CujoMatty Raptors dornas, courts, presentations , TSN and RSN Studio shows

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CujoMatty Arena desks RELEASED!!!! studios are WIP

Postby Infamouz on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:19 pm

AWESOME! Thanks brother!
Infamouz

Postby cujomatty on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:13 pm

I will change these once I figure out blender and can make more authentic studios but I will release these in the mean time.

Previews:
TNT, Fox, ESPN, and NBC textures credit TwisT

Downloads up very soon
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby seanbarkley on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:15 pm

This is so freaking incredible my man! :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley

Postby cujomatty on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Here are 3 more. I have all 6 in a download on page 1.

Will edit these once I figure out blender.

I am also working on an all in one broadcast mod for Looyhs hook tool so all you would have to do is assign teams which broadcast you want every thing else will be done.
cujomatty

Re: CujoMatty Arena desks and Studio Shows RELEASED!!!! studios are WIP

Postby dirtydraw on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:43 pm

really really nice man :)
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Re: CujoMatty Scoreboards & Presentations

Postby GollyImGully on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am

cujomatty wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
cujomatty wrote:I got rid of the "sample" pop up that happened after a made 3 on the TSN scoreboard. Just trying to figure out why the scoreboards are darker than last year.

can you share how you managed to eliminate the "sample" pop up?

I’m at work so this is off the top of my head so if I mess up the wording a little as I’m not looking at the file sorry.

It’s in the scene file. If you open it and scroll to the very bottom you will see an “animation” section. There is a listing something like home threes and away threes. They have a start time and an end time listed beside them. I changed the end time to be the same as the start time which eliminated the animation from popping up.

What tool should i be using to edit the scene file? I tried the iff editor in File Explorer to open the iff and find the SCNE file, but it wouldnt save the changes. Once i reloaded the file to check it went back to the original settings.

Thanks for your help!
GollyImGully

Re: CujoMatty Scoreboards & Presentations

Postby cujomatty on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:15 am

GollyImGully wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
cujomatty wrote:I got rid of the "sample" pop up that happened after a made 3 on the TSN scoreboard. Just trying to figure out why the scoreboards are darker than last year.

can you share how you managed to eliminate the "sample" pop up?

I’m at work so this is off the top of my head so if I mess up the wording a little as I’m not looking at the file sorry.

It’s in the scene file. If you open it and scroll to the very bottom you will see an “animation” section. There is a listing something like home threes and away threes. They have a start time and an end time listed beside them. I changed the end time to be the same as the start time which eliminated the animation from popping up.

What tool should i be using to edit the scene file? I tried the iff editor in File Explorer to open the iff and find the SCNE file, but it wouldnt save the changes. Once i reloaded the file to check it went back to the original settings.

Thanks for your help!

You open the file with 7.zip right click the newscorebug.iff and open with 7zip. Then find the SCNE file then double click to open it with notepad. Scroll to the bottom and there’s a threehome and threeaway with a start and end time. Just make sure the end time matches the start time. Save and close notepad and it will ask if you want to change archive. Say ok.

What scoreboard are you trying to change?
cujomatty

Postby GollyImGully on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:36 pm

Im trying to edit the TNT scoreboard, it has the “sample” animation play after 3s.

Thanks again, ill give it a try.
GollyImGully

Postby cujomatty on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:57 pm

GollyImGully wrote:Im trying to edit the TNT scoreboard, it has the “sample” animation play after 3s.

Did you download the TNT one from here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108024

I’m pretty sure Looyh fixed that.
cujomatty

Postby Infamouz on Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:03 pm

cujomatty wrote:
GollyImGully wrote:Im trying to edit the TNT scoreboard, it has the “sample” animation play after 3s.

Did you download the TNT one from here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108024

I’m pretty sure Looyh fixed that.

Just download the latest released brother, Looyh fixed that issue.
Infamouz

Postby jcblas026 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:41 pm

Bro can you help me with my issue the arena desks and studio shows are not working with me is this the right format in the looyh hook address?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcblas026

Postby jcblas026 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:52 pm

this is my format in waigua folder while the studiobroadcastset is inside the waigua folder
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcblas026

Postby cujomatty on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:07 am

jcblas026 wrote:Bro can you help me with my issue the arena desks and studio shows are not working with me is this the right format in the looyh hook address?

In Looyhs hook program on the left both the studio_arenadesk_int.iff and studio_broadcastset_int.iff need to be pregame/studio_arenadesk_int.iff and pregame/studio_broadcastset_int.iff

Then on the right whatever you named the files of mine you downloaded. So according to your second picture they should be ESPNstudio_arenadesk_int.iff and ESPNstudio_broadcastset_.int.iff etc.....

All those files in your second picture don’t need to go in the pregame folder they need to go straight into waguia
The only time they need to go into the pregame folder is if you weren’t using the hook program. The address NBA 2K20 uses for those files is pregame/studio_arenadesk_int.iff and pregame/studio_broadcastset_int.iff so without hook you could only have 1 at a time, they would need to be in a folder called pregame and they would have to be called studio_arenadesk_int.iff and studio_broadcastset_int.iff for them to work.

Hook basically allows you change a games file no matter the location as long as you specify it on the left, to a file of your choice in waguia as long as you specify the name of the file on the right. Hook will always read from the waguia folder.
cujomatty

Postby jcblas026 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:57 am

Thanks bro i already fixed it anyway thanks for this great work looking forward to your future updates i appreciate it man!
jcblas026

Postby USMarineSoldier on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:20 pm

Anyway to get the TV Themes to work this year? That was a great mod addition last year with the presentation
USMarineSoldier

Postby johnwest1985 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:44 pm

any info on if we can change the theme music ?
johnwest1985

Postby cujomatty on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:11 pm

johnwest1985 wrote:any info on if we can change the theme music ?

I haven't got around to trying yet. To be honest it's not high on my priority list as they wouldn't be compatible with Looyhs hook program that auto changes broadcast themes and thats what I use now. Not that interested in manually changing them all the time just for the music.
cujomatty

Postby johnwest1985 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:08 pm

why would it not be compatible ? One could use the hook for any file...
johnwest1985

Postby cujomatty on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:28 am

johnwest1985 wrote:why would it not be compatible ? One could use the hook for any file...

Because you can’t replace music files by placing them in Wagui. You have to replace them directly into the archive with explorer. You also can’t use Hook to replace an entire archive.
cujomatty

Re: CujoMatty Scoreboards & Studio Presentation WIP

Postby BLYFACTOR on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:52 am

ernel2014 wrote:Can anyone make the Lakers Spectrum scoreboard and the Denver nuggets altitude scoreboard please. Or at least point me int he right direction to do it. I really want to help make the presentation as immersive as possible this year.

I 2nd this Spectrum Sportsnet Lakers please :bowdown: :bowdown:
BLYFACTOR

Re: CujoMatty Raptors Scotiabank Arena Preview!!!!

Postby cujomatty on Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Few more things to do then will release Scotiabank Arena.
cujomatty

Postby noname1 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:28 pm

This is amazing work man!!!
That's what I'm talking about - only a long passionate team related fan who's playing with his favorite team on 2k for most of the time can be aware of fully realistic arena look, with knowledge for every corner of his favorite team arena, and when U add some passion in order to get as much as possible realistic in-game look, these are the results.
It was the same for me doing Spectrum Center for my fav' Hornets, now you man with your loved Raptors & this kind of editing gives completely new dimension & brings another level to the game. It requires a lot of time, that's why only hard core fans will approach this absolute editing.

One suggestion with these:

I assume you're using 2k19 arena ads as a base, and that's the reason why you got 2 ads in place of one.
The difference is between ads slots, while in 2k19 we have around 16 available, 2k20 give us only 8 slots. So you literally have to stretch them down or better yet use one of the adsheet_1024xxxxxxxxx.dds (can't remember exact name at the moment), as a base to see those slots. :wink:
noname1

Postby cujomatty on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:37 am

MB22 wrote:This is amazing work man!!!
That's what I'm talking about - only a long passionate team related fan who's playing with his favorite team on 2k for most of the time can be aware of fully realistic arena look, with knowledge for every corner of his favorite team arena, and when U add some passion in order to get as much as possible realistic in-game look, these are the results.
It was the same for me doing Spectrum Center for my fav' Hornets, now you man with your loved Raptors & this kind of editing gives completely new dimension & brings another level to the game. It requires a lot of time, that's why only hard core fans will approach this absolute editing.

One suggestion with these:
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

I assume you're using 2k19 arena ads as a base, and that's the reason why you got 2 ads in place of one.
The difference is between ads slots, while in 2k19 we have around 16 available, 2k20 give us only 8 slots. So you literally have to stretch them down or better yet use one of the adsheet_1024xxxxxxxxx.dds (can't remember exact name at the moment), as a base to see those slots. :wink:

Awesome thanks for the tip. You are correct. I used MJ23LB 2K19 ads as a base. I will definitely change up those ads.

Also thanks for your stadium. I compared your SCN files with the Hornets original SCN file in “difference checker” to see what needed to be changed to get the stanchion changed. Never would have figured that out without your stadium.
cujomatty

Postby Spicy P on Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:23 am

Good job on the stadium, the ads and stanchion makes it looks realistic.

For the retro floor, I think the wood needs to be whiter and the purple needs to be darker.
Spicy P

Postby cujomatty on Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Spicy P wrote:Good job on the stadium, the ads and stanchion makes it looks realistic.

For the retro floor, I think the wood needs to be whiter and the purple needs to be darker.

I will see if I can find a good resource. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit...... guess that was easy as they used the court tonight lol

I will edit the court and add another basket and stanchion to the one they used.
cujomatty

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding