Help to replace team - Begginer

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Help to replace team - Begginer

Postby ZoHaR2041 on Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:09 am

Hi
I'm a very very beginner and I'm trying to understand how can I do what I wish for.
I want to replace current NBA teams with another teams - in order to be able to play with that teams in myCareer which allows only normal NBA teams

I tried to use 'NBA2K20 Tools' to change the type of NBA teams to 'Historic' and I changed the teams I wanted to play to 'Normal' (was Historic)

After the changes I can see the team I wanted under 'Current NBA Teams' which is good but in myCareer game is crashing after choosing the roster (choosing the custome roster with limono)
I tried to enter myLeague with my new 'current nba teams' and I was surprised to find out that the game isn't showing me any team to choose to play with

I'm missing something for sure, but I don't know enough where to study or look
I'l love to get some direction - if it will be small step or to learn a guide

I want to play with teams I downloaded (mod) in myCareer, so I need to replace the NBA original teams with that teams. That's all.

Thank you for the patient , just want to play myCareer with my favored team :D
ZoHaR2041

Re: Help to replace team - Begginer

Postby ZoHaR2041 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:19 pm

Hey guys... I wished to get some direction...
Anybody who can tell me where can I find solution / guides to learn modding ?
ZoHaR2041

Postby Dolomike21 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:06 am

Not sure if I am following you correctly. You want to import a custom roster into MyCareer?

You should start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxvTIc60w5I&t=163s

If you are just getting into modding, make sure you subscribe to his Channel and I can assure you that what ever you are looking for when it comes to modding, you should be able to locate it there.
Dolomike21

Postby ZoHaR2041 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:05 am

Dolomike21 wrote:Not sure if I am following you correctly. You want to import a custom roster into MyCareer?

You should start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxvTIc60w5I&t=163s

If you are just getting into modding, make sure you subscribe to his Channel and I can assure you that what ever you are looking for when it comes to modding, you should be able to locate it there.

Hi! Thank you for your time. I think you misunderstood my post.
I already managed to use the custome roster , but when you play the myCareer the played teams are NBA teams
The roster I downloaded placed the teams I want to use in Historic Teams
I want to exchange between NBA Original Teams with the 30 specific Historic Teams
The new teams has another names, jerseys, logos, arenas - all I need is to place them in place of the NBA Original teams
ZoHaR2041

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding