Triple P's Bodytype Realism Mod - Russ released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Triple P's Bodytype Realism Mod - Russ released

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:28 am

Yeah i can make lonzo and i'll make kyrie too not sure how soon since i have tons of prospects planned too, lots of work to be done in the coming days
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:13 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Yeah i can make lonzo and i'll make kyrie too not sure how soon since i have tons of prospects planned too, lots of work to be done in the coming days

excited for this set of mods to continue! hopefully you don't have too much on your plate, especially with venturing to creating 2K22 CFs also (saw your Luka 2K22 CF --- great stuff as always!)
emongnome

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:56 pm

emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:Yeah i can make lonzo and i'll make kyrie too not sure how soon since i have tons of prospects planned too, lots of work to be done in the coming days

excited for this set of mods to continue! hopefully you don't have too much on your plate, especially with venturing to creating 2K22 CFs also (saw your Luka 2K22 CF --- great stuff as always!)

i do have a lot on my plate lol unfortunately between the 3 threads this one has the lowest priority, however if you see any CF i make for 2k22 and would like it here, lemme know and i'll convert it
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:08 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

i do have a lot on my plate lol unfortunately between the 3 threads this one has the lowest priority, however if you see any CF i make for 2k22 and would like it here, lemme know and i'll convert it

Oh, no doubt!

Your prospects thread for 2K20 (and 2K22 now) is the most followed and has the most requests, so it makes sense to continue prioritizing updates for that :100: from that end, definitely would like to see edits you make for your 2021 Draft Class CFs, even edits from your 2020 Draft Class CFs -- that's been your main niche for the past 2 years or so, and that's where you shine most, IMO :fire:

That's why I was really excited about this thread, too.. you were branching out to this great idea, "bodytype realism" for players on the official NBA Roster.. though it'd be a loss that this thread won't be prioritized, it's all good man! The community supports you, with whatever endeavor :100:

If you've mastered conversions, would really appreciate if your 2K22 Work has 2K20 counterparts, as well (Y) many thanks, as always!!
emongnome

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:56 am

emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

Oh, no doubt!

Your prospects thread for 2K20 (and 2K22 now) is the most followed and has the most requests, so it makes sense to continue prioritizing updates for that :100: from that end, definitely would like to see edits you make for your 2021 Draft Class CFs, even edits from your 2020 Draft Class CFs -- that's been your main niche for the past 2 years or so, and that's where you shine most, IMO :fire:

That's why I was really excited about this thread, too.. you were branching out to this great idea, "bodytype realism" for players on the official NBA Roster.. though it'd be a loss that this thread won't be prioritized, it's all good man! The community supports you, with whatever endeavor :100:

If you've mastered conversions, would really appreciate if your 2K22 Work has 2K20 counterparts, as well (Y) many thanks, as always!!

I feel ya, i wish i could prioritize everything but as i'm honing my skills the whole process of making a cf is getting longer and longer. I haven't yet learned the conversions but i'm planning to do it tomorrow. About to release Anthony Edwards for 2k22 peep the thread, i'll try to convert him for 2k20 these days too.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:31 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

Oh, no doubt!

I feel ya, i wish i could prioritize everything but as i'm honing my skills the whole process of making a cf is getting longer and longer. I haven't yet learned the conversions but i'm planning to do it tomorrow. About to release Anthony Edwards for 2k22 peep the thread, i'll try to convert him for 2k20 these days too.

peeped it, BEST Ant Man out, definitely! would appreciate a 2K20 version though, but thankful nonetheless :100:
emongnome

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding