2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

Postby KappaLambda on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:19 am

messiking10 wrote:@KappaLambda You are a little god, but i guess you know that already...
You bring up a lot of smiles with this table... Especially to us who finish work, and want to enjoy the rest of our time by playing a game (offline) setting up any stats we want at our player. Keep up the good work! (Y)

:chug:
I am one of you. I want to play 1-2 hours without grinding stats or whatever. Just enjoy the game. And that's the reason I made the table and share it
KappaLambda

Postby KappaLambda on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:42 pm

itayzzz8 wrote:
KappaLambda wrote:
itayzzz8 wrote:
KappaLambda wrote:
itayzzz8 wrote:IDK WHAT TF IS GOING ON?!
I played 3 career games with the table and i didnt got no vc or my points ?
HELP!

Stop cheating online!!! Using the table online is not recommended and VC, points or progression may not count. Also, this may get you banned! It works and you can use it of course but on your own risk! That is also mentioned in my 1st post.

you dont understand, i didnt did it online. I didnt get nothing in mycareer. I DIDNT USE the table even ONCE in park.
the mypoints and badges + vc are 0 when i end the career! Maybe its because i sim WITH VC ? IDK MAN

Did you try without the table?

I tried, it worked
should i download from this forum again?

If you got VC and progression points without the table, then 2K probably found a way to recognize that you "force" override game values and thus blocking you. Even if you used it only for games against AI.
I don't think that re-downloading the table would make any difference. Like I said before. The table is not meant to be used online! You use it at your own risk and it may get you banned too. So, I cannot help you. Just play the game without any help. And you will have the VC and progression points you want. And you can use the table for modes that don't make any difference or you can play and don't care about VC or getting banned or whatever 2K decides to do with your player.
KappaLambda

Postby oguzhanay on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:48 pm

Guys, do NOT use this table on MyCareer, in fact, don't use ANY cheats on MyCareer, you WILL get detected at some point and regret doing it. I got banned for doing the same thing last year.
oguzhanay

Postby ioridracula on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:27 am

Hi Kappa, there's a new version of 2k20, the old table cannot be used. I've tried to find the pointer by myself, however everytime I found an address like 3pt success of player and tried to find out what access this address, the game crashed out, so I cannot find the pointer throungh cheat engine. It's pretty confusing, if you can take a few minutes to reply me, I can update your table on very first time.
ioridracula

Postby Krozan on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:15 am

Hi Kappa, if you get a chance would you mind uploading your updated table please? I appreciate the work you do for us.
Krozan

Postby KappaLambda on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:43 am

@ioridracula
You don't have to see what access the memory. CE has an option to do exactly what you want. Get pointer for address. Search YouTube tutorials and it is very easy. Then all you have to do is change the value on the script. I also created this table and 2k19 with tutorials. Lot's of guides and YouTube.

@Krozan and everybody else.
Hopefully tomorrow or this weekend maybe. It's just a 3 minute process so as soon as I find time to play the game you'll get the update.
KappaLambda

Postby Ashotep on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:28 am

KappaLambda wrote:@ioridracula
You don't have to see what access the memory. CE has an option to do exactly what you want. Get pointer for address. Search YouTube tutorials and it is very easy. Then all you have to do is change the value on the script. I also created this table and 2k19 with tutorials. Lot's of guides and YouTube.

Hopefully tomorrow or this weekend maybe. It's just a 3 minute process so as soon as I find time to play the game you'll get the update.

I've been doing exactly what you said...I just never bothered to look at the script. So I would find the pointer I needed and then go through and paste it everywhere it needed to change...huge pain in the but. :oops:
Ashotep

Postby Krozan on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:32 am

Thanks for the information about what to look at. I youtubed some tutorials and figured it out.
Krozan

Postby KappaLambda on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:57 pm

Ashotep wrote:

I've been doing exactly what you said...I just never bothered to look at the script. So I would find the pointer I needed and then go through and paste it everywhere it needed to change...huge pain in the but. :oops:

No just change the correct variable it in the script. That's why there is a script. The script takes a value then it stores it to the variable. So first line is the value, second one the assignment of the value to the variable. The deactivate and activate script. The options that use that variable will work.

EDIT: Updated first post with the new table for patch 1.06!!!!
KappaLambda

Postby userx12 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:07 pm

:bowdown: Thank you Kappa! :bowdown2:
userx12

Postby tricia15 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:57 am

Patch 1.07 is out man this is gonna be lit waiting for you to release new version. thank you kappa :bowdown2:
tricia15

Postby KappaLambda on Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:50 pm

tricia15 wrote:Patch 1.07 is out man this is gonna be lit waiting for you to release new version. thank you kappa :bowdown2:

Hopefully, you'll have the updated table in the afternoon (European time).
KappaLambda

Postby KappaLambda on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:56 pm

Check first post! Updated for patch 1.07... :chug:
KappaLambda

Postby messiking10 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:03 am

KappaLambda wrote:Check first post! Updated for patch 1.07... :chug:

Question. Is it possible to hack completed games for the player? For instance, my player has played 5 games, but i want it to show that he played over 100 games.
Is it possible? If so, what's the process to find the correct value? Do you know?
messiking10

Postby C123456789 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:43 am

Hey guys I'm trying to find the address for the in game rebounds , I know that for assists,dunks etc it's Exact Value and 2 Bytes to search for them, does someone know how to search for the rebounds address? Thank you in advance
C123456789

Postby yoshatabi on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:04 am

How do you use this?
yoshatabi

Postby tricia15 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:13 am

C123456789 wrote:Hey guys I'm trying to find the address for the in game rebounds , I know that for assists,dunks etc it's Exact Value and 2 Bytes to search for them, does someone know how to search for the rebounds address? Thank you in advance

Can you share it with us?
tricia15

Postby NoCap on Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 am

anything about takeover meter???
NoCap

Postby KappaLambda on Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:50 pm

messiking10 wrote:Question. Is it possible to hack completed games for the player? For instance, my player has played 5 games, but I want it to show that he played over 100 games.
Is it possible? If so, what's the process to find the correct value? Do you know?

I don't know. Possibly yes. If I will try to do it. No.
But then again if these values are server synced they will change again when at some point the game requests them. You can't force the server values to be changed. At least as far as I am aware of.

yoshatabi wrote:How do you use this?

Activate the script and then freeze and edit the value you want. Check YouTube videos on how Cheat Engine tables work. It is the same principle in every game.

Saeed al-Masri wrote:anything about takeover meter???

I think there is Limnono's tool for that. Don't expect it in my table though.
I think I am done with the features. I have all I want so there probably, I won't add new ones.
KappaLambda

Postby messiking10 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:36 am

KappaLambda wrote:
messiking10 wrote:Question. Is it possible to hack completed games for the player? For instance, my player has played 5 games, but I want it to show that he played over 100 games.

I don't know. Possibly yes. If I will try to do it. No.
But then again if these values are server synced they will change again when at some point the game requests them. You can't force the server values to be changed. At least as far as I am aware of.

You are probably right. Thank you for your answer. I was wondering because i'm able to find the correct address for assists, points, rebounds, etc. of my player, which are stored later on in the server, but it's impossible for me to find the correct value for the completed matches. And there is no guide or whatsoever for this certain feature for any game to be honest. That's why i asked you. But it's all good if you don't know. (Y)
messiking10

Postby a461771 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:18 pm

thank you so much :cool:
a461771

Postby 8675309 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:49 am

C123456789 wrote:Hey guys I'm trying to find the address for the in game rebounds , I know that for assists,dunks etc it's Exact Value and 2 Bytes to search for them, does someone know how to search for the rebounds address? Thank you in advance

so this is how people evolve their myteam cards instantly..

Postby messiking10 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:22 am

Same process as for other stats?!

8675309 wrote:so this is how people evolve their myteam cards instantly..

i believe it's the same as in MyCareer, yeah... but i think for evolution cards, you can't get completed games' address for the player as well...
messiking10

Postby 8675309 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:53 am

messiking10 wrote:

Same process as for other stats?!

8675309 wrote:so this is how people evolve their myteam cards instantly..

i believe it's the same as in MyCareer, yeah... but i think for evolution cards, you can't get completed games' address for the player as well...

THERES A WAY, NEW CARDS THAT DROP ARE BACK ON THE MARKET INSTANTLY EVOVLED(sorry for caps),

Postby m2e2 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:30 am

thanks, appreciate it!
m2e2

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding