Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:22 am

En1gmaV01D wrote:Thanks for ur time but it still not working with 2.8

@En1gmaV01D I just tested in 2.8 with hair and then facial hair from 2K20 and it worked. It should be working. Can you try re-installing it and let me know if it works?
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:31 am

I ask my question here because I do not find an answer how to put the banner to the players :?
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby voidjointx on Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:27 pm

trevorjpt33 wrote:
En1gmaV01D wrote:Thanks for ur time but it still not working with 2.8

@En1gmaV01D I just tested in 2.8 with hair and then facial hair from 2K20 and it worked. It should be working. Can you try re-installing it and let me know if it works?

Oh WOW i forgot to install the new one... it's working perfect now thank you so much
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

voidjointx
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby mithrxs on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:00 am

Not working for me... it at least is exporting some of it correctly, but not all of it.
UPDATE: Also doing this on Blender 1.79 with the fix that Trevor posted.

This is the hair model that I am trying to save...
Image

This is the hair model it is saving, it is now merging it with the original.
Image
mithrxs
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:00 am

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby cujomatty on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:30 am

I'm struggling. Hair and faces work good.When I import a scoreboard it only partially imports. The studio arena desk loads but won't export properly. It just exports the file with no changes applied. Ive tried in 2.7new script and 2.8 new script and neither work.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:19 pm

mithrxs wrote:Not working for me... it at least is exporting some of it correctly, but not all of it.
UPDATE: Also doing this on Blender 1.79 with the fix that Trevor posted.

This is the hair model that I am trying to save...
[ Image ]

This is the hair model it is saving, it is now merging it with the original.
[ Image ]

Hey, thank you for providing all these details and informing me of this issue. Sorry I am just now getting to it I have been really busy.

I think the best way for me to get it figured out will be by recreating the issue myself and exploring it further - if you are able to send me the files where this is happening, that would save me the time of trying to recreate the issue.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:21 pm

cujomatty wrote:I'm struggling. Hair and faces work good.When I import a scoreboard it only partially imports. The studio arena desk loads but won't export properly. It just exports the file with no changes applied. Ive tried in 2.7new script and 2.8 new script and neither work.

Sorry about the issues your experiencing. Thanks for the heads up. I will look into how the addon handles scoreboards. It very well may be the same type of thing that was causing hair to fail to export changes prior to my latest fix.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby cujomatty on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:28 am

trevorjpt33 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:I'm struggling. Hair and faces work good.When I import a scoreboard it only partially imports. The studio arena desk loads but won't export properly. It just exports the file with no changes applied. Ive tried in 2.7new script and 2.8 new script and neither work.

Sorry about the issues your experiencing. Thanks for the heads up. I will look into how the addon handles scoreboards. It very well may be the same type of thing that was causing hair to fail to export changes prior to my latest fix.


Thanks I appreciate it.

Here is the download for the studio show file that can’t export properly. This is the mod I’m desperately trying to make. Last year we could make authentic studio shows for networks but I cant get it to export properly. It imports in to blender fine but when you export nothing is changed. I tested by raising the desk Ernie, Shaq and Kenny sit at but it doesn’t change. It exports the file to a save location I choose but it’s just the original.
Download Studios: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRPx3 ... rCNibFEkrN
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:26 am

cujomatty wrote:
trevorjpt33 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:I'm struggling. Hair and faces work good.When I import a scoreboard it only partially imports. The studio arena desk loads but won't export properly. It just exports the file with no changes applied. Ive tried in 2.7new script and 2.8 new script and neither work.

Sorry about the issues your experiencing. Thanks for the heads up. I will look into how the addon handles scoreboards. It very well may be the same type of thing that was causing hair to fail to export changes prior to my latest fix.


Thanks I appreciate it.

Here is the download for the studio show file that can’t export properly. This is the mod I’m desperately trying to make. Last year we could make authentic studio shows for networks but I cant get it to export properly. It imports in to blender fine but when you export nothing is changed. I tested by raising the desk Ernie, Shaq and Kenny sit at but it doesn’t change. It exports the file to a save location I choose but it’s just the original.
Download Studios: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRPx3 ... rCNibFEkrN

The link you shared here appears to be broken can you try again?
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby cujomatty on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:03 am

Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:21 pm

cujomatty wrote:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRPx3faCOMtXZLHrN9GGeyrCNibFEkrN

Hopefully this works

Thanks. I was able to recreate the issue you were referring to and I believe I have spotted a particular aspect of the exporting process that is omitted when exporting a studio. Looking into it further.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby cujomatty on Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:48 pm

trevorjpt33 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRPx3faCOMtXZLHrN9GGeyrCNibFEkrN

Hopefully this works

Thanks. I was able to recreate the issue you were referring to and I believe I have spotted a particular aspect of the exporting process that is omitted when exporting a studio. Looking into it further.


Sweet!!!

Thanks so much
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:36 am

Trevor, thanks for your hard work but the plugin is not working for me on 2.79 for hairs.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4079
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby voidjointx on Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 pm

Trevor can you update it to 2.81?
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

voidjointx
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Shuajota wrote:Trevor, thanks for your hard work but the plugin is not working for me on 2.79 for hairs.

Have you tried the version from this post? viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107838&start=25#p1987515
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Thanks again Trevor. I just upgraded to blender 2.8 last night and this was helpful
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5252
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby mjk2000 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:47 am

trevorjpt33 wrote:The update to the newest version (Blender 2.8) appears to be a pretty big one with lots of new features. Among these features is the ability to do what previously required the MultiEdit plugin - altering multiple objects in Edit Mode and Sculpt Mode at the same time (like all of the model LODs or the hair + headshape) - to name one.

The downside is that addons need to be updated to work in Blender 2.8. I was just curious how many of you intend to update your Blender version soon, and if it's really a big deal to anyone. Asking because if there is interest I can update our current Importer-Exporter script to work in Blender 2.8. I'll just wait until release day to confirm that the file formats haven't changed and that it'd be worth the while.

***** Download latest Blender Importer-Exporter script: Blender Importer-Exporter Script ******


Hi Trevor. Your plugin works for me (blender 2.82) perfectly when it comes to body shaping. But I have a problem importing and exporting hair and facialhair files. When importing hair and facialhair, a red error appears like in the picture https://imgur.com/a/7OPnPCJ
I can edit in sculpt mode, but I can't export them. Could you help me solve this problem?
User avatar
mjk2000
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 2:33 am

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:33 am

mjk2000 wrote:
trevorjpt33 wrote:The update to the newest version (Blender 2.8) appears to be a pretty big one with lots of new features. Among these features is the ability to do what previously required the MultiEdit plugin - altering multiple objects in Edit Mode and Sculpt Mode at the same time (like all of the model LODs or the hair + headshape) - to name one.

The downside is that addons need to be updated to work in Blender 2.8. I was just curious how many of you intend to update your Blender version soon, and if it's really a big deal to anyone. Asking because if there is interest I can update our current Importer-Exporter script to work in Blender 2.8. I'll just wait until release day to confirm that the file formats haven't changed and that it'd be worth the while.

***** Download latest Blender Importer-Exporter script: Blender Importer-Exporter Script ******


Hi Trevor. Your plugin works for me (blender 2.82) perfectly when it comes to body shaping. But I have a problem importing and exporting hair and facialhair files. When importing hair and facialhair, a red error appears like in the picture https://imgur.com/a/7OPnPCJ
I can edit in sculpt mode, but I can't export them. Could you help me solve this problem?

Yes I will look into it.
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:11 pm

Any chance you could upgrade 2k16 script for blender 2.82 ? :oops:
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:41 am

sticky-fingers wrote:Any chance you could upgrade 2k16 script for blender 2.82 ? :oops:

Funny you ask that, because I just had another request to do so and just started working on it today. I'm going to try to put out a single addon that supports all games 2K16 and after!
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:32 am

Thanx Trevor, again (Y) you already made a lot for the modding (Y)
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:09 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:Thanx Trevor, again (Y) you already made a lot for the modding (Y)

No problem!

This is what it will look like (in Blender 2.82, at least). Everything will look same as before except at the top of the panel there is now a choice to click either "2K16" or "2K17+" model. Defaults to "2K17+"

Image
User avatar
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Location: Kansas City, United States

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby bongo88 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Hey Trevor,

the 2k16 scoreboard.iff never did open in blender with the old plugin. just letting you know if you could double check that 2k16 newscorebug.iff to see if your updated plugin would open it in blender.
have a good day.
bongo88
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:08 pm

trevorjpt33 wrote:No problem!

This is what it will look like (in Blender 2.82, at least). Everything will look same as before except at the top of the panel there is now a choice to click either "2K16" or "2K17+" model. Defaults to "2K17+"

[ Image ]

Looks goods (Y)

bongo88 wrote:Hey Trevor,

the 2k16 scoreboard.iff never did open in blender with the old plugin. just letting you know if you could double check that 2k16 newscorebug.iff to see if your updated plugin would open it in blender.
have a good day.

I already asked Trevor months ago but it isnt a script issue.
Modding 2K16 Scoreboard seems a dead end street :cry:
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby MaKaaj on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:08 am

Guys I can't install the plugin, can someone help me? The program does not recognize the add-on.
User avatar
MaKaaj
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am
Location: Brazil

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kng2388, NowuMc, PillowSlice, Ron2wavy and 29 guests