GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // ESPN 2019-20 v3

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN RELEASED!

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:51 am

Game highlights between Rockets and Pelicans using the OPS ESPN scoreboard, with CujoMattys watermark and wipe.

Human vs human gameplay. I am alternating between his ESPN scoreboard, and looyhs TNT one.

Great work, figured some people may want to see it in action!

phpBB [video]
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN RELEASED!

Postby Marvin00 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:00 am

only one small observation..the ESPN logo and background on the scoreboard seems low resolution pixel by comparison to the ultra resolution on rest of the scoreboard..
Marvin00
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:08 am

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN RELEASED!

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:54 am

Marvin00 wrote:only one small observation..the ESPN logo and background on the scoreboard seems low resolution pixel by comparison to the ultra resolution on rest of the scoreboard..


I honestly didn't even notice that while playing. I think it looks good!

Either way, maybe the OP can chime in and fix it if it's an issue.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN RELEASED!

Postby Mr Lonely on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:44 pm

Hello, sir can i request this scoreboard?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr Lonely
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:47 am

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN RELEASED!

Postby GPPatrol on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
Marvin00 wrote:only one small observation..the ESPN logo and background on the scoreboard seems low resolution pixel by comparison to the ultra resolution on rest of the scoreboard..


I honestly didn't even notice that while playing. I think it looks good!

Either way, maybe the OP can chime in and fix it if it's an issue.

v1.1 fixes that issue now
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.1

Postby yeltrah123 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Thanks for the update!
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN RELEASED!

Postby Infamouz on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:02 pm

GPPatrol wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Marvin00 wrote:only one small observation..the ESPN logo and background on the scoreboard seems low resolution pixel by comparison to the ultra resolution on rest of the scoreboard..


I honestly didn't even notice that while playing. I think it looks good!

Either way, maybe the OP can chime in and fix it if it's an issue.

v1.1 fixes that issue now


That's what I have noticed and made my own textures to make it looks better.
Image
User avatar
Infamouz
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 am

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.2 & logos rlsd

Postby GPPatrol on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Released the logos for now, will include sixers circle logo later
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.2 & logos rlsd

Postby vincemeister55 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:31 pm

You're the man, GPPatrol! Thanks a lot! (Y)
User avatar
vincemeister55
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby dirtydraw on Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:44 pm

Bang bang bang
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby wdnmdqz on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:32 pm

great work bro!However,I wonder if you can remake the 3D logo of Golden State?The existing one still looks like 2D.Thanx again!Waiting for another amazing work! :applaud:
User avatar
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN RELEASED!

Postby Marvin00 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:49 pm

GPPatrol wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Marvin00 wrote:only one small observation..the ESPN logo and background on the scoreboard seems low resolution pixel by comparison to the ultra resolution on rest of the scoreboard..


I honestly didn't even notice that while playing. I think it looks good!

Either way, maybe the OP can chime in and fix it if it's an issue.

v1.1 fixes that issue now



Thank you brother, this scoreboard is a lot of effort.. to match the original (Y)
Marvin00
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:08 am

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby GPPatrol on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:29 am

wdnmdqz wrote:great work bro!However,I wonder if you can remake the 3D logo of Golden State?The existing one still looks like 2D.Thanx again!Waiting for another amazing work! :applaud:

Thats just the problem with the golden state logo, there’s no details. You can even currently see the current one used by espn doesn’t even look that 3d, there’s not much we can do lol.
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby yeltrah123 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:38 am

Thank you bro!
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby wdnmdqz on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:12 am

GPPatrol wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:great work bro!However,I wonder if you can remake the 3D logo of Golden State?The existing one still looks like 2D.Thanx again!Waiting for another amazing work! :applaud:

Thats just the problem with the golden state logo, there’s no details. You can even currently see the current one used by espn doesn’t even look that 3d, there’s not much we can do lol.


Despite this, it's still an excellent work! Thanx for your scoreboards! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
User avatar
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby GPPatrol on Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Released final version of 19-20 board, added "nba christmas special" and "remembering kobe". Removed the stupid holiday things on the right side of the screen(finally), and made the sixers logo the circle one as seen in the screenshot.
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V2

Postby cujomatty on Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Awesome job man thanks
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby yeltrah123 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:54 pm

GPPatrol wrote:Released final version of 19-20 board, added "nba christmas special" and "remembering kobe". Removed the stupid holiday things on the right side of the screen(finally), and made the sixers logo the circle one as seen in the screenshot.

Thanks for this man, great work!
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby Infamouz on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:37 pm

GPPatrol wrote:Released final version of 19-20 board, added "nba christmas special" and "remembering kobe". Removed the stupid holiday things on the right side of the screen(finally), and made the sixers logo the circle one as seen in the screenshot.


Many thanks as always - anyways, I've seen a little issue on my end, does the team name really vanished together with the score for ahwile when scoring 2's or 3's? Do you have any adjustments to make the splash looks like this?

Image
Image
User avatar
Infamouz
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 am

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby GPPatrol on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Infamouz wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:Released final version of 19-20 board, added "nba christmas special" and "remembering kobe". Removed the stupid holiday things on the right side of the screen(finally), and made the sixers logo the circle one as seen in the screenshot.


Many thanks as always - anyways, I've seen a little issue on my end, does the team name really vanished together with the score for ahwile when scoring 2's or 3's? Do you have any adjustments to make the splash looks like this?

[ Image ]

Can’t, only the 2k18 animation can do that, and I couldn’t figure out how to transfer score animations over
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby Infamouz on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:14 pm

GPPatrol wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:Released final version of 19-20 board, added "nba christmas special" and "remembering kobe". Removed the stupid holiday things on the right side of the screen(finally), and made the sixers logo the circle one as seen in the screenshot.


Many thanks as always - anyways, I've seen a little issue on my end, does the team name really vanished together with the score for ahwile when scoring 2's or 3's? Do you have any adjustments to make the splash looks like this?

[ Image ]

Can’t, only the 2k18 animation can do that, and I couldn’t figure out how to transfer score animations over


Okay brother thanks!
Image
User avatar
Infamouz
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 am

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // 2019-20 ESPN V1.5 & logos rlsd

Postby dirtydraw on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:23 am

GPPatrol wrote:Released final version of 19-20 board, added "nba christmas special" and "remembering kobe". Removed the stupid holiday things on the right side of the screen(finally), and made the sixers logo the circle one as seen in the screenshot.

Again: Much respect and a big thank you for your time and work you put in this work. I can repeat myself: Those Mods are the reason for me to play this game :bowdown:
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // ESPN 2019-20 v2

Postby bongo88 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:38 pm

These are high quality logos. thank you for sharing GPPatrol.
They upscale beautifully in Gigapixel....not sure if you have fiddled with it (has a trial)... me and stickyfingers love that program for upscaling old broadcast stuffs .... but stickyfingers usually finds better settings than myself :) haha

Here's some links to what i came in Gigapixel, but I didn't optimize settings each logo.... settings are listed at bottom of the images

link to thumbnail images .... select the image for full resolution to open in a new tab:
Image
Image
Image

But yeah, thanks for hunting all these logos down and sharing them. Took a long time, i bet, and i appreciate it.
bongo88
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // ESPN 2019-20 v2

Postby GPPatrol on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:16 pm

bongo88 wrote:These are high quality logos. thank you for sharing GPPatrol.
They upscale beautifully in Gigapixel....not sure if you have fiddled with it (has a trial)... me and stickyfingers love that program for upscaling old broadcast stuffs .... but stickyfingers usually finds better settings than myself :) haha

Here's some links to what i came in Gigapixel, but I didn't optimize settings each logo.... settings are listed at bottom of the images

link to thumbnail images .... select the image for full resolution to open in a new tab:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

But yeah, thanks for hunting all these logos down and sharing them. Took a long time, i bet, and i appreciate it.

I actually made all these logos individually in cinema 4d, their original resolution from the render is 2560x2560.
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: GPPatrol Scoreboards - ESPN 2018-19 // NBC SNF // ESPN 2019-20 v2

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:09 am

New V2 ESPN scoreboard in action.

phpBB [video]
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dmx_133, Google Adsense [Bot], jmmontoro, martian38, Shuajota, vincekobe, xdart, xMiles and 17 guests