real 2020 draft class”. It’s descriptive, not a trademark.


But it's the same roster. Real 2019/20 Roster is the same roster as DNA roster. With two different threads for the same project. That is the entire point.

You have gotten on people MANY times about making multiple threads for the same question or similar work. Your updates on the project as a whole (which is what these are) could easily have been in the DNA roster thread. This was a "Bluejays updates" thread, which changed to Real 2019/20 Roster (Encompassing the whole roster and others work) thread.

So this IS the same as the DNA project, just with a new name and it being your thread. If you are branching off and doing your own roster, and that's what this thread is for, than that would make a lot more sense. However, the language in the thread implies that it is the same roster as the DNA roster that already has a thread.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:16 am

I didn’t want two threads both called DNA Roster to avoid confusion. This is my work on what I am considering a Real 2019/20 roster that may later be called the DNA roster. Its previews from what I’m doing in 2k.

I get on people when they post questions that have been answered elsewhere and they don’t take the time to look for it. It’s a violation of the rules in fact. I’ve gotten on people that have created multiple topics on the same project when they themselves already had a topic about it. That’s unnecessary may burdensome on the forum in my opinion.

But I have never gotten on anyone for starting their own thread about a project or what they’re doing as long as that is markedly different from the other thread. I completely understand the need for the freedom to update it regularly, including the header. If you have examples of where I’ve gotten on people for this exact situation, I’m all ears.

Shuajota has a Euroleague roster going on and some guy split to do his own thing. Totally fine by me that he has a similar thing going on. It’s different from the other one. If instead he wanted his own thread to showcase his contributions to their project, more power to him.

If I’m directly violating the rules let me know. But I don’t understand how having your own thread with unique content that supports a larger project is an issue. They aren’t showing the same thing and they are by two different creators. Maybe a moderator can clarify.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:28 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I didn’t want two threads both called DNA Roster to avoid confusion. This is my work on what I am considering a Real 2019/20 roster that may later be called the DNA roster. Its previews from what I’m doing in 2k.

I get on people when they post questions that have been answered elsewhere and they don’t take the time to look for it. It’s a violation of the rules in fact. I’ve gotten on people that have created multiple topics on the same project when they themselves already had a topic about it. That’s unnecessary may burdensome on the forum in my opinion.

But I have never gotten on anyone for starting their own thread about a project or what they’re doing as long as that is markedly different from the other thread. I completely understand the need for the freedom to update it regularly, including the header. If you have examples of where I’ve gotten on people for this exact situation, I’m all ears.

Shuajota has a Euroleague roster going on and some guy split to do his own thing. Totally fine by me that he has a similar thing going on. It’s different from the other one. If instead he wanted his own thread to showcase his contributions to their project, more power to him.

If I’m directly violating the rules let me know. But I don’t understand how having your own thread with unique content that supports a larger project is an issue. They aren’t showing the same thing and they are by two different creators. Maybe a moderator can clarify.


So that clears things up.

This is a roster that you are working on called Real 2019/20 Roster, so at the moment it is separate (even though the language implies that it's the same), and if you decide later on to turn it into a DNA roster (Which was already announced anyway as the project you and Shujota are working on) than you will do that.

So this could be it's own project, or merged into the DNA Roster if you decide to do so.

You stated in the first post that this is just an "update thread" for the roster "we are currently working on" (DNA ROSTER). So if this is your own project outside of the DNA Roster, you may want to clarify that somewhere. I have not seen Shuajota contest this. But I am guessing that you have made him aware that this project at the moment is separate from the DNA roster, and that you may ask him to merge it when its completed.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 am

I’m confused...are you unsuccessfully attempting to start drama? This is all content that will be added to that roster. I didn’t use the DNA moniker to avoid confusion of two threads on the same topic. I called it a generic “real roster” and then the year. This isn’t branded like “Dee4Three’s Ultimate Retro Roster” or whatever you used to use. It’s descriptive. The goal is a real 2019/20 roster.

Shuajota and I have already talked and all the faces he made/makes will be included for people to choose between. Notice how it’s in his cyberface thread and not his roster project thread. I guess I assumed people would kinda put the pieces together on their own but hopefully this has spelled it out for those that didn’t catch on. Same project, my own updates.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:41 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Same project, my own updates.


So this is the DNA Roster, perfect thank you.

Real 2019/20 Roster is no more descriptive than Ultimate Classic Teams Roster. My thread title was completely appropriate and descriptive of the roster I was producing. People knew what to expect and to look for when clicking on my thread.

This isn't a bluejays updates thread (as in, not all your mods) it's a roster update thread, as the title of the thread encompasses the entire roster. None of the cyberfaces you showed were created by you, which again makes this not a Bluejays update thread specifically, it's a all encompassing roster thread (for the DNA Roster, as you said it's for the same project)

That's where the confusion comes from. It started as a DNA Roster thread, which you created a new thread for called "Bluejays updates", followed by you displaying others work and changing the title to "Real 2019/20 roster", followed by you stating that it's your own roster project that you may merge with DNA roster in the future, followed by you saying it's the "same project with your updates".

So the confusion exists for a reason. Not trying to start trouble at all, just want to be clear on what's going on, and that it's also fair to the other project that came first.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:50 am

Yeah, I’m just gonna let this one go. You can call it whatever you want man. I’ll just keep creating content and hope people understand what’s going on. I didn’t really think anyone had an issue grasping this until this exchange and I’m not sure anyone gained anything by your request for clarity. I’m posting updates for a roster in a thread I can control the titling of. Cyberfaces by others, with some adjustments and tattoos by me.

It’s not as complicated as you’re trying to make it, but if you want me to try to simplify it further I can do so via PM. Just let me know.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:56 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Yeah, I’m just gonna let this one go. You can call it whatever you want man. I’ll just keep creating content and hope people understand what’s going on. I didn’t really think anyone had an issue grasping this until this exchange and I’m not sure anyone gained anything by your request for clarity. I’m posting updates for a roster in a thread I can control the titling of. Cyberfaces by others, with some adjustments and tattoos by me.

It’s not as complicated as you’re trying to make it, but if you want me to try to simplify it further I can do so via PM. Just let me know.


Oh, no worries at all. I'll assume this is the DNA Roster Project updates but in a different thread with a different roster name moving forward.

Good luck with the project.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Rockets 2-Way Players (Chris Clemons + Michael Frazier)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:45 pm

I used the bases from Elite's Oubre and EnterTheVoid's Wiggins but then did some major adjustments and texture work. Some of my favorite players so I had to go all out. Still looking to edit the bodies.

Kelly Oubre Jr.

Image

Image

Andrew Wiggins

Image

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Kelly Oubre Jr. and Andrew Wiggins Updated

Postby ilja23mia on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:54 pm

free wiggins bro :bowdown: :applaud:

can you try miamis chris silva ?
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Kelly Oubre Jr. and Andrew Wiggins Updated

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:20 am

ilja23mia wrote:free wiggins bro :bowdown: :applaud:

can you try miamis chris silva ?


Chris Silva

Image

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Kelly Oubre Jr. and Andrew Wiggins Updated

Postby ilja23mia on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:45 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
ilja23mia wrote:free wiggins bro :bowdown: :applaud:

can you try miamis chris silva ?


Chris Silva

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


he is on point! wow great players cant wait!
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Kelly Oubre Jr., Andrew Wiggins, + Chris Silva Updated

Postby soggycereal42 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:46 am

All of these are fire bro! Can you make Brad Wannamaker when you get the chance?
soggycereal42
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 5:44 am

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Kelly Oubre Jr., Andrew Wiggins, + Chris Silva Updated

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 am

soggycereal42 wrote:All of these are fire bro! Can you make Brad Wannamaker when you get the chance?


Absolutely, he is already fully updated in this roster but I can preview all the Celtics next.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Kelly Oubre Jr., Andrew Wiggins, + Chris Silva Updated

Postby ilja23mia on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:17 am

do you have an release date for the players ?
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Kelly Oubre Jr., Andrew Wiggins, + Chris Silva Updated

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:50 am

ilja23mia wrote:do you have an release date for the players ?


They’ll be released as one big package with the roster. A full 2019/20 experience with full cyberfaces and tattoos for every player on an NBA team.

So no definite date. I’ll have a big preview when I’m closer.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Real 2019/20 Roster - Kelly Oubre Jr., Andrew Wiggins, + Chris Silva Updated

Postby sitew33 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:07 am

Player models are looking good. :applaud: :applaud:
sitew33
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobkat711, clarkchuasdfghjklx, dmx_133, maumau78, MB22, Saeed al-Masri, seanbarkley and 12 guests