NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:14 am

NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool [Chinese] Update 1.05 190939
Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2019/09/nba-2k ... pdate.html
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: paypal.me/shuaJota
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3374
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool [English] Update v1.04 190937 Released!

Postby NewJerseyNets on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:20 am

fashion79 wrote:I works fine for me. Offline and at the park


PSA. Don't cheat online unless you want us to not have these tools anymore...
NewJerseyNets
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:57 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby OG 75 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:13 pm

I can never understand why these guys cheat especially when most of them players that are not of the community here would just use these mods tools just to score 3s 24/7.
OG 75
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool [English] Update v1.04 190937 Released!

Postby Amioran on Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:24 pm

fashion79 wrote:I works fine for me. Offline and at the park


Please DON'T use Limnono for online play. DON'T cheat. Not only by doing this you can cause the devs to block the program altogether (so nobody can use it, either for offline play) but it is for the usage of the tool online that the PC experience online is terrible and, just for this, the community will never grow (as who would like to play against cheaters as the common experience? ). It's practically impossible to play at the park on PC without encountering cheaters. People like you are destroying the community from within.
Amioran
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:31 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby fashion79 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Shuajota wrote:
NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool [Chinese] Update 1.05 190939
Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2019/09/nba-2k ... pdate.html

It's in chinese! What the update?
fashion79
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool [English] Update v1.04 190937 Released!

Postby IlBusko on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:12 am

Amioran wrote:
IlBusko wrote:Hey guys, is it possible to copy/paste a MyPlayer in a created player (to be used in MyLeague for example)?
I saw the video about exporting the whole roster, is it possible to do the same with just one player?

Thanks.


Activate "in Game Editor" in Limnono. Then in MC go to the stats menu and enter the roster. Highlight your MyPlayer (it should be already) and simply press A/X on the controller (depending on the type, in any case it is button 1) to enter the hidden menu where you can edit the player (exactly as you can do with created players). When you are there simply export the DNA and import it in a created player or a roster of your choice.


Thanks man, I will try that.

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
IlBusko
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:53 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby favieremark on Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:58 am

Just waiting for the english version of 1.05 (Y)
favieremark
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:01 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby azrehl on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:06 am

how to untick 110 allow 110 ovr
azrehl
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:52 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby Shuajota on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:16 am

fashion79 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool [Chinese] Update 1.05 190939
Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2019/09/nba-2k ... pdate.html

It's in chinese! What the update?

I put Chinese in the title. I don´t understand this language but I released if someone wants to use it :)
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: paypal.me/shuaJota
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3374
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby lolywannabe on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:26 pm

Waiting for english translation :)
lolywannabe
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:32 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby fashion79 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:27 pm

lolywannabe wrote:Waiting for english translation :)

+1+1+1+1
fashion79
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool [English] Update v1.04 190937 Released!

Postby Dre1976 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:14 am

IlBusko wrote:
Amioran wrote:
IlBusko wrote:Hey guys, is it possible to copy/paste a MyPlayer in a created player (to be used in MyLeague for example)?
I saw the video about exporting the whole roster, is it possible to do the same with just one player?

Thanks.


Activate "in Game Editor" in Limnono. Then in MC go to the stats menu and enter the roster. Highlight your MyPlayer (it should be already) and simply press A/X on the controller (depending on the type, in any case it is button 1) to enter the hidden menu where you can edit the player (exactly as you can do with created players). When you are there simply export the DNA and import it in a created player or a roster of your choice.


Thanks man, I will try that.

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)


I've tried this and it exports everything but my cyberface, it's just a regular create-a-player face (kinda looks like me mind you, as if I tried to make myself...if that makes any sense).
Dre1976
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:39 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby datballaboi2154 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:25 am

Just extract all files into where your NBA2k20.exe

Press "ins" to use when you load the game and make sure before you enter MyCareer to open Basic Function tab and Click on "Initializer" box to run it.

Note: Once again stated earlier I translated this with Google Translation so all the wording may not be correct but I got it as accurate as I could. I also sent the English translation to Limnono and he added it into the BuNengShan.miniloc file if you download it from his website. All you would have to do is open that file with notepad and change "Language":"zhCN" to "Language":"enUS"

ALL PROPS/CREDIT FOR THIS TOOL GOES TO LIMNONO!!!

Version 190940 ENG
190939: "Strengthen the speed of manipulating players" no longer reduces the speed of computer players. Adding "Controlling the player's shooting time is sure to be perfect."
190940: "The timing of the player's shooting must be perfect" no longer locks the shot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
datballaboi2154
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:26 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby seaborndan on Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:05 am

any reason it never even says its loaded when i start the game anymore? Nothing happens when I press insert and it doesnt create the extra .dll's when I launch either.
seaborndan
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby 4dId4s1 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:49 am

when I press Insert nothing happens
it doesn't open anything
4dId4s1
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:53 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby Tobbeg92 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:35 pm

190940: "The timing of the player's shooting must be perfect" no longer locks the shot

Can anyone explain what this means?

Does it just raise the % to get a green release? Cause I tried activating it in a MyCareer game but I can't really see a difference.
Tobbeg92
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby hdolz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:52 pm

Tobbeg92 wrote:190940: "The timing of the player's shooting must be perfect" no longer locks the shot

Can anyone explain what this means?

Does it just raise the % to get a green release? Cause I tried activating it in a MyCareer game but I can't really see a difference.



Something shows ... I have noticed when the shots fall too short, I mean you don't fill the meter up, when you fill it up 75% or so, it automatically turns green ...

We need someone to explain it better or tell us when they are 100x100 green
hdolz
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:37 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby Tobbeg92 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:54 pm

hdolz wrote:
Tobbeg92 wrote:190940: "The timing of the player's shooting must be perfect" no longer locks the shot

Can anyone explain what this means?

Does it just raise the % to get a green release? Cause I tried activating it in a MyCareer game but I can't really see a difference.



Something shows ... I have noticed when the shots fall too short, I mean you don't fill the meter up, when you fill it up 75% or so, it automatically turns green ...

We need someone to explain it better or tell us when they are 100x100 green


Yea I played around with it In Team training and I saw that aswell.
Tobbeg92
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby hdolz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:13 pm

Tobbeg92 wrote:
hdolz wrote:
Tobbeg92 wrote:190940: "The timing of the player's shooting must be perfect" no longer locks the shot

Can anyone explain what this means?

Does it just raise the % to get a green release? Cause I tried activating it in a MyCareer game but I can't really see a difference.



Something shows ... I have noticed when the shots fall too short, I mean you don't fill the meter up, when you fill it up 75% or so, it automatically turns green ...

We need someone to explain it better or tell us when they are 100x100 green


Yea I played around with it In Team training and I saw that aswell.


But I have the impression that it does not always happen, and that there seems to be no way to always do it the same, that comes out green when you want ...
Surely someone knows exactly how it works ...
hdolz
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:37 am

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby papalucas on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:11 pm

and u can use in park?
papalucas
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby fashion79 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:57 pm

papalucas wrote:and u can use in park?

no no no
fashion79
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby papalucas on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:48 am

sure
?
papalucas
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:35 am

papalucas wrote:and u can use in park?

stop trying to modify your park ratings or at the very least do not discuss it here. You want to cheat in park , I get it, just don't
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4390
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:38 am

phpBB [video]

I'm using an older version of the tool but it should still work
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4390
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K20 Limnono Tool Update v1.05 190939 Released!

Postby hdolz on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:45 am

TGsoGood wrote:
phpBB [video]

I'm using an older version of the tool but it should still work



The same already exists, but is there a list of NBA 2K20 with all faces and their corresponding code or number?

Thank you
hdolz
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gabriel_Safo-13, imsodumb, Santicruyff, skyworthchina, Zeitoun3181 and 8 guests