Manni's Crib│16 Team Bubble Courts Page #10

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Manni's Crib│Kobe Bryant Final Game Court Released Page 8│ RIP KOBE

Postby wdnmdqz on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:02 pm

Hello,When I'm using your court,There's a bug like this.I wonder how can i remove the knicks logo over there? Image Thanks!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
User avatar
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: Manni's Crib│Kobe Bryant Final Game Court Released Page 8│ RIP KOBE

Postby Manni Live on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:14 am

wdnmdqz wrote:Hello,When I'm using your court,There's a bug like this.I wonder how can i remove the knicks logo over there? [ Image ] Thanks!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


I just double checked it myself try re downloading
http://mannipatches.blogspot.com/2019/0 ... en-8k.html
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│Kobe Bryant Final Game Court Released Page 8│ RIP KOBE

Postby wdnmdqz on Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:14 pm

Manni Live wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Hello,When I'm using your court,There's a bug like this.I wonder how can i remove the knicks logo over there? [ Image ] Thanks!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


I just double checked it myself try re downloading
http://mannipatches.blogspot.com/2019/0 ... en-8k.html


alright.Maybe you can tell me which dds is for the knicks's logo there,then i may remove it myself.Thanks again.
User avatar
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: Manni's Crib│Kobe Bryant Final Game Court Released Page 8│ RIP KOBE

Postby Manni Live on Thu May 07, 2020 6:00 pm

Making a few retro courts at the moment so if you have any request ill see if i could get to them

Here is the 98 Jazz court
Image
Image
Image
Download Link: 1998 Utah Jazz Delta Center
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│1998 Utah Jazz floor Page #9

Postby johnwest1985 on Thu May 07, 2020 6:31 pm

Thats fantastic Manni ! My guess is that many people are playing ThunderShaqs mod and that there migh be some court in his roster that is needed.
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Manni's Crib│1998 Utah Jazz floor Page #9

Postby Dylaninho on Thu May 07, 2020 6:49 pm

Very good job again Manni (Y)

if you want request, i think Orlando TD Waterhouse Centre 2002-2006 or Air canada centre, Carter era can be a good idea :D
Dylaninho
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Manni's Crib│1998 Utah Jazz floor Page #9

Postby Manni Live on Fri May 08, 2020 8:56 am

johnwest1985 wrote:Thats fantastic Manni ! My guess is that many people are playing ThunderShaqs mod and that there migh be some court in his roster that is needed.


Thanks man, also i did not know if this was needed or not if so that would be great i can continue to do some more retro!

Dylaninho wrote:Very good job again Manni (Y)

if you want request, i think Orlando TD Waterhouse Centre 2002-2006 or Air canada centre, Carter era can be a good idea :D


Yes! TD waterhouse is a good one ill do that next (Y)
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│1998 Utah Jazz floor Page #9

Postby Dylaninho on Fri May 08, 2020 6:03 pm

Manni Live wrote:
johnwest1985 wrote:Thats fantastic Manni ! My guess is that many people are playing ThunderShaqs mod and that there migh be some court in his roster that is needed.


Thanks man, also i did not know if this was needed or not if so that would be great i can continue to do some more retro!

Dylaninho wrote:Very good job again Manni (Y)

if you want request, i think Orlando TD Waterhouse Centre 2002-2006 or Air canada centre, Carter era can be a good idea :D


Yes! TD waterhouse is a good one ill do that next (Y)


Good news :D
Dylaninho
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Manni's Crib│1998 Utah Jazz floor Page #9

Postby Ramonxu on Sat May 09, 2020 6:16 am

good work, like always
User avatar
Ramonxu
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:27 am

Re: Manni's Crib│1998 Utah Jazz floor Page #9

Postby Manni Live on Sun May 17, 2020 12:50 pm

Thanks Ramonxu,

2002 Orlando Magic
Image
Image
download link: 2002 Orlando Magic Court
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby Dylaninho on Sun May 17, 2020 6:02 pm

fantastic job again bro (Y)
Dylaninho
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Manni's Crib│1998 Utah Jazz floor Page #9

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon May 18, 2020 3:54 am

Manni Live wrote:Thanks Ramonxu,

2002 Orlando Magic
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
download link: 2002 Orlando Magic Court


Love those tiles on the Magic floor!!!
User avatar
ThaLiveKing
 
Posts: 2418
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:17 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby Manni Live on Mon May 18, 2020 12:55 pm

Dylaninho wrote:fantastic job again bro (Y)

Thanks man, enjoy!

ThaLiveKing wrote:
Manni Live wrote:Thanks Ramonxu,

2002 Orlando Magic
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
download link: 2002 Orlando Magic Court


Love those tiles on the Magic floor!!!


Im glad you like them, greatly appreciated!
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby vincekobe on Mon May 18, 2020 11:07 pm

Your work is always the best. (Y) (Y)
I have one request: I would love to see your Minnesota Timberwolves Stadium too. Please. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue May 19, 2020 3:12 am

Great court, per usual (Y) This won't overwrite current Magic court correct?
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3300
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby Manni Live on Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 am

vincekobe wrote:Your work is always the best. (Y) (Y)
I have one request: I would love to see your Minnesota Timberwolves Stadium too. Please. :bowdown: :bowdown2:


thanks but for now im only taking retro request


Uncle Drew wrote:Great court, per usual (Y) This won't overwrite current Magic court correct?



this one does however overwrite current magic floor, however you can rename it to your choosing
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby Dylaninho on Thu May 21, 2020 4:06 am

hey bro,

what's your new preview ?

i can request AIR canada centre VC era or Warriors court from 2007 :D
Dylaninho
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby Manni Live on Thu May 21, 2020 6:44 pm

I think the Air Canada for 2k is quite nice i can do the Warriors 07 next.
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby Ramonxu on Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:01 pm

Nice Court Jazz !
User avatar
Ramonxu
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:27 am

Re: Manni's Crib│2002 Orlando Magic court Page #9

Postby Manni Live on Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:07 am

Ramonxu wrote:Nice Court Jazz !


Thanks for the compliment more to come!

Dylaninho wrote:hey bro,

what's your new preview ?

i can request AIR canada centre VC era or Warriors court from 2007 :D


Sorry for the delay for the warriors floor i just have 1 more i would want to release then ill get to that. In the meantime here is the 1994 Rockets
Image
Image
Download Link: Houston Rockets 1994 Court
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│1994 Houston Rockets floor Page #9

Postby Dylaninho on Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:12 am

no problem bro, this rockets court is again awesome ! thanks for all (Y)
Dylaninho
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Manni's Crib│1994 Houston Rockets floor Page #9

Postby Ramonxu on Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:25 am

ty bro
User avatar
Ramonxu
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:27 am

Re: Manni's Crib│1994 Houston Rockets floor Page #9

Postby bongo88 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:55 pm

Manni,
the courts are great-- as usual.
Love the retro ones.
bongo88
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Manni's Crib│1994 Houston Rockets floor Page #9

Postby Manni Live on Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:27 am

Dylaninho wrote:no problem bro, this rockets court is again awesome ! thanks for all (Y)


Thanks for understanding!

Ramonxu wrote:ty bro


No problem bro, more to come

bongo88 wrote:Manni,
the courts are great-- as usual.
Love the retro ones.


Im glad you like them Bongo! Im a big fan of your work! Im probably going to stick to retro for some time so more to come (Y)
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Manni's Crib│2K14 type ReShade Screenshots Page #9

Postby Manni Live on Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:32 am

Lately ive been playing around with Reshade to try and see if i can somewhat emulate the 2k14 lighting system and here are some of my results. Any feedback or suggestions will be needed.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Check this video to see the reshade in full effect
phpBB [video]
Last edited by Manni Live on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andrew, DeadmanRonny, Google Adsense [Bot] and 13 guests