Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: 2012 Team USA Added and Artwork Updates

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby JayY1Thousand on Wed May 27, 2020 9:35 am

Yo Thunder Shaq, idk if you saw my question. Any word on if what I'm trying to do is possible?
JayY1Thousand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 8:47 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby abetszxc1 on Sat May 30, 2020 8:46 pm

can someone tell me what the cf id of clyde drexler on 94-95 rockets? hes invisible
User avatar
abetszxc1
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat May 30, 2020 9:35 pm

0779
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby abetszxc1 on Sat May 30, 2020 10:32 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:0779

thanks mannnn. is there a list of cf id's? cause i still got some few invisible players i want to fix. like smush parker and so on. thanks again
User avatar
abetszxc1
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat May 30, 2020 10:41 pm

here https://www.nba-live.com/forums/viewtop ... 9&t=108408
but you can look by yourself with the hook
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby janwick on Sat May 30, 2020 11:08 pm

create offline mode please! many people need this roster for offline! thanks!
janwick
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby endlessvoid83 on Sun May 31, 2020 11:14 am

I'm getting a similar issue with players like reggie miller, a female profile and an invisible body in game. I followed the instructions and the issue is still happening, anyone have any fixes?
endlessvoid83
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sun May 31, 2020 11:58 am

Invisible players are fixed with making sure you have the latest mod pack installed
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby endlessvoid83 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:30 am

It is strange that I Installed the Modded Pack as of 4/10/20: and still go this error.
endlessvoid83
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby abetszxc1 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:40 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:here https://www.nba-live.com/forums/viewtop ... 9&t=108408
but you can look by yourself with the hook

yow. how do you find invisible players using hook? thanks
User avatar
abetszxc1
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby janwick on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:43 pm

offline pls
janwick
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby ilhanonline on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:16 am

Hello,

Mod is working with everything but something is wrong; arena sounds.

When I install roster online, and play with it (I tried with full mod install and with only roster install) arena musics don't stop after attacking and defending.

For ex: if you defending, your crowd saying "Defend, defend!" after defend, you got the ball, but crowd keep saying "defend defend" lol, and musics are continuing to play.
ilhanonline
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:57 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby ZoXPelicans on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:46 pm

yo the 94-95 rockets dont have a court how do i fix. its some team called the knights
User avatar
ZoXPelicans
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Albany New York

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby endlessvoid83 on Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:18 am

I'm still confused why I still have that invisible player issue despite doing everything as directed.
endlessvoid83
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby avias87 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:55 pm

I am brand new to this and all over the place trying to get this to work lol. I see you made updates along the way and uploaded files that need to replace the older ones. Have you updated page one to the most current? or should i download these updates as i am finding them in the thread?
avias87
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:08 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby avetru on Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:47 am

Love this project but just had a question. I installed everything and the retro roster itself works fine for me as far as floors and unis go. However, with the single season rosters like 1997, 2010 or 2011 alot of the floors are incorrect. I don't mind using 2kshare to download the proper floors, but then you lose th warmups, plus it gets kind of annoying in the playoffs when every team's fans are wearing th same white "I'm all in" shirts. I just want to know if I did something wrong with installation or if that is just like that and may get fixed in future updates?
avetru
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby T33j4y1802 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:52 am

Hey thundershaq this retro roster is brilliant! I dont mean to be cheeky but is there anyway you can add all current teams in the nba too? I'd like to have some face offs with current teams vs past teams
T33j4y1802
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:28 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:38 am

avetru wrote:Love this project but just had a question. I installed everything and the retro roster itself works fine for me as far as floors and unis go. However, with the single season rosters like 1997, 2010 or 2011 alot of the floors are incorrect. I don't mind using 2kshare to download the proper floors, but then you lose th warmups, plus it gets kind of annoying in the playoffs when every team's fans are wearing th same white "I'm all in" shirts. I just want to know if I did something wrong with installation or if that is just like that and may get fixed in future updates?


The mod pack for this roster is not designed to work for the 1997 or 2010 roster. I haven’t made any adjustments to crowds
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:40 am

T33j4y1802 wrote:Hey thundershaq this retro roster is brilliant! I dont mean to be cheeky but is there anyway you can add all current teams in the nba too? I'd like to have some face offs with current teams vs past teams


Sorry this roster pretty much pushes 2k to the max. I can’t add anymore teams
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby avetru on Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:25 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
avetru wrote:Love this project but just had a question. I installed everything and the retro roster itself works fine for me as far as floors and unis go. However, with the single season rosters like 1997, 2010 or 2011 alot of the floors are incorrect. I don't mind using 2kshare to download the proper floors, but then you lose th warmups, plus it gets kind of annoying in the playoffs when every team's fans are wearing th same white "I'm all in" shirts. I just want to know if I did something wrong with installation or if that is just like that and may get fixed in future updates?


The mod pack for this roster is not designed to work for the 1997 or 2010 roster. I haven’t made any adjustments to crowds


Okay no problem. Any chance you have a list of floor ids you used for this mod?
avetru
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby diamenz on Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:35 am

username for roster is "Rockstar_Beating"? i'm seeing a whole mess of thunder shaq rosters with similar names.
User avatar
diamenz
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:44 am

diamenz wrote:username for roster is "Rockstar_Beating"? i'm seeing a whole mess of thunder shaq rosters with similar names.


Just search it by username
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby Andrew on Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Just a head ups, it looks like this link is broken: downloads.php?view=detail&cat_id=232&df_id=11525

As always, appreciate the hard work and releases!
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 110023
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:09 am

Andrew wrote:Just a head ups, it looks like this link is broken: downloads.php?view=detail&cat_id=232&df_id=11525

As always, appreciate the hard work and releases!


Thanks for the heads up. Possibly I had removed that download from Mediafire. It’s a very outdated mod pack for the roster, so I don’t wish to lead people in the wrong direction.
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: Working MyLeague Roster Uploaded

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:05 am

Should I just remove it instead then?
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 110023
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], brendancasimir, Google Adsense [Bot], ptsports84, thedylanceltics and 14 guests