[MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Classic Shorts UPDATE

Postby maumau78 on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:11 am

Image

Air Max Audacity Released!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/40qlr338 ... y.zip/file

Will replace 2k Defualt Shoes...just put files into waigua folder....global files should be dragged into shoe_global.iff

Enjoy!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods

https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Air Max Audacity Rel!

Postby oberon on Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:19 am

sfx was copyright claimed?
oberon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:47 pm

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Air Max Audacity Rel!

Postby xMiles on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:38 pm

:crazyeyes: :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
xMiles
Culture.
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Classic Shorts UPDATE

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:20 am

maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Air Max Audacity Released!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/40qlr338 ... y.zip/file

Will replace 2k Defualt Shoes...just put files into waigua folder....global files should be dragged into shoe_global.iff

Enjoy!


Do you mean by dragged, copy/paste? What about the clothing folder? Thx for these. (Y)
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3252
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Classic Shorts UPDATE

Postby [Stove] on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:32 am

maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Air Max Audacity Released!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/40qlr338 ... y.zip/file

Will replace 2k Defualt Shoes...just put files into waigua folder....global files should be dragged into shoe_global.iff

Enjoy!


Replacing the default shoes is great! However I seem to be having a problem. I definitely did something wrong.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png <--- if you look at Ja Morant's sneaker here it is not centered and I don't seem to be getting the swoosh

-I took the "clothing_resource_shoes_twokgeneric_geo.iff" file from the clothing folder and put it in my already existing clothing folder.
-I took the shoe & global folder and just threw it in my waigua folder ---> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

:oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a total noob :oops: :oops: :oops: Please help!
:cheeky: Donate to the Kitchen ---> http://www.paypal.me/StoveMods
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Air Max Audacity Rel!

Postby Sav713 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:04 am

Underrated mod here! Those shoes are basic enough to go great with all 90s and 2000s teams. Hated having to edit every single retro player. Now I can just go in and edit the superstars.
Sav713
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Classic Shorts UPDATE

Postby mickachiste on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:23 pm

[Stove] wrote:
maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Air Max Audacity Released!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/40qlr338 ... y.zip/file

Will replace 2k Defualt Shoes...just put files into waigua folder....global files should be dragged into shoe_global.iff

Enjoy!


Replacing the default shoes is great! However I seem to be having a problem. I definitely did something wrong.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png <--- if you look at Ja Morant's sneaker here it is not centered and I don't seem to be getting the swoosh

-I took the "clothing_resource_shoes_twokgeneric_geo.iff" file from the clothing folder and put it in my already existing clothing folder.
-I took the shoe & global folder and just threw it in my waigua folder ---> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

:oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a total noob :oops: :oops: :oops: Please help!


Your .geo must be in a file called full in the clothing file. What you have is exactly what happen when you don’t have the correct .geo.
mickachiste
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Classic Shorts UPDATE

Postby [Stove] on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:04 pm

mickachiste wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Air Max Audacity Released!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/40qlr338 ... y.zip/file

Will replace 2k Defualt Shoes...just put files into waigua folder....global files should be dragged into shoe_global.iff

Enjoy!


Replacing the default shoes is great! However I seem to be having a problem. I definitely did something wrong.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png <--- if you look at Ja Morant's sneaker here it is not centered and I don't seem to be getting the swoosh

-I took the "clothing_resource_shoes_twokgeneric_geo.iff" file from the clothing folder and put it in my already existing clothing folder.
-I took the shoe & global folder and just threw it in my waigua folder ---> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

:oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a total noob :oops: :oops: :oops: Please help!


Your .geo must be in a file called full in the clothing file. What you have is exactly what happen when you don’t have the correct .geo.



THAT WORKED! Thank you! :bowdown2: I knew I did something stupid that was right in front of me. :oops:
vvv
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
:cheeky: Donate to the Kitchen ---> http://www.paypal.me/StoveMods
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Air Max Audacity Rel!

Postby deionr829 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:50 am

thank you for the mods bro
deionr829
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Air Max Audacity Rel!

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:12 am

Yoo man did you ever release that update for the shorts???
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Classic Shorts UPDATE

Postby Uncle Drew on Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:02 am

[Stove] wrote:
mickachiste wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Air Max Audacity Released!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/40qlr338 ... y.zip/file

Will replace 2k Defualt Shoes...just put files into waigua folder....global files should be dragged into shoe_global.iff

Enjoy!


Replacing the default shoes is great! However I seem to be having a problem. I definitely did something wrong.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png <--- if you look at Ja Morant's sneaker here it is not centered and I don't seem to be getting the swoosh

-I took the "clothing_resource_shoes_twokgeneric_geo.iff" file from the clothing folder and put it in my already existing clothing folder.
-I took the shoe & global folder and just threw it in my waigua folder ---> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

:oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a total noob :oops: :oops: :oops: Please help!


Your .geo must be in a file called full in the clothing file. What you have is exactly what happen when you don’t have the correct .geo.



THAT WORKED! Thank you! :bowdown2: I knew I did something stupid that was right in front of me. :oops:
vvv
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png



What is a .geo??
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3252
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Classic Shorts UPDATE

Postby mickachiste on Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:39 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
mickachiste wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Air Max Audacity Released!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/40qlr338 ... y.zip/file

Will replace 2k Defualt Shoes...just put files into waigua folder....global files should be dragged into shoe_global.iff

Enjoy!


Replacing the default shoes is great! However I seem to be having a problem. I definitely did something wrong.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png <--- if you look at Ja Morant's sneaker here it is not centered and I don't seem to be getting the swoosh

-I took the "clothing_resource_shoes_twokgeneric_geo.iff" file from the clothing folder and put it in my already existing clothing folder.
-I took the shoe & global folder and just threw it in my waigua folder ---> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

:oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a total noob :oops: :oops: :oops: Please help!


Your .geo must be in a file called full in the clothing file. What you have is exactly what happen when you don’t have the correct .geo.



THAT WORKED! Thank you! :bowdown2: I knew I did something stupid that was right in front of me. :oops:
vvv
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png



What is a .geo??

The 3D file. Every shoes has these kind of file to work on blender. For example, the Kobe 1 has clothing_ressource_shoes_kobe1_geo.iff
mickachiste
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Classic Shorts UPDATE

Postby mickachiste on Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:39 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
mickachiste wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Air Max Audacity Released!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/40qlr338 ... y.zip/file

Will replace 2k Defualt Shoes...just put files into waigua folder....global files should be dragged into shoe_global.iff

Enjoy!


Replacing the default shoes is great! However I seem to be having a problem. I definitely did something wrong.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png <--- if you look at Ja Morant's sneaker here it is not centered and I don't seem to be getting the swoosh

-I took the "clothing_resource_shoes_twokgeneric_geo.iff" file from the clothing folder and put it in my already existing clothing folder.
-I took the shoe & global folder and just threw it in my waigua folder ---> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

:oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a total noob :oops: :oops: :oops: Please help!


Your .geo must be in a file called full in the clothing file. What you have is exactly what happen when you don’t have the correct .geo.



THAT WORKED! Thank you! :bowdown2: I knew I did something stupid that was right in front of me. :oops:
vvv
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png



What is a .geo??

The 3D file. Every shoes has these kind of file to work on blender. For example, the Kobe 1 has clothing_ressource_shoes_kobe1_geo.iff
mickachiste
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Air Max Audacity Rel!

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:12 pm

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:Yoo man did you ever release that update for the shorts???


Yo
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Air Max Audacity Rel!

Postby hieulocminh on Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Hey maumau, im currently using your sfx mod, i really enjoy it, thanks for it. And this swish sound right here is my fav, is this your sound or it is default ? I wonder if you mind doing a custom sound for me which every swish sound like this. Or you can just help me figure it out how to do it. Thanks alot
https://youtu.be/Fncl9CbuNdA here is the link for the vid
hieulocminh
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:45 pm

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] Air Max Audacity Rel!

Postby maumau78 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:59 am

viewtopic.php?f=151&t=109441

Anyone with NBA 2k14 can help me out????
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods

https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby maumau78 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:54 am

phpBB [video]


New Sfx and Net MOD beta.......
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods

https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby Lagoa on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:09 am

Maumau, whats Iverson u use? Can u share? :D
Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:13 am

maumau78 wrote:
phpBB [video]


New Sfx and Net MOD beta.......



Share your mod camera please it's amazing :bowdown:
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 am

How do we get that camera?
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby maumau78 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:39 am

Lagoa wrote:Maumau, whats Iverson u use? Can u share? :D

It’s yours with rdat adjustment :-)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods

https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby maumau78 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:46 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:How do we get that camera?

I will post parameters on ksmiz thread sorry as you can see I was busy :-/
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods

https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby Lagoa on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:49 am

maumau78 wrote:
Lagoa wrote:Maumau, whats Iverson u use? Can u share? :D

It’s yours with rdat adjustment :-)


Love man! can u share your rdat please? :shock:
Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby maumau78 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:29 am

Lagoa wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
Lagoa wrote:Maumau, whats Iverson u use? Can u share? :D

It’s yours with rdat adjustment :-)


Love man! can u share your rdat please? :shock:


Here you go

Image

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ege92ao4 ... on.7z/file
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods

https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2K20 Stuff] New Net and Sounds Effects MOD

Postby Lagoa on Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:42 am

Hey Maumau, look this body model:

Image

Its amazing! But i dont find anyway....
Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beefi, johnwest1985, killerbee1598, monja, MrChow137, RMJH4, StarKilla6, vincekobe and 18 guests