Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20:Thunder Shaq- Offline Test Roster Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20:Thunder Shaq- Offline Test Roster Released!

Postby curro on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:03 am

Having created a great number of retro teams have you considered to do retro seasons? That would be great :D
curro

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:26 pm

curro wrote:Having created a great number of retro teams have you considered to do retro seasons? That would be great :D

I have done it in the past, I'm not 100% sure I will do it this year. I may release a 2011 season though
Thunder Shaq

Postby JollyHakDog on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
StefanDella wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:UPDATE:

I decided to switch the 1989 Hawks to the 1997 Hawks. Wilkins is still represented with the 1986 team.

[ Image ]
Simply amazing roster, really incredible! Huge effort you put in, impressive! Do you have any idea when the roster for MyLeague will be playable? Thanks again for the fantastic work

I’ve been working toward filling every team with 14 players so that they work for a season mode. You’re probably going to want to just run a single season when it’s released due to issues and probably crashing in later seasons. I’m aiming for sometime in December

added players to the teams i wanted to use since the max numver of teams in a league/season is 36 but it still crashes when im picking the teams :(. i think you need to have more current nba teams for it to work on season
JollyHakDog

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 am

I know that’s why I’m releasing a separate roster that works in season/blacktop. I wouldn’t even bother with a MyLeague because the free agency pool is going to be messed up and I’m not doing contracts for this roster
Thunder Shaq

Postby lucanaJR on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
curro wrote:Having created a great number of retro teams have you considered to do retro seasons? That would be great :D

I have done it in the past, I'm not 100% sure I will do it this year. I may release a 2011 season though

Please do include 2002-03 / 2003-04 / 2004-05 roster
thanks in advance...
lucanaJR

Postby Checkz on Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:08 am

How to install it? I placed the Roster0002 in the Public Documents folder, but can't find the roster.
A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger.

Checkz

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding