Limono Tool Headbands?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Limono Tool Headbands?

Postby pistonnation on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:22 pm

Is there anyway to ADD a headband to a player in the edit player mode? In 2k19 I could add it WITH the Limono tool. Now, I do not see this option anywhere. Thanks for any help. :)
This topic was moved from NBA 2K20 by Andrew on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:00 pm.
Detroit Pistons Fan Forever! ~pistonnation

pistonnation

Re: Limono Tool Headbands?

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:44 am

Just change their ID to 1 which will make them a created player. That lets you change the headband and then just give them their original ID after
Thunder Shaq

Postby markjayson on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:55 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:Just change their ID to 1 which will make them a created player. That lets you change the headband and then just give them their original ID after

In MyCareer the ID of MyPlayer already is 1, right?? But I'm trying to add accessories and I cannot apply anymore after the latest patch. :( Please help mate. Thanks!!
markjayson

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:02 am

I have not used the tool for MyCareer. Don’t you have to get accessories from the store?
Thunder Shaq

Postby connseanery on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:07 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:Just change their ID to 1 which will make them a created player. That lets you change the headband and then just give them their original ID after

On the topic of created player vs standard player. Do you know where information about a created player's wingspan, shoulder width, body length etc is saved? Do they have a RDAT / png file equivalent that can be altered to adjust their body dimensions? In NBA2K20, they've disabled the body length slider for created players.
connseanery

Postby markjayson on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:15 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:I have not used the tool for MyCareer. Don’t you have to get accessories from the store?

I can..but not the Jordan or Nike brand sleeves or pads. Only the normal sleeves I can purchase now in NBA Store. Even the colors that I want I can. Even the shoes before I can equip everything, but the tool cannot do that to me anymore. :( :( :(
markjayson

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:47 am

connseanery wrote:

On the topic of created player vs standard player. Do you know where information about a created player's wingspan, shoulder width, body length etc is saved? Do they have a RDAT / png file equivalent that can be altered to adjust their body dimensions? In NBA2K20, they've disabled the body length slider for created players.

I believe the body length slider is glitched right now for created players
Thunder Shaq

Postby connseanery on Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:30 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:
connseanery wrote:

I believe the body length slider is glitched right now for created players

Yeah it doesn't do anything currently. They've also altered how the wingspan and shoulder width sliders work. Those two features used to be more independent but now they kind of work similarly. That's why I was wondering if those attributes could be manipulated directly like in the RDAT file for standard players.
connseanery

Postby CinnamonChicken on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:22 am

Same, the latest patch did something to mycareer player. I can't add any accessories anymore for some reason. I can change the shoes, but not the accessories. I had to spend my VC to get the accessories from the store. It sucks though cause it's very limited. I hope someone can fix it.
CinnamonChicken

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding