I've somehow made my MyCareer attributes save?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

I've somehow made my MyCareer attributes save?

Postby MartyMcFly on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:39 am

Hello,

I've came on 2k today and I was 99 stats everything except things like Speed which is 53.

I've logged off and on 2k and I'm still 99, I've even played MyPark games and the attributes have stuck.

This sounds very good but the issue is, is that my speed is 53 and my Vertical is 73, while everything else is 99. My player isn't fast at all.

I still only have 1 badge, but my actual attributes are stuck, I don't know how I've done it?

Can anyone help me? I tried repeating the process to even get my Speed 99 but I can't, whenever I log off and on my stats are still 99.
MartyMcFly

Re: I've somehow made my MyCareer attributes save?

Postby yeltrah123 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:11 am

MartyMcFly wrote:Hello,

I've came on 2k today and I was 99 stats everything except things like Speed which is 53.

I've logged off and on 2k and I'm still 99, I've even played MyPark games and the attributes have stuck.

This sounds very good but the issue is, is that my speed is 53 and my Vertical is 73, while everything else is 99. My player isn't fast at all.

I still only have 1 badge, but my actual attributes are stuck, I don't know how I've done it?

Can anyone help me? I tried repeating the process to even get my Speed 99 but I can't, whenever I log off and on my stats are still 99.

same except my speed is 67. I'm using the trainer but it resets everytime.
yeltrah123

Postby MartyMcFly on Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:42 am

yeltrah123 wrote:

Damn man, I'd be happy with 67 speed, it's mainly my stats like Strength, Speed, Vertical, Acceleration which isn't 99. Thankfully I have a cheat engine table to make my stats stick to 99, but when it's updated I'm stuck with these speed stats lmaooo
MartyMcFly

Postby MartyMcFly on Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:13 am

yeltrah123 wrote:

Have you found a fix yet?
MartyMcFly

Postby azrehl on Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:21 am

what trainer are u using
azrehl

Postby yeltrah123 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:20 am

azrehl wrote:what trainer are u using

The Limnono trainer tool.
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/24owc9g36 ... G.zip/file
yeltrah123

Postby yeltrah123 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:21 am

MartyMcFly wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:

Not yet.
yeltrah123

Postby azrehl on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:22 pm

so what did u do?
azrehl

Postby dlishofficial on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:34 am

Hi guys.

I tried using Limono for the first time ever, It didnt work for me on MyCareer... Not sure why.

Am i supposed to use CheatEngine with it? or is Limono supposed to work standalone?

I've followed the guide. Extracted the zip file, and placed all items into the 2K20 folder.

Booted up 2K20, pressed Insert.

I had Initialize trainer checked. then I went down and made sure my player was highlighted.

Went down again to attributes and maxed everything out.

Tried to play a MyCareer game and nothing was boosted.

I wanna know what steps i missed. Is there a proper guide out there on how to use the 2K20 limono tool?

There's one guide on Youtube but the guy is using CheatEngine with Limono for 2K20.

Looked complicated.

Any help would be appreciated!
Check out my YouTube Channel Simulations: https://youtu.be/Pnd3DsIWBvI
dlishofficial

Postby MartyMcFly on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:27 am

dlishofficial wrote:Hi guys.

I tried using Limono for the first time ever, It didnt work for me on MyCareer... Not sure why.

Am i supposed to use CheatEngine with it? or is Limono supposed to work standalone?

I've followed the guide. Extracted the zip file, and placed all items into the 2K20 folder.

I had Initialize trainer checked. then I went down and made sure my player was highlighted.

I wanna know what steps i missed. Is there a proper guide out there on how to use the 2K20 limono tool?

There's one guide on Youtube but the guy is using CheatEngine with Limono for 2K20.

Looked complicated.

You can change your attributes mid game in MyCareer or just change the Sliders if you tick In Game Editor.
MartyMcFly

Postby MartyMcFly on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:28 am

yeltrah123 wrote:
MartyMcFly wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:

Not yet.

When you changed your stats, did you ever use In Game Editor on Limnono or just do the attributes? We need to find the direct cause of making it stick.
MartyMcFly

Postby dlishofficial on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:33 am

MartyMcFly wrote:
dlishofficial wrote:Hi guys.

Looked complicated.

You can change your attributes mid game in MyCareer or just change the Sliders if you tick In Game Editor.

Thanks, when i get home today i'll try this out. Not sure if i ticked Game Editor last night. Maybe that's why it didnt work.
dlishofficial

Postby azrehl on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:04 am

pls send me link on how u guys did it
azrehl

Postby dlishofficial on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:21 am

Okay, i wish there was an indication of when the attributes and settings have saved.

I'm in MyCareer in a season game.

I wait until i get the ball so my player is highlighted, i press pause.

Then i press insert to bring up Limono.

My problem is I click on read player and it can never find my own player.

So i click on search for player manually, and i double click on my name.

Still does not highlight my player.

How do you guys highlight your player and get the attributes editor to work?
dlishofficial

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:10 am

dlishofficial wrote:Okay, i wish there was an indication of when the attributes and settings have saved.

I'm in MyCareer in a season game.

I wait until i get the ball so my player is highlighted, i press pause.

Then i press insert to bring up Limono.

My problem is I click on read player and it can never find my own player.

So i click on search for player manually, and i double click on my name.

Still does not highlight my player.

How do you guys highlight your player and get the attributes editor to work?

Once I load mycareer. I just hit insert on keyboard and tick unlock in game editor, then navigate in setttings to roster and just hit A on controller (i'm using xbox one controller) and edit my stats to all 99 and when done go down to complete and save chamges and return.
yeltrah123

Postby azrehl on Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:21 pm

guys i also saved mycareer attributes with 99 but my speed with ball and speed and other things like acceleration and vertical is still the same amount and it stock also did u find any fix yet
azrehl

Postby MartyMcFly on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:41 am

azrehl wrote:guys i also saved mycareer attributes with 99 but my speed with ball and speed and other things like acceleration and vertical is still the same amount and it stock also did u find any fix yet

It's the same for us, I don't know a fix yet.
MartyMcFly

Postby azrehl on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:57 am

but can i still up my speed when i buy upgrades on progression
azrehl

Postby azrehl on Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:16 am

do u know how to untick 110 ovr
azrehl

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding