Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20 [9/13 ~ from 2K17, 2K18, 2K19 = YES]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20 [9/13 ~ from 2K17, 2K18, 2K19 = YES]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:58 pm

That time of year again. I'm waiting on the game to download right now. Share any discoveries regarding conversions here. The goal is to figure out conversions from 2K17, 2K18, and 2K19 to 2K20.

Everything looks encouraging so far. @glenski12 appears to have already gotten a successful conversion from 2K19 into 2K20 ---> https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107884&p=1979046#p1979044
Last edited by trevorjpt33 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby Kelvinchan327 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:02 pm

Not really, there are a lot of animation bug, hope you can help on this, thanks master!!!!!!
Kelvinchan327
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby trevorjpt33 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Kelvinchan327 wrote:Not really, there are a lot of animation bug, hope you can help on this, thanks master!!!!!!

Last year it was this bad before you even got the chance to check out the animations lol so things are looking a hell of a lot better
Image
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:55 pm

it tried with R4zor's Rodman, and no problem.
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

my Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:08 am

Faces from 2k19 works, but jerseys/sleeves are tearing up a bit. Probably there is need to fix it.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:09 am

zetsuboushta wrote:Faces from 2k19 works, but jerseys/sleeves are tearing up a bit. Probably there is need to fix it.

Faces texture only not pngs.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby TRIIIAD on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:17 am

I tried using a Melo CF from 2K19 and there was a weird artifact/protrusion in his arm, similar to a less bad version of that 2k18 conversion you posted. Also his eyes were stuck in place. But for the most part it seems that conversions will take a lot less effort this year for sure!
User avatar
TRIIIAD
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:26 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:25 am

Shuajota wrote:
zetsuboushta wrote:Faces from 2k19 works, but jerseys/sleeves are tearing up a bit. Probably there is need to fix it.

Faces texture only not pngs.

I put Levert png into waigua and it worked, also with Kyrie(jersey was messed up) and Paul, Randle(also messed up totally)\
Also i can confirm that jersey works too.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:26 am

I need this to be a thing! would make for some amazing projects I have in mind. Please Trevor, keep us updated with any progress you make on the front of complete cyberface conversions.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1779
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:27 am

https://i.imgur.com/57UlwSj.png

It's a bit strange, but surely better than last year.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:32 am

zetsuboushta wrote:https://i.imgur.com/57UlwSj.png

It's a bit strange, but surely better than last year.

This thing with eyes are similar for any png file, i guess.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:51 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:11 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I need this to be a thing! would make for some amazing projects I have in mind. Please Trevor, keep us updated with any progress you make on the front of complete cyberface conversions.

Exactly, I hope to convert all my euroleague faces from 2K19 :crazyeyes:
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby maumau78 on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:44 am

Image

Iverson from 2k19.....my opinion is that is only about accessories glitch....maybe I can fix this into .RDAT files.....model is just fine for me both in roster edit and ingame.... (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2659
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby trevorjpt33 on Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:13 am

Are you guys using the old mathnodes file from the 2K19 player or using a newer mathnodes from 2K20? I’ve been messing around with both
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby Lagoa on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:46 pm

Maumau, whats is Iverson ID in 2K20? xxxx005.iff not working anymore....
Sorry my Bad English
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby MrArni on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:25 pm

How do you extract files?
MrArni
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby Lagoa on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:49 pm

I can confirm!

Png file have a lot of bugs... Here, i have no face/eye animation... :(
Sorry my Bad English
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby bigh0rt on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:21 am

maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

Iverson from 2k19.....my opinion is that is only about accessories glitch....maybe I can fix this into .RDAT files.....model is just fine for me both in roster edit and ingame.... (Y)

Thought this was a Walking Dead mod for a split second.
User avatar
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:06 pm
Location: New York

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby maumau78 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:42 am

trevorjpt33 wrote:Are you guys using the old mathnodes file from the 2K19 player or using a newer mathnodes from 2K20? I’ve been messing around with both

Old 2k19 one...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2659
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby Lagoa on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:57 am

I try to update my Iverson for 2k19 with 2k20 mathnodes and not working...
Sorry my Bad English
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby Shuajota on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:07 am

I hope we find a way to do this...
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby trevorjpt33 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:11 am

Lagoa wrote:I try to update my Iverson for 2k19 with 2k20 mathnodes and not working...

Make sure that in 7-zip you copy the filename of the old mathmodes, delete it, drag in new mathnodes, paste/rename to that filename
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby rickberge on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:35 am

trevorjpt33 wrote:
Lagoa wrote:I try to update my Iverson for 2k19 with 2k20 mathnodes and not working...

Make sure that in 7-zip you copy the filename of the old mathmodes, delete it, drag in new mathnodes, paste/rename to that filename


This is my first time dealing with the "Mathnodes" can you give a more detailed step with this process? Or just tell me where to find the Mathnodes...specifically the step of "drag in the new mathnodes, paste/rename to that filename".

Thanks
rickberge
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:06 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby zondac12 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:36 am

trev, have u had any success converting 19 pngs into 20 without any errors yet? lol
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: Cyberface Conversions to NBA 2K20

Postby trevorjpt33 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:06 am

rickberge wrote:
trevorjpt33 wrote:
Lagoa wrote:I try to update my Iverson for 2k19 with 2k20 mathnodes and not working...

Make sure that in 7-zip you copy the filename of the old mathmodes, delete it, drag in new mathnodes, paste/rename to that filename


This is my first time dealing with the "Mathnodes" can you give a more detailed step with this process? Or just tell me where to find the Mathnodes...specifically the step of "drag in the new mathnodes, paste/rename to that filename".

Thanks

When I say mathnodes what I mean is the file inside a player's png.iff archive named "hihead____________.mathnnodes" that is found along with the other files such as "appearance_info.RDAT", "hihead.SCNE", "hihead___________.model", etc.

Here's a quick screencap to show you the steps:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12HaKR ... aMj18cqFJw
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: connseanery, Devilsound, hidexiii, madskillz327214, Mondragon82, raven417 and 11 guests