INFAMOUZ SIGNING OUT | SHOUT OUT TO YOU DOG BROTHER

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - DISCONTINUED

Postby NoobMayCry on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:05 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
So what’s your goal exactly? What does a PM do for you, that that needs to be your only method of release?

Because “RESPECT MY RULES” comes across as a power trip.

Wow bluejay. What was your goal in coming on to another modder's post, cursing and disrespecting the manner in which he chooses to release his work? Its surprising from you to be honest because you basically have your own reasons for how and when you release your draft classes and you have every right to do so. Whether you agree or not INFAMOUZ is going to release his work how he wants just as you will. You like perfection with your work and he likes passwords with his work. Maybe there's some behind the scene thing going on with yall but I don't understand the animosity.

There is a MAJOR difference between waiting to release for a project and hiding content behind a password. I've always been vocally opposed to passwords. I'm not interested in his content but seeing this thread get bumped by people asking for a password when there is no conceivable reason to use a password beyond ego.

I would love to hear the argument for how passwords protect against piracy. Passwords aren't "the method someone chooses to release their work", its a shady practice that strokes creators egos and can devolve into required payment for mods. It is a terrible practice for the community.

Nobody gives a damn about what you think, wake up idiot get a life

Damn...you are salty. I gave my opinion that your body mods aren’t a realistic representation of what human proportions look like. Sorry this isn’t communist China, I can give my open opinions on your work. Just like I did here on the use of passwords. I’ve done tattoos, cyberfaces, draft classes, etc. You make action figures. Chill bro.

As for Infamouz I’m glad you’re still around and answering PMs. My comments still stand I think it’s the majority. Asking for PMs comes across as an unnecessary burden on open modding and can lead to shady practices. Just because you don’t, doesn’t mean others won’t. It’s a bad precedent to set when people start hiding mods. Then we end up like the Chinese sites where 99% of the content is PM only. It’s not that special that it needs to be locked up. Nobody hates you. You don’t need a persecution complex. I’m just responding the original people asking for passwords and the problems that come from PM releases. It was a discussion and others have expressed similar opinions.

1. There is a clear differnece between freedom of speeach and being an Ahole. You think bringing up communist China would push my button? I lived in Australia for 10 year, I am much more educated on this matter than you can comprehend. Like I said I do not deal with idiot. I do understand your behavior cuz it is common in young man, nobody takes you seriously and you feel the need to prove you are a man. Let me give you some advice ( you may want to write this down): try to foucs and work on something in your life, over time you will get better at it and feel much more confident about yourself. life only gets better after 30 for men.

2. Regarding to my work, I never said anything about making players look real in game, never was the goal. I personally love making players ripped like action figures. 2k19 I was experimenting with this new muscle type I came up. It was a lot of fun and tons of people love it. Trust me it is way harder to make players into action figure type model, the amount details I work on. Many of you just look at the pic and go "omg that is unreal". The fact is you never really modded body type and never really seen my work in actual game, especially my 2k20 works. It does not matter if you like my mod or not, we all like different things, period.

BTW if you take that effort into working on your mod skill rather than typing comments, you'd be a much better modder. Drop the mic ~
NoobMayCry

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:22 pm

NoobMayCry wrote:. It does not matter if you like my mod or not, we all like different things, period.

You don’t have a thread so I’ll respond here.

And here in lies the root of all this. I said I didn’t like your mods and didn’t understand the goal of this unrealistic body type. We all like different things, I expressed my displeasure with how your mods visually turn out. You got defensive and act holier than thou. If creators can’t take criticism, they shouldn’t be in this business. I call it like I see it. I praise things I like, I criticize those I don’t. Others are free to agree or disagree with it or outright ignore it but to stifle discussion you don’t like is ridiculous.

NoobMayCry wrote: BTW if you take that effort into working on your mod skill rather than typing comments, you'd be a much better modder. Drop the mic ~

You keep reducing your arguments to personal attacks but you’re missing the forest for the trees. My ability to mod in no way hinders my ability to comment on what I think is realistic or what I would want in my game. I can do a whole host of things in 2k, including 99% of the body edits you do, but my ability is not relevant when discussing how I think a mod looks. If we only allowed those to comment who had the degree of skill necessary to create equal or greater content, this forum would be a ghost town.
bluejaybrandon

Postby NoobMayCry on Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:43 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:. It does not matter if you like my mod or not, we all like different things, period.

And here in lies the root of all this. I said I didn’t like your mods and didn’t understand the goal of this unrealistic body type. We all like different things, I expressed my displeasure with how your mods visually turn out. You got defensive and act holier than thou. If creators can’t take criticism, they shouldn’t be in this business. I call it like I see it. I praise things I like, I criticize those I don’t. Others are free to agree or disagree with it or outright ignore it but to stifle discussion you don’t like is ridiculous.

NoobMayCry wrote: BTW if you take that effort into working on your mod skill rather than typing comments, you'd be a much better modder. Drop the mic ~

You keep reducing your arguments to personal attacks but you’re missing the forest for the trees. My ability to mod in no way hinders my ability to comment on what I think is realistic or what I would want in my game. I can do a whole host of things in 2k, including 99% of the body edits you do, but my ability is not relevant when discussing how I think a mod looks. If we only allowed those to comment who had the degree of skill necessary to create equal or greater content, this forum would be a ghost town.

Thank you for cracking me up, " including 99% of the body edits you do" best joke of the day lol. I m done with this back and forth. go ahead mod something cuz all we've seen are few tattoos and whole bunch crap comments from you.
NoobMayCry

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - COMEBACK IS REAL (Waiting for the season to start)

Postby Infamouz on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:13 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Infamouz, the thread is all yours, continue on.

Consider releasing in the thread, as obviously PM is not ideal. But, good luck the rest of the season, and great job with the courts.

Thanks brother Looking forward to your future mods as well. God bless y'all!

Ayston wrote:@InFamouz Keep it up ! Your work is is really amazing ;)

Surely brother! Will definitely do :D

bluejaybrandon wrote:As for Infamouz I’m glad you’re still around and answering PMs. My comments still stand I think it’s the majority. Asking for PMs comes across as an unnecessary burden on open modding and can lead to shady practices. Just because you don’t, doesn’t mean others won’t. It’s a bad precedent to set when people start hiding mods. Then we end up like the Chinese sites where 99% of the content is PM only. It’s not that special that it needs to be locked up. Nobody hates you. You don’t need a persecution complex. I’m just responding the original people asking for passwords and the problems that come from PM releases. It was a discussion and others have expressed similar opinions.

"As for Infamouz I’m glad you’re still around and answering PMs. My comments still stand I think it’s the majority."

- Yes, of course, I always did, I replied and check my inbox each and every time I'm free cause I know many of members here will definitely love my work and it's my responsibility to reply because of the PM rules. I can show you the Inbox and Sent items specially those first weeks, I answer for almost 50 message a day and I loved it because they're all supportive and respectful and I don't received any hate comments just like the way you did.

"I’m just responding the original people asking for passwords and the problems that come from PM releases."

- the only problem is they don't read the simple instructions, so inspite of standing or fighting for them, why dont you just teach them to read and understand the instructions so they don't have a hard time.

bluejaybrandon wrote:

Hey brother - I guess you settle your issue with NoobMayCry via PM and let's all move on, we should act here like a grown up man and to summarize this all, what we all want here is to RESPECT each other.
Last edited by Infamouz on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Infamouz

Postby TRIIIAD on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:31 am

Infamouz is doing a multi-million dollar company's job for free and y'all are starting beef over how he releases it? These courts are way better than anything the dudes at 2K who get paid 5 figures are making. At the end of the day it's his mod and he decides how to release it, we are entitled to nothing. So instead of hijacking the thread let's just be happy we have such talented modders to begin with, who are improving our gameplay experience. :D
TRIIIAD

Postby Infamouz on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:19 pm

TRIIIAD wrote:Infamouz is doing a multi-million dollar company's job for free and y'all are starting beef over how he releases it? These courts are way better than anything the dudes at 2K who get paid 5 figures are making. At the end of the day it's his mod and he decides how to release it, we are entitled to nothing. So instead of hijacking the thread let's just be happy we have such talented modders to begin with, who are improving our gameplay experience. :D

Thanks brother!
Infamouz

Postby George2k on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Fantatisc!!!!
Link Knicks court not world.
George2k

Postby George2k on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Fantatisc!!!!
Link Knicks court not work.
George2k

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:34 am

George2k wrote:Fantatisc!!!!
Link Knicks court not work.

Link is working without issue. Please check your connection or try another browser.
Infamouz

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Raptors + TNT Presentation Update and Clippers Court

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:53 pm

Good day to all - I'm going to release new updates for Raptors and TNT Presentation plus Clippers court later today or latest tomorrow.
Infamouz

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Raptors + TNT Presentation Update and Clippers Court

Postby GabrielSafo on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Infamouz wrote:Good day to all - I'm going to release new updates for Raptors and TNT Presentation plus Clippers court later today or latest tomorrow.

looking foward for the release, man! :D
GabrielSafo

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - TNT Presentation Update - RLSD

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:05 pm

PRESENTATION

V4: TNT Presentation (Scoreboard+Studio+2019 Wipes+Watermark)
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ob6l8pmlr6zwdzt/2K20_-_TNT_PRESENTATION_V4.rar/file
NBA 2K20 - LEGEND EDITION LOADING SCREEN

Password for those who have it is the same as V1
Last edited by Infamouz on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Infamouz

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Raptors V2 - RLSD

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:25 pm

RAPTORS V2 RELEASED + ALTERNATE COURT (WITH and WITHOUT FOG)
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8a9t8nwzxog075s/RAPTORS_V2.rar/file
Last edited by Infamouz on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Infamouz

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Clippers V1 - RLSD

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:58 pm

CLIPPERS V1 RELEASED (WITH and WITHOUT FOG)
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zhs5vlgwwbu05ci/CLIPPERS_V1.rar/file
Infamouz

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Raptors V2 and Clippers Court + TNT Presentation Update RLSD

Postby voidjointx on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:26 pm

why are you hiding your password bro?
Donations Are Appreciated

https://www.patreon.com/voidjoint
voidjointx

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Raptors V2 and Clippers Court + TNT Presentation Update RLSD

Postby Aston on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Sooo nice !!! But you can improve the Raps colours court i think :)
Aston
Culture.

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:16 pm

Ayston wrote:Sooo nice !!! But you can improve the Raps colours court i think :)

Any suggestions brother?
Infamouz

Postby Aston on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:54 pm

Infamouz wrote:
Ayston wrote:Sooo nice !!! But you can improve the Raps colours court i think :)

Any suggestions brother?

The 2-points area need to be a bit more dark, no ? I suppose
Aston
Culture.

Postby johnwest1985 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:15 am

the colors dont match the picture to be honoust. Maybe use a colorpicker instead ? The paint is much darker and so the 2 point area in real life. Thanks for your work anyways :) not wanting to sound harsh.
johnwest1985

Postby Diman48ru1 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:58 am

how to get password
Diman48ru1

Postby Aston on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:18 am

Diman48ru1 wrote:how to get password

You need to read the end of the first post. « FOR THE PASSWORD: JUST LIKE LAST YEAR - YOU HAVE TO SEND ME PM TO AVOID STEALING ISSUES »
Aston
Culture.

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Lakers & Knicks V1 Previews

Postby dlishofficial on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:20 am

Infamouz wrote:
KNICKS V1 PREVIEW
[ Image ]

Thoughts?

Way better! (Y) (Y) (Y)
Check out my YouTube Channel Simulations: https://youtu.be/Pnd3DsIWBvI
dlishofficial

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Clippers V1 - RLSD

Postby dlishofficial on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:21 am

Infamouz wrote:
CLIPPERS V1 RELEASED (WITH and WITHOUT FOG)
[ Image ]
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zhs5vlgwwbu05ci/CLIPPERS_V1.rar/file

Thanks for this release, i'm actually going to re-simulate the opening Lakers vs Clippers game from last night when i get home tonight and this mod looks perfect for it :D (Y)
dlishofficial

Re: [INFAMOUZ] RLCP - Lakers & Knicks V1 Previews

Postby dlishofficial on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:25 am

Infamouz wrote:
SHAQSHOTDOG wrote:It needs more reflection, other than that good job!

yes yes i am working on it because the stadium file seems to be different this year.

I think it is perfect, too much reflection is also not good and unrealistic.

thank you !
dlishofficial

Postby connseanery on Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:39 am

Infamouz wrote:

Any suggestions brother?

I'm trying to PM you a request for the file passwords but my message is getting stuck in the outbox. Can you please PM me the password?

Thank you
connseanery

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding