【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.3.5 << Added "Custom Team Colors"

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am

deionr829 wrote:i install it like the first page said but when i hit f8 in the game menu nothing happens am i doing something wrong?


Did you hold the function key and f8?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby deionr829 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:03 pm

cujomatty wrote:
deionr829 wrote:i install it like the first page said but when i hit f8 in the game menu nothing happens am i doing something wrong?


Did you hold the function key and f8?



i didnt at first but something told me to do it now it works. question is there a way we can have multiple presentation like tnt nba on nbc and espn or is it only one you can have?
deionr829
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:41 pm

deionr829 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
deionr829 wrote:i install it like the first page said but when i hit f8 in the game menu nothing happens am i doing something wrong?


Did you hold the function key and f8?



i didnt at first but something told me to do it now it works. question is there a way we can have multiple presentation like tnt nba on nbc and espn or is it only one you can have?


Yes. You can have 1 per team if you want them to change automatically. If you change them in game with this program you can have unlimited amount.

You set the presentation(s) up first then assign them to each individual team. Whatever presentation you assign, the game will use it when that team is the home team.

This program goes way beyond that though. I have different dornas, mascot uniforms, cheerleader uniforms, courts, stadiums all set up with this.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby deionr829 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:12 pm

how do i put it in the wagua folder without it getting overwritten?




cujomatty wrote:
deionr829 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
deionr829 wrote:i install it like the first page said but when i hit f8 in the game menu nothing happens am i doing something wrong?


Did you hold the function key and f8?



i didnt at first but something told me to do it now it works. question is there a way we can have multiple presentation like tnt nba on nbc and espn or is it only one you can have?


Yes. You can have 1 per team if you want them to change automatically. If you change them in game with this program you can have unlimited amount.

You set the presentation(s) up first then assign them to each individual team. Whatever presentation you assign, the game will use it when that team is the home team.

This program goes way beyond that though. I have different dornas, mascot uniforms, cheerleader uniforms, courts, stadiums all set up with this.
deionr829
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby DaPrazident5B on Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:13 pm

Is there a tutorial to explain the whole method please?

Thanks.
DaPrazident5B
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby deionr829 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:01 am

Hey guys I’m new to this modding can someone tell me how do I get it so there multiple presentation for each team. Cuz every time I download a different presentation it says to overwrite it and I know that not it. I downloaded the hook already and when I go into it I don’t even see the presentation that I downloaded it.
deionr829
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:13 am

deionr829 wrote:Hey guys I’m new to this modding can someone tell me how do I get it so there multiple presentation for each team. Cuz every time I download a different presentation it says to overwrite it and I know that not it. I downloaded the hook already and when I go into it I don’t even see the presentation that I downloaded it.

On page 10 I made a video that should help you get started. I plan on making a more advanced tutorial video but I haven’t had time
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby MaaKaj on Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:12 am

@Looyh, do you intend to launch the hook and realism graphic update here on the forum?
User avatar
MaaKaj
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:17 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:08 pm

quick "how to" set your controller in steam to bring up hook.

First go to steam big picture mode and pick settings: Then pick base configurations:

Image

Then go to steam button chord configuration:

Image

Then click on the button on the XBOX1 controller you want to configure F8 (F8 opens hook)
I chose left bumper as you can see in the picture.

Image

Then in game you have to hold the XBOX1 guide button and left bumper to bring up hook.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby looyh on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:26 am

2019-02-05 17:08 | v2.2.2
* Added: Player Editor "Plus"
----* Unlocked Headband edit for all players(But for some players: need to edit png*.iff file to display headband)
----* Unlocked Shoes Selector & Hidden Brands
----* Unlocked Retired Numbers
* Update: Display accessories in BlackTop mode(when "blacktop jersey" enabled)
> If you used V2.*.* , just need to override `NBA2K_Hook.dll` and `NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt`

download: attachment in first post

Image
Image
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby maumau78 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:37 am

looyh wrote:2019-02-05 17:08 | v2.2.2
* Added: Player Editor "Plus"
----* Unlocked Headband edit for all players(But for some players: need to edit png*.iff file to display headband)
----* Unlocked Shoes Selector & Hidden Brands
----* Unlocked Retired Numbers
* Update: Display accessories in BlackTop mode(when "blacktop jersey" enabled)
> If you used V2.*.* , just need to override `NBA2K_Hook.dll` and `NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt`

download: attachment in first post

[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Bro awesome!

Can you add the feature where all star teams can play with respective team jersey like you've done in blacktop mode?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby vincemeister55 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:58 am

Awesome update to an amazing tool! Thanks, man! (Y)
User avatar
vincemeister55
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby jcblas026 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:20 am

guys can someone help me out there to those who figured out the process on how to change the headband to the cf that needs to edit in the png files? can someone elaborate me that stuff because i don't get it seriously! do you edit directly to waigua or via hook? thanks in advance!
jcblas026
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:49 am

Looyh, just wanted to say thanks for creating the hook mod.

It saved me from a crash issue I didnt think I was going to be able to fix. The ability to have the teams reset to Raptors vs Warriors on the team select screen was the fix I needed.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby OG 75 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:01 am

I have a question, you think this hook by any chance can unlock park dunks to select them for NBA games unlike with the limnono tool?
OG 75
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:48 pm

jcblas026 wrote:guys can someone help me out there to those who figured out the process on how to change the headband to the cf that needs to edit in the png files? can someone elaborate me that stuff because i don't get it seriously! do you edit directly to waigua or via hook? thanks in advance!


Can we get some details on the PNG process? I would like to know this as well!
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:58 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Thanks for the update!
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby ramza213 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Thanks bro
ramza213
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:28 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby cujomatty on Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:07 pm

Incredible update. Thanks looyh
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby DaPrazident5B on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:09 pm

Thanks buddy!!!!

Amazing work... Again
DaPrazident5B
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:24 am

Great work Looyh, but quick question? What part of the png*.iff (RDAT) do I edit to unhide the headband on those players that have the headband forcibly hidden.

Is it this:
"accessory_items": {
"items": [
{
"name": "headband_tie",
"type": "headband",
"mesh": "headband_tieShape",
"tangentspace": "no"
}, {
"name": "hair_headband_tie",
"type": "hair",
"mesh": "hair_headband_tieShape",
"meshlo": "hair_headband_tie_loShape",
"tangentspace": "both"
}, {
"name": "headband",
"type": "headband",
"mesh": "headbandShape",
"tangentspace": "no"
}
],
"configurations": [
{
"name": "DEFAULT",
"items": [ "hair_01", "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
}, {
"name": "HEADBAND_TIE",
"items": [ "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
youll need some adjusting to do, but its a good start
ernel2014
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:56 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby Sancho on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:18 pm

Thank You !
Sancho
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:09 pm

jcblas026 wrote:guys can someone help me out there to those who figured out the process on how to change the headband to the cf that needs to edit in the png files? can someone elaborate me that stuff because i don't get it seriously! do you edit directly to waigua or via hook? thanks in advance!


ernel2014 wrote:Great work Looyh, but quick question? What part of the png*.iff (RDAT) do I edit to unhide the headband on those players that have the headband forcibly hidden.

Is it this:
"accessory_items": {
"items": [
{
"name": "headband_tie",
"type": "headband",
"mesh": "headband_tieShape",
"tangentspace": "no"
}, {
"name": "hair_headband_tie",
"type": "hair",
"mesh": "hair_headband_tieShape",
"meshlo": "hair_headband_tie_loShape",
"tangentspace": "both"
}, {
"name": "headband",
"type": "headband",
"mesh": "headbandShape",
"tangentspace": "no"
}
],
"configurations": [
{
"name": "DEFAULT",
"items": [ "hair_01", "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
}, {
"name": "HEADBAND_TIE",
"items": [ "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
youll need some adjusting to do, but its a good start


Can we PLEASE get some details or a tutorial on this process? What PNG file do we have to edit???
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:58 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby cujomatty on Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:44 pm

I would love to know this as well because it doesn’t make sense to me that there is something in the png file that controls the hiding of the headband. Why I say that is; Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, I made a hair adjustment to him when the game had his headband not hidden. That png file along with the headband and headband tie files have been in my waigua folder since then and I never changed them but when 2k hid his headband it was hidden for my edited version as well so I can’t see how the png file is controlling that if I never touched it.

Looyh is the master at this stuff though so I’m curious to learn what’s been baffling me for awhile now.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby jabo on Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:31 pm

Any one experiencing crash on desktop when installed V2.2.2? the first version no problem.
jabo
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ayston, highlum, kobedurant and 18 guests