「TwisT Mods」Dornas | NBC Watermarks | Studios Converted

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby TwisT on Sat May 16, 2020 8:37 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Did that, however, only the default dornas are showing up, Tissot, State Farm, Express etc... Haven't seen yours.


Could you show me how your folders look?
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby Yandes on Sat May 16, 2020 10:53 am

Thank you fantastic job :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
Yandes
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby racemodder on Sat May 16, 2020 12:50 pm

fantastic fantastic thank you
racemodder
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:06 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby bhilogy on Sat May 16, 2020 4:19 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

thanks for this man!
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby barber on Sat May 16, 2020 5:26 pm

really great. (Y)
Thank you for upload.
I think some of Orlando Magic's side donas are wrong.
Check it out.
User avatar
barber
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby jaychung3013 on Sat May 16, 2020 6:38 pm

TwisT wrote:
Unique Dornas - All in One

[ Image ]
Download


There is also a small patch for the Clippers dornas if you use Looyh's Realism mod. If you use his Clippers arena without this, the dornas won't look right.
Download

Thank you TwisT !!great work !! and can you check the spurs dornas? beacuse I saw a 76ers dornas on AT&T Center
jaychung3013
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby TwisT on Sat May 16, 2020 7:10 pm

jaychung3013 wrote:Thank you TwisT !!great work !! and can you check the spurs dornas? beacuse I saw a 76ers dornas on AT&T Center

I'll check it, thanks for the heads up.

Fixed, now just redownload.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby barber on Sat May 16, 2020 8:33 pm

TwisT wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:Thank you TwisT !!great work !! and can you check the spurs dornas? beacuse I saw a 76ers dornas on AT&T Center

I'll check it, thanks for the heads up.

Fixed, now just redownload.



Is this impossible?

Image
User avatar
barber
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby wdnmdqz on Sat May 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Could i get your dornas work onto the eyeuc?I'll mention you as the maker.
Thanks in advance. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
User avatar
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby TwisT on Sat May 16, 2020 10:58 pm

barber wrote:[ Image ]

Ah just fixed this, the Magic arena I was using didnt have the basket dornas, should be good now.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby barber on Sat May 16, 2020 11:33 pm

TwisT wrote:
barber wrote:[ Image ]

Ah just fixed this, the Magic arena I was using didnt have the basket dornas, should be good now.



Perfect!!! Thank you.
User avatar
barber
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby winedown1 on Sun May 17, 2020 12:41 am

Amazing work!!!! Can you check the 76ers home court on the Planet fitness dorna its mixed with another when displayed. Thanks
winedown1
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby davispacheco on Sun May 17, 2020 2:09 am

First of all, work like this should be sponsored by the game developer.
There is no dimension to how it makes the game real.

TwisT your edits of dornas for the game are fantastic.
how can I at least contribute something to you after all that you do for us?
davispacheco
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:53 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby TwisT on Sun May 17, 2020 9:05 am

wdnmdqz wrote:Could i get your dornas work onto the eyeuc?I'll mention you as the maker.
Thanks in advance. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yeah, sure.
winedown1 wrote:Amazing work!!!! Can you check the 76ers home court on the Planet fitness dorna its mixed with another when displayed. Thanks

They work fine on my end, could you should me whats happening for you?
davispacheco wrote:First of all, work like this should be sponsored by the game developer.
There is no dimension to how it makes the game real.

TwisT your edits of dornas for the game are fantastic.
how can I at least contribute something to you after all that you do for us?

Thank you, donations are nice but I don't like to ask for money. Just share my work with as many people as you can.
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby Masai on Mon May 18, 2020 5:31 am

Anyone know if it's possible to change the duration of how long dornas are advertised on the court? It's a weird request, but I don't like how 2K changes the dorna every 15 seconds by default when it should be more like every few minutes.
Masai
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:03 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby TwisT on Mon May 18, 2020 6:39 am

Masai wrote:Anyone know if it's possible to change the duration of how long dornas are advertised on the court? It's a weird request, but I don't like how 2K changes the dorna every 15 seconds by default when it should be more like every few minutes.

Im not sure if it is, but while I was going through each teams local home games to recreate them, I noticed that the length of time they are shown varies from team to team.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby Masai on Mon May 18, 2020 6:43 am

TwisT wrote:
Masai wrote:Anyone know if it's possible to change the duration of how long dornas are advertised on the court? It's a weird request, but I don't like how 2K changes the dorna every 15 seconds by default when it should be more like every few minutes.

Im not sure if it is, but while I was going through each teams local home games to recreate them, I noticed that the length of time they are shown varies from team to team.


That's true, just wondering. Awesome work btw. :bowdown:
Masai
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:03 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby zondac12 on Mon May 18, 2020 6:54 am

twist, can u do an update dornas on sac scoreboard? i created my own sac scoretable mod.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby deionr829 on Mon May 18, 2020 7:45 am

twist thank you for your ads. i just added this to my existing one and u did awesome thank u again
deionr829
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby TwisT on Mon May 18, 2020 9:04 am

zondac12 wrote:twist, can u do an update dornas on sac scoreboard? i created my own sac scoretable mod.

What do you mean by this?
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby zondac12 on Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 am

TwisT wrote:
zondac12 wrote:twist, can u do an update dornas on sac scoreboard? i created my own sac scoretable mod.

What do you mean by this?


well there's 3 scoretables compared to the original one scoretable, so the dornas are not showing right.
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby TwisT on Mon May 18, 2020 1:22 pm

zondac12 wrote:well there's 3 scoretables compared to the original one scoretable, so the dornas are not showing right.

Ah, I see. Could you send the Kings arena you have and I can adapt my dornas to them.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby zondac12 on Mon May 18, 2020 2:39 pm

no need, twist. i just made a little adjustment with the scoretable without messing with the dornas. amazing job again bro.
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas - All In One

Postby zondac12 on Wed May 20, 2020 2:41 am

twist, is "this is why we play" a generic dornas?


update: i located the dornas in the archive.
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

「TwisT Mods」Dornas - NBC Watermarks

Postby TwisT on Thu May 21, 2020 9:58 am

NBC Watermarks

Image
Download
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brian White, Dolomike21, green15, jcasie, kingroy2323, youngherd and 24 guests