【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.4.1 << Load Jerseys By Player Data

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.3.4 << Added "Custom Team Colors"

Postby LionelCHE on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:47 pm

Great update! Hopefully, we can also change the accessories and also the shoe color. Like the hornets away shoe color is white and we want to change it to black, hopefully, we can also do that on your next update.
Keep it coming!
Superb work as always!
LionelCHE

Postby vincemeister55 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:24 am

I don't know if it's a bug but changing team colors affects not just in the scoreboard but also the signs in the crowd. For example of what I've seen, I'm playing the Heat at home in MyLeague and changed the home color to Miami Vice Blue to match the jersey. If I remember correctly in the crowd, the crowd in the center part holds a sign with the letters H,E,A,T in a 4 box with red color background and black letter font. Now with the team color edit, it changes to Miami Vice Blue color background but the letters are not visible. Just 4 blue box.
vincemeister55

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:45 pm

Looyh, just for information, Nvidia Freestyle seems occasionally to block hook plugin (and waigua plugin btw).
sticky-fingers

Postby dirtydraw on Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:04 pm

LOOYH, my dream came true :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

I´ll test this scoreboard color NOW

EDIT: It works -> My dream is now real life :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Last edited by dirtydraw on Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.3.1 << Added "Custom Team Colors"

Postby Aston on Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:35 am

cujomatty wrote:
MaaKaj wrote:Looyh can I disable the Unlocked Retired Numbers function?
Thanks.

open the config file and beside the retired number section it will say "1" change that to "0"

no retired number option... I think we should disable headband, shoes brand and numbers unlocked at the same time :/
Aston
Culture.

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.3.1 << Added "Custom Team Colors"

Postby MaKaaj on Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:58 am

cujomatty wrote:
MaaKaj wrote:Looyh can I disable the Unlocked Retired Numbers function?
Thanks.

open the config file and beside the retired number section it will say "1" change that to "0"

Don't have this option but thanks. Disable all edit functions.
MaKaaj

Postby zerojumpshot on Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:31 am

So, I'm not too sure what's going on here, but I can't for the life of me pull up the hook. I have tried hitting F8, and nothing, I've tried FN+F8 and nothing, so I have no idea if something got installed wrong? I even re-installed it, and in the config it's set to "1" and not "0" so I really have no idea what's going on. Can anybody help?
zerojumpshot

Postby zerojumpshot on Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:10 am

zerojumpshot wrote:So, I'm not too sure what's going on here, but I can't for the life of me pull up the hook. I have tried hitting F8, and nothing, I've tried FN+F8 and nothing, so I have no idea if something got installed wrong? I even re-installed it, and in the config it's set to "1" and not "0" so I really have no idea what's going on. Can anybody help?

Nevermind. I got it.
zerojumpshot

Postby RobDavis on Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:25 pm

Anybody else getting Sample Sample all over the halftime show instead of team names?
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby InFaMouS ny on Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:27 pm

RobDavis wrote:Anybody else getting Sample Sample all over the halftime show instead of team names?

im getting a sample message on the bottom left of the main menu
InFaMouS ny

Postby RobDavis on Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Yea this just started for me never had this issue before. I dont know if its related to Hook tho

Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Shuajota on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:39 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:
RobDavis wrote:Anybody else getting Sample Sample all over the halftime show instead of team names?

You should delete english.iff file from waigua I guess.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby RobDavis on Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:46 am

Shuajota wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:

Thanks that got rid of the Sample words but the player names arent showing in those places. Just weird.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby looyh on Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:01 am

RobDavis wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:

Thanks that got rid of the Sample words but the player names arent showing in those places. Just weird.

About player stats, that is a bug in the game.

--------

2020-03-07 00:53 | V2.3.5
* Better GUI compatibility to support earlier version DirectX 11.0
looyh

Postby Infamouz on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:14 am

RobDavis wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:

Are you using my PS buttons mod? If yes, I found the bug on the english.iff and rectified it.

looyh wrote:NBA2K_Hook
> put "NBA2K_Hook(folder)" , "d3d11.dll" and "NBA2K_Hook.dll" into your NBA2K20 folder
> Press F8 to display the menu
> The menu GUI is enabled by default (edit NBA2K_Hook/config.txt: "gui"->"enabled": 1 change to 0 to disable GUI)!! (if GUI make your game crash, just disable it.)
> The GUI is not important, all features are enabled by default , and you can edit config.txt to change settings.
> If you don't use a third-party(modded) roster, you can disable "Roster Custom Data", then you can see latest official jerseys/shoes in your current Roster/MC/ML etc.
> NBA2K_Hook and Limnono tool , both of them can be used simultaneously.

2019-09-22 23:22| v1.5.6
* Added: "Quick Game & 2KU(v1.5.6 updated) default team Reset"(Avoid Different Roster Make The Game Crash On QuickGame&2KU mode)
* <disabled by default> run game once(to update the config file), NBA2K_Hook/config.txt: "global"->"quickgamereset" change to 1 to enable

2019-09-30 23:57 | v1.7.0
* Added: Mods Loading takes precedence over SYNC !! (The Best way, No need to "replace strings" like last year(NBA2K_Launcher) )
* Menu GUI: Added, Language pack(NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt); Added, Setting switches(Need to restart game to apply change)
* Load Team Files(In developing)
* v1.7.1: 2k changed logic of Player Photo after Patch 1.05. so Fixed the Force Display Photos for Patch 1.05

2019-10-13 01:37 | v1.8.0
* Added: Load Updated(in Patchs) Mods using waigua, dont need to import anymore. (like celtics, bulls, spurs etc arenas s***.iff and some player png/face files etc)
* BugFxied: GUI crash when using "Full Screen Windowed", since v1.7.5

2019-10-20 17:53| v1.9.0 - V1.9.6
* Added: Load Files Without Manifest(e.g. Create a portrait for player that not has portrait, OR Free to set cyberface ID (0-34463 , like png22222.iff), but the maximum faceID in the game program is 34463!) (and files that only included in the SYNC.BIN, I havent tested it yet, but I think it works too)
* Better compatibility
* Added: Player -> Current Player -> Portrait
* Enhanced: Team Files Load , You can set any files for teams now(you need confrim that the file is not a global file(like global.iff etc))

2019-10-23 12:51| v2.0.0 - v2.0.2
* Added: BlackTop Mode Team Jersey

2019-10-31 00:39 | v2.1.0
* Added: Current Player Edit(Name, FaceID, PhoteID, PortraitID)
* Enhanced: A Variable "{teamid}"(Home Team ID) is supported in "Load File" (For Example: `watermark{teamid}.iff`, When the team is Lakers(Team ID is 15), the Hook will load `watermark15.iff`)
* Added: GUISettings in GUI Menubar, you can block Mouse&Keyboard of game when displaying the GUI

2020-02-05 17:08 | v2.2.2
* Added: Player Editor "Plus"
----* Unlocked Headband edit for all players(But for some players: need to edit png*.iff file to display headband)
----* Unlocked Shoes Selector & Hidden Brands
----* Unlocked Retired Numbers
* Update: Display accessories in BlackTop mode(when "blacktop jersey" enabled)

2020-02-08 20:25 | v2.2.3
* Added: Now you can set headband for all players and headband_tie/fury for some players without editing png*.iff files.

2020-02-10 0:50 | v2.2.4
* Updated: 1. Now you can use old version ninja headband(file is "headband_tie"), this is for some old mod files(made before PATCH 1.10) to show headband; 2. Update for all special(or multiple) style file groups, like D'Angelo Russell.
** 2 reasons will cause the headband not to be displayed **
----* If the version of exe you used < 1.10, the new version of TIE cannot be display;
----* Some Modder removed headband or TIE from the player file.

2020-02-20 22:43 | v2.2.5
* Updated: "Roster Custom Data", updated for modded rosters in MyLeague , to avoid data(floor filename, dorna id, etc.) being overwritten by default data.

2020-02-29 21:12 | V2.3.1
* Added: Team Colors Override without roster. (colors of scoreboards/start lineup etc.)
---- Home - when the team is the home team
---- Away - when the team is the away team
---- Secondary - If away color is similar to the home team`s home color, hook will use secondary color
2020-03-01 19:15 | V2.3.4
* Added: Set threshold value for color comparison. If the value is 0, the secondary color is used when the two colors are equal, the smaller the value, the more strict the color comparison.
* Added: Get the Team ID of the current home team in GUI ( get retro teamid etc.). You need to use the team as Home Team and into the match , then you can see the current ID.
* Fixed: a bug that could cause a crash, and sometimes color override doesnt work in ML etc.

> If you used V2.* , just need to override `NBA2K_Hook.dll` and `NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt`.

download:
NBA2K20_Hook V2.3.5.zip

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Hi Looyh - I got some serious bug and crashing incident on my game specially when matching up with GSW (Away) vs LAL (Home) it always crash when the loading hits 41%, this also happens when playing against NOP (Away) vs LAL (Home) Aside from that, i can play without any issues. I will send you my config file and mind if you can check what's the issue.

Many thanks!
Infamouz

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.3.5 << Added "Custom Team Colors"

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:52 am

Am I doing something wrong here? I'm trying to assign certain courts for my roster, but it is not working every time. I'm trying to get the Cavs to use the 07 Cavs court, but it doesn't seem to work. I was able to get it to work for my modded courts, but I can't seem to get the court files already in the game to assign. For example, I have a court file in my modded folder titled "1997 Hornets.iff and that seems to work.

Edit: I was able to get the court to work by exporting the file with 2k17 explorer and putting it in my modded folder. Not sure if there is a better fix

Thunder Shaq

Postby cujomatty on Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:09 am

Infamouz wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:

Are you using my PS buttons mod? If yes, I found the bug on the english.iff and rectified it.

> put "NBA2K_Hook(folder)" , "d3d11.dll" and "NBA2K_Hook.dll" into your NBA2K20 folder
> The menu GUI is enabled by default (edit NBA2K_Hook/config.txt: "gui"->"enabled": 1 change to 0 to disable GUI)!! (if GUI make your game crash, just disable it.)
> The GUI is not important, all features are enabled by default , and you can edit config.txt to change settings.
> If you don't use a third-party(modded) roster, you can disable "Roster Custom Data", then you can see latest official jerseys/shoes in your current Roster/MC/ML etc.

* Added: "Quick Game & 2KU(v1.5.6 updated) default team Reset"(Avoid Different Roster Make The Game Crash On QuickGame&2KU mode)
* <disabled by default> run game once(to update the config file), NBA2K_Hook/config.txt: "global"->"quickgamereset" change to 1 to enable

* Added: Mods Loading takes precedence over SYNC !! (The Best way, No need to "replace strings" like last year(NBA2K_Launcher) )
* Menu GUI: Added, Language pack(NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt); Added, Setting switches(Need to restart game to apply change)
* v1.7.1: 2k changed logic of Player Photo after Patch 1.05. so Fixed the Force Display Photos for Patch 1.05

* Added: Load Updated(in Patchs) Mods using waigua, dont need to import anymore. (like celtics, bulls, spurs etc arenas s***.iff and some player png/face files etc)

* Added: Load Files Without Manifest(e.g. Create a portrait for player that not has portrait, OR Free to set cyberface ID (0-34463 , like png22222.iff), but the maximum faceID in the game program is 34463!) (and files that only included in the SYNC.BIN, I havent tested it yet, but I think it works too)
* Better compatibility
* Enhanced: Team Files Load , You can set any files for teams now(you need confrim that the file is not a global file(like global.iff etc))

* Enhanced: A Variable "{teamid}"(Home Team ID) is supported in "Load File" (For Example: `watermark{teamid}.iff`, When the team is Lakers(Team ID is 15), the Hook will load `watermark15.iff`)
* Added: GUISettings in GUI Menubar, you can block Mouse&Keyboard of game when displaying the GUI

----* Unlocked Headband edit for all players(But for some players: need to edit png*.iff file to display headband)

* Added: Now you can set headband for all players and headband_tie/fury for some players without editing png*.iff files.

* Updated: 1. Now you can use old version ninja headband(file is "headband_tie"), this is for some old mod files(made before PATCH 1.10) to show headband; 2. Update for all special(or multiple) style file groups, like D'Angelo Russell.
----* If the version of exe you used < 1.10, the new version of TIE cannot be display;

* Updated: "Roster Custom Data", updated for modded rosters in MyLeague , to avoid data(floor filename, dorna id, etc.) being overwritten by default data.

* Added: Team Colors Override without roster. (colors of scoreboards/start lineup etc.)
---- Secondary - If away color is similar to the home team`s home color, hook will use secondary color
* Added: Set threshold value for color comparison. If the value is 0, the secondary color is used when the two colors are equal, the smaller the value, the more strict the color comparison.
* Added: Get the Team ID of the current home team in GUI ( get retro teamid etc.). You need to use the team as Home Team and into the match , then you can see the current ID.
* Fixed: a bug that could cause a crash, and sometimes color override doesnt work in ML etc.

> If you used V2.* , just need to override `NBA2K_Hook.dll` and `NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt`.

download:
NBA2K20_Hook V2.3.5.zip

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Hi Looyh - I got some serious bug and crashing incident on my game specially when matching up with GSW (Away) vs LAL (Home) it always crash when the loading hits 41%, this also happens when playing against NOP (Away) vs LAL (Home) Aside from that, i can play without any issues. I will send you my config file and mind if you can check what's the issue.

Many thanks!

I’m pretty sure that would be a mod related with one of those teams. Whenever I had a defective mod it crashes at 40%.

The other thing to check is make sure your config file for hook is pointing to actual files in waigua.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby Infamouz on Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:04 am

cujomatty wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:

* Better compatibility

download:
NBA2K20_Hook V2.3.5.zip

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Many thanks!

I’m pretty sure that would be a mod related with one of those teams. Whenever I had a defective mod it crashes at 40%.

The other thing to check is make sure your config file for hook is pointing to actual files in waigua.

This thing only happens when playing Lakers as the home team.

I used your config brother and modified it.

Most of the teams are crashing when Lakers is the home team.
Infamouz

Postby cujomatty on Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:13 pm

That really sounds like a problem with one of the laker files. The arena file, arena lighting file, court file. Maybe their home uniform? Did you try other uniforms? That could narrow it down. If it crashes no matter what uniform I’d try taking any laker files out of waigua and see if it fixes it. If it does then add back the files one by one till you find the file causing the crash.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby Infamouz on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:56 am

cujomatty wrote:That really sounds like a problem with one of the laker files. The arena file, arena lighting file, court file. Maybe their home uniform? Did you try other uniforms? That could narrow it down. If it crashes no matter what uniform I’d try taking any laker files out of waigua and see if it fixes it. If it does then add back the files one by one till you find the file causing the crash.

I tried removing uniform mods outta my waigua folder yet the game still crashing. What's weird in here is that sometimes after 3 to 4 crash, the next one is working, sometimes west teams causing the issue, sometimes east team. Very weird.
Infamouz

Postby goma76 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:17 am

Tried to exchange the generic Melli’s face from 1 to 7885 (mod files contained in waigua folder) using the tool
The tool opens correctly with F8, I can edit the player, pressed save, the mod face loads on roster.
If I try to edit players in general in roster editing or I quit the game, the face reset to default.
Any tips to save permanently the modified face?

Thx
Last edited by goma76 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goma76

Postby Mahmood on Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:38 am

Hi Looyh, I recently added more entries to my config and now I get an error message whenever i boot up 2k. The hook seems to crash due to the config. Any idea why?
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: 【Looyh-2k20】 NBA2K_Hook v1.4[add'Force Display Photo'] / Scoreboards / Indicator

Postby mehhisit on Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:04 am

ConfigSys wrote:I'm telling you that's NBA2K_Hook should give you Nobel prize :bowdown2:

wonderful tweak you found,

if you have any idea how to increase the stats overlay it's would be amazing

Best regards!

yee
mehhisit

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:37 am

Again: that team color mod in the hook application gives me the final Touch to this year's nba game.
Now I'm able to make the scoreboard similar up the real one when my lovely Bulls are playing with the blue City edition jerseys. Thank you Looyh!

Yummiiiiii.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby Randri on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:48 pm

Hi guys , i have a problem , the tools show up when i press F8 but when i click in the hook nothing happen , do you know why?
Thanks im a noob lol
Randri

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding