Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Scoreboards |Rockets & Nuggets Breakboards Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T |

Postby rtomb_03 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:03 am

MSG Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template

UPDATE: improved tv screen and floor

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/t038x1w7 ... G.iff/file
Last edited by rtomb_03 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Re: Scoreboards |Rockets & Nuggets Breakboards Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T |

Postby natkra90 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:16 am

rtomb_03 wrote:MSG Network Sudio..

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c3skw8s2 ... G.iff/file

These are sick! :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud:
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:39 am

In working on adding these to the All-In-One Retro Mod, it looks like some transition wipes are still needed.

I threw these together to hold us over until something better comes along.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tytvwpuk ... es.7z/file

Also, attached is the high resolution yes logo I created if someone wants to use it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

natkra90

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:07 am

Thanks to everyone. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: This is exactly what I envisioned why I created this thread, everyone collaborating, contributing and sharing what they to enhance our 2k experience together. :D
ernel2014

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:28 am

Santicruyff wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:[ Image ]

Do you think you could convert this scoreboard that Bongo made from Foxsport for 2K18 with the built-in watermark it has? It would be greatly appreciated :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
viewtopic.php?f=236&t=106949&p=1972896&hilit=ESPN+WATERMARK#p1972896 here in this link you can find the scoreboard at the end of the post

I must correct what I said in my previous comment, this scoreboard was made by Looyh but Bongo updated it including the built-in watermark. I don't know if the watermark can be done separately or included with the scoreboard, but having it would be great, in any way. I also take the opportunity to consult something, the Portland scoreboard in the last version you did was incredible, but from the first version you did to this one, I noticed that its size changed and it did not seem as real in that as if it were the first version. Is it very difficult to change its size? I ask it in case I could do it myself, but in that case, could you see the option of keeping what you already did, correcting the scoreboard to the size of the first version that seems to be more real? Thank you and congratulations for such an incredible job.

Bro as long as you re-post the correction back on the thread and share with everyone I'm cool with you making improvements. I made most of these scoreboards to serve as a base.
ernel2014

Postby Santicruyff on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:49 am

ernel2014 wrote:Bro as long as you re-post the correction back on the thread and share with everyone I'm cool with you making improvements. I made most of these scoreboards to serve as a base.

Yes sir, I would share them here for everyone, the problem is that I am very lost in Blender and I am having a hard time understanding it. If resizing the scoreboard depends on Blender, I don't know if I can do it. As for the foxsport watermark being included in the scoreboard I have the same problem. Thank you for responding and I will share any progress or help with what is being done here, have no doubt.
Donations/Support: Paypal
Santicruyff

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:53 am

Yes you have to use blender to resize. I will shrink it hopefully soon.
ernel2014

Postby DJShemmy on Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:49 am

I just rebranded a team in myleague how do i se my custom scoreboard for that team?
DJShemmy

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:00 am

DJShemmy wrote:I just rebranded a team in myleague how do i se my custom scoreboard for that team?

Did you make a scoreboard?
ernel2014

Postby DJShemmy on Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:04 am

ernel2014 wrote:
DJShemmy wrote:I just rebranded a team in myleague how do i se my custom scoreboard for that team?

Did you make a scoreboard?

No i downloaded the remebering kobe espn scoreboard it worked before i rebranded but noe it doesn't.
DJShemmy

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:57 pm

post the scoreboard so I can take a look. Did you use blender for anything? or change anything in the scne file?
ernel2014

Postby wdnmdqz on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:34 pm

https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/1864Could you use this texture,please?Or just convent it into 2k20.Thanks in advance. (Y)
wdnmdqz

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:41 pm

I've already done that scoreboard. The 2k18 was converted but the home and away team colors dont work bc its 2k18
So I recreated it for 2k20 but the size is a little off. They are both in this thread
ernel2014

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:51 pm

Really nice stuff man (Y)
Rimbaud82

Postby wdnmdqz on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:07 pm

ernel2014 wrote:I've already done that scoreboard. The 2k18 was converted but the home and away team colors dont work bc its 2k18
So I recreated it for 2k20 but the size is a little off. They are both in this thread

I mean that maybe you can improve the numbers,foul,colors even animation if possible.
I really like NBC northwest so i hope that it can be real as much as possible.Thanks for the works and hope that you can have more masterpieces. :applaud:
wdnmdqz

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:04 am

wdnmdqz wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:I've already done that scoreboard. The 2k18 was converted but the home and away team colors dont work bc its 2k18

I mean that maybe you can improve the numbers,foul,colors even animation if possible.
I really like NBC northwest so i hope that it can be real as much as possible.Thanks for the works and hope that you can have more masterpieces. :applaud:

I will try but I still learning. The animations are something I'm still trying to learn but help is limited. Those things weren't covered in any videos, so for me its all trial and error. We can do it together if you like.
ernel2014

Postby rtomb_03 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:50 am

AT&T Rocky Mountain (VivintSmartHomeArena) Utah Jazz

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/05muz7hj ... Z.iff/file
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby wdnmdqz on Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:56 am

ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:

I will try but I still learning. The animations are something I'm still trying to learn but help is limited. Those things weren't covered in any videos, so for me its all trial and error. We can do it together if you like.

I have no idea with blender and what i can do is just to edit the dds.Maybe you can make a video to show how to make a scoreboard or a breakboard.By the way,for some reasons,my time is very limited,but i'd like to give a try.
wdnmdqz

Postby zondac12 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:27 am

rtomb, i am loving your studios, amazing job bro. :applaud:
zondac12

Postby natkra90 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:58 am

rtomb_03 wrote:AT&T Rocky Mountain (VivintSmartHomeArena) Utah Jazz

[ Image ]

I love what you did with the tv screen.

Very clever. :applaud: :applaud:

natkra90

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:53 am

wdnmdqz wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:

I have no idea with blender and what i can do is just to edit the dds.Maybe you can make a video to show how to make a scoreboard or a breakboard.By the way,for some reasons,my time is very limited,but i'd like to give a try.

Bongo88 already made videos for blender, just watch those. The breakboard uses the same concept.
ernel2014

Postby monja on Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:02 am

Great job everyone!! Really love all the collaboration going on! With that said I've been working on a ESPN 2010 scoreboard texture lately and have tried to finish it on my own but, have lost the urge since blender 2.82 cant import the scoreboard files for me. Anyone who wants to finish this is free to use textures attached.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/60v3y8qo ... s.rar/file
Consider supporting my work by donating here:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/mnjpata ... le.x=en_US
monja

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:11 am

rtomb_03 wrote:AT&T Rocky Mountain (VivintSmartHomeArena) Utah Jazz

[ Image ]

rtomb great work brother :applaud: These are fire :fire: :fire: :fire:
ernel2014

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:19 am

MSG breakboard has been complete. I did two versions of this breakboard. The first is just a solid team color across and the second has the alternate team color attached just like in real life which was hard as heck to do. If the size is off by any chance you can resize of modify the breakboard under the condition that you will repost it back here for everyone to use. I know Blender is hard but I feel anyone can learn it, I'm in the process myself of reverse structuring looyhs FOX from 2k18 to 2k20 with the watermark but the vertices in Blender have to be split then reattach to avoid errors when exporting the texture. Just a learning curve I guess. Will keep everyone posted.

MSG 1 Color:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zn9ad8fj ... e.iff/file

MSG 2 Colors:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kauem8v1 ... d.iff/file
ernel2014

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:33 am

monja wrote:Great job everyone!! Really love all the collaboration going on! With that said I've been working on a ESPN 2010 scoreboard texture lately and have tried to finish it on my own but, have lost the urge since blender 2.82 cant import the scoreboard files for me. Anyone who wants to finish this is free to use textures attached.

[ Image ]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/60v3y8qo ... s.rar/file

Monja, where are the files like snce, etc. Can you upload the zip that contains all of the files. I need those to edit the timeouts placement in Blender.
ernel2014

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding