WholeNewGame Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: WholeNewGame Roster

Postby Rockness on Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:06 pm

DaveDolla wrote:
Rockness wrote:
DaveDolla wrote:I noticed in this roster badges are toned down? I dont see anyone with quickdraw.

Correct. Badges like Moving truck (similar to Post Move Lockdown), Quick Draw (based on sig shots), Rebound Chaser, Worm, Pro Touch, Downhill, Green Machine and Volume Shooter as example will causing gameplay problems or just break the sim stats.

Ohhhh okay... Guess I need to find a new sig shot for curry he shoots so slow without quickdraw.

Or you just give Curry the Quick Draw badge :D
It's your game you know^^
Rockness

Postby deionr829 on Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:52 am

i didnt know u post on here rockness aka disel u are the man thank you again for the rosters now im doing my league and not looking back
deionr829

Postby FH1S on Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:22 am

Awesome job!

Does somebody have a MyLeague file Start today like? I want to start a MyLeague with my Bulls, so a start today would be ideal. I'd be able to work in the off-season and go from there.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm completely new to PC gaming and this has been completely awesome. Pls help me with some instructions about how to achieve my goal, thanks!
FH1S

Postby Rockness on Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:52 am

deionr829 wrote:i didnt know u post on here rockness aka disel u are the man thank you again for the rosters now im doing my league and not looking back

:cheeky: the commish is here nice!
Rockness

Postby Rockness on Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:59 am

FH1S wrote:Awesome job!

Does somebody have a MyLeague file Start today like? I want to start a MyLeague with my Bulls, so a start today would be ideal. I'd be able to work in the off-season and go from there.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm completely new to PC gaming and this has been completely awesome. Pls help me with some instructions about how to achieve my goal, thanks!

There are no dumb questions but to be honest i don't understand the question.

Just go to MyLeague and load the WholeNewGame roster, choose to manage all teams, don't allow trades / CPU trades etc. and sim till today or till the off season. Then allow trades etc. and just focus on your Bulls tho.
But to avoid some signings and trades i would still take control for all teams. So you can void crazy trades and crazy unrealistic free agent signings. I had once that Nuggets very loaded at Center signed Whiteside.
So i jumped in and made an offer Whiteside didn't accepted and signed with another team.
Rockness

Postby FH1S on Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:34 am

Rockness wrote:

Just go to MyLeague and load the WholeNewGame roster, choose to manage all teams, don't allow trades / CPU trades etc. and sim till today or till the off season. Then allow trades etc. and just focus on your Bulls tho.
But to avoid some signings and trades i would still take control for all teams. So you can void crazy trades and crazy unrealistic free agent signings. I had once that Nuggets very loaded at Center signed Whiteside.
So i jumped in and made an offer Whiteside didn't accepted and signed with another team.

Got it. I asked this because, previously, on my PS4, I always started with the Start Today option and simmed the rest of the season only. This way, the stats from this season were all correct (or as close as possible).

If I start from the beginning, I won't have it, but nothing we can do here I guess. Thanks for the answer tho!
FH1S

Postby deionr829 on Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:04 pm

2k disable the today function once covid happen because they not following the schedule anymore

FH1S wrote:
Rockness wrote:

Got it. I asked this because, previously, on my PS4, I always started with the Start Today option and simmed the rest of the season only. This way, the stats from this season were all correct (or as close as possible).

If I start from the beginning, I won't have it, but nothing we can do here I guess. Thanks for the answer tho!
deionr829

Postby Rockness on Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:10 am

deionr829 wrote:2k disable the today function once covid happen because they not following the schedule anymore

FH1S wrote:Got it. I asked this because, previously, on my PS4, I always started with the Start Today option and simmed the rest of the season only. This way, the stats from this season were all correct (or as close as possible).

Speaking of the schedule. My first idea was to do a totally new game including the team orders.
I was going to put them in alphabetical order.
After i was half done moving everything around i noticed it screwed the season schedule.

But at the moment i'm not sure if i gonna buy 2k21. So maybe if this mod is well received i'm planning to continue this mod for the 2020-2021 season.
And then i would order the teams new to create a fictional season schedule.
Rockness

Postby Rockness on Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:10 am

Here is my Soundtrack for the WholeNewGame roster.

The Soundtrack features 70 tracks of finest Hip Hop mostly related to Basketball.

This compilation includes songs from previous NBA 2k and NBA Live games, And1 Mixtapes, all time classics and new stuff.

So if you wanna hoop to the soundtrack just download it now!

This Soundtrack features:

Fabolous - B.O.M.B.S.
Drake - Started from the Bottom
They. - U-Rite
EPMD - Intro
6ix9ine - Billy
Too Short - Blow the Whistle
The D.O.C. - Mind Blowin'
AOTP - Gorillas
Kendrick Lamar - DNA
House of Pain - Jump Around
Dilated Peoples - You can't hide, You can't run
LL Cool J - I'm Bad and Ain't no stoppin' this
Styles P - Soul Clap
Kool G Rap - The Streets
The Clipse - Zen
Royce Da 5'9'' - My Friend
DJ Jazzy Jeff feat. The Last Emperor - Mystery Man
Rick Ross - Summer Seventeen
Lord Tariq - Can't stop the Reign
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. II
Paul Wall and Julez Santana - We don't give a F--k
J.R. Writer - That's a Bet
Eminem - 'Till I collapse
Busta Rhymes and Q-Tip - For the Nasty
The Beatnuts - Se Acabo
Common feat. Sadat X - 1-9-9-9
DJ Smallz feat. Big Tuck - Tussle
Doesya The Drug - The Game
Swollen Members - Lady Venom
Public Enemy - Air Hoodlum
NaS - Represent
Kurtis Blow - Basketball
Kool Keith - N.B.A.
Big L - Casulties of a Dice Game
Shaquille O'Neal - Shoot Pass Slam
Heavy D., The Notorious B.i.G. and Troo Kula - Jam Session
Vince Staples - Blue Suede

and many more....

Download it here
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vaxp64lqfljzbty/file

The Soundtrack comes already with the "newaudio" folder.
So just drop it into your waigua folder and the music should start if you load your game.
Rockness

Postby bbgeek on Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:27 am

Rockness wrote:But at the moment i'm not sure if i gonna buy 2k21. So maybe if this mod is well received i'm planning to continue this mod for the 2020-2021 season.

I play offline (not a fan of all of the microtransactions, park pettiness/exploits, etc.), so I likely will not buy 2k21 either, and would love for you to continue this mod with rosters for next season.
bbgeek

Postby ljgwow on Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:24 am

its definitely awsome work!! thankx for your effort!!

btw i wonder how i can put the tie band on montrezl harrell

i aleady tried several times in roster, not working i think..
ljgwow

Postby Rockness on Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:17 am

ljgwow wrote:its definitely awsome work!! thankx for your effort!!

btw i wonder how i can put the tie band on montrezl harrell

i aleady tried several times in roster, not working i think..

Thanks!

Yea if i remember correct 2k removed the head tie / Ninja bands from the game.
Or maybe Trez is not having a model file for headbands not sure atm.

I also tested it on him and some other players. I think at one point the tie showed up on Trez in a game but no clue why. I set the tie to "always" so he should wear it everytime.

But i think it was TGsoGood who posted a video tutorial how to add at least headbands (also shoes) to every player. Maybe this works for ties as well but you need a real player who wears a tie band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdRCSSbXcKM&list=PL5wJNvr8wsxrEvULKVV7LqCsWPopl3CGD&index=9&t=116s
Rockness

Postby deionr829 on Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:44 am

thanks again for the soundtrack time to update it thank you
deionr829

Postby OG 75 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:34 am

Nice work there OP! Just one question, how do the preview pics of MSG & TD Garden work before a game?
OG 75

Postby Rockness on Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:45 pm

OG 75 wrote:Nice work there OP! Just one question, how do the preview pics of MSG & TD Garden work before a game?

Thanks mate.
You play a game with or against New York or Boston at home and it shows up during the intro of the game.
Rockness

Postby FH1S on Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:46 am

bbgeek wrote:
Rockness wrote:But at the moment i'm not sure if i gonna buy 2k21. So maybe if this mod is well received i'm planning to continue this mod for the 2020-2021 season.

I play offline (not a fan of all of the microtransactions, park pettiness/exploits, etc.), so I likely will not buy 2k21 either, and would love for you to continue this mod with rosters for next season.

Me too, same situation here. Strictly Offline My League player here and not sure if I`ll buy 2k21. This roster with a way of doing a new schedule for 2021 would be awesome.
FH1S

Postby Xr6tpilot on Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:11 pm

This seems like great mod and i have been trying to figure out how to install it but couldn't figure it out. So i know this might be quite an dumb question but I'm quite new to modding on 2k and i wanted to know would i go about installing the mod?
Xr6tpilot

Postby Rockness on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:36 pm

Xr6tpilot wrote:This seems like great mod and i have been trying to figure out how to install it but couldn't figure it out. So i know this might be quite an dumb question but I'm quite new to modding on 2k and i wanted to know would i go about installing the mod?

So you talking about the offline download right?
You must place the roster files in your Steam save files folder for 2k20.

Program Files - Steam - userdata - your ID - Game ID - remote
And the
SYNC.BIN file need to go here: Steam - userdata - your ID - Game ID - local

I hope this will help you.
Rockness

Postby zetsuboushta on Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:35 pm

Can someone give a detailed feedback about set of sliders he plays with this roster? Can't find out what can be good.
zetsuboushta

Postby Rockness on Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:21 pm

Gameplay footage from prophecy3

phpBB [video]
Rockness

Postby Rockness on Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:27 pm

zetsuboushta wrote:Can someone give a detailed feedback about set of sliders he plays with this roster? Can't find out what can be good.

Take a look at this thread from Shady Mike.

https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=254&t=108070

A lot of players from OS said the sliders worked well with the ATD Reloaded roster that i had just made.
Rockness

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:19 pm

Rockness wrote:
zetsuboushta wrote:Can someone give a detailed feedback about set of sliders he plays with this roster? Can't find out what can be good.

A lot of players from OS said the sliders worked well with the ATD Reloaded roster that i had just made.

Sure, thanks. I'm triyng to incorporate D43 movements in there but dunno how to do it better. Right now CPU just kills me. Guess it is roster thing, so i wanted to ask how to adapt sliders.
zetsuboushta

Postby Rockness on Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:39 pm

zetsuboushta wrote:
Rockness wrote:

Sure, thanks. I'm triyng to incorporate D43 movements in there but dunno how to do it better. Right now CPU just kills me. Guess it is roster thing, so i wanted to ask how to adapt sliders.

Yeah i also noticed that playing it on Hall of Fame the CPU is tough as nails :lol:

You could also try the sliders from Hyperballer and DC:

Pace 101
Game Speed 58

Offense
Free Throw 65
Inside Shot 50
Close Shot 50
Mid-Range 50
3PT 50
Layup 50
Dunk Traffic 50
Dunk Success 47