Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: 2024 Season Update , 2004 + 2007 All-Star Teams

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20:Thunder Shaq- Offline Test Roster Released!

Postby jacssalas on Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
kyra34 wrote:Thanks for the update with roster link.

I didnt saw any answer of my mp but i did it like i through was right.
Hook (available in another link, you used duply link at top page)
+
waiga

Since i don't know the information if any dlc from 2k can cause bug i staying in defaut one at game release date ..

I confirm roster alone cant be load by corrupt problem, need to add the sync file together to solve it.

For me the roster file path under window10 pro is C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam ,maybe its can help people.

About patch quality this pre roster look good, no court or player problem, sure need work on player appearence but the base is already good ( i hope young sheed will got his cyberface later with arm tatoos, kobe 2004 will not be the old kobe with shoulder tatoo, tmac cf will can add too beause the 2k one is dirty with full arm tatoos and shape, marbury cf with his tatoo too, Pistons Rodman will be fix with young cf, Vince Carter with a better cf in light skin color, Sixers 2000s jersey fix with correct ones to replace the 98 ones, 2000s jerseys will be fix to replace the adidas rev30 ones from 2010 without shinny dazzle effects on material like the wrong used for Rockets 06 or Nuggets 06 etc).

Few i used, I noticed a bug with barkley Suns 93, if i change shoes ingame editor mode a right arm elbowband appear without explication, i dont know why and prefered keep defaut appearence until a answer.
For team like Rokets 97 defaut jerseys are the actual Nike Rockets and need to be adjust manually with pad button, its a bug only for me?

I really like the base of patch, stat adjustement look nice and its not only players put in each teams without adjustment, The court update are very good.
Keep your hard work mate and thanks you all the contributors for the quality content.
I cant help you to ceate cf,court or jersey but i will still to report bug for sure and plan to play this patch for long time.

p.s: somebody know how load the URR roster players for backtop mode insteed 2k ones? something with the hook mod? thanks

Thanks for the feedback.

-Barkley’s elbowband isn’t a glitch, I believe it is set to only show up sometimes, so that’s why it pops up every once in a while when you edit him.

-proper cyberfaces for players like Rasheed Wallace and Kobe are dependent on other people in the community making them. I don’t have the talent or time to make them myself.

-I haven’t heard about the 97 Rockets jersey messing up, hopefully other people can check to see if it’s just you or if it’s an issue

-I am going to upload a version of this roster that works with Blacktop within the hour. I guess blacktop doesn’t work with this roster because there’s too many historic teams, so I made a way that it works.

Please let me know when you find glitches or problems with the roster. There’s so many teams and I can’t test every one for the smaller details to 100% perfection by myself.

I found a Sheed cyberface from the forums. But when I install it to my mods folder, Sheed is still invisible. I'm guessing the cyberface id is different. May I know what cyberface id you gave Sheed? Thanks, incredible roster, by the way.
jacssalas

Postby abetszxc1 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:10 pm

I found 2 invisible players. J. Salmons and E.Johnson (97-98 Rockets)

P.S. your roster is amazing <3
abetszxc1

Postby abetszxc1 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:07 pm

hey. is there a fix for the invisible players? i tried putting them some face.iff files and using 2k_hook to search for their cf ID but still theyre invisible. thanks mannn.
abetszxc1

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:41 pm

Players shouldn’t be invisible if you put the files properly in the waigua folder. Just try restarting your game. Eddie Johnson is a file that was added to the game in a patch, so if you are playing on a super old exe, that may explain why hes missing
Thunder Shaq

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:53 am

Great job so far on this roster.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby kyra34 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:52 am

Same issue with invisible players.
i find another one in Sonics 92, its a bench player johnson.
I using the defaut version of the game without dlc or update.

About elbow bug you was right, i forget this point.

About Rockets 97 jersey problem its never happen anymore.

Can you fix the orlando magic 2002 teamcolor to make available the blue color for the leg accessories? I can' t add tmac legsleeve in blue...

I find a glitch with Barkley face from suns 93, when he is in action type his eyes are out of the forehead...

I find a nice Carter and Kobe prime cf in download section, you can include in next update of the weiga ^^

Maybe Wallace 99 can be less massive when Barkley Suns can be more massive.

Do you plan to add something like Sixers 96/97 and Lakers 96/97?
kyra34

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:16 pm

kyra34 wrote:Same issue with invisible players.
i find another one in Sonics 92, its a bench player johnson.
I using the defaut version of the game without dlc or update.

About elbow bug you was right, i forget this point.

About Rockets 97 jersey problem its never happen anymore.

Can you fix the orlando magic 2002 teamcolor to make available the blue color for the leg accessories? I can' t add tmac legsleeve in blue...

I find a glitch with Barkley face from suns 93, when he is in action type his eyes are out of the forehead...

I find a nice Carter and Kobe prime cf in download section, you can include in next update of the weiga ^^

Maybe Wallace 99 can be less massive when Barkley Suns can be more massive.

Do you plan to add something like Sixers 96/97 and Lakers 96/97?

I don’t know what to tell you about Johnson because he’s in the game files, he isn’t a mod. Make sure your game is up to date. Change Tmac’s leg sleeve color to leg accessory color and choose blue before you start the game. The 98 Lakers are in the roster and that 97 76ers team wasn’t very good, so probably not in the plans
Thunder Shaq

Postby Gwapo-Ako on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:45 pm

One of the greatest roster mods I have ever played in my history playing NBA 2K

This add so many classic teams that I want in 2K like the '10 Lakers,'83 Sixers,'00 and 04 Pacers and so much more although I think a good addition to this roster mod is a mid to late 2000s Knicks(like the '09 Knicks with David Lee,Nate Robinson even though the team sucked) or the '97 Hawks who won 56 games and had guys like Steve Smith,Dikembe Mutombo,Christian Laettner and Mookie Blaylock.

My only issues with the mod is some of the courts are broken like the 03 Spurs shows the 80's Spurs court,the 09 and 10 Cavs show the early to mid 90's Jazz court,the 08 Jazz and 04 Grizzlies show their current courts and the 86 Rockets show their 97 court

Either way very awesome mod
Gwapo-Ako

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:54 pm

You need to use the offline roster to fix courts problem. Read previous posts ;)
sticky-fingers

Postby jabo on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:34 am

Help Salmons Bulls 08-09 Invisible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jabo

Postby jabo on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:34 am

Help Salmons Bulls 08-09 Invisible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jabo

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:14 am

Check if Reggie Miller is invisible. You may not have the modded files in correctly or you need to just restart your game
Thunder Shaq

Postby kyra34 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:51 am

yes for me Reggie Miller face work mean the waiga is ok.

all dlc and game update are good with the patch or need skip last one? I think its will fix invisible players but i wanted confirm before update the exe because 2k19 had some problem with court after the 1.06 dlc...

About Barkley iam the only? Its look like a import problem because eyes are balls on the forehead and mouth never open during action ...

Sonics 92 is called OKC by the commentary.
kyra34

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:33 am

kyra34 wrote:yes for me Reggie Miller face work mean the waiga is ok.

all dlc and game update are good with the patch or need skip last one? I think its will fix invisible players but i wanted confirm before update the exe because 2k19 had some problem with court after the 1.06 dlc...

About Barkley iam the only? Its look like a import problem because eyes are balls on the forehead and mouth never open during action ...

Sonics 92 is called OKC by the commentary.

Everything works fine for me on the current patch. Barkley is somebody else's conversion from 2k17 so you can't do anything about the mouth. Can't do anything about the audio, they are set to say Seattle but they still call them OKC from time to time. Same with the Nets and Brooklyn
Thunder Shaq

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:26 pm

UPDATE:

I decided to switch the 1989 Hawks to the 1997 Hawks. Wilkins is still represented with the 1986 team.

Thunder Shaq

Postby StefanDella on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:06 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:UPDATE:

I decided to switch the 1989 Hawks to the 1997 Hawks. Wilkins is still represented with the 1986 team.

[ Image ]
Simply amazing roster, really incredible! Huge effort you put in, impressive! Do you have any idea when the roster for MyLeague will be playable? Thanks again for the fantastic work
StefanDella

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:19 am

StefanDella wrote:

[ Image ]
Simply amazing roster, really incredible! Huge effort you put in, impressive! Do you have any idea when the roster for MyLeague will be playable? Thanks again for the fantastic work

I’ve been working toward filling every team with 14 players so that they work for a season mode. You’re probably going to want to just run a single season when it’s released due to issues and probably crashing in later seasons. I’m aiming for sometime in December
Thunder Shaq

Postby DaPrazident5B on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:58 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:
StefanDella wrote:

[ Image ]

I’ve been working toward filling every team with 14 players so that they work for a season mode. You’re probably going to want to just run a single season when it’s released due to issues and probably crashing in later seasons. I’m aiming for sometime in December

What a piece of news!!!! You ruuuuuuuule!!
DaPrazident5B

Postby StefanDella on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:55 am

DaPrazident5B wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
StefanDella wrote:

[ Image ]

Oh so it crashes setting up MyLeague because teams have not enough players? Will your new roster be released also offline? Thx again
StefanDella

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:23 am

StefanDella wrote:
DaPrazident5B wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
StefanDella wrote:

[ Image ]

Oh so it crashes setting up MyLeague because teams have not enough players? Will your new roster be released also offline? Thx again

It crashes if too many teams don't have enough players and if there aren't enough current teams I believe. I have to release an offline version because a lot of courts don't work otherwise
Thunder Shaq

Postby KEEEN on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:43 am

2018 warriors?
KEEEN

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:10 am

KEEEN wrote:2018 warriors?

No, but the 2017 team is included
Thunder Shaq

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:03 am

Running into an issue with the roster. In order for a team to be usable in MyLeague/Season, every team needs to be at 14 players. Almost every team is already to 11-12 players, but I'm starting to get the message that there isn't enough room in the roster to add players. I can only delete so many players from the free agency pool to make room before MyLeague crashes. I went through the roster and in order to make all 130+ teams have 14 players, I still need to add an additional 100+ player slots. I don't think I can make that much room, so I think I am going to have to make every team have around 12 players on release, and you'll have to add your own 1-2 filler players at the end of the bench if you want to use a specific team under the minimum. Unless someone has a definitive fix for this. Every team is still going to be pretty deep, but not all will be usable in MyLeague.
Thunder Shaq

Postby DaPrazident5B on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:43 pm

That is still a pretty good solution!!!!

Thanks a lot for your work on this roster.
DaPrazident5B

Postby StefanDella on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:Running into an issue with the roster. In order for a team to be usable in MyLeague/Season, every team needs to be at 14 players. Almost every team is already to 11-12 players, but I'm starting to get the message that there isn't enough room in the roster to add players. I can only delete so many players from the free agency pool to make room before MyLeague crashes. I went through the roster and in order to make all 130+ teams have 14 players, I still need to add an additional 100+ player slots. I don't think I can make that much room, so I think I am going to have to make every team have around 12 players on release, and you'll have to add your own 1-2 filler players at the end of the bench if you want to use a specific team under the minimum. Unless someone has a definitive fix for this. Every team is still going to be pretty deep, but not all will be usable in MyLeague.

I tried to add free agents on some teams i wanted to use for myLeague but it still crashes..maybe it has to do with the "regular teams" you said, maybe there are not enough teams listed as regular in order to start a myLeague
StefanDella

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding