Very much delay/lag when editing MyPlayer face?

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Very much delay/lag when editing MyPlayer face?

Postby wombatvvv on Wed May 06, 2020 11:18 pm

Anyone else experience this? If I change some feature it takes like 20 seconds to update it on the model.

Weird thing is that one time I loaded the game and it worked perfectly (updated within a second or something), but I can't figure out what was special about that one time. :evil:

Anyone got any clues?
wombatvvv

Re: Very much delay/lag when editing MyPlayer face?

Postby Andrew on Wed May 06, 2020 11:40 pm

It's been a while since I edited my player's face, but I don't recall any major delays like that. It might be an issue that one of the patches has introduced, of course. Which platform are you on?
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: Very much delay/lag when editing MyPlayer face?

Postby Atardecer on Wed May 20, 2020 12:28 am

I just bought the game and this is the first thing I've noticed. It makes editing a My Player character virtually impossible. It takes about 5-10 to show any change from any parameter. I'd rely on the face scan but, well, that was an abomination. On PC. i9900KS, 2080ti - doesn't seem to help.
Atardecer

Return to NBA 2K20