(RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Released - (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby Beefi on Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:38 pm

RobDavis wrote:Everyone Georgia should now be working..

Sorry but you have to re-download the roster. Had to swap an arena ID in Cheat Engine for it to work after uploading to 2KShare


Thanks man, If I can ask. Is there any way for me to make the March Madness arena not so bright? lol.
User avatar
Beefi
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 9:28 pm

Re: Released - (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby RobDavis on Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:44 am

Beefi wrote:
RobDavis wrote:Everyone Georgia should now be working..

Sorry but you have to re-download the roster. Had to swap an arena ID in Cheat Engine for it to work after uploading to 2KShare


Thanks man, If I can ask. Is there any way for me to make the March Madness arena not so bright? lol.


Uploaded another version of the March madness court. Go to my mediafire page and Download (2K20 College March Madness Tournament V1) and use that arena file (s000.iff) you can also try to turn off bloom in the settings.
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 am
Location: IL

Re: Georgia Court FIXED - (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby Vicrack06 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:48 am

The teams appear with nba kits, Do you know what's the problem?? I have clothing folder and the exe so Idk what could be happening.
User avatar
Vicrack06
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:49 pm
Location: Spain

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby RobDavis on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Found out that Arizona crowd is all black, among a few others please redownload the crowds pack if you notice all black crowds. Its been updated.

I also added a pack to remove overlays during gameplay. If you hate the overlays popping up on the custom scoreboards drop these files into your modded folder.
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 am
Location: IL

Re: RobDavis Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby Kenny4118 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:50 am

darriss2K20 wrote:I'm going to be working on the real roster if there are any cap makers that would like to help let me know. Feel free to drop a message in the thread, you can contact me on twitter @Darris15k_


How is this coming along? I should have checked to see if anyone else is working on a real college roster before I started my own a few days ago. If you need any help, let me know maybe I have something completed that you have not got to already. So far if I can recall them all correctly, I have: Duke, UConn, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Maryland, Indiana, Purdue and Wisconsin done. I have not uploaded to the server any of it yet, but if you would like to look at my work so far, let me know and I will upload.

I am trying hard to get the likenesses of each player as close as possible through the general game edits, but I am also trying to make the contracts show each players eligibility remaining. Really trying to get their equipment right. I have had some issues with getting numbers right due to retired numbers from the NBA team that I am replacing. Also, I probably go overboard with the badges and ratings. But all can be corrected faster than redoing yourself.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:20 am

Dom2K has made a video on his YT channel about your college mod, congrats :wink:
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

my Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2431
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am
Location: France

Re: RobDavis Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby darriss2K20 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:05 am

Kenny4118 wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:I'm going to be working on the real roster if there are any cap makers that would like to help let me know. Feel free to drop a message in the thread, you can contact me on twitter @Darris15k_


How is this coming along? I should have checked to see if anyone else is working on a real college roster before I started my own a few days ago. If you need any help, let me know maybe I have something completed that you have not got to already. So far if I can recall them all correctly, I have: Duke, UConn, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Maryland, Indiana, Purdue and Wisconsin done. I have not uploaded to the server any of it yet, but if you would like to look at my work so far, let me know and I will upload.

I am trying hard to get the likenesses of each player as close as possible through the general game edits, but I am also trying to make the contracts show each players eligibility remaining. Really trying to get their equipment right. I have had some issues with getting numbers right due to retired numbers from the NBA team that I am replacing. Also, I probably go overboard with the badges and ratings. But all can be corrected faster than redoing yourself.



YOU MOST DEFINITELY CAN HELP OUT BRO. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HELP. AND YES IF YOU COULD DM ME ON TWITTER @DARRIS15K_ WE CAN TALK WAY MORE. AND I GOT CYBERFACES FOR A COUPLE AND MORE OTW!!!!
darriss2K20
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 am

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby Kenny4118 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:56 am

A little update: So I have been grinding hard on this, I have uploaded my current progress, searchable under "College", user name: Kennydescombes4118 (I think).

Currently I have 28 teams. By no means a finished product. I roughly adjust ratings to reflect starters and rotational ranks. My main focus is getting the players and teams filled with at least 13 players. Teams should all have matching shoes, accurate names, sizes, contracts should reflect years left. Redshirts are suspended and have an extra year on contracts, the players likenesses are my best attempt at either matching them up with a player already in the game, or created. I have also tried to keep equipment accurate to the photos I can find. There are some bodies that I do not have the ability to make smaller. I am planning on continuing as I am before going back to adjust tendencies, hot/cold spots, ratings, and coaching preferences.

Current teams: Duke, UCONN, Clemson, Florida, Villanova, Arizona, Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan, Virginia, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Ohio State, Michigan State, Oregon, Xavier, Georgia, Butler, Washington, Gonzaga, Purdue, Texas Tech, Indiana, Iowa, LSU, Maryland, Memphis, and Seton Hall.

My shortlist of which teams to do next: Louisville, Baylor, Auburn, Tennessee, VCU, Minnesota, Northwestern, Illinois, Nebraska, Rutgers and Penn State.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby RobDavis on Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Bro you going crazy lol. I'm upgrading the crowds and arena art based on the spreadsheet you guys have. Here is the list of teams in the game. Whatever teams u guys finish thats on this list ill merge them with my newest roster and upload that new roster.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12yB ... sp=sharing
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 am
Location: IL

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:48 pm

this should be good
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4687
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby Kenny4118 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:08 pm

RobDavis wrote:Bro you going crazy lol. I'm upgrading the crowds and arena art based on the spreadsheet you guys have. Here is the list of teams in the game. Whatever teams u guys finish thats on this list ill merge them with my newest roster and upload that new roster.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12yB ... sp=sharing



To tell you the truth, I don't even like the NBA a bit. Well, I am ok with the Pacers, but that is because they actually did something I like in trading for Oladipo. But they often piss me off by not going after OG Anunoby when available, as well as taking a flier on Thomas Bryant and Yogi Ferrell in the second rounds of the years they came out. All are playing nice roles from what I hear. But other than, I much rather watch a terrible college game than a good NBA matchup.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby mithrxs on Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Hey man! Hope you don't mind, but I make some slight little fixes to your Tennessee jerseys... because GBO.
Haven't touched the font tweak, and to be honest I dont really know what I am doing just yet with jerseys.
Image
Image
Image
mithrxs
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 am

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby Kenny4118 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:20 pm

Mithrxs, Not sure what you changed on the jersey, not my part. However, was this the only two teams you played with? If you looked at the other teams, did you think the likenesses were adequately similar? I only have a couple of players added to Tennessee so far, they are on the horizon to be done...likely this weekend.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby RobDavis on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:48 am

Mithrxs feel free to mess with the Jerseys, however if you make them through the 2k editor in mylegaue it will default your arena back to the original i believe. It will also mess with accessory colors on your jersey. You would have to change the jerseys in photoshop and upload them into the archive for everything to stay the same because all the changes are done to the roster file. Kenny I'll download your roster on Sunday and start to move your players over to my newest roster, I'll make a preview video and share it here.
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 am
Location: IL

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby Kenny4118 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:26 am

RobDavis wrote:Mithrxs feel free to mess with the Jerseys, however if you make them through the 2k editor in mylegaue it will default your arena back to the original i believe. It will also mess with accessory colors on your jersey. You would have to change the jerseys in photoshop and upload them into the archive for everything to stay the same because all the changes are done to the roster file. Kenny I'll download your roster on Sunday and start to move your players over to my newest roster, I'll make a preview video and share it here.



I downloaded your roster originally, so that I could at least have the college name listed rather than trying to remember which NBA team was actually which college team. So it may be as simple as downloading my roster...at least that is what I was hoping for by doing so.
Kenny4118
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby mithrxs on Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:57 am

Kenny4118 wrote:Mithrxs, Not sure what you changed on the jersey, not my part. However, was this the only two teams you played with? If you looked at the other teams, did you think the likenesses were adequately similar? I only have a couple of players added to Tennessee so far, they are on the horizon to be done...likely this weekend.

Oh yeah :/ forgot to say. All I did was switch the numbers to the actual number font they use IRL, then I just repositioned the logos. Very minor changes.
Also yes, I did look at a bunch of the other teams, I will probably get around to doing some minor fixes to those too. As long as Rob says its ok lol. Im from the Madden 20 college mod team so I have some assets from that I can use.
Last edited by mithrxs on Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
mithrxs
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 am

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby mithrxs on Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:59 am

RobDavis wrote:Mithrxs feel free to mess with the Jerseys, however if you make them through the 2k editor in mylegaue it will default your arena back to the original i believe. It will also mess with accessory colors on your jersey. You would have to change the jerseys in photoshop and upload them into the archive for everything to stay the same because all the changes are done to the roster file. Kenny I'll download your roster on Sunday and start to move your players over to my newest roster, I'll make a preview video and share it here.

I changed the stuff through the .iff files, so I should be good right?
mithrxs
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 am

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby mithrxs on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Hey buddy. Decided to add the vintagy uniforms we like to wear a lot, seems like those are starting to become our go to home unis.
Just a question, how would I go about moving the front number up?
Heres what I have so far.
Image
mithrxs
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 am

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby RobDavis on Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Not really sure I thinks its the tweak file that associated with the uniform. I used the same tweak file for all my jersey so the number placement is all the same. Are you using my roster because the accessory colors arent right also the arenas arent right. If you arent thats ok, just wasnt sure if you were thought you were.

mithrxs wrote:Hey buddy. Decided to add the vintagy uniforms we like to wear a lot, seems like those are starting to become our go to home unis.
Just a question, how would I go about moving the front number up?
Heres what I have so far.
[ Image ]
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 am
Location: IL

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby mithrxs on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:21 am

RobDavis wrote:Not really sure I thinks its the tweak file that associated with the uniform. I used the same tweak file for all my jersey so the number placement is all the same. Are you using my roster because the accessory colors arent right also the arenas arent right. If you arent thats ok, just wasnt sure if you were thought you were.

mithrxs wrote:Hey buddy. Decided to add the vintagy uniforms we like to wear a lot, seems like those are starting to become our go to home unis.
Just a question, how would I go about moving the front number up?
Heres what I have so far.
[ Image ]

Im using your roster file, but I did go in with CE and changed some stuff. Also created a new floor texture with our checkerboard. Do you know of anyway to move numbers up? Is it in CE somewhere?
mithrxs
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 am

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby DaPrazident5B on Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:33 pm

Unbelievable work!!!!

We have tested your roster with friends.
Amazing Arenas, crowds, jerseys, so accurate and exhaustive!!!!

Did you plan to update the roster with actual team squads?
At least major prospects, even without faces

Thanks again.
DaPrazident5B
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby RobDavis on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:34 am

DaPrazident5B wrote:Unbelievable work!!!!

We have tested your roster with friends.
Amazing Arenas, crowds, jerseys, so accurate and exhaustive!!!!

Did you plan to update the roster with actual team squads?
At least major prospects, even without faces

Thanks again.


Someone is working on a roster, once they are done with the players ill release another roster with those players
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 am
Location: IL

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby DaPrazident5B on Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:05 am

Great news!!!!!
DaPrazident5B
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:55 am

Rob, I have been compiling and creating fictional faces. Hopefully I can upload a large pack soon enough
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4687
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Postby RobDavis on Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:36 am

TGsoGood wrote:Rob, I have been compiling and creating fictional faces. Hopefully I can upload a large pack soon enough


When you do ill add them to the roster
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 am
Location: IL

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: deionr829, fatdog and 13 guests