INFAMOUZ SIGNING OUT | SHOUT OUT TO YOU DOG BROTHER

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: HAPPY GAMING COMES TO AN END

Postby Miiles on Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Infamouz wrote::( :( Very sad day :( :(
While creating and editing new courts my gtx 980ti just died - BSOD then artifacts then no display.

Sad to announce that I will discontinue this project until I found a graphics card.

Happy gaming comes to an end.


RIP :(

Good luck and see you soon :)
User avatar
Miiles
Culture.
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby jay003 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:28 pm

Infamouz, sir what is the password of your courts

thanks in advance
jay003
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby PrinceMarth1990 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:35 am

Do you have the ReShade settings or the download for them?
The relatively new modder that not many ppl know about.
PrinceMarth1990
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:49 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:48 am

jay003 wrote:Infamouz, sir what is the password of your courts

thanks in advance


This is why password protected mods are so fucking stupid. If the creator dips, all that just goes to waste.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:16 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
jay003 wrote:Infamouz, sir what is the password of your courts

thanks in advance


This is why password protected mods are so fucking stupid. If the creator dips, all that just goes to waste.


(Y) :applaud: (Y)
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3281
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby sitew33 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:46 am

Although I understand the dislike for passwords, he has consistently used the same process for his mods. PM him for the password. Now if he isn't replying to PM's I guess it is what it is because I believe he stated that he was having CPU issues. But people don't bother to read the 1st page that says you have to PM him for the password because they continue to ask for the password in a post and he tends to ignore the request outside of the PM.
sitew33
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:55 am

sitew33 wrote:Although I understand the dislike for passwords, he has consistently used the same process for his mods. PM him for the password. Now if he isn't replying to PM's I guess it is what it is because I believe he stated that he was having CPU issues. But people don't bother to read the 1st page that says you have to PM him for the password because they continue to ask for the password in a post and he tends to ignore the request outside of the PM.


I’m well aware of the process, that doesn’t make it any less asinine. If he walks away from the forum tomorrow, there’s just an entire thread that is dead and useless. Nobody’s work is that special that it needs to be password protected.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby RobDavis on Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:21 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
sitew33 wrote:Although I understand the dislike for passwords, he has consistently used the same process for his mods. PM him for the password. Now if he isn't replying to PM's I guess it is what it is because I believe he stated that he was having CPU issues. But people don't bother to read the 1st page that says you have to PM him for the password because they continue to ask for the password in a post and he tends to ignore the request outside of the PM.


I’m well aware of the process, that doesn’t make it any less asinine. If he walks away from the forum tomorrow, there’s just an entire thread that is dead and useless. Nobody’s work is that special that it needs to be password protected.


I'm with Brandon on this one, I never understood the use for passwords. If your worried about your work being stolen then don't release it. Passwords aren't going to stop people from stealing anything thats released on the web.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20
Links to Beats, YouTube, Socials etc..
http://linktr.ee/RobDavis


College Hoops 2K19 Mod
College Hoops 2K20 Mod
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 am
Location: IL

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby Infamouz on Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:21 am

FYI - I still reply via PM even if I have PC issues, I intend not to reply to those KEEP ASKING FOR PASSWORD here without even READING on HOW TO GET IT in the first place!

JUST RESPECT MY RULES! I spend a lot of times doing this so I guess it's my privilege to do or create my OWN RULES ON HOW CAN I SHARE MY WORKS- I'm not trying to STOP PIRACY, coz I know it's impossible but I'M TRYING TO PREVENT IT.

So if you don't like ASKING for PASSWORD, I'm not forcing you to do so, JUST RESPECT MY RULES, that's it!

Cause nobody's paying me to do this neither you whose complaining, so if you don't have any good things to say just leave this thread!
Image
User avatar
Infamouz
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:40 am

Infamouz wrote:FYI - I still reply via PM even if I have PC issues, I intend not to reply to those KEEP ASKING FOR PASSWORD here without even READING on HOW TO GET IT in the first place!

JUST RESPECT MY RULES! I spend a lot of times doing this so I guess it's my privilege to do or create my OWN RULES ON HOW CAN I SHARE MY WORKS- I'm not trying to STOP PIRACY, coz I know it's impossible but I'M TRYING TO PREVENT IT.

So if you don't like ASKING for PASSWORD, I'm not forcing you to do so, JUST RESPECT MY RULES, that's it!

Cause nobody's paying me to do this neither you whose complaining, so if you don't have any good things to say just leave this thread!


So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby sitew33 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:28 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.


Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.
sitew33
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:37 am

sitew33 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.


Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.


There is a MAJOR difference between waiting to release for a project and hiding content behind a password. I've always been vocally opposed to passwords. I'm not interested in his content but seeing this thread get bumped by people asking for a password when there is no conceivable reason to use a password beyond ego.

I would love to hear the argument for how passwords protect against piracy. Passwords aren't "the method someone chooses to release their work", its a shady practice that strokes creators egos and can devolve into required payment for mods. It is a terrible practice for the community.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby sitew33 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:57 am

I don't necessarily agree with the password thing but that's his thing and it wouldn't get bumped if people read the 1st page where the actual download links are. I can only say from my own perspective sending a PM for a password is better than fighting through add links with malware and INFAMOUZ puts his work on Media Fire. And come on Bluejay over the past couple years there were people have used the "ego" moniker about when you release your draft classes. I didn't think it was fair for people to question how you chose to release your stuff either so I'm not trying to come at you. I'm not saying one opinion is right nor wrong. Just different perspectives. Ok I'm one.
sitew33
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby Infamouz on Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:34 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.


Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.


There is a MAJOR difference between waiting to release for a project and hiding content behind a password. I've always been vocally opposed to passwords. I'm not interested in his content but seeing this thread get bumped by people asking for a password when there is no conceivable reason to use a password beyond ego.

I would love to hear the argument for how passwords protect against piracy. Passwords aren't "the method someone chooses to release their work", its a shady practice that strokes creators egos and can devolve into required payment for mods. It is a terrible practice for the community.


My point is very easy to understand - to avoid my hardwork getting steal, have you tried asking those people what is the content of my PM? I guess not that's why you're ranting here.

By the way, why you're here? What are you fighting for? Is this your work? Did I stole something from you and gettin upset why I put password on the properties of yours?

Youre not interested with my work, I respect that, but why you came here ranting on other creators work about the method on how people get the mod? Again, this is my work and this is MY PRIVILEGE AND RULES on how I share them, if you don't get it then I rest my case here, I've done explaining my point and it'll be useless talking to you bluejay.

You can also ask to those members who received my password if i ask them a single penny, many of them offers paying my work but I declined becaude this is the only way I want in return of my hard work - i dont ask someone to PAY me not a single dollar but to pay it with RESPECT by not stealing my mods and sharing to 3rd party website with a lot of malwares and adwares!

Thanks sitew33, appreciated - and you're on point, if he gets annoyed on how the thread getting bumped, blame the people who doesn't know how to read the simple instructions.
Image
User avatar
Infamouz
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby cujomatty on Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:27 pm

Infamouz wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.


Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.


There is a MAJOR difference between waiting to release for a project and hiding content behind a password. I've always been vocally opposed to passwords. I'm not interested in his content but seeing this thread get bumped by people asking for a password when there is no conceivable reason to use a password beyond ego.

I would love to hear the argument for how passwords protect against piracy. Passwords aren't "the method someone chooses to release their work", its a shady practice that strokes creators egos and can devolve into required payment for mods. It is a terrible practice for the community.


My point is very easy to understand - to avoid my hardwork getting steal, have you tried asking those people what is the content of my PM? I guess not that's why you're ranting here.

By the way, why you're here? What are you fighting for? Is this your work? Did I stole something from you and gettin upset why I put password on the properties of yours?

Youre not interested with my work, I respect that, but why you came here ranting on other creators work about the method on how people get the mod? Again, this is my work and this is MY PRIVILEGE AND RULES on how I share them, if you don't get it then I rest my case here, I've done explaining my point and it'll be useless talking to you bluejay.

You can also ask to those members who received my password if i ask them a single penny, many of them offers paying my work but I declined becaude this is the only way I want in return of my hard work - i dont ask someone to PAY me not a single dollar but to pay it with RESPECT by not stealing my mods and sharing to 3rd party website with a lot of malwares and adwares!

Thanks sitew33, appreciated - and you're on point, if he gets annoyed on how the thread getting bumped, blame the people who doesn't know how to read the simple instructions.


I’m not picking sides here I’m just really curious to know why the password route as well because I’ve seen other sites with some authors that do this too. The reason always seems to be stealing the work but I can’t wrap my head around how that would stop it from happening even a little bit?

Because it’s hard to see how password requirement would stop someone stealing the work, i think blue jay and others can see it as sort off “begging for supper”

It is your work and you can do anything you want with it but I think it’s a fair question to ask about your thought process. You don’t have to answer and to be fair Brandon coulda probably went a nicer route lol but this is a community where we all share things to make the game better.

You have a lot of great mods and you say financial gain isn’t a motivating factor so it has to be for the artistic nature of modding that you get enjoyment. Why wouldn’t the joy of as many people as possible enjoying your work be more important than the very few that would possibly do something sinister with your mods?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby NoobMayCry on Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:30 pm

Infamouz wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.


Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.


There is a MAJOR difference between waiting to release for a project and hiding content behind a password. I've always been vocally opposed to passwords. I'm not interested in his content but seeing this thread get bumped by people asking for a password when there is no conceivable reason to use a password beyond ego.

I would love to hear the argument for how passwords protect against piracy. Passwords aren't "the method someone chooses to release their work", its a shady practice that strokes creators egos and can devolve into required payment for mods. It is a terrible practice for the community.


My point is very easy to understand - to avoid my hardwork getting steal, have you tried asking those people what is the content of my PM? I guess not that's why you're ranting here.

By the way, why you're here? What are you fighting for? Is this your work? Did I stole something from you and gettin upset why I put password on the properties of yours?

Youre not interested with my work, I respect that, but why you came here ranting on other creators work about the method on how people get the mod? Again, this is my work and this is MY PRIVILEGE AND RULES on how I share them, if you don't get it then I rest my case here, I've done explaining my point and it'll be useless talking to you bluejay.

You can also ask to those members who received my password if i ask them a single penny, many of them offers paying my work but I declined becaude this is the only way I want in return of my hard work - i dont ask someone to PAY me not a single dollar but to pay it with RESPECT by not stealing my mods and sharing to 3rd party website with a lot of malwares and adwares!

Thanks sitew33, appreciated - and you're on point, if he gets annoyed on how the thread getting bumped, blame the people who doesn't know how to read the simple instructions.


Damn I feel sorry the way you being treated here, my advice is ignore this bluejaybrandon. This punk has been talking shit about my work since 2k19 and what has he done besides few simple tattoos? don't waste time with an idiot.

Good luck on finding a new GPU, keep up the good work
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby NoobMayCry on Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:40 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.


Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.


There is a MAJOR difference between waiting to release for a project and hiding content behind a password. I've always been vocally opposed to passwords. I'm not interested in his content but seeing this thread get bumped by people asking for a password when there is no conceivable reason to use a password beyond ego.

I would love to hear the argument for how passwords protect against piracy. Passwords aren't "the method someone chooses to release their work", its a shady practice that strokes creators egos and can devolve into required payment for mods. It is a terrible practice for the community.


Nobody gives a damn about what you think, wake up idiot get a life
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby Infamouz on Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:52 am

NoobMayCry wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.


Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.


There is a MAJOR difference between waiting to release for a project and hiding content behind a password. I've always been vocally opposed to passwords. I'm not interested in his content but seeing this thread get bumped by people asking for a password when there is no conceivable reason to use a password beyond ego.

I would love to hear the argument for how passwords protect against piracy. Passwords aren't "the method someone chooses to release their work", its a shady practice that strokes creators egos and can devolve into required payment for mods. It is a terrible practice for the community.


My point is very easy to understand - to avoid my hardwork getting steal, have you tried asking those people what is the content of my PM? I guess not that's why you're ranting here.

By the way, why you're here? What are you fighting for? Is this your work? Did I stole something from you and gettin upset why I put password on the properties of yours?

Youre not interested with my work, I respect that, but why you came here ranting on other creators work about the method on how people get the mod? Again, this is my work and this is MY PRIVILEGE AND RULES on how I share them, if you don't get it then I rest my case here, I've done explaining my point and it'll be useless talking to you bluejay.

You can also ask to those members who received my password if i ask them a single penny, many of them offers paying my work but I declined becaude this is the only way I want in return of my hard work - i dont ask someone to PAY me not a single dollar but to pay it with RESPECT by not stealing my mods and sharing to 3rd party website with a lot of malwares and adwares!

Thanks sitew33, appreciated - and you're on point, if he gets annoyed on how the thread getting bumped, blame the people who doesn't know how to read the simple instructions.


Damn I feel sorry the way you being treated here, my advice is ignore this bluejaybrandon. This punk has been talking shit about my work since 2k19 and what has he done besides few simple tattoos? don't waste time with an idiot.

Good luck on finding a new GPU, keep up the good work


Thanks mate! Noted on your advice and btw I already found one and using RTX 2080TI now :D I think this is what a blessing means, when someone hates you for no reason and yet you're still trying to be nice, a blessing will come. I will continue modding and prolly all courts when the season started.
Image
User avatar
Infamouz
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:01 am

NoobMayCry wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.


Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.


There is a MAJOR difference between waiting to release for a project and hiding content behind a password. I've always been vocally opposed to passwords. I'm not interested in his content but seeing this thread get bumped by people asking for a password when there is no conceivable reason to use a password beyond ego.

I would love to hear the argument for how passwords protect against piracy. Passwords aren't "the method someone chooses to release their work", its a shady practice that strokes creators egos and can devolve into required payment for mods. It is a terrible practice for the community.


Nobody gives a damn about what you think, wake up idiot get a life


Damn...you are salty. I gave my opinion that your body mods aren’t a realistic representation of what human proportions look like. Sorry this isn’t communist China, I can give my open opinions on your work. Just like I did here on the use of passwords. I’ve done tattoos, cyberfaces, draft classes, etc. You make action figures. Chill bro.

As for Infamouz I’m glad you’re still around and answering PMs. My comments still stand I think it’s the majority. Asking for PMs comes across as an unnecessary burden on open modding and can lead to shady practices. Just because you don’t, doesn’t mean others won’t. It’s a bad precedent to set when people start hiding mods. Then we end up like the Chinese sites where 99% of the content is PM only. It’s not that special that it needs to be locked up. Nobody hates you. You don’t need a persecution complex. I’m just responding the original people asking for passwords and the problems that come from PM releases. It was a discussion and others have expressed similar opinions.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - COMEBACK IS REAL (Waiting for the season to start)

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:05 am

To be fair to the OP, I did request a couple courts from him via PM, and the purpose of his entire disclosure was to reinforce the fact that he doesn't want his work shared without his permission, or credit taken for his work, which is understandable.

Could he place that disclosure in the first post on his thread? Of course. But if he doesn't feel that is appropriately getting the point across because of what he has seen happen to other modders, or he doesnt believe that people will go back and look at his disclosure (because the thread reaches multiple pages), those could all be reasons.

The point is: what he is doing is technically not against the rules, he is also giving direct links to the courts (literally no pop ups, adfly, etc) and he is not charging for mods. While going the PM route shouldnt be standard, as it's kind of a hassle at times, he is actually not doing anything wrong. Those saying "what is the purpose?", those are all reasons, and part of his PM that he sends to people.

His message back to me was detailed, kind, and didnt make me feel like he was looking for attention or anything else for that matter. I don't reccomend the PM route, and also hope that it doesnt become more common, but I think it's okay for people to get off his case, as he has not broken any rules and is providing free mods to the community without any popups, adfly, etc

Hopefully we can just focus on his work moving forward.

In regards to noobmaycry, he mods his way, not a big deal. If you don't like his work, or wouldnt use it, don't download it, a lot of people actually download his work. I personally wouldn't use his work because it's not my style, just like I wouldnt use a lot of the faces shown on 2kspecialist or Shuajotas threads, different strokes for different folks. We don't need to be on the verge of insulting when critiquing other peoples work, that's not cool. I made that mistake last year with Maumaus retro mod, instead of just making a request or constructively critiquing, I got a little annoyed and made it more about me. Him and I are on good terms now and I respect him a lot as a modder (I use his SFX and net mods, and we PM back and forth). I could have done a better job making my requests and critiques, I learned from that. And if you want to critique his work, it can be done without coming off insulting, all modders understand that constructive criticism comes with modding and being a modder, it's part of the territory.

Also, I have literally seen you say that you don't know how to do much outside of tattoos. The person in here who said that probably hasn't seen you release cyberfaces, that's where that comes from.

I don't care or know if you do them or not, honestly. But that's probably where it comes from. And, if you do only do tattoos, that's fine as well, it's not a competition modding wise, we can all contribute in our own ways, or even just participate in discussion or download, as long as we all follow the rules and be respectful.

Lastly, Bluejay you made a comment and shared a gif (Magic eating popcorn) on the Limnono thread when two people were going back and forth arguing. How do you think others feel about you going back and forth with people in different threads? Wouldnt that piss you off a little if someone came in here and shared that gif and made those comments while you went at it with two other modders? I know it would. Why is that necessary? Both of them will probably get banned or talked to by the moderators, why rile them up even more and make fun of the situation? It's just uncalled for.

Regardless, the OP of this thread didnt break any rules, neither did noobmaycry. All the extra stuff like "Communist China" and "Salty" and "Chill bro". Its just not necessary. Actually none of this is. Can we just move on and treat eachother better?

I came into this conversation because I literally sent a PM to the OP, and know his process exactly. Let's leave him alone and move on.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - COMEBACK IS REAL (Waiting for the season to start)

Postby johnwest1985 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:16 am

wtf is all the bitching about... in the words of Shaq: "Maaaaaan up "
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - COMEBACK IS REAL (Waiting for the season to start)

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:20 am

johnwest1985 wrote:wtf is all the bitching about... in the words of Shaq: "Maaaaaan up "


Did he actually say that? I dont remember.

I just know Barkley says "Turrible" quite a bit.

But yeah, let's not clog up this thread even more with unrelated stuff. He's not hurting anybody, let's move on.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - COMEBACK IS REAL (Waiting for the season to start)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:42 am

Dee4Three wrote:Lastly, Bluejay you made a comment and shared a gif (Magic eating popcorn) on the Limnono thread when two people were going back and forth arguing. How do you think others feel about you going back and forth with people in different threads? Wouldnt that piss you off a little if someone came in here and shared that gif and made those comments while you went at it with two other modders? I know it would. Why is that necessary? Both of them will probably get banned or talked to by the moderators, why rile them up even more and make fun of the situation? It's just uncalled for.


It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Again, that's somebody's assessment of the thread. It's no different than you coming in here and expressing your view on the matter, as you so eloquently did.

Dee4Three wrote:Regardless, the OP of this thread didnt break any rules, neither did noobmaycry. All the extra stuff like "Communist China" and "Salty" and "Chill bro".


Noobmaycry came in here lobbing direct attacks so maybe you should watch you you're placing blame on. I was almost entirely talking in the abstract about the detrimental aspects of PM requests.

Communist china...this forum is all about free speech from what I've seen. I can critique his body mods how I see fit. I expressed my opinion on them and he apparently has been holding it in and held a grudge. Not my problem that he turns it into personal attacks. Saying he makes action figure bodies is a literal fact. The muscles are grossly disproportionate. It's okay for people to call it as they see it. Someone can easily come in and say they like it, or they think its accurate.

"Salty" and "chill bro" are common expressions. We can't all talk like you, we aren't all 30+. People use various vernacular.

Best believe everything I release from here on out is PM password protected and I'll pick and choose who gets it. It's a terrible slippery slope to go down and is entirely un-community but if that's how this place heads then so be it.

I don't know why so many people freak out here when criticism is lobbed. When people critiqued my slow release I did the best I could to rationalize my thoughts on the issue and respond. But so many others take it personally and just result in attacking the person instead of responding. Its okay to have a discussion on issues and go back and forth.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - COMEBACK IS REAL (Waiting for the season to start)

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:49 am

Infamouz, the thread is all yours, continue on.

Consider releasing in the thread, as obviously PM is not ideal. But, good luck the rest of the season, and great job with the courts.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - COMEBACK IS REAL (Waiting for the season to start)

Postby Miiles on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:07 am

@InFamouz Keep it up ! Your work is is really amazing ;)
User avatar
Miiles
Culture.
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: *DSSXe*, caioparaense1, crasher9033, dirtydraw, joethaking06, Karinge, lidz28, MonkeymanJSV, sitew33 and 27 guests