INFAMOUZ SIGNING OUT | SHOUT OUT TO YOU DOG BROTHER

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - LALV3, TORV1, CHIV1, ATLV1, CLEV1 ,BKNV1, NYKV2, MIAV2 RLSD

Postby Infamouz on Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:49 am

bt2k1 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
V3: TNT Presentation V3 (Studio+Scoreboard+Wipes+Watermark)
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3paz59et5q9hlyo/TNT_PRESENTATION_V3.rar/file
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

great job it's nice too see the presentation being fix. (Y) (Y) (Y)

Thanks brother! Happy gaming! :D
Infamouz

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - TORV1, CHIV1, ATLV1, CLEV1 ,LALV2, BKNV1, NYKV2, MIAV2 RLSD

Postby GabrielSafo on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:05 am

Infamouz wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:Hey guys!

after the court mods, I've starting to have some problems with the 3pt line. Looks messy at some courts

does anyone knows how to fix it?

All tested in ULTRA/HiGH settings, So far, no previous issue like this from the other user. Also, the courts are in 8K resolution - pleas check your settings or if your computer can able to run the game well.

Looking forward hearing from you.

I use everything on ultra/high

I think I explained wrong before. The real problem is: sometimes, a player take a shot that ia clearly a 2pt shot (he has like half of his foot inside the line) but the refs and the game seens a 3pt shot. I don't know if I did something wrong.

Anyway, your mods are awesome. Thanks
GabrielSafo

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - TORV1, CHIV1, ATLV1, CLEV1 ,LALV2, BKNV1, NYKV2, MIAV2 RLSD

Postby Infamouz on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:19 am

Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

after the court mods, I've starting to have some problems with the 3pt line. Looks messy at some courts

All tested in ULTRA/HiGH settings, So far, no previous issue like this from the other user. Also, the courts are in 8K resolution - pleas check your settings or if your computer can able to run the game well.

I think I explained wrong before. The real problem is: sometimes, a player take a shot that ia clearly a 2pt shot (he has like half of his foot inside the line) but the refs and the game seens a 3pt shot. I don't know if I did something wrong.

I see - that's very weird brother - let's wait for experts opinion :D :D :D since I don't know how to fix that :D :D
Infamouz

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:56 am

Ayston wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:And Ayston, stay in your lane.

Nah. I just said the truth.

It doesn't concern you. Leave it alone.
Uncle Drew

Postby GabrielSafo on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:28 am

Infamouz wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

I see - that's very weird brother - let's wait for experts opinion :D :D :D since I don't know how to fix that :D :D

Thats what I've tried to say. Look at the shot spot and look at the reff call
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GabrielSafo

Postby cujomatty on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:54 am

Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

what court is that in the pictures?

I'm guessing its a floor that was converted from the "big76ers" court making method a bunch of modders used last year. The texture of those courts are a different size so when they are converted to the new tutorial method the lines might not match up perfectly. I converted a bunch for personal use and found this to be a problem. To fix it I used a court texture by Amarowaade as my reference in photoshop and put the converted texture overtop, then I changed the transparency of the texture to make sure the lines matched up perfectly.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby GabrielSafo on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:44 am

cujomatty wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

what court is that in the pictures?

I'm guessing its a floor that was converted from the "big76ers" court making method a bunch of modders used last year. The texture of those courts are a different size so when they are converted to the new tutorial method the lines might not match up perfectly. I converted a bunch for personal use and found this to be a problem. To fix it I used a court texture by Amarowaade as my reference in photoshop and put the converted texture overtop, then I changed the transparency of the texture to make sure the lines matched up perfectly.

I'm using the mods from this post. They look amazing, but the only problem is this mismatch.

Thanks for the tips, bit to be honest, I'm don't understand nothing about photoshop and stuff lol

But thanks anyway bro
GabrielSafo

Postby kingprime909 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:49 am

Infamouz wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

I tried to PM you for the password, but the email does not go through can you please send me PM with the password. THx
kingprime909

Postby kingprime909 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:49 am

Infamouz wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

I tried to PM you for the password, but the email does not go through can you please send me PM with the password. THx
kingprime909

Postby Infamouz on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:31 am

kingprime909 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

Use the PM button instead of the email (Y)
Last edited by Infamouz on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Infamouz

Postby Infamouz on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:32 am

ALL 30+ PM's replied. Happy Gaming everyone :)

PS: For those who have the previous password, it will work for the updates so no need to pm again as I am using the same password.

Many thanks!
Last edited by Infamouz on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Infamouz

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - LAKERS V3, THUNDER V1, KNICKS V3, TNT Presentation V3 RELEASED

Postby TRIIIAD on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:31 am

Hey man, for some reason your Nets court is black and white for me. The Barclay's Center logo is blue like it should be but the actual wood is gray. Also the baseline logo is different from what it looks like in your preview picture. All your other courts look fine. Any ideas?
TRIIIAD

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - LAKERS V3, THUNDER V1, KNICKS V3, TNT Presentation V3 RELEASED

Postby Infamouz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:18 am

TRIIIAD wrote:Hey man, for some reason your Nets court is black and white for me. The Barclay's Center logo is blue like it should be but the actual wood is gray. Also the baseline logo is different from what it looks like in your preview picture. All your other courts look fine. Any ideas?

Can you post some screenshots? Also, I am using 1.03 patch brother. May i know yours?
Infamouz

Postby TRIIIAD on Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:33 am

Infamouz wrote:
TRIIIAD wrote:Hey man, for some reason your Nets court is black and white for me. The Barclay's Center logo is blue like it should be but the actual wood is gray. Also the baseline logo is different from what it looks like in your preview picture. All your other courts look fine. Any ideas?

Can you post some screenshots? Also, I am using 1.03 patch brother. May i know yours?
Not sure which patch, probably 1.04 if Steam updated automatically. https://i.imgur.com/3pMaPC7.png
TRIIIAD

Postby Infamouz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:53 pm

TRIIIAD wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

Not sure which patch, probably 1.04 if Steam updated automatically. https://i.imgur.com/3pMaPC7.png

Try deleting the BKN court files then close your game and steam, copy the files again back to waigua folder then try.
Infamouz

Postby blackthorne2001 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:53 pm

Infamouz wrote:
TRIIIAD wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

Try deleting the BKN court files then close your game and steam, copy the files again back to waigua folder then try.

it's not a bug it's a new implemented brooklyn court in the game. :D :D :D

here's the link about this.
https://elitesportsny.com/2019/09/18/br ... rt-design/
Last edited by blackthorne2001 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackthorne2001

Postby Infamouz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:57 pm

bt2k1 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
TRIIIAD wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

kabayan i had the same problem as him and i did what you said but the problem is still the same, i think the new v1.04 update mess it up and need a fix.

Thanks for the feedback - I will check once I updated the game.
Infamouz

Postby blackthorne2001 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:59 pm

Infamouz wrote:
bt2k1 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
TRIIIAD wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

kabayan i had the same problem as him and i did what you said but the problem is still the same, i think the new v1.04 update mess it up and need a fix.

kabayan i check the news but it seems it's not a bug check my edited post above you. :D :D :D
blackthorne2001

Postby Infamouz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:02 pm

bt2k1 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
bt2k1 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
TRIIIAD wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

kabayan i check the news but it seems it's not a bug check my edited post above you. :D :D :D

Great find! I will update the floor and stadium then after I applied the 1.04 patch :applaud:
Infamouz

Postby blackthorne2001 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Infamouz wrote:
bt2k1 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
bt2k1 wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
TRIIIAD wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

Great find! I will update the floor and stadium then after I applied the 1.04 patch :applaud:

yup kabayan it's time to update your game hahaha... :D :D :D
blackthorne2001

Postby Infamouz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:08 pm

BROOKLYN NETS CITY COURT PREVIEWS
Infamouz

Postby blacksky1994 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:46 pm

Brother, I've already PM you, please share the file with me, it's really wonderful.
blacksky1994

Postby DetroitEWarren on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:24 am

Hey, I requested a password a few hours ago??????? How long does it usually take?
DetroitEWarren

Postby Infamouz on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:21 pm

DetroitEWarren wrote:Hey, I requested a password a few hours ago??????? How long does it usually take?

PM replied - next time you just have to wait for the reply since we're on the different timezones and I have my own errands to do.
Infamouz

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding