Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Blender Imp-Exp Script v0.97 [11/3 ~ Bug *Hopefully* Fixed]

Postby trevorjpt33 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:22 am

En1gmaV01D wrote:Thanks for ur time but it still not working with 2.8

@En1gmaV01D I just tested in 2.8 with hair and then facial hair from 2K20 and it worked. It should be working. Can you try re-installing it and let me know if it works?
trevorjpt33

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:31 am

I ask my question here because I do not find an answer how to put the banner to the players :?
KBMAMBA24

Postby En1gmaV01D on Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:27 pm

trevorjpt33 wrote:
En1gmaV01D wrote:Thanks for ur time but it still not working with 2.8

@En1gmaV01D I just tested in 2.8 with hair and then facial hair from 2K20 and it worked. It should be working. Can you try re-installing it and let me know if it works?

Oh WOW i forgot to install the new one... it's working perfect now thank you so much
Donations Are Appreciated

En1gmaV01D

Postby mithrxs on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:00 am

Not working for me... it at least is exporting some of it correctly, but not all of it.
UPDATE: Also doing this on Blender 1.79 with the fix that Trevor posted.

This is the hair model that I am trying to save...

This is the hair model it is saving, it is now merging it with the original.
mithrxs

Postby cujomatty on Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:30 pm

I'm struggling. Hair and faces work good.When I import a scoreboard it only partially imports. The studio arena desk loads but won't export properly. It just exports the file with no changes applied. Ive tried in 2.7new script and 2.8 new script and neither work.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby trevorjpt33 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:19 pm

mithrxs wrote:Not working for me... it at least is exporting some of it correctly, but not all of it.
UPDATE: Also doing this on Blender 1.79 with the fix that Trevor posted.

This is the hair model that I am trying to save...
[ Image ]

This is the hair model it is saving, it is now merging it with the original.
[ Image ]

Hey, thank you for providing all these details and informing me of this issue. Sorry I am just now getting to it I have been really busy.

I think the best way for me to get it figured out will be by recreating the issue myself and exploring it further - if you are able to send me the files where this is happening, that would save me the time of trying to recreate the issue.
trevorjpt33

Postby trevorjpt33 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:21 pm

cujomatty wrote:I'm struggling. Hair and faces work good.When I import a scoreboard it only partially imports. The studio arena desk loads but won't export properly. It just exports the file with no changes applied. Ive tried in 2.7new script and 2.8 new script and neither work.

Sorry about the issues your experiencing. Thanks for the heads up. I will look into how the addon handles scoreboards. It very well may be the same type of thing that was causing hair to fail to export changes prior to my latest fix.
trevorjpt33

Postby cujomatty on Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:28 am

trevorjpt33 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:I'm struggling. Hair and faces work good.When I import a scoreboard it only partially imports. The studio arena desk loads but won't export properly. It just exports the file with no changes applied. Ive tried in 2.7new script and 2.8 new script and neither work.

Sorry about the issues your experiencing. Thanks for the heads up. I will look into how the addon handles scoreboards. It very well may be the same type of thing that was causing hair to fail to export changes prior to my latest fix.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Here is the download for the studio show file that can’t export properly. This is the mod I’m desperately trying to make. Last year we could make authentic studio shows for networks but I cant get it to export properly. It imports in to blender fine but when you export nothing is changed. I tested by raising the desk Ernie, Shaq and Kenny sit at but it doesn’t change. It exports the file to a save location I choose but it’s just the original.
Download Studios: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRPx3 ... rCNibFEkrN
cujomatty

Postby trevorjpt33 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:26 am

cujomatty wrote:
trevorjpt33 wrote:

Thanks I appreciate it.

Here is the download for the studio show file that can’t export properly. This is the mod I’m desperately trying to make. Last year we could make authentic studio shows for networks but I cant get it to export properly. It imports in to blender fine but when you export nothing is changed. I tested by raising the desk Ernie, Shaq and Kenny sit at but it doesn’t change. It exports the file to a save location I choose but it’s just the original.
Download Studios: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRPx3 ... rCNibFEkrN

The link you shared here appears to be broken can you try again?
trevorjpt33

Postby cujomatty on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:03 am

cujomatty

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding