10/18: Evan Mobley, Justin Holiday, Tim Frazier, Pat Connaughton + Jordan Bell

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 7/23 UPDATE: Conversions for Cam Johnson, J. Hoard, Y. Ferrell and CJ Elleby

Postby TheConAir16 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:39 am

Glad people are sticking with 2k20 and that means even 2k22 conversions too possibly if its copy and paste. Thanks for the update bro
TheConAir16
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Re: 7/23 UPDATE: Conversions for Cam Johnson, J. Hoard, Y. Ferrell and CJ Elleby

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:54 pm

TheConAir16 wrote:Glad people are sticking with 2k20 and that means even 2k22 conversions too possibly if its copy and paste. Thanks for the update bro


No problem. Just released a few more. Going to convert most of the new ones, especially the ones that are missing from 2k20.
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am

Re: 7/23 UPDATE: Conversions for Cam Johnson, J. Hoard, Y. Ferrell and CJ Elleby

Postby emongnome on Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:20 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:
TheConAir16 wrote:Glad people are sticking with 2k20 and that means even 2k22 conversions too possibly if its copy and paste. Thanks for the update bro


No problem. Just released a few more. Going to convert most of the new ones, especially the ones that are missing from 2k20.



many thanks for this! hoping to see more conversions --- i'm definitely one of those sticking with 2K20, and these conversions are of great help!
emongnome
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:28 pm

Re: 9/12 UPDATE: Conversion for Skylar Mays, Nate Hinton, and Grant Riller

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:40 am

These conversions are much appreciated, makes my job way easier, and keeps 2k20 up to date, thank you for your efforts!
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

Re: 9/23: Nwora, Darling, Seth Curry, T, Thompson + Garland

Postby kidhybrid89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:27 pm

5 new players have been converted in the original post.

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am

Re: 9/23: Nwora, Darling, Seth Curry, T, Thompson + Garland

Postby Dantello11 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:56 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:5 new players have been converted in the original post.

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade




do you know nate hinton cf ID from 2k21?
Dantello11
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Re: 9/23: Nwora, Darling, Seth Curry, T, Thompson + Garland

Postby kidhybrid89 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:58 pm

Dantello11 wrote:
kidhybrid89 wrote:5 new players have been converted in the original post.

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade




do you know nate hinton cf ID from 2k21?


Not 100% sure off the top of my head but I have his photos set to 9866 so that's likely what his CF ID is too since I dragged most of those from my 2k21 files.
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am

Re: 9/23: Nwora, Darling, Seth Curry, T, Thompson + Garland

Postby Dantello11 on Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:36 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:
kidhybrid89 wrote:5 new players have been converted in the original post.

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade




do you know nate hinton cf ID from 2k21?


Not 100% sure off the top of my head but I have his photos set to 9866 so that's likely what his CF ID is too since I dragged most of those from my 2k21 files.


ok thanks i will try that one out.
Dantello11
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Re: 10/05: Kelan Martin, Dedmon, Nathan Knight + Jaylen Adams

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:26 am

any plans to convert that latest jalen green scan from 2k? it's legit
edit: no need, doctahtoboggan is kind enough to do it at my request
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

Re: 9/23: Nwora, Darling, Seth Curry, T, Thompson + Garland

Postby therealgrimmie on Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:08 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:5 new players have been converted in the original post.

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade


Thanks to these sir. Keep them coming. :bowdown2:
"ALL IS VANITY"
User avatar
therealgrimmie
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Re: 10/05: Kelan Martin, Dedmon, Nathan Knight + Jaylen Adams

Postby emongnome on Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:01 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:any plans to convert that latest jalen green scan from 2k? it's legit
edit: no need, doctahtoboggan is kind enough to do it at my request


My guy, you gotta do your magic on that! But honestly, yours is already as legit :fire:
emongnome
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:28 pm

Re: 10/05: Kelan Martin, Dedmon, Nathan Knight + Jaylen Adams

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:36 pm

emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:any plans to convert that latest jalen green scan from 2k? it's legit
edit: no need, doctahtoboggan is kind enough to do it at my request


My guy, you gotta do your magic on that! But honestly, yours is already as legit :fire:

Yep, i'm on it, doctah converted Cade as a bonus too, who needs quite a bit of tweaking, but i'll get both him and Jalen as close to perfection as i can, 2k legit did a solid job on both, their Jalen is a 10/10 imo. I compared the model to mine in blender and while they were strikingly similar, there's just something about their model that makes it look exactly like him in-game but i can't put my finger on it, pretty sure they legit scanned him. Anyways, i'll be putting out the edited conversions on my thread today.
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

Re: 10/05: Kelan Martin, Dedmon, Nathan Knight + Jaylen Adams

Postby kidhybrid89 on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:54 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:any plans to convert that latest jalen green scan from 2k? it's legit
edit: no need, doctahtoboggan is kind enough to do it at my request


My guy, you gotta do your magic on that! But honestly, yours is already as legit :fire:

Yep, i'm on it, doctah converted Cade as a bonus too, who needs quite a bit of tweaking, but i'll get both him and Jalen as close to perfection as i can, 2k legit did a solid job on both, their Jalen is a 10/10 imo. I compared the model to mine in blender and while they were strikingly similar, there's just something about their model that makes it look exactly like him in-game but i can't put my finger on it, pretty sure they legit scanned him. Anyways, i'll be putting out the edited conversions on my thread today.


Nice! I prefer your's over 2k's most of the time anyways. Will be pretty cool to see what you do with them.
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am

Re: 10/05: Kelan Martin, Dedmon, Nathan Knight + Jaylen Adams

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:28 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:any plans to convert that latest jalen green scan from 2k? it's legit
edit: no need, doctahtoboggan is kind enough to do it at my request


My guy, you gotta do your magic on that! But honestly, yours is already as legit :fire:

Yep, i'm on it, doctah converted Cade as a bonus too, who needs quite a bit of tweaking, but i'll get both him and Jalen as close to perfection as i can, 2k legit did a solid job on both, their Jalen is a 10/10 imo. I compared the model to mine in blender and while they were strikingly similar, there's just something about their model that makes it look exactly like him in-game but i can't put my finger on it, pretty sure they legit scanned him. Anyways, i'll be putting out the edited conversions on my thread today.


Nice! I prefer your's over 2k's most of the time anyways. Will be pretty cool to see what you do with them.

Thanks man, usually i do too, but i'll admit when i'm defeated lol their Jalen is as legit as they come, i'm just adding some detail to the texture and will add 2 optional hairstyles to go along with him, since he never has the one they gave him while he plays
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

Re: 10/13: D. DiVincenzo, Thanasis, N. Alexander-Walker, G. Niang + Jalen Suggs

Postby therealgrimmie on Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:26 am

Thanks sir. Please convert Goga Bitazde cf next. :bowdown:
"ALL IS VANITY"
User avatar
therealgrimmie
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Re: 10/13: D. DiVincenzo, Thanasis, N. Alexander-Walker, G. Niang + Jalen Suggs

Postby kidhybrid89 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:25 am

therealgrimmie wrote:Thanks sir. Please convert Goga Bitazde cf next. :bowdown:


Knocked it out for you last night. Enjoy!
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am

Re: 10/14: Justin Jackson, Justin James, Goga Bitadze, Desmond Bane + Dellavedova

Postby emongnome on Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:31 am

truly appreciate the effort, kidhybrid!!

hoping for more 2021 Draft Class conversions --- your conversions + PPP's CF-making magic would be a godly combo :fire: :fire: :fire: (the Duarte CF is clear evidence of that)
emongnome
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:28 pm

Re: 10/14: Justin Jackson, Justin James, Goga Bitadze, Desmond Bane + Dellavedova

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:47 am

emongnome wrote:truly appreciate the effort, kidhybrid!!

hoping for more 2021 Draft Class conversions --- your conversions + PPP's CF-making magic would be a godly combo :fire: :fire: :fire: (the Duarte CF is clear evidence of that)

seconded, i'm already working on Suggs lol
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

Re: 10/14: Justin Jackson, Justin James, Goga Bitadze, Desmond Bane + Dellavedova

Postby kidhybrid89 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:12 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:truly appreciate the effort, kidhybrid!!

hoping for more 2021 Draft Class conversions --- your conversions + PPP's CF-making magic would be a godly combo :fire: :fire: :fire: (the Duarte CF is clear evidence of that)

seconded, i'm already working on Suggs lol


It'll be cool when they drop some more of the actual face scans. Half the rookies have those like half-fake ones right now. I'll definitely add some of the better ones to the list though.
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am

Re: 10/14: Justin Jackson, Justin James, Goga Bitadze, Desmond Bane + Dellavedova

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:17 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:truly appreciate the effort, kidhybrid!!

hoping for more 2021 Draft Class conversions --- your conversions + PPP's CF-making magic would be a godly combo :fire: :fire: :fire: (the Duarte CF is clear evidence of that)

seconded, i'm already working on Suggs lol


It'll be cool when they drop some more of the actual face scans. Half the rookies have those like half-fake ones right now. I'll definitely add some of the better ones to the list though.

yeah, the half-fake ones look like CAPs essentially... i know Mobley got a legit one, not sure if there are others
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

Re: 10/13: D. DiVincenzo, Thanasis, N. Alexander-Walker, G. Niang + Jalen Suggs

Postby therealgrimmie on Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:09 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:
therealgrimmie wrote:Thanks sir. Please convert Goga Bitazde cf next. :bowdown:


Knocked it out for you last night. Enjoy!


Thanks sir! :mrgreen:
"ALL IS VANITY"
User avatar
therealgrimmie
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Re: 10/18: Evan Mobley, Justin Holiday, Tim Frazier, Pat Connaughton + Jordan Bell

Postby jemamali on Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:00 am

Thank you for the latest conversions! Any plans on conversions for these lowkey players?

1. Micah Porter
2. Marcus Garrett
3. Javonte Smart
4. Marko Simonovic
5. Freddie Gillespie
6. David Johnson
7. Justin Champagnie
jemamali
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests