2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

Postby APOLO on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:06 pm

let's see ... I open the table, the cheat engine opens, I go to processes and click on nba2k20 and I can't activate the attributes, or anything, it happens to me like the boy above. I have used the cheat engine for a long time and that is why I tell you that it does not recognize any value, all the values ​​come out ... ????????????????????
APOLO

Postby APOLO on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:16 pm

Look at my captures and you'll see that I do the whole process right and no value comes out.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
APOLO

Postby APOLO on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:18 pm

APOLO

Postby APOLO on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:19 pm

APOLO

Postby KappaLambda on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Are you sure you have the right version of the table? Upload a screenshot from script.

Maybe different version of CE? I use 6.8.1. I don't know if this should cause a problem but I try to think of possibilities.
KappaLambda

Postby allenjimmerson on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:11 am

Ok so I'm brand new to modding stuff, I downloaded the file but it downloaded as a ZIP file, how do I install/use it?
allenjimmerson

Postby KappaLambda on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 pm

allenjimmerson wrote:Ok so I'm brand new to modding stuff, I downloaded the file but it downloaded as a ZIP file, how do I install/use it?

Unzip it and use the .CT file in it.
If you don't know how to use Cheat Engine, watch a YouTube tutorial. It is the same for every game
KappaLambda

Postby McMarcel on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:46 pm

A tip for anyone who uses the table to grind in my career. (Dunno if its known what Im about so say, but I didnt knew about it lol)
If you want to skip a quarter or even the complete half time cutscene, call a time out, tab out and then set the quarter clock to 0. Doing this will instantly skip the timeout + you will be in the next quarter with no cutscenes what so ever. When you are a starter you can simulate the game after the third quarter, but I think thats known. That way you can get at least a neat triple double and finish in under 10 minutes without waiting for anything.
McMarcel

Postby OsamaKnows on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:54 am

Please update there's a new update all code are ? now. Thank you.
OsamaKnows

Postby McMarcel on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:00 am

I updated the sliders. Kappa still needs to work on the shotclock and quarter timer because somehow it doesnt get to the right values when I try to do it lol. I tried to fix as much of the gameplay settings tab. Bassically everything works (I hope) besides the timers.
Maybe Kappa can send me a dm on how I need to do them or something but it just doesnt seem to work when I try it lol.
Edit: Most of the gameplay tab is broken, sorry about that!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
McMarcel

Postby KappaLambda on Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:27 am

Thanks @McMarcel. I'll check for the update when I return back home this week.

Basically what I found all these updates is the same pattern.

If you find the sliders pointer, then the difference between the new sliders pointer and the old sliders point can be applied to trade sliders and gameplay settings and everything will work.

Only timers pointer does not fit in the pattern. The timers (in my version too) do not work and show ?? until you enter a game and disable and re-enable the script. I don't know what to do to fix it but since this is a minor fix then I don't bother too.

I hope I helped you. Send me a on if you need more info on how to find it. I am a noob when it comes to CE and how to works... I just know how to find a pointer the easy way.
KappaLambda

Postby McMarcel on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:04 am

KappaLambda wrote:Thanks @McMarcel. I'll check for the update when I return back home this week.

Basically what I found all these updates is the same pattern.

If you find the sliders pointer, then the difference between the new sliders pointer and the old sliders point can be applied to trade sliders and gameplay settings and everything will work.

Only timers pointer does not fit in the pattern. The timers (in my version too) do not work and show ?? until you enter a game and disable and re-enable the script. I don't know what to do to fix it but since this is a minor fix then I don't bother too.

I hope I helped you. Send me a on if you need more info on how to find it. I am a noob when it comes to CE and how to works... I just know how to find a pointer the easy way.

If I recall correctly when I put in the new values into the script all the sliders are working, but the timer pointers show a "huge number" and a "+341" at the end. Not even "??" which is kinda weird.
Let me explain what I did.

I start the game, then cheat engine. Then I go into the CPU/USER sliders and find the value for inside shot success. After I found it, I pointer scan for this adress and get 4 base adresses and put them in the script like this
-------------------------------------------------------
I put the first base adress into the [sliders]
mov rax,["NBA2K20.exe"+059E5BB0]/
mov [sliders],rax
------------------------------------------------------
I put the the last base adress into the [trade]
mov rax,["NBA2K20.exe"+059E6708]/
mov [trade],rax
------------------------------------------------------
If I put in the second base adress into [timers] I get "??" on "Sim Quarter length" and long numbers like this "0.0000305175852872708" on quarter and shot clock.
If I put in the third base adress into [timers] I get "??" on "Sim Quarter length" and long numbers like this "4.94065645841247E-324" on quarter and shot clock.

The "??" and the numbers stay that way even when I start a game. I have no clue what I need to do haha.
I ignore the gmbadges completly.

For the settings I got into settings and find the value of the "Quarter length". After I found it, I find the pointers and get 2 base adresses
-----------------------------------------------------
I put in the first base adress into [settings]
mov rax,["NBA2K20.exe"+059E6720]/
mov [settings],rax
----------------------------------------------------
With that I fixed everything besides the timers. The next post is an updated version of my fix. In the one I posted before the settings tab was broken, now only the timers will be till I know what I need to do lol.
McMarcel

Postby McMarcel on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:06 am

Fixed all tabs and values besides timers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
McMarcel

Postby arenvi on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:52 pm

C123456789 wrote:Hey guys I'm trying to find the address for the in game rebounds , I know that for assists,dunks etc it's Exact Value and 2 Bytes to search for them, does someone know how to search for the rebounds address? Thank you in advance

how do u find these ?
arenvi

Postby steff87 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:01 am

arenvi wrote:
C123456789 wrote:Hey guys I'm trying to find the address for the in game rebounds , I know that for assists,dunks etc it's Exact Value and 2 Bytes to search for them, does someone know how to search for the rebounds address? Thank you in advance

how do u find these ?

yeah bro, how do you found which one is assist or dunk, please tell us
steff87

Postby steff87 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:01 am

arenvi wrote:

how do u find these ?

yeah bro, how do you found which one is assist or dunk, please tell us
steff87

Postby Marci87 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:05 pm

arenvi wrote:

how do u find these ?

there is no value for ingame rebounds. There are just 2 seperate values for offensive rb and deffensive rb.
Marci87

Postby jauks on Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:32 am

Marci87 wrote:
arenvi wrote:

how do u find these ?

there is no value for ingame rebounds. There are just 2 seperate values for offensive rb and deffensive rb.

Thanks for the info, was able to figure it out now
jauks

Postby arenvi on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:13 am

is there any tutorial on how to find those addresses ?
arenvi

Postby KappaLambda on Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:05 am

arenvi wrote:is there any tutorial on how to find those addresses ?

Google on how to find pointer values on Cheat Engine.
Also I updated the table but forgot to upload it. :|
I will upload it on Monday or Tuesday when I'll get back home.
KappaLambda

Postby KappaLambda on Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:12 am

Updated OP with 1.09 version!
KappaLambda

Postby McMarcel on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:26 pm

Thanks for the update! I still dont get how to get the timers to work, but I will try to understand if I see the adresses u put in I hope.

Wait we have the exact same adress?? Am I dumb or why does the quarter clock not work for me on my table? I downloaded urs and its still say "??" on both of our tables.. even after I re-enabled the sricpt in game like I used to do.
McMarcel

Postby KappaLambda on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:36 pm

McMarcel wrote:Thanks for the update! I still dont get how to get the timers to work, but I will try to understand if I see the adresses u put in I hope.

Wait we have the exact same adress?? Am I dumb or why does the quarter clock not work for me on my table? I downloaded urs and its still say "??" on both of our tables.. even after I re-enabled the sricpt in game like I used to do.

My timers seem to work fine. It just needs the "hack" for disabling and re-enabling the script when you enter a game. Maybe I am doing something wrong! Honestly, I don't know!
KappaLambda

Postby seba293d on Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:02 pm

KappaLambda wrote:2K20 Cheat Engine Table is here!!

But some things you need to know first.
  1. This CE table is just something that I personally use and just decided to share it with others.
  2. The CE table is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind!
  3. I am not responsible if you get banned from the game for using the table. You should play the game without cheating when you go online.
  4. This table is a personal project. So it includes only features that I use. I am just sharing it for all of you.
  5. I will not add any requested features. So please, do not ask about adding features. This will not happen!!!
  6. I will try and keep the table updated with new patches but I have a life too. You will get updates as soon as I find time to play the game.

EDIT 07/09/19: Uploaded first version table!
EDIT 10/09/19: Updated for patch 1.02. Also added simulation sliders.
EDIT 14/09/19: Updated for patch 1.03
EDIT 04/10/19: Updated for patch 1.05
EDIT 17/10/19: Updated for patch 1.06
EDIT 22/10/19: Updated for patch 1.07
EDIT 15/11/19: Updated for patch 1.08
EDIT 30/12/19: Updated for patch 1.09!
seba293d

Postby McMarcel on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:14 am

KappaLambda wrote:
McMarcel wrote:Thanks for the update! I still dont get how to get the timers to work, but I will try to understand if I see the adresses u put in I hope.

My timers seem to work fine. It just needs the "hack" for disabling and re-enabling the script when you enter a game. Maybe I am doing something wrong! Honestly, I don't know!

Okay, the timer work for me now as well. Im so confused tho haha.
McMarcel

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding