NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby t-work on Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:46 am

Any chance someone can convert this cyberface from NBA 2K19 to 2K20?

Image
User avatar
t-work
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby maumau78 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:21 pm

Trevor since your converted players from 2k17 works great can you add those CF from 2k17???

[NBA 2k17]
1361 Maurice Ager
1353 Renaldo Balkman
0810 DeSagana Diop
2621 Marcus Williams

Thanks in advance
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby karga6 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:54 am

please convert Russel Westbrook CF NBA2K19 to NBA2K20 this link: https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/wYBFspF5/file.html
karga6
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:34 am

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby raven417 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:25 pm

need help converting the 2k19 Reddick before it was patched. the one on mediafire is already the new one. something wrong with the eyes..

Image
raven417
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 am

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby raven417 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:29 pm

raven417
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 am

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby trevorjpt33 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:45 am

raven417 wrote:here is the 2k19 file for Reddick. please convert. thanks. . https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxl9joeh ... 4.iff/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/a7v6otm3 ... 4.iff/file

Ah okay my bad I didn't realize I converted the newer one from 2K19. I will re-upload that conversion with this one.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby kidhybrid89 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:56 pm

Request for Corey Harris from 2k19. If not, no biggie.
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby hova- on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi, one question, sorry to disturb you with that: is it also possible to convert faces from 2k20 for 2k19? Thanks.
User avatar
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 5120
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby seaboh13 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 am

Hey man I'm totally new to the whole cyberface world. Have spent some time trying to follow your tutorials but I'm still totally lost! So much to learn.

The file I am trying to convert is Mr Stars 2k18 Coach Cyberface for Phil Jackson. If you have some time would yo be able to convert it to 2k20 please? No hassle if you can't. Thanks anyway for your great work.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pl0hcx15c008wup/%25E3%2580%2590Mr.Star-2K18%25E3%2580%2591Phil_Jackson.zip/file
User avatar
seaboh13
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby raven417 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:35 am

any update on JJ redick?
raven417
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 am

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby joyfishnba on Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello
I use 2K20 facialhair in 2K18
Can be edited and displayed
However, facialhair cannot be attached and facial expressions in the game.

How to make 2k20facialhair fit in 2k18
Or have a conversion tool
thanks
(People who continue to modify 2k18)
joyfishnba
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:36 pm

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby trevorjpt33 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:29 pm

seaboh13 wrote:Hey man I'm totally new to the whole cyberface world. Have spent some time trying to follow your tutorials but I'm still totally lost! So much to learn.

The file I am trying to convert is Mr Stars 2k18 Coach Cyberface for Phil Jackson. If you have some time would yo be able to convert it to 2k20 please? No hassle if you can't. Thanks anyway for your great work.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pl0hcx15c008wup/%25E3%2580%2590Mr.Star-2K18%25E3%2580%2591Phil_Jackson.zip/file

What part are you getting stuck on? I'm not sure what your level of experience is with Blender and modding in general but perhaps watching a few of the more general modding tutorials by others in the community will help you get up to speed.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby trevorjpt33 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:35 pm

raven417 wrote:any update on JJ redick?

I have not had a chance to get to it yet
joyfishnba wrote:Hello
I use 2K20 facialhair in 2K18
Can be edited and displayed
However, facialhair cannot be attached and facial expressions in the game.

How to make 2k20facialhair fit in 2k18
Or have a conversion tool
thanks
(People who continue to modify 2k18)

What you are describing seems to be a common thread when attempting to convert facial hair back to previous games. Same kind of thing happens when taking facial hair from 2K19 or 2K20 and trying to bring it down to 2K17 (I haven't tried to bring that same facial hair into 2K18 but imagine result is the same).

As of now, I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done to fix it. I've looked into it quite a bit but with no luck.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby maumau78 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:16 pm

trevorjpt33 wrote:
raven417 wrote:any update on JJ redick?

I have not had a chance to get to it yet
joyfishnba wrote:Hello
I use 2K20 facialhair in 2K18
Can be edited and displayed
However, facialhair cannot be attached and facial expressions in the game.

How to make 2k20facialhair fit in 2k18
Or have a conversion tool
thanks
(People who continue to modify 2k18)

What you are describing seems to be a common thread when attempting to convert facial hair back to previous games. Same kind of thing happens when taking facial hair from 2K19 or 2K20 and trying to bring it down to 2K17 (I haven't tried to bring that same facial hair into 2K18 but imagine result is the same).

As of now, I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done to fix it. I've looked into it quite a bit but with no luck.


Trevor a question: can be 2k19 facial hair converted to 2k20?

Becouse If I can convert everything but facial hair...they don't display on 2k20.....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby paosanityyy on Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:37 am

After I enter edit mode on blender, I can't export the scne file how to fix that?
paosanityyy
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:35 am

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby trevorjpt33 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:38 am

maumau78 wrote:
trevorjpt33 wrote:
joyfishnba wrote:Hello
I use 2K20 facialhair in 2K18
Can be edited and displayed
However, facialhair cannot be attached and facial expressions in the game.

How to make 2k20facialhair fit in 2k18
Or have a conversion tool
thanks
(People who continue to modify 2k18)

What you are describing seems to be a common thread when attempting to convert facial hair back to previous games. Same kind of thing happens when taking facial hair from 2K19 or 2K20 and trying to bring it down to 2K17 (I haven't tried to bring that same facial hair into 2K18 but imagine result is the same).

As of now, I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done to fix it. I've looked into it quite a bit but with no luck.


Trevor a question: can be 2k19 facial hair converted to 2k20?

Becouse If I can convert everything but facial hair...they don't display on 2k20.....

I'm afraid not. Looking at the .iff archives for the cyberfaces, instead of just having a facialhair_01_tangentspace file like in 2K19, now there is also a facialhair_01 file as well in 2K20 (you need 2 sets of files instead of 1)
paosanityyy wrote:After I enter edit mode on blender, I can't export the scne file how to fix that?

Don't try to export from Edit Mode. It's designed to be exported in Object Mode only, which is why the panel for the addon disappears when you go to Edit Mode.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby trevorjpt33 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:11 am

raven417 wrote:any update on JJ redick?

Do you also have the png1344_hair_01.iff archive from before the update? I converted his 3D body but in game his hair looks out of place because the hair model is still the newer one - I imagine the position of the hair changed from the position of the old model.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby raven417 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:23 pm

trevorjpt33 wrote:
raven417 wrote:any update on JJ redick?

Do you also have the png1344_hair_01.iff archive from before the update? I converted his 3D body but in game his hair looks out of place because the hair model is still the newer one - I imagine the position of the hair changed from the position of the old model.



here you go. https://www.mediafire.com/file/kvuojesy ... 1.iff/file
raven417
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 am

Re: NBA 2K20 CF Converter tool (official) + Full Tutorial RLSD 11-20!

Postby godzillah1 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:09 am

Could any of you guys move Anthony Mackie's CF from last year?
godzillah1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:06 am

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bucknutz2015, guleromerfarukk, ivanrmcf3, thegoodstuff420 and 14 guests