Unable to Save anything 2k20

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Unable to Save anything 2k20

Postby brendancasimir on Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:40 am

EDIT

It turns out that i just can't save anything new at all. As of now, luckily i can still continue my MyLeague and MyCareer, but i am worried that will eventually be compromised too. Is anybody having this issue. Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks,

Hi,

I have a copy of NBA 2k20 v 1.05 but i must have accidentally lost or overwritten my most current NBA 2k20 1.12 file which I think is causing major issues.

I am unable to save my gm. I will go through, will save, then when i go to open it, nothing is there.

ALSO when i go to the park in my career, it is completely empty.

Could somebody please help me!! thank you so much.

B
brendancasimir

Re: Unable to Save anything 2k20

Postby brendancasimir on Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:57 am

So for those experiencing this issue, what I have found is that (at least for me) you can only hold a total of 2 MyLeague files and 3 MyCareer Files. Tried to make a 3rd my league and a 4th my career (which is the max slots) and the save failed. When i deleted unused files and went to create new ones, it worked....

Interesting...
brendancasimir

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Are you still running v1.05, or are you back to v1.12? I'd have thought all online modes would require the latest patch to work.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby brendancasimir on Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:45 pm

Andrew wrote:Are you still running v1.05, or are you back to v1.12? I'd have thought all online modes would require the latest patch to work.

This issue I was experiencing (in terms of saving files) was happening on both 1.05 and 1.12. Not sure if my solution of only having x amount of files at once is the real solution but it seems to have worked.

I did notice however online doesn’t work well in 1.05 aka the park is empty. When I got 1.12 park was full. Still anxious about playing because I don’t want to get banned. Sometimes I edit my stats for certain games until I get to a decent level for cpu play only, and I know when you open the game again your stats default to the my career stats. So not sure I will get banned or not. Do you know if I would? If I want to play park, should I play woth a different file, NOR MODDED?

I am not looking to cheat.
brendancasimir

Postby Andrew on Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:49 am

If you want to play online, the latest patch would be required for everything to work properly. I'd also avoid using a modded MyCAREER file as it increases the chances of being banned, even if you're not looking to cheat online.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20